Designers » N-Q » Aromatic Green « Groups

Perry Man Perry Ellis for men

Perry Man Perry Ellis for men
dislike

Perry Man by Perry Ellis is a Aromatic Green fragrance for men. Perry Man was launched in 2002. Top notes are lime, apple, neroli and bergamot; middle notes are teak wood, patchouli and rose; base notes are labdanum, musk and vanilla.

Lime Apple Neroli Bergamot

Teak Wood Patchouli Rose

Labdanum Musk Vanilla

Perry Man Fragrance Reviews

kryziz
kryziz

Smells like cologne but pretty nice aroma. It is a bit femenine also, so could work as an unisex fragance.

MonarC
MonarC

I really liked that bright-orange bottle which was pretty tall. But that was only one thing that I liked about this frag. It's just non-descript smell and doesn't last long. Perfume pyramid looks very yummy and sooo cool (yeaah I know lol!) But the reality is sad, it smells like cheap Avon cologne for man. Staying power was very weak as well, just around one or two hours. I gave it to my younger brother and he didn't use it anyway.

Similar to Zirh Ikon but this one is fruitier and without as much of that incense/sandalwood type note. When I looked at the listed notes, I thought that this would likely smell similar to Dunhill's Desire for a Man, but I get little rose or patchouli here, unlike in Desire. I also don't get distinct teak wood, though it definitely has a woody quality after a while. Perry Man begins smooth and creamy, unlike Desire's opening. It's reasonably natural smelling and certainly not super-sweet, but it's not especially compelling in any way either. Over time it gets woodier and drier, which I find even less interesting, probably because the base notes are not of high quality (unlike the wood note in vintage Acteur, for example). Also, it seems like there is more than a tiny amount of iso e super in here, in case you are sensitive to it.

MRare
MRare

This is a horrible scent. Literally threw away the whole bottle after about 3 months of using...

Smells like tar and alcohol

DISGUSTING

After a quick spritz, it was a bit bitter at first and quickly became fresh citrusy sweet. Nothing good, nothing bad here. Then I could smell rose and patchouli and something woody, and I really liked this combo. The scent was slightly powdery, slightly sweet all around with a typical musk at the end. The base was really nice as well; clean and fresh. It reminded me of CerrutiSi, but somehow this PE didnt bother me like Cerruti did. For aromatic scent, This one is a "yes" for me, and I love the price.

This scent is so very smooth and sexy. It was something I bought on-line just because I wanted to try all the PE scents and I am so glad that I did...

The lime and bergamot are green and fresh but never too citric, thanks to the apple's sweetness and the soft sensuality of neroli (very noticeable here). The utter smoothness of this continues with the woody teak and fresh rose and subtle patchouli mixed flawlessly and bringing out the best in each other, without being too heavy. The drydown is sweet and resiny with just enough musk to keep it from being cloying. If these notes had been mixed in another way, they would have been heavy and noxious but here they are mixed lightly and give rise to a delicious scent that is quiet and seductive, yet sweet and fresh. Nice!!

Sillage: good
Longevity: decent
Overall: 3.75/5

Aromatic, but not too green, Green but not too aromatic...a stunningly well-made fragrance that is simple yet deep, elegant but down to earth. PE does it again!

Bran0
Bran0

nice alluring smell. i would say for casual use.

ALEXEIFEDOROV
ALEXEIFEDOROV

very sweet in my opinion. not my kinf of fragance. my wife gave me this one but i don't like it too much

Perry Man by Perry Ellis 2.61 out of 5 based on 26 ratings and 8 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Perry Ellis Perry Man fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Perry Ellis Perry Man, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Perry Man by Perry Ellis. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Perry Man by Perry Ellis represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Bvlgari Aqva Pour Homme Marine Acqua di Parma Colonia Intensa Hermes Rocabar Burberry Burberry Brit for Men Bvlgari Aqva Pour Homme Hermes Hermessence Ambre Narguile Thierry Mugler A*Men Burberry The Beat for Men Kenzo L`Eau Par Kenzo Eau Indigo Pour Homme Cartier Eau de Cartier Concentree Azzaro Chrome Sport Molton Brown Apuldre Hermes Un Jardin En Mediterranee Nasomatto Hindu Grass Dolce&Gabbana The One Gentleman Creed Royal Oud Lorenzo Villoresi Yerbamate Gucci Gucci Pour Homme II Ralph Lauren Polo Black DSQUARED² He Wood Rocky Mountain Wood