Designers » N-Q » Oriental Spicy « Groups

Perry Black for Him Perry Ellis for men

Perry Black for Him Perry Ellis for men
dislike

leather

Perry Black for Him by Perry Ellis is a Oriental Spicy fragrance for men. The fragrance features ginger, cardamom, benzoin, tonka bean, vanilla, leather and pepper.

Ginger Cardamom Benzoin Tonka Bean Vanilla Leather Pepper

Perry Black for Him Fragrance Reviews

mufasa

I take back what I said, this fragrance is absolutely awesome! It smells so rich and refined! It definitely is in the same category as YSL La Nuit and I actually like the smell of this fragrance better than La Nuit. I highly recommend this fragrance to users who are at least in their 20s. Love this fragrance!

mufasa

This fragrance makes a strong and classy statement. It's hard to wear because it's more of a suit and tie fragrance and for someone in their 40s and up. It smells awesome, but keep in mind it's versatility and age range. I would recommend buying a small bottle because it will take a while to finish because of it's not so good versatility. Nevertheless, awesome fragrance from the House of Perry Ellis!

gerry.madoni
gerry.madoni

Lovely stuff. I applied two sprays and let is settle in for about an hour. I took a whiff off my arm and exhaled an almost minty freshness. Let is unfold a little more and a rich smoothness with a suede like leather comes to the fore. The tonka is handled so well in this scent: neither overpowering or too sweet. I really like this cheapie gem. It does not appear on too many sites and is relatively unknown save for the few others who have been very lucky to have found Perry Black. Lets keep this one secret shall we ?. The secret society of Perry Black . Do not tell anybody .

Robert G. Rodríguez
Robert G. Rodríguez

Cheap but effective!

florindeca
florindeca

weak and poor longevity

Odiee99
Odiee99

Perry Black is a very classy fragrance. Fresh and spicy is an understatement. When 1st applied the ginger and pepper jump out at you, then it dries down to a warm, slightly sweet and spicy scent. This seems like a suit and tie or a night out on the town scent.

When I 1st got this I wasn't to fond of it, maybe because of the pepper(not usually a fan of pepper). This was also my introduction to such a pronounced ginger note. But over the months this has grown on me. This doesn't smell remotely like any other fragrance that I have experienced yet.

Perry Black for Him by Perry Ellis 3.95 out of 5 based on 19 ratings and 6 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Perry Ellis Perry Black for Him fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Perry Ellis Perry Black for Him, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Perry Black for Him by Perry Ellis. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Perry Black for Him by Perry Ellis represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Calvin Klein Obsession for Men Yves Saint Laurent Opium Pour Homme Perry Ellis 360° Red for Men Rochas Rochas Man Oscar de la Renta Oscar for Men Roberto Cavalli Roberto Cavalli Black Prada Luna Rossa Extreme Nautica Nautica Voyage Mont Blanc Presence Carolina Herrera 212 Men Viktor&Rolf Spicebomb Playboy Playboy New York Zirh Ikon Boucheron Jaipur Homme Laura Biagiotti Roma per Uomo Giorgio Armani Armani Code Calvin Klein CK One Shock For Him Lacoste Eau de Lacoste L.12.12. White Perry Ellis 360° Black for Men Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka Au Masculin