Designers » N-Q » Floral Fruity « Groups

Perry Ellis for Women Perry Ellis for women

Perry Ellis for Women Perry Ellis for women
dislike

Perry Ellis for Women Perry Ellis for women Pictures Perry Ellis for Women Perry Ellis for women Pictures

Perry Ellis for Women is a new fragrance and it was introduced in 2009. The nose behind this fragrance is Claude Dir. FFG, the License holder for Perry Ellis Perfumes and beauty products - selected cutting edge French Designer Denis Boudard to create the bottle for its new fragrance, the first female perfume from the new upscale segment of Perry Ellis fragrances.

The composition starts with gourmand fruity notes of plum, mandarin orange and apple; middle notes are composed of jasmine, gardenia and lily-of-the-valley; base notes include amber, musk and vanilla.

Plum Mandarin Orange Apple

Jasmine Gardenia Lily-of-the-Valley

Amber Musk Vanilla

Perry Ellis for Women Fragrance Reviews

AuraeliaBee
AuraeliaBee

The notes stated here contained some of my faveorites: musk, apple, lily of the valley, gardenia. I was expecting a clean soapy fruity floral blast. What did I get? Warm woods and spices. No fruits or flowery notes whatsoever, not even in the dry down. Maybe I got a bad batch or something.

st3vy
st3vy

My brother bought this perry for my sister bday gift. Musky, powdery and flowery. I cant sense the fruity hints. For me this perfume is just sweet n kinda boring

vnv.ucr
vnv.ucr

This isn't like anything I've ever had, it's actually a lot more floral than I normally wear. But I have Perry Ellis Love, and I figured since I love that one, i should give this a try. I really like it, I don't think it'd be an every day scent, but it is nice. It is kinda strong, and it lasts a pretty long time. I wore it for dinner with my bf and it was still pretty detectable on my skin when i woke up the next morning.

Trinidella
Trinidella

This is another classic Perry Ellis fragrance. If you don't already have one, go get one!!! You will not regret it.

zulidadwi
zulidadwi

The longer i wear it, the smells turn to be very "masculin" for me, maybe i'm not suited with the smell.

Raphy_2260
Raphy_2260

Perry, Very, Perry, Pretty!!!

Not a WOW!!! fragrance, BUT is a very "safe" one to wear!!

Not the one that's going to make others turn their heads when I go by them, but it's one that I feel VERY comfortable with!!!

rehabnursevanessa
rehabnursevanessa

I had a tester and loved it, wanted it...needed to get this perfume! I finally broke down and purchased it and I have to say I don't really wear it. It is essentially a basic, clean scent. It reminds me of shampoo. Not feminine really or especially unique. Kind of dissapointed.

secretcrush
secretcrush

This is a very much a minimalist scent... Light, airy and fresh but also clean and feminine... At 1st spritz its a sparkling floral fruity that commands attention but after about 30 mins it becomes a subdued version of its former self, lingering closer to the skin... I like it very much and if u adore clean, simple fruity-florals u may also...

jillian_stl
jillian_stl

This is a very light, sweet, fruity, floral fragrance. However, my only complaint is that it is too light. If you prefer a sweet light fragrance, you may wanna give this one a try. This is a great scent to wear when you plan on being close to that special someone. Someone would have to be very close to you to notice this one. Definitely not a big attention grabber, if you ask me. But it's still a very nice fragrance.

guest_dannygirl
guest_dannygirl

I just bought this perfume, and it's lovely. That's exactly what my (male) friend exclaimed on first sniff: "Lovely!"
This is (to me) a pure floral; I don't get any fruity notes in it at all. Delicate, cool in tone, and little change when it dries down (to a slight soapiness in the base). Like the other reviewer, the overall note I get is gardenia-like. This perfume is perfect for spring/hot days (or office: I can't see anyone being offended by this delicate beauty). Loved it-buying another bottle.

soniamcalear
soniamcalear

I don't like Perry Ellis normally but this scent is gorgeous!!! Very floral and delicate. Does not smell like anything I've smelled before, thank God its original because too many perfumers are replicating each others scents anymore!
For anyone who knows what PE America smells like, I have a bottle 3/4 full and if you pay the shipping-YOU CAN HAVE IT! I can't stand the smell of AMERICA AT ALL! PM me for address to send around $6 for shipping in the USA only.

c3c
c3c

This runs quickly through the top and middle notes on me. While they both are pleasant I wish they would hang around a bit longer. I can definitely pick up the notes listed, presented in a well balanced blend. It then rolls through a "bar of soap" phase which fades to the musky bottom notes. I would prefer a little less musk at the end. Nice, casual. I think they could have done better if they had let the top and middle notes linger for more than 30 minutes to an hour. The dry down is still strong after a few hours.

sweet_escape
sweet_escape

i finally decided to try the sample i had...i was reluctant to, because the first time i smelled it from the decanter itself, it stung my nose to high heaven. Out of curiosity, i allowed a single drop to land on the back of my hand. I wasn't disappointed.
After a minute or so, all i could smell was gardenia. Yes, some other fruity notes too, but gardenia definitely took the lead. After several more minutes had elapsed, it warmed up slightly with the woody notes, and more sharp fruits shone through, but it retained the sweet personality of gardenia. It was almost edibly sweet. No real complexity to this fragrance.
All in all, this is a refreshingly sweet smell that's light and airy like open air, almost soap like. Perfect for gardenia lovers. I can see myself wearing this on a day where i feel like smelling clean and sweet.

Perry Ellis for Women by Perry Ellis 3.76 out of 5 based on 48 ratings and 13 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Perry Ellis Perry Ellis for Women fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Perry Ellis Perry Ellis for Women, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Perry Ellis for Women by Perry Ellis. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Perry Ellis for Women by Perry Ellis represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.