Designers » N-Q » Aromatic Fougere « Groups

America for Men Perry Ellis for men

America for Men Perry Ellis for men
dislike

herbal

America Perfume for Men by Perry Ellis was launched in 1996, paired with the feamle fragrance. Top notes: bergamot, pineapple, anise, oregano and ferns. Heart: geranium, lavender, palmarosa, basil, neroli and vetiver. Base: sandalwood, cedar, musk, amber and leather. Available as EDT.

Bergamot Anise Oregano Pineapple Fern

Lavender Vetiver Neroli Geranium Basil

Musk Sandalwood Virginia Cedar Amber Leather

Polo Sport

America for Men Fragrance Reviews

Tjokro
Tjokro

one of my favourite years ago. Light, subtle and the dry down is manly sweet. I don't know how they could mix those ingredients... i didn't even care actually.

All I can remember is when my ex GF always wore my jackets. Very nice memory.

Scent : 8
Projection : 7
Longevity : 9

jack.cloutier
jack.cloutier

This fragrance has a bitter synthetic green/ leather bite to it before it dries down, and after that, it smells like fresh laundry, still warm out of the dryer. All in all, it's not a bad scent, and not something I'd mind smelling on someone else, but it's not something I would wear often.

Molko
Molko

Something old and masculine. It's fresh spicy citrus-bergamot stuff. Mayme similar to Chanel Egoiste Platinum if my memory is good. The sample is strong and cold on my skin. Can be use in the summer or in hot situations. It's not my cup of...not enough sweet for my taste:)

Sh_oK
Sh_oK

A nice fragrance very spicy and aromatic that does it's job. The bergamot is really strong in this one.
In the dry-down the sandalwood and musk are predominant. Though a bit to musky for my taste...
The smell takes you into the past, it's resemblant to the old-scool men perfumes (but without smelling like an old man!), pretty nice actually.

Moderate to low longevity and sillage, suitable for work or any casual ocasions.

Beying so cheap you should give it a try

popescuionut100
popescuionut100

Boring & cheap and forgettable,like most of Avon fragrance type.
I can't talk longevity/sillage,after 10 minutes i intensely washed my forearm to get rid of that smell.

Redbeard
Redbeard

Another "free sample frag" that came with an order. I kind of felt it was like a spicier Cool Water (again, the silly theory they might have of covering all the scent categories in one blend). It's rather strong, harsh and chemically, with a more leathery drydown than Cool Water, but it's the nasty fake Ass-leather note that I get from cheaper aquatics and fruity scents. Sometimes a particular whiff will be repulsive enough that I really marvel at how bad it is. I won't say that I was surprised though.

Jwaks
Jwaks

A very light, synthetic fragrance with hints of fruit, powdery vanilla, anise, a bit of dry greens, dry lavendar and woods. Smells like a very old school slash on aftershave.

score 3/10 a nice powdery old school scent, points deducted forless than desirable projection, silage and longevity.

Aspendina
Aspendina

this was all my husband used to wear 12yrs ago when I met him, brings back lots of memories this is a great fragrance. He still has a small bottle and I like to sneak in there and sniff the cap, memories back all over again.

Senzadite
Senzadite

Refreshing and unexpensive; a good fragrance for those days when you are wearing jeans, white t shirt and sneakers or just after a nice cool shower after a hot day during summer.

by the way ,not that synthetic at all.

I only did a dab sampling once. At first, it smells like a Dunhill Desire for Men/Cuba Orange type of fragrance. After about an hour a "synthetic" wood note emerges with force. I suggest just getting the "super cheapo" Cuba Orange. Then, if you like that, the next step up is probably Rochas Lui, or just stay with the Cuba, since it's so cheap.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Perry Ellis America for Men fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Perry Ellis America for Men, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify America for Men by Perry Ellis. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of America for Men by Perry Ellis represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Givenchy Xeryus Guerlain Habit Rouge Eau de Toilette Yves Saint Laurent Rive Gauche pour Homme Bvlgari Bvlgari Pour Homme Soir Clinique Clinique Happy Hermes Rocabar Versace Versace Pour Homme Calvin Klein Eternity For Men Chanel Egoiste Platinum Yves Saint Laurent M7 Perry Ellis 360° Red for Men Hugo Boss Hugo Hugo Boss Boss Bottled Givenchy Xeryus Rouge Guerlain Guerlain Homme Dolce&Gabbana The One for Men Azzaro Chrome Sport Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme Perry Ellis Reserve for Men Yves Saint Laurent Opium Pour Homme