Designers » N-Q » Floral « Groups

Perry Black for Her Perry Ellis for women

Perry Black for Her Perry Ellis for women
dislike

tuberose

Perry Black for Her by Perry Ellis is a Floral fragrance for women. The fragrance features gardenia, tuberose, rose, black currant blossom, woodsy notes, jasmine, praline and musk.

Gardenia Tuberose Rose Black Currant Blossom Woodsy Notes Jasmine Praline Musk

Tendre Jasmin
Vanitas
Summer Hill
Vanitas Eau de Toilette

Perry Black for Her Fragrance Reviews

m_mtz40
m_mtz40

Just lovely as r most of PERRY ELLIS aromas. Very well done, excellent, balanced. Similar notes as LA VIE EST BELLE by LANCOME but not as annoyingly sweet. La Vie is too teeny bopper when it should have been a tad more mature as is this w the slightest sweetness of the praline not overbearing. It is as Sharyssa says a 5 star scent!

PN: LA VIE EST BELLE just doesn't work on me but FAB on my bff!

Lovesmells
Lovesmells

I purchased this today at a discount retail store. Price excellent (about 20usd). Exquisite bottle. However the smell was not good for me or to me LOL. I did not smell flower at all, it was sharp when sprayed and stayed that way for awhile. What's wrong with my nose? I did not smell any gardenia, tuberose, jasmine at all and I love those notes. I smelled my wrists over and over again to try to smell the flowers.
I think it would go well with younger women. You could wear it to work, to your cubicle and not offend anyone around you. It does last
To me it smelled like Victoria Secret Pink ( the one that came in a round pink can?) It had the same sharpness and I did not like that one

jmbmars
jmbmars

This scent is light and flowery.It smells ok. Nothing to brag about. According to Fragrancenet, it has a scent life of 16+ hours. I don't see that happening either.

Trinidella
Trinidella

I wore this to the office one day and all three ladies who sit near me love this!!! It is not that it is loud, I took it to hear their reviews: One even added this to her list of fragrances she wants her husband to get for her!!! It is a crowd pleaser.

wind83
wind83

okay, i have it 1 year ago... i really liked it. OMG very flowery, calm, feminine.. a little bit musk i smell. but it nice and hot combination.

better than perry ellis sensual 18.
this one is for middle age..(i called that)
no doubt and the price is welll.

kathrinaaguir
kathrinaaguir

For me this perfume has a youthful, cleand, relaxed and sweet scent, the initial note is kind of strong but few minutes later becomes delicate and soft. Although I'm 33 and I like this a lot, it does not match with my personality. I believe this one will be great for a young girl.

secretcrush
secretcrush

Smelled this last night and liked it very much... Would make an excellent everyday perfume, however the price wasnt right considering one of the components 2 the giftset was MIA lol...

orchidlover
orchidlover

This is a lovely surprise.
It reminds me Juicy Couture by Juicy Couture.
Warm, rich,sweet floral scent, very modern and feminine.
If my JC bottle will be empty, I'll buy Perry Black because it is the same for my nose. Lasting power a bit less than JC, but I think it's worth.
I like it no doubt. :)

barbiot35
barbiot35

That's a real good and pleasant floral and I like it. I didn't smelled any praline or sweet thing but there's a hint of roses on the top notes, then comes the other floral mixture...
Exactly for floral fans who are searching for a "silent" and kind floral...

sharyssa
sharyssa

I bought this today unsniffed I got a big bottle for a good price and I am very happy.It smells soooo good like flowery when first sprayed and it is a bit sweet and then it has this lingering powdery feminine smell all day and lasting power is excellent! Beautiful sleek black and clear bottle so pretty and it is in a metal can nice for storing! I love it and want to try more from the Perry Ellis line. 5 stars!

Perry Black for Her by Perry Ellis 4.00 out of 5 based on 14 ratings and 10 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Perry Ellis Perry Black for Her fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Perry Ellis Perry Black for Her, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Perry Black for Her by Perry Ellis. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Perry Black for Her by Perry Ellis represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Cacharel Anais Anais Elizabeth Arden 5th Avenue Givenchy Absolutely Irresistible Gres Cabotine Britney Spears Believe Alfred Sung Jewel Jesus Del Pozo Jesus Del Pozo In White Jessica McClintock Jessica McClintock Carolina Herrera 212 Givenchy Fleur d'Interdit Caesars World Caesars Woman Perry Ellis 360° Red Yves Saint Laurent Paris David & Victoria Beckham Intimately Beckham Liz Claiborne Curve Wave Liz Claiborne Mambo for Woman Alfred Sung Pure Animale Animale Al-Rehab Nebras Salvatore Ferragamo F for Fascinating