Designers » N-Q » Floral Fruity « Groups

America for Women Perry Ellis for women

America for Women Perry Ellis for women
dislike

America for Women Perry Ellis for women Pictures

America for Women by Perry Ellis was launched in 1996, paired with the male fragrance. The fragrance is a refreshing floral - fruity. Top notes: pink grapefruit, green apple, blueberry, freesia and lilac. Heart: honeysuckle, nectarine, ice tea, daylily and yucca flower. Base: plum, vanilla, orchid, red wood, cedar and musk. Available as EDT.

Grapefruit Freesia Granny Smith apple Lilac Blueberry

Honeysuckle Tea Lily Nectarine

Musk Virginia Cedar Vanille Orchid Plum Sequoia

Forever

America for Women Fragrance Reviews

icecube
icecube

I wonder how a perfume gets it name - for me it should describe the fragrance in some way.
Is this America ??
Greent tea mixe with a distinct but sweet note I have a hard time to recognise - maybe it is the sequoia.
I think there are a loot of notes that dont go well together mixed into it so the result is not wellbalanced nor nice.
A no no for me !!

ecofreak2001
ecofreak2001

Good sweet, clean smell. Like it very much. Perfect for casual and daytime ware. Would buy it again since it's really affordable!

phia143
phia143

I recently bought this perfume in a store and I got it for a very good price especially since it is a 5oz bottle! wow!!! But... I think it has been on the shelf for far to long because when I sprayed it the first scent i encountered was maple syrup :< Luckily the maple dyed down and left behind a clean floral scent. I just wanted to let all perfume lover out there know that this is one of those perfumes that go bad fast and so its probably not a good idea to buy it online unless they have a good return policy. You also might want to keep this perfume in the refrigerator to extend the shelf life.

Dayhomemama
Dayhomemama

I have had it for a long time, it is my fall go to fragrance, I love the the crisp air mixing with the crisp smell of this perfume.

madhatter1
madhatter1

I liked some America! Ok this is going wayback, love my fresh scents this was fruity especially the smell of grapefruit and vanilla!

romrom
romrom

I had this one many years ago, such a great clean summer scent. I can never find it anymore but I still remember how much I like this scent

America for Women by Perry Ellis 3.89 out of 5 based on 20 ratings and 6 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Perry Ellis America for Women fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Perry Ellis America for Women, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify America for Women by Perry Ellis. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of America for Women by Perry Ellis represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Elizabeth Arden 5th Avenue Bath and Body Works Sea Island Cotton Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Lancome Miracle Gucci Gucci Accenti Guerlain Samsara Ralph Lauren Safari Burberry Burberry Brit Dior J`adore Bath and Body Works Moonlight Path Elizabeth Taylor White Diamonds Bath and Body Works Sensual Amber Dior Poison Giorgio Beverly Hills G Guerlain Champs Elysees Jennifer Lopez Love at First Glow Elizabeth Arden Sunflowers Avon Haiku Aramis Tuscany Per Donna Tom Ford Black Violet