Designers » N-Q » Aromatic « Groups

360° for Men Perry Ellis for men

360° for Men Perry Ellis for men
dislike

360° for Men by Perry Ellis is a Aromatic fragrance for men. 360° for Men was launched in 1995. Top notes are juniper berries, lemon and bergamot; middle notes are lavender, sage, cardamom and freesia; base notes are woody notes, vetiver and musk.

Juniper Berries Lemon Bergamot

Lavender Sage Cardamom Freesia

Woody Notes Vetiver Musk

Jaguar
Perry Ellis

360° for Men Fragrance Reviews

waagnes
waagnes

Very fresh, not to invasive and average to good projection. The longevity of the projection is also not bad. The fragrance accumulates well from the "sharpness" top and middle notes to the bottom notes, and does so slowly and in a way I really enjoy. The citrus notes is very present still after several hours and makes this a very summer oriented smell. I would not call this fragrance typically mainstream, but not at all "avant garde". Apart from the hideous spray cap in bad plastic and the top cap in clear plastic, the bottle has a nice design. Minimalistic and a nice touch of blue in the fragrance, instead of colouring the bottle itself.

Osmo
Osmo

works really neat in warm weather
this is the experiment when you just want a clean, light, manly scent to be tenacious, 360 is right here for that. It stands clean, manly and so powerful (chemicals?) another personal (cult) favourite.

Roman86
Roman86

This is a warm weather fragrance so strictly spring and summer. Right now testing it indoors in the winter it just sticks to my skin and not much else happens. With some body heat this can bloom into something pleasant. Yes, this has a 90s vibe to it in the sense that it reminds me of a fresh men's deodorant. If you want an affordable, fresh fragrance with a little character that you can carry with you somewhere to refresh yourself, let's say after a workout, then this can be a good choice. However, would I wear it for my own leisure beyond the testing phase for the review? Probably not because there are so many more other interesting scents to wear from my collection than this one but that's not to say that this isn't a nice fragrance.

William.Lynn.White
William.Lynn.White

Purchased a bottle this morning on a clearance isle of a big retail store. This is the first bottle of this I have owned since 1995. I remembered I liked it, but I have a habit of using a fragrance and getting bored with it and never repurchasing it again.

I really couldn't remember what it smelled like...and there was no tester.It is crisp, clean, spicy and synthetic. Not a scent that will offend anyone and is a good year 'round option if you are looking for a cheap fragrance. Longevity is very good as well as projection for 6-8 hours.

It does smell a bit dated these days, so I would recommend it for the 25+ age group, but any age can easliy wear this.

Cassiano
Cassiano

Perry Ellis was a very renowned designer in the USA in the 70’s and 80’s. He began his career in the retail market until finally, in 1976, launched its first collection dedicated to the sports/casual fashion, that became his trademark, since he believed that to dress should be something fun. In 1978 he launched his own brand, in 1979 received the Coty Awards (his first of 8), in 1982, won the award for Designer of the Year by the CFDA (Council of Fashion Designers of America), of which he was elected President in 1984. During these years, his line of products was expanded and were created accessories, shoes and perfumes. His first pair of fragrances (male and female) was launched in 1985 and currently the line of fragrances already has more than 30 fragrances produced. Unfortunately, Perry Ellis died in 1986. What many people don't know is that, after his death, several current renowned designers worked in his company, among them: Marc Jacobs, Tom Ford, etc.

The cologne 360º for Men, launched in 1995, brings citrus notes and Juniper, right in the output, followed by notes of lavender, Sage and cardamom in the heart and, finally, musk and Woody notes, at the base. The aroma, initially, is extremely refreshing, representing very well the green tone trapped in the cylindrical bottle of this cologne, with a fruity fragrance and a soapy accord (known among the perfumery lovers as "clean smell", something between the soapy and the light).
After about 2 hours of evolution, the projection diminishes and the aroma is more mature, with greater influence of the lavender and the cardamom. The latter, by the way, is the great secret of the fragrance, as it is not very powerful, but in conjunction with the Woody notes, makes the ideal contrast in this nice aromatic. In my opinion, an easy to please scent, very good for our tropical climate and with good performance.

Riobard
Riobard

this is the high school cut clas end up behind the stairs lol...ahh memorable moments thanks Ellis.

FlashAdler221
FlashAdler221

I love Perry Ellis's clothing! I was so happy when I bought this stuff. I thought that it would make a nice summer fragrance. No one liked it on me. Everyone said that it was too mature. So I gave it to an older man at work who liked it. He complained that it didn't last that long. He used the whole 1 oz bottle in less than 2 months though. Lol. Good for him.

Raidersteveo
Raidersteveo

I tried to like this. I really did. I was excited about buying a bottle thinking the juniper berry notes would be something really cool to have in my collection. WRONG! I'm not sure if it is the juniper or something else mixing with it but every whiff of this stuff makes my nausious. It's like there is an annoying sweetness that is ruining the aromatic spicey notes. My guess is that the lavendar that I see listed in the pyramid above is the culprit. I have no complaints about the projection or the longevity as both are at least moderate if not greater. I definetly recommend to test before you buy.

drummerboy1986

i agree with everyone on this one, good and bad... this was an (in)expensive lesson. Actually this smells better in my cars after I have them cleaned and spray down and vacuum the carpets

nikoleta1
nikoleta1

I am a woman and I like it for myself, to me it is unisex aromatic, inexpensive but designer quality, long lasting and beautiful frag.

hsuru4u
hsuru4u

menthol opening but must be the juniper...its an interesting scent and has good sillage...good for summer..for $15 for 1.7 its a good deal....i am still trying it though..

RLH3
RLH3

This Perry Ellis cologne is a true gentleman's cologne. I am 17, and I STRONGLY dislike this cologne. I was fooled by the RED version, and it led me to believe this cologne would smell beautifully. I was STRONGLY misled. This cologne is for OLDER men && probably won't smell too sexy on us younger guys.

Nando Arce
Nando Arce

I really like this fragrance

kenney77
kenney77

I adore this fragrance one of the best ever very clean and sexy love the the beginning notes love the bottle very unique scent

stephanie.hamrick
stephanie.hamrick

I lived with a guy for a while who wore this. It's rather flat and banal. At 21 I thought it was nice enough, but I doubt that I'd care much for it now even if it weren't his. It doesn't have the spicy notes that I associate with grown men.

classicburns
classicburns

I love this stuff.

From the look of the bottle, could this be Luke Skywalker's signature scent? I have to say that while the actual fragrance isn't all that groundbreaking, it is unique. This was a blind buy for me, and was frustrated before purchasing it cause I couldn't find one review that described what the fragrance actually smelt like in detail.

Well, in my opinion the only way to describe this fragrance is blue. Yes, blue. Imagine that you have just taken a whiff of a deep shade of blue; that's perry ellis 360. To me, it almost has that clean, robust scent you find in a good old can of Barbasol. The dry down is just as good, but smoother and yes, deeper in a way. The longevity with this fragrance is perfect. However, I'd suggest only 2-3 sprays of this; great fragrance, but only in moderation. I think that over-application of this fragrance could possibly ruin your life...yep, it's that kind of scent.

I can see someone wearing this who wants a straightforward, masculine scent that doesn't let down.

Odiee99
Odiee99

This is a little too strong for my taste. The juniper is just dialed up a bit too high. As soon as I sniff this my sinuses flare up. Too much of this can induce a headache(or maybe even a coma)). Definitely a manly scent best suited for outdoors. Could be Jose Wales signature scent.Can probably double as an insect repellent.

I can see how some people like this. Not bad at all but not for me.

karlovonamesti
karlovonamesti

This is one of those fragrances that you either like, or you don't. I happen to dislike it, but not because there's anything inherently wrong with it, other than its rather cheap materials. It opes with a pungent blast of peppery juniper and cardamom, followed by a lavender-wood accord that is impossible to distinguish from a slew of similar drugstore offerings. It's good enough in a pinch, but I can't see this being the scent of choice for serious adult men.

DaHitManN
DaHitManN

This shit is strong. Period.

burgundyaltima
burgundyaltima

GOOD CHEAP FRAGRANCE..very clean..barbershop vibe...not bad..not great either..

nero77
nero77

Yes, this one has a somewhat harsh opening. I agree with the aggressive, astringent nature of the first spray + impressions. But I must admit there is something very appealing and unusual about this fragrance. The dry down is very good.

This is one of those scents that you might not like upon initial application but one which will eventually grow on you. When that happens this fragrance can then be fully appreciated. I find it very fresh and appealing, it screams "wake up!" if you apply this before you go out. Please use caution when spraying as over-application can be overpowering and can come across as aggressive and/or dominant towards those you meet. However it is still very good and worth a try.

Not for everyone perhaps but for people who like to go for casual, fresh, sporty fragrances then this is (definitely) ok for everyday use.

vianavila
vianavila

What are the base notes?

tastetherainbow87
tastetherainbow87

I'm going be honest it's a love hate Cologne for me works great summer time Cologne for me if you are looking to try something new give this a try warning it's a strong Cologne so don't bath in this 25 and older can wear this. If you younger if you can pull it off wear it remember me of a much older guy

KeithScar
KeithScar

Perry Ellis 360 is a wonderful casual fragrance. Nice aquatic marine type feel to it, gets a bus load of compliments from the ladies at my job. I got the 1.7 oz bottle from Ross for like 20 bucks then i saw Sams Club had the 3.4 oz for like 5 more dollars

Dori_T
Dori_T

My little brother got this in a small set for Christmas, and offered one to me. I took the blue one because I liked the color, and it's now one of my favorite smells on men (besides Aqua de Gio). It starts off very sharp and like alcohol. I didn't like it at all. A few hours later, I caught a whiff of warm wood and pine sap, then a boyfriend's shirt crumpled on the ground. It took me a while to realize the smell was coming from me. It's very masculine, but not like a guy fresh out of the woods, but a boyfriend. Someone you've been with for a few months and are accustomed to his scent, but it still thrilled you every time he came around. That's the only way I can describe it. :) It's a comfortable smell, even if it needs to make it to the dry down to prove it.

dancinleroy
dancinleroy

This is a scent to own. I like it alot. On intital application, it's very fruity/citrusy and then after a few minutes, the spice comes in. It is definitely a long lasting/ big projection scent so dont over apply. Very nice to wear at night because it brightens things up a bit. I actually mixed this with some lacoste original that had been on my skin for a couple hours prior and the combination is something amazing.

SnowStorm
SnowStorm

I have a very small bottle of this one. It always sits on the shelf. The smell is interesting, but I just can't get myself info wearing it. I don't dislike it, but don't really care for it. Another buy for less than $12. Any more than that and I would have felt like I wasted my money.

dutchschwag
dutchschwag

Influenced by Eternity, Kenzo and Hugo Boss and their blending of herbs, citrus, spice and fresh accords, Perry Ellis 360 smartly takes the lavender, sage and juniper of Hugo Boss´s Hugo and Calvin Klein´s Eternity and then layers a strong front of cardamom and synthetic sensual woods on top to create something quite unique and top heavy. 360 is aggressive, harsh and bold but it never oversteps its boundaries, coming dangerously close in the opening but calming quickly to a fairly linear lavender, juniper and woods juice with just the right amount of cardamom spice to stand out.
Perry Ellis 360 takes a bit of time for your senses to adjust and appreciate. This is not the type of scent you will immediately fall in love with, but something that requires a few wears or a more experienced and tried nose to fully appreciate its originality and solid blending of organic and synthetic notes.
This is a strong and aggressive fragrance that can come off a bit harsh and astringent at first but dries down into a wonderful sensual wood accord that is neither harsh nor natural but smells quite attractive never-the-less. I wasn´t impressed with Perry Ellis 360 at first, but grew to appreciate it as I explored other 1990´s fragrances inspired by Calvin Klein´s Eternity. This is certainly one to be appreciated by for anyone who enjoys Hugo by Hugo Boss, the original Kenzo, Polo Sport or even Davidoff´s Cool Water. The herbs and spices are done very well in this one, it reaches a nice balance of synthetic and natural that is very hard to pull off.
Not for everyone, given the roughness of the juniper and cardamom against the lavender and sage, but for those looking for a bit more daring and boldness, Perry Ellis 360 is a great affordable option with solid projection and longevity (6-8 hours).

varondandy
varondandy

my daughter gave me this scent this xmas and i must say i rather enjoy it,i mean this is quite a fresh smelling citrusy cologne i'll save it for late spring and summer to see if the notes open up even better.good night and have a nice day from puerto rico,u.s.a!

Kharnak
Kharnak

I've had this bottle around for a while. I tried giving it several 2nd chances. But it's not my thing. It's Aquatic, blue, with "green" notes, if that makes sense.
I smell the Lavender and Sage, but it's mostly the green parts. It has a cloying greeny sense to it that i just don't want on me. Like a damp bathroom. Or like..... Maple Syrup. It's Fresh. Like an after shower guy smell. But it's not cool, spicy or minty like Cool Water, Brut, or OldSpice. I can't leave this on me :c it's a scrubber for me.
But still... People like it on me!! why? no!!

Perry Ellis has SO many other awesome ones.

Senzadite
Senzadite

Im wearing it and its very cold outside and this makes me feel comforted, is quite mossy and preppy, so i dont understand where these bad comments are comming from is not obtrusive or cloying, commpliments rain when i wear this i guess is a chemestry thing (ph maybe) smells like a fresh white tshirt that has just been iron with starch, CLEAN that is the feeling; great office fragrance and till now seems longlasting.

WitchyWoman727
WitchyWoman727

my husband has this an refuses to wear it, i convinced him one day to finally wear it and it was awful. at first it was okay, when you sniff the bottle its good but after a little while it just smells dirty and sweaty like you didnt shower. yucky. very generic smelling also, giving this one away.

FragranceEnthusiast
FragranceEnthusiast

I would have to say this scent is rather blah, blah, blah! I think it does not speak anything to me at all! I guess you get what you pay for a cheap cologne like this equal a cheap mess of a scent.

Longevity 100%
Projection: 100%
Uniqueness: 1%
Versatility: 25%
Scent: 1%
OVERALL: 45.4%

This gets an F from me, and it is a well deserved ranking!

thatsmr2usir
thatsmr2usir

This does not have any creativity.. Typical run of the mill scent & I am not pleased with it. Get your self some Perry Ellis WHITE for men & b happy!

QCYCORNELL
QCYCORNELL

I think it's one of the best from Perry Ellis, i used to feel all perry's fragrances are either too light or not long lasting, but this is quite a catch, very alluring, fresh, crisp and cool, fits any time of the day. i wear it to work and i smell fresh all day long. thumbs up

ObsessionForMen
ObsessionForMen

I would use the word "bright" to describe 360. Opens with a rush of bright accords and spices kick in shortly. Good longevity ( important to me). I just ordered a 6.7 oz bottle. I have really been enjoying this as of late. Picks me up in the hot humid summer.

tomb123
tomb123

i went out shopping today to look for an everyday cologne cause something unfortunate happened to my other. so i went to the store and looked at the $20 bargin shelf and this isnt one of those i paid nothing for it and love it stories. before i bought this i smelt it and it seemed to be fairly good.not an in your face strond sent but you can deffinetly tell something smells good. also not to confusing with many types of spices combined. just enough for an everyday use. i like it ifyou like it then its worth the buy.

I have been back and forth with this scent: I bought it years ago for the name PE but knew nothing about colognes, really. Then as I got more and more high end one I gave it to my friend Jim. When I would hug Jim I would say,"You smell awesome" and he said "YOU gave it to me" so I bought it again 15 ml instead of 50 and body wash.
Then my nephew liked it at a time when he just started to wear new scents so I gave away another one (having close to 200 at the time). Now I have a one ounce bottle and it is the only cologne in my collection I've bought three times (and not used it all myself), so there must clearly be something to this frag...

It starts off sweet, sharp and zesty(both citrus and soapy types)and some say pineappley but not on me.Then the lavender, sage and cardamom swirl together in a dry clean and spicy wave that accents the juniper perfectly. The dry down is spartan vetiver and musk, not too much of either but not puny at the end like some 90s scents. This is way better than Preferred stock and somewhat less than Cool Water but I think it gets better as it goes and sniffing the paper again I sense something sweet descending into the finish...perhaps pineapple...

Sillage: moderate to good
Longevity: 6-7 hours easy
Overall :4/5

I'M KEEPING THIS ONE FOR SURE!!!

tavinver
tavinver

There am it been using by two weeks, this good but not too much, the bottle is looked like the container of a dangerous chemical weapon, and I can use it all the day so that my HP causes that all the day lasts to me.

lovescully
lovescully

Very strong, almost overpowering citrus and lavender/herb fragrance. I can't really recognise any of the other listed notes, but there is definitely something else there.

It's very fresh in a herbal kind of way, but I think just a little too much overdone on the lavender/herb aromatics.

I will probably wear this (sparingly) to casual/outdoors events, but I think it's just too strong for indoors/office wear.

Venom
Venom

It's good stuff, smells nice and crisp but can be a little strong. I recommend but I don't see it as a daily as it gets boring after a bit.

flirtee
flirtee

Got 2 bottles and still gonna buy more! last for ages but be careful not to over use coz it can annoy other people around you.

minister smellgood
minister smellgood

this is an overpowering fragrance.its my younger brothers signature frag.and it makes nauseous so i got rid of mine and gave it to him

SaintLue
SaintLue

Used to really like it. But after awhile i noticed its very over powering if over used. Even gave me a headache.I really prefer Perry ellis black, My Wife just bought it for me and i really enjoy it over this one.

Chatnoir
Chatnoir

Very interesting- this scent really "evolves". I bought it for my husband, and I really like it. It starts out with a clean, almost "body wash" scent, but quickly takes on a spicy note- the juniper really shines in the middle. As it dries down more, the spicy mellows out just a little, and the whole composition warms to a woody-spicy tone.

chocorico
chocorico

I love this scent for everyday wear. it stays longer than usual. Just one spray and it will last you for a day.

gucci
gucci

i love this fragrance because it lasts 7 hrs and it smells like citrus limes

young, blue, inviting, love

360° for Men by Perry Ellis 3.36 out of 5 based on 207 ratings and 48 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Perry Ellis 360° for Men fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Perry Ellis 360° for Men, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify 360° for Men by Perry Ellis. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of 360° for Men by Perry Ellis represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.