Designers » N-Q » Chypre « Groups

Night Perry Ellis for men

Night Perry Ellis for men
dislike

Night Perry Ellis for men Pictures

Perry Ellis Night is refined, refreshing and sensual fragrance, launched in 2010. It opens with vibrant notes of red orange, pomelo and citrus leafs. Confident style is reflected in the heart of yuzu, geranium and cedar, placed on a seductive base of amber wood, black moss and musk. Available as 100 ml EDT.

Blood Orange Pomelo

Geranium Virginia Cedar Yuzu

oak moss Woodsy Notes Amber Musk

Reserve for Men

Night Fragrance Reviews

buraktemiz93
buraktemiz93

What I got from this one is, very sharp cedar citrus, Very unique, good projection, longevity, sillage. Very cheap as all the Perry Ellis fragrances, but for the price, affordable summer scent.

Renate79
Renate79

I bought this perfume for my bf.and I really like to smell it on him.:)
It's a fresh scent, citrusy in the opening. Drydown reminds me a lot of CH 212 Men, but it is still unique.
I would definitely recommend it for daily wear. Not really a night fragrance, as the name or the color/shape of the bottle might suggest.
Longevity and silage are pretty good.

supernaan
supernaan

Bought this fragrance recently for under a tenner for 100ml on eBay which is a steal. I have to say I'm a big fan of the PE scents and this one surprised me more than any other. I was expecting a mature evening only sort of fragrance but what I got from the initial spray was an amazingly citrusy versatile smell. It opens up with a bitter orangey/grapefruit sort of smell which is probably the blood oranges and Yuzu and then mellows down to a sweet but still fresh scent which made me realise this can be worn on any occasion and season. The orange smell persists throughout the scent life and there's some spice to it also which is nice. Drydown is creamy and slightly woody with a hint of that citrus opening. Big fan of citrus fragrances and an even bigger fan of versatile scents. It is a bit youthful but for casual wear this is up there with the best of them.

streetmachine
streetmachine

13.99 Ross
Very sharp, unique, uncommon
Smells like mosquito repellant
But i like unique scents

spankrabbit
spankrabbit

Not a dark or heavy scent as the name suggests. There's a bitter citrus opening that gets creamier as it moves along. The warm wood and light moss notes creep in near the drydown. I don't get "spicy" here at all. Citrus lovers will definitely enjoy this.

The hefty, matte black bottle will make it difficult to gauge use. Projection is average. Longevity 4-6 hours in warm weather. A very decent scent for the price.

Nick M
Nick M

This one is really unusual, can't think of anything to compare it to. The citrus is on the bitter/sour side, with a touch of that signature Perry Ellis metallic-ness; not even close to sweet or sporty due to a nice balance with the woodsy notes.

It's definitely meant for later in the day and a mature man -- I think the ladies will find this one very seductive.

jake.smith84
jake.smith84

Really intrusive burst of lemon to begin with.

After 2-3 hours, starts to develop that metallic smell of Herrera 212 Men.

Not a fan...

omerpervaiz
omerpervaiz

Perry Ellis Night starts with lots of citruses here the citrus is sharp, zesty and almost lemony reminds me a bit of some Zesty fresh lemon soap then it transforms into a bit less citrusy but a sweet(not a gourmandish sweet) powdery fragrance with a little bit of musk and mossy notes. I cant detect and woodsy notes here. Overall the fragrance is more loud and more citrusy on a paper with better longevity as compare to skin. The longevity is decent and projection is mediocre.
All in all not a bad fragrance but citrus and soft powdery combination didn't impress me what I was expecting. It can be easily worn by females because of its soft powdery mid and basenotes. It can be worn in summers and bit warm winter days.
Bottle is good looking no complaints about that.

My final score for Perry Ellis Night is 6.5 out of 10.

pjd1234
pjd1234

SOMETHING FOR THE SUMMER PERRY ELLIS NIGHT although the black bottle and its name "night" could be misleading this is actually a summer fragrance it is not by far a dark scent it is a citrus scent the notes are preety much accurate but the prominant notes are the citrus notes they are present throughout and is very visible. This frag screams summer and i really do like its nothing new nothing ground breaking but its darn good and it last a decent amount of hours 6-8 hours for a summer frag that is very good and for the price outstanding. also this reminds me of carolina hereras 212 the grey bottle very similar but for the price its a no brainer this one is a lot stronger. When i wear this frag i feel happy go lucky its one of those fragrance that will keep you active like the energizer bunny and it gives you that confident aura. overall a very good release by perry ellis.
longevity 8/10 last for 6-8 solid hours
sillage 7/10 moderate sillage you will get notice for sure easily a 7.5 rating
uniqueness 6/10 nothing unique here a solid very good citrus scent.
overall smell 8/10 very good summer fragrance IMHO.
prive vs quality base on retail 60 usd 9/10 but available anywhere online for a great prce 25-30usd. Praise to perry ellis for this one as it shows it is not hard to produce a solid release fragrance 100ml bottle for a fair price YOU HEAR ME GUCCI.

Porgio
Porgio

This is a really new thing on men, a citrus that actually seems to be creamy and rich too.
The opening is very refreshing but not acidic, not synthetic either, simply fresh.

In the middle you start to get a warmer scent all together, the amber and the musk make this into a really warm gentle scent until the oak moss and musk completely take over.

In the end I don't get the woodsy notes so much but the comforting sexy musk is great and the oak moss makes this a little darker.

All in all, great fragrance, lasting power is fantastic, sillage is good.

evilspin
evilspin

dont know why it would be compared to spice bomb,thats a total different fragrance and category. I like this one. I was only curious to try it because the regular Perry Ellis fragrance is actually the worst fragrance i ever smelled. (smells like blood and wet pennies/rust metal) so when i noticed there are 2 different editions of it ("Platinum" & this one "Night") I wanted to see if its better.

I got platinum first cause i thought it would be a brighter version than the original i disliked and figured the night version would be a stronger version of the original for night wear. "Platinum" smelled better than the orignal but less metal/blood smelling. But strangely when I smelled "night" I got "platinum" exchanged for the "night version" cause "night" was not night wear at all. It was very bright and grapefruit/acidic lemony almost like what silver would smell like. So the names threw me off. I would have named night the platinum one cause the name suggests it. The night version should have been a sweeter version of the original which i cant think of anyone wanting it but strangely some ppl like it, but half have criticised it as well as i have as metal, pennies, blood even fish.

Joeyvice
Joeyvice

This one is alright, but definitely not my favorite PE scent. It's extremely heavy with the citrus, so if your not a fan of citrus this isn't for you. It's a decent clean smell, but I wouldn't call it a head turner by any means, just something fresh to be worn for all occasions. I blind bought this one, and like I said its alright, but I wouldn't purchase this one again. PE has far more intriguing scents.

WayneDN
WayneDN

The first time I sprayed this on my wife right away noticed it and asked what I was wearing. I love this scent! Long lasting and classy!

jacobbonilla
jacobbonilla

Way better than Spice Bomb! Absolutely my favorite spicey fragrance. Citrusy sweet and SPICEY! My gloomy day fragrance

andy
andy

it's not groundbreaking but its a decent scent nontheless and nice for a night out. I smelled it a few days ago and the scent really did have a nice woodsy spicy type of drydown with some sweetness. It is labled chypre but the smell is a bit sweeter than most chypre scents and its a more aromatic spicy type of scent with a VERY modern feel.

Somehow i find it a little too sweet and fresh for my tastes but it is good for a night time and great for a 25 plus crowd

soned
soned

Gypsy parfumista (we share the same affection for Perry Ellis fragances) got this by the T (as always), please read his review below.

I just need to add, that I got some kind of suave incense note too, no idea from where specifically. This is a very versatile scent, and very complimented too. A lot of people have said to me, "that is how a man is supposed to smell". I don't know about that, but it sure is a very "attractive" scent.

fragbomb
fragbomb

this is my newest buy. I was looking for something fresh to help me bear with the scorching day but can't help fall in love after I test spray this baby. This one is so fresh and yet smooth, a little warm despite fresh right to the musky dry down. Even it housed in a black bottle and titled "night" this is versatile enough to be worn in broad daylight (even under scorched day. Opens orangey-fresh and leafy, after 1 hour I notice some floral note mixed with leaf and woods with the musk begin to noticeable. This smell is modern-versatile-sexy.

My buddy whom I went with to the shop says this is how a man should smell when go to get laid. and I swear this babe beats Dior Farenheit he bought(in longevity and sillage both in my skin and clothes). Definitely this is girls magnet. Best to perform at night as the name suggest. Last more than 5 hours at daytime (at tropical climate) and last all night when wear it at nighttime at air conditioned enviroment.

price per value very good. Got a good deal on this as low as aboout USD 29 in Jakarta, Indonesia *wink wink*

the only let down is the atomizer i got is not good. it squirts if i press it hesitantly, but it does creates mist if i press it firmly. Well I guess it was made to support generous spritz.

yilmazg
yilmazg

This is not your usual night fragrance. It is not sweet. The blood orange opening is fresh and bitter. This cologne stays bitter for 4 hours or so. Then it becomes slightly less bitter and musky with oakmoss. My nose could not detect the geranium although it is one of my favourite notes. Perry Ellis made a bitter citrus- chypre themed cologne which is very different from other night colognes like LA nuit De homme, Armani code etc. I guess this is for 35+ aged men. Not my type of fragrance but it is a very well done cologne. Longevity is great as with all Perry Ellis fragrances.

Sillage: 7/10

Smelled this in this month's details mag, and have to say that it is pretty good...of course I love almost all the PE scents (despite the "clone" reviews most people give them); this one is nice!

It has citrus and leaves, yes...but the citrus is sweeter and richer than bright and zesty. The leaves (citron) give a little zing to the otherwise watery citrus. The heart has a bit more citrus and your male scent staples of geranium and cedar making it masculine and ever so slightly woody-spicy. The finish is sexy, and not so much dark and mysterious as smooth and cool. The amberwood is faint, but the moss is there and the black musk is very sensual.

Some may say this is 'too generic' (and from a scent strip it's hard to give an accurate review) but I like this,as it is not as heavy as most NIGHT scents or NOIRs and would be good for a casual fun night out, and applied heavier for date or serious occasion would also work well...

After sampling (and wearing) the spray, I will augment this superficial review...just wanted you guys to know a little bit about it so if you think you will like it-you can look for it!

NB: My PR said it had tree moss and Black musk...not black moss and musk.

Night by Perry Ellis 4.16 out of 5 based on 72 ratings and 19 user reviews

PERRY ELLIS NIGHT for MEN by Perry Ellis EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ
PERRY ELLIS NIGHT for MEN by Perry Ellis EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ
Gift Set 3.4oz
Perry Ellis Night
PERRY ELLIS NIGHT for MEN by Perry Ellis SET-EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ AFTERSHAVE BALM 3 OZ DEODORANT STICK ALCOHOL FREE 2.75 OZ
Perry Ellis Night Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml 3.4oz
Perry Ellis Night Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml 3.4oz
drugstore.com
Gift Set
Perry Ellis Night Gift Set for Men, 3 Pc, 1 ea
Perry Ellis Night Gift Set for Men, 3 Pc, 1 ea

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Perry Ellis Night fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Perry Ellis Night, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Night by Perry Ellis. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Night by Perry Ellis represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.