Designers » N-Q » Floral Fruity « Groups

America for Women Perry Ellis for women

America for Women Perry Ellis for women
dislike

America for Women Perry Ellis for women Pictures

America for Women by Perry Ellis was launched in 1996, paired with the male fragrance. The fragrance is a refreshing floral - fruity. Top notes: pink grapefruit, green apple, blueberry, freesia and lilac. Heart: honeysuckle, nectarine, ice tea, daylily and yucca flower. Base: plum, vanilla, orchid, red wood, cedar and musk. Available as EDT.

Grapefruit Freesia Granny Smith apple Lilac Blueberry

Honeysuckle Tea Lily Nectarine

Musk Virginia Cedar Vanille Orchid Plum Sequoia

America for Women Fragrance Reviews

bridgette
bridgette

Something nauseating about it. Like certain foods when they are past and starting to slime. It just has that gross smell that all Perry Ellis perfumes seem to have. Not a fan.

ecofreak2001
ecofreak2001

Good sweet, clean smell. Like it very much. Perfect for casual and daytime ware. Would buy it again since it's really affordable!

phia143
phia143

I recently bought this perfume in a store and I got it for a very good price especially since it is a 5oz bottle! wow!!! But... I think it has been on the shelf for far to long because when I sprayed it the first scent i encountered was maple syrup :< Luckily the maple dyed down and left behind a clean floral scent. I just wanted to let all perfume lover out there know that this is one of those perfumes that go bad fast and so its probably not a good idea to buy it online unless they have a good return policy. You also might want to keep this perfume in the refrigerator to extend the shelf life.

Dayhomemama
Dayhomemama

I have had it for a long time, it is my fall go to fragrance, I love the the crisp air mixing with the crisp smell of this perfume.

madhatter1
madhatter1

I liked some America! Ok this is going wayback, love my fresh scents this was fruity especially the smell of grapefruit and vanilla!

romrom
romrom

I had this one many years ago, such a great clean summer scent. I can never find it anymore but I still remember how much I like this scent

America for Women by Perry Ellis 3.95 out of 5 based on 22 ratings and 6 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Perry Ellis America for Women fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Perry Ellis America for Women, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify America for Women by Perry Ellis. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of America for Women by Perry Ellis represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Dior J`adore Burberry Burberry Brit Elizabeth Arden 5th Avenue Bath and Body Works Sea Island Cotton Lancome Poeme Van Cleef & Arpels Feerie Tom Ford Black Violet Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel No 18 Perry Ellis 360° Chanel Coco Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Dior Poison Nina Ricci L'Air du Temps Perry Ellis 360° Black for Women Lancome Miracle Calvin Klein Beauty Gucci Gucci Accenti Burberry Body Prada Infusion d'Iris Chanel Chanel N°5