Designers » N-Q » Floral « Groups

360° White Perry Ellis for women

360° White Perry Ellis for women
dislike

360° White by Perry Ellis is a Floral fragrance for women. 360° White was launched in 2005. Top notes are green mandarin and paprika; middle notes are orange blossom and orchid; base notes are amber, musk and vanilla.

Green Mandarin Paprika

Orange Blossom Orchid

Amber Musk Vanilla

360° White Fragrance Reviews

A very fresh every-day-scent that stays close to skin, Perfect for office. Fresh and elegant. A safe-safe buy.

En väldigt fräsch varje-dag-doft som håller sig nära huden. Perfekt för jobbet/kontoret. Fräsch och elegant. Ett safe-safe köp.

mary.blumreich
mary.blumreich

Don't love it; don't dislike it; just kind of neutral I guess. Only tried it once, today. Have a nice big bottle so will use it but not exactly thrilled with the scent on me. I am seventy-four and aware that many things affect the way scents smell on individuals and the way a vintage nose picks up scents as well.

muahfactor
muahfactor

I find it pleasant and loves to spray it on my bed befroe bed. Can still smell it in the morning. Very sweet and flowery sort of.

soniamcalear

I like this but don't love it either. I prefer the 360 Pink. Pink is the most favorite of all the Perry Ellis Scents. But they don't have Pink on this website so I will say that this scent is pleasant but not my signature scent by a long shot. This scent is totally Perry Ellis Style.

soniamcalear

I really like this perfume. I don't see Gardenia as an ingredient but it mimics this scent in the dry down. Very strong and bold to me. I spray it on my bed to give off a fresh scent before I go to bed. I prefer the New Perry Ellis for Women to this scent but they are both very nice feminine scents!

dreamqueen
dreamqueen

gotta love this fresh scent that lasts all day

WitchyWoman727
WitchyWoman727

you must really love citrus to like this. it smells very clean.

mandashell
mandashell

Lovely smell, perfect for spring and summer. I smell a spicy citrus, coconut and vanilla, although coconut isn't listed in the notes. This is what I envisioned Miami Glow smelling like!! ;') It lasts well, has a very nice projection and is very affordable. If you like Very Sexy Now: The Beauty of Brazil and Miami Glow then you will love this. IMHO it is a far superior scent that does what those claim to do but so much better. More complex than the Beauty of Brazil but far less atrificial than Miami Glow. Just give it a try! ;'D

guest_Sue
guest_Sue

I was shopping for perfume and the lady at the store recommended this product. I was bit reluctant to buy this, as I never heard about this one before.She told me that I wont regret buying this and she was right.
This one gives me a clean and fresh feeling whole day.It is not that strong, but a mild pleasant fragrance that lingers whole day long.

vetiver
vetiver

I find it very feminine and pleasant. Sweet , powdery and some citric, to me it is a comfort and uplifting scent, and i think it is very underrated. Always got compliments when wearing this perfume. I love it , if i could find it again i would purchase it inmediately :)

LadyDi
LadyDi

I hate it. Is too strong and somehow, unpleasant. A manly scent suitable for the gym.

carito
carito

I love it...smells so nice and pure...a lot like sweet non aggressive citrus ...a little powdery..always get compliments at work...men and women like it ..and the price is very good

360° White by Perry Ellis 4.19 out of 5 based on 29 ratings and 12 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Perry Ellis 360° White fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Perry Ellis 360° White, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify 360° White by Perry Ellis. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of 360° White by Perry Ellis represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.