Designers » N-Q » « Groups

360° White for Men Perry Ellis for men

360° White for Men Perry Ellis for men
dislike

360° White for Men by Perry Ellis is a fragrance for men. 360° White for Men was launched in 2005. Top notes are lime, bergamot and cardamom; middle notes are orange blossom, orris root and lily-of-the-valley; base notes are tonka bean, vanilla, cedar and white musk.

Lime Bergamot Cardamom

Britto Man

360° White for Men Fragrance Reviews

theabsolutist
theabsolutist

I get the same mint effect I get from the opening of Le Male but it's less synthetic and seems lighter and resting on more floral foundations with citrus cracking through every now and then. This is fluffy like clouds in the sky. Very pleasing. Very light and airy. Doesn't have the heaviness of a lot of orientals, which makes it suitable to wear late into spring. Also doesn't have the originality or daring in your face qualities of Le Male, it's extremely subdued even if you spray liberally. I get a heavy dose of orange blossom and vanilla right off the bat with traceable hints of citrus and cardamom. There's a lot of mint here but it isn't listed under the pyramid, but those are not always forthright when coming from the manufacturer.
There's no evolution to a heart section. This is rather linear and stays moderately soft and sweet vanilla with orange blossom, citrus and light floral. It changes in the dry-down after three hours into a nice musky vanilla tonka concoction that is really professionally done and has complexity and nuances I didn't expect.
This one takes a few wears to really fully appreciate its complexity, it's extremely underrated and a very nice balance of fresh, spicy, oriental and floral. I get generally about 7-10 hours and sillage is moderate and doesn't fade until the 5 hour mark.

Scent: 8.0/10
Longevity: 7.5/10
Sillage: 6.5/10
Creativity: 6/10
Value: 9.5/10

JFrags
JFrags

yum.

sweet floral and soft. ladies can wear this one too.

so subtle and only inoffensive to the people who detest gourmands.

gentle in nature and very likable.

Fate By Number
Fate By Number

I purchased this based on several reviews that it smells like Le Male. I have to agree..only better. To me it smells like Le Male but without so much of the flat rootbeer smell. For the price, its an amazing buy. Very happy with it.
Pros: Smells like Le Male only better, lasts,
Cons: Bottle isnt spectacular but who cares?

jdfarley
jdfarley

I am so glad I bought this cologne for the cooler weather. Yes, 360 Degrees White is a dupe of JPG Le Male, but who cares when its done this well! When I wear 360 Degrees White, I feel like I am being enveloped in a cloud of sweet creamy vanilla. Not the most stereotypically "masculine" fragrance out there, but I've never been one to care about that. I find that two sprays maximum works well for the daytime. That way, I (and I assume others as well) get an occasional whiff this incredible fragrance. I tried three sprays when I first got this cologne, but found it to be way too cloying. Great for fall and winter daily wear, great for whenever! And cheap too. One of the best hidden gems in the bargain category.

Chicago Tony T
Chicago Tony T

Tons of orange blossom and vanilla. A very pleasing scent that has characteristics of Le Male but tamed down as mentioned. It's a great fragrance to wear all year round in the same sense as Chanel Allure Blanche. I am not saying they are similar but simply can be worn all 4 seasons by male or female. Perry Ellis makes great copies at very affordable prices. 360 Red,Black and Portfolio Green are copies of other " POPULAR" scents as well. I have had at least 5 bottles of this since it came out, some for personal use and some as gifts. This and 360 Red will forever be in my collection. Ladies, please try it as well!

clausa
clausa

receive many compliments delicious perfume lasts a very long time for my taste is very clean unisex scent

kanak
kanak

I have an older bottle of Le Male and I love it. 360 white is a crude version which takes the powdery part of Le Male and amplifies it. To my nose there is hardly any note progression, just one big powdery vanilla blob. that said, with small applications it is not too shabby. Le male is one of Francis Kurkdjian's masterpieces and if you get a vintage bottle of it, you will know what the fuss is all about. 360 white is nowhere as refined. It costs about a quarter of Le male and you get pretty much what you pay for. longevity and projection are pretty good. try before you buy.

wellshrink
wellshrink

Absolutely horrible! This scent smells like a scented toilet paper or tissue. If you want to smell like a Kleenex box than this is for you. The only way to describe any of its notes is powdery, more powdery and even more powdery. It has no depth, no subtetly, no mix of elements. It is flat and strong and cloying. I cannot believe that I purchased this fragrance based on the reviews I read here when, in fact, it is exactly like scented toilet tissue. Cannot express how incredulous I am that Perry Ellis thought they could market this as a modern male scent. Maybe someone's grandmother might smell this way, but, if so, they wouldn't want to spend time in her company.

eshauls11
eshauls11

this stuff is awful for me. smells like le male gone rotten. Overly powdery and even the vanilla is hard to get out of the far too thick powdery note. Reminds me of diapers straight out of the box.

Odiee99
Odiee99

This is a beautiful and soft vanilla floral. This is how vanilla should be done. True indeed it shares some of it's character with Le Male, but 360 White is soft spoken and clean, while Le Male is loud and dirty. I definitely prefer this to Le Male. This could definitely be considered unisex. I don't think you can go wrong with this one.

soned
soned

Perry Ellis has some very good fragances, including this one, Black and M (which is my favorite). All of them at incredible very affordable prices. White is very similar to Le Male, except on the top notes. To me, Le Male is more fresh, and this one more floral. The truth is, the dry down of both are 98% identical. Longevity and sillage on White is less intensive, sure, but White is much more versatile, you can wear it day or night, independently of temperature.
Which one I prefer.....White, just because it gives you more bang for the buck. Now the bottom line, get CH 212 Sexy instead, which is a perfect mix of Le Male and Armani Code, more mature than these two by far, more seductive, and with less projection but same longevity.

dutchschwag
dutchschwag

Le Male toned down and more synthetic leaning without the cinnamon, mint and lavender and holding its identity more in the middle notes and strong reliance on the vanilla. The citric elements listed in the top notes never really reveal themselves, this explodes into a vanilla and floral powder bomb quickly and stays linear throughout. In PE 360 the lilies of the valley and orange blossom echo the loudest and give it a more floral and lighter quality than Le Male. Le Male suffers a bit from being too heavy on the cinnamon and lavender for a powder fragrance and in this respect the lightness of Perry Ellis 360 White does work to its advantage. Still, Le Male is far more impressive and better constructed and layered. The dry down is less balanced, with a heavier reliance on the vanilla and thinner cedar than Le Male, which holds a deeper bass with the sandalwood and amber.
Still, this is a credible adaptation of Gaultier´s Le Male and an affordable alternative for those not willing to pay the sometimes exorbitant prices required for fifteen year old designer fragrances. Still, there are better copies of Le Male out there, see the cheaper Cuba Gold or the even lighter and more skin scent leaning Cubano Gold. Both do a better job of recreating the lavender essence of Le Male. Perry Ellis 360 White relies more on the vanilla, cardamom and floral elements in its interpretation Still, this projects fairly well until the 3-4 hour mark and then nestles in to skin scent territory before dying out around the 5-6 hour mark. The drydown is rather bland and can be cloying because of its highly synthetic construction and gaudy vanilla that dominates the cedar where in Le Male the amber and sandalwood provide more balance for the vanilla.
A very respectable and enjoyable fragrance never-the-less.

Originality */ Scent ***/ Blending *** / Projection ****/ Longevity ****/ Quality ****
Overall 3.25

Chris72
Chris72

I have used this cologne for over 2 years, and it is how some on here describe it, a clone of Le Male. Having said that (and having owned both this & Le Male), I have nothing but good things to say about 360, its a very good fragance, a cheaper alternative to Le Male, but IMO Le Male is more subtle, and better. But don't get me wrong, 360 will get the job done :)

yilmazg
yilmazg

This is a great fragrance. Spicy, floral vanilla. This is not a copy of le male. No cloying minty smell in this one. You can smell the heavenly flowers blended with the lovely vanilla. Yes it is similar to Le Male but 360 white is much more straight forward and subtler than Le Male and also more natural smelling. But the floral notes are more dominant in 360 white so to my nose it is more similar to Fahrenheit 32 than to Le male.

Perry Ellis 360 White is a perfecly blended fragrance which can be used in Spring, Autumn or Winter. Just do not use on very hot climate. Too classy to be a casual fragrance

thatsmr2usir
thatsmr2usir

A great cheaper alternative to Jean Paul Gaultier. Smells good but of course it is not unique. I would say Perry Ellis as a fragrance house is not unique because they copy other well popular frags, but when they do, they do it well & at a price that can not be beat.

guest_Richard Beausejour
guest_Richard Beausejour

Allo a tous, 360o de Perry Ellis, est l'un des meilleurs parfums de ce monde, I like it. Li bon tout bon (haitian creole)

varondandy
varondandy

similar to jpg le male,only creamier and warmer.not expensive. give it a try and see,i like and so does the mrs.ciao!

ArkangeL
ArkangeL

The first thing that registers is, Jean Paul Gaultier. A cross between le male and Jean Paul Summer. I'd consider 360 White for Men to be somewhat of a "leger" version. Relates more to Fleur du Male's drydown. "Fleur du Male Leger." If we're going to hand this over to Jean Paul, we should at least give it its own name. In comparison, 360W is not as sweet, and lacking that spicy edge. Smooth and straightforward.

karlovonamesti
karlovonamesti

If you like Le Male by Gaultier, you'll like this, although not in initial application. This is a strange cologne "clone" of Le Male - it smells cheap and very strange at first, then in five or ten minutes dries down to an almost perfect imitation of the famous $80 sailor suit. Not my thing, but I can see this being a cost effective substitute for Gaultier.

HOTRODS BY JP
HOTRODS BY JP

THIS one is a keeper,if you like jean paul le male you will love this it smells allmost the same but if you wait you will notice that its not i have both and i smell the diffrence, this is much warmer then le male and cheaper,out in the fragrance wold they have some very exspensive mens cologne with a lot of very complex notes and then you buy them thinking that because you spnt big money on them that it going to smell great you get home and,oh my god you feel you got rippedoff im so glad that i have found this one very warm sweet smell not over the top this is a great fragrance for men who are super heros, i get many commpliments from men and my wife.

drummerboy1986
drummerboy1986

A very gooood(more subtle) clone Of Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male.

gucci
gucci

this perfume smells good but theres a time when it smells kind of feminine

360° White for Men by Perry Ellis 4.14 out of 5 based on 93 ratings and 22 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Perry Ellis 360° White for Men fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Perry Ellis 360° White for Men, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify 360° White for Men by Perry Ellis. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of 360° White for Men by Perry Ellis represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.