Designers » N-Q » « Groups

Perry Ellis Platinum Label Perry Ellis for men
dislike

ozonic
Perry Ellis Platinum Label Perry Ellis for men Pictures

Edition for men Perry Ellis Platinum label was presented in 2009. It is available in a silver flacon with a stylish cap.

Bamboo Mandarin Orange Rosemary Violet Leaf Lavender Balsam Fir Cedar Patchouli Musk Seaweed

1# nota di viaggio (rites de passage)
Masaki Aqua Platinum

Perry Ellis Platinum Label Fragrance Reviews

spartan
spartan

This is a synthetic mess, very poorly put together. Wants to be Acqua Di Gio, but pales in comparison. If you are looking for an Acqua di Gio rip off, Perry Ellis Red is 100 times better than this, and in my opinion is even better than Acqu di Gio!

This is def much better than the original Perry Ellis which to me has a metallic (even blood) smell. This is almost as if it a reformulation of the original. Perry Ellis Aqua is a nice aquatic (day wear) summer fragrance but my fave from these inexpensive line of Perry Ellis fragrances is Perry Ellis Night. To me it does not even smell as the name suggests. its more of a citrus scent day wear as has projection and lasts.

hsuru4u
hsuru4u

AWSOME- fresh and clean...good lasting quality and citrus with smoothness. A very light chrome summer on drydown but with a better mix of notes and not as synthetic as chrome.

jamdavmiller
jamdavmiller

Maybe it is because I don't have the most refined nose, but this smells an awful lot like Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gio, except Acqua di Gio is better blended. If I smelt them side by side, I might notice the differences more distinctly, but after wearing P.E platinum lable for a day it reminded me of Acqua di Gio till it dried down to the base, where it is mostly cedar. You could probably skip this unless you are a huge Acqua di Gio fan (as some people understandably are) and want to compare the two, or you are looking for an alternative to Acqua di Gio for some reason.

rickyfreaky13
rickyfreaky13

Got this from my best friend, n i love this scent.. kinda generic but the smell is lovely, perfect summer scent.. n the bottle is gorgeous, such an expensive perfume, remind me of Chanel Allure Sport

jacobbonilla
jacobbonilla

I purchased this blindly and I didn't like it at first. My second wearing my fiance was like "mmmmm you smell good!" So I gave it a couple more wearings. I gotta say its really grown on me!.. It reminds me of a lighter version of D&G pour homme, or a lighter version of Chanel platinum egoiste, but more synthetic than both. It'll stay in my rotation for a while!

chrisaxp
chrisaxp

This may be sacrilegious, but I can’t stand this one. It is so generic it’s like a product in a movie that has no identity or flavor “men’s cologne” it is just a regular men’s cologne that does nothing for me.

periquito89
periquito89

Since vdog said just below that this scent has a personality disorder I will mess it up: could be a mix between Acqua di Gio and Marina de Bourbon Prince Blanc, or the first and Lalique White. How about Polo Blue and Acqua di Gio? Well, just some elements of those plus Acqua di Gio. That's what I feel about. It's hard doesn't like Platinum Label, and to some noses may well be better than the others mentioned, but I think it belongs to the same category, or close to. If is hard to dislike, I don't find so difficult to be indifferent. No my kind, but may be some day.

vdog
vdog

This cologne has a personality disorder! It is a citrus, aquatic and herbal fragrance all at once. Luckily, all of the notes seem very fresh and cool. I even sense a bit of menthol in the background. The violet leaf and bamboo give it a cooling effect and keep it from becoming a plain citrus. And I am assuming its the sea moss that gives it a nice aquatic undertone. Refreshing, zesty, leafy and cool.

yilmazg
yilmazg

Very refreshing, crisp. A casual fragrance for spring and summer. The bamboo and mandarin makes this fragrance very refreshing. And the top notes stay all the time. The end notes are woodsy. Fruity- woody. Very similar to Higher by Dior. Girls like it a lot. Longevity is great. Overall 8 out of 10.

Humphrey Bogart
Humphrey Bogart

Decent smelling cologne, but it smells like it has been done before. That said I wouldn't mind purchasing it, but I dont want to spend top dollar on it either.

svillatoro
svillatoro

I agree this is just too simple, but if you want to save some bucks there are other great options from PE.. 360 and 360 red

The notes for this new twist on his 2008 revamped signature fragrance are:

TOP: mandarin ice, bamboo, rosemary
HEART: violet leaf, lavender, fir balsam
BASE: cedarwood, white musk, sea moss

This is going to be super sexy, I just hope it's not too light...

urobian
urobian

Just like many others, P.E goes a step before with this release. A simple aromatic-fresh touch with a fruity and semi herbal angle, finally is comfortable and easy to wear but thats all.

Perry Ellis Platinum Label by Perry Ellis 3.81 out of 5 based on 36 ratings and 14 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Perry Ellis Perry Ellis Platinum Label fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Perry Ellis Perry Ellis Platinum Label, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Perry Ellis Platinum Label by Perry Ellis. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Perry Ellis Platinum Label by Perry Ellis represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.