Designers » N-Q » Floral Green « Groups

Perry Woman Perry Ellis for women

Perry Woman Perry Ellis for women
dislike

Perry Woman by Perry Ellis is a Floral Green fragrance for women. Perry Woman was launched in 2002. Top notes are orchid, bergamot and water lily; middle notes are tuberose, pink lotus, jasmine, lotus and rose; base notes are sandalwood, patchouli, musk, orris root and vetiver.

Orchid Bergamot Water Lily

Tuberose Pink Lotus Jasmine Lotus Rose

Sandalwood Patchouli Musk Orris Root Vetiver

Perry Woman Fragrance Reviews

MintyBobbins
MintyBobbins

Sophisticated and sexy.. seductive and feminine.. perfect for night time.. I like more the fruity florals scents, but it's better to have a good collection of several perfumes for every occasion.. weddings, dates, club, casual, work.. etc. :)

Hollie
Hollie

First squirt out of the bottle, all I smell is a strong rose and red wine scent. After thirty seconds or so it mellows into a spicey-earthy-green soft floral. I love the mention by another reviewer of Marigold. I adore the smell of Marigolds(the non-edible/medicinal, ornamental ones) and I DO smell them in here.I also detect the vetiver,patchouli and sandalwood...they are fairly prominent right from the get-go..I also smell a hint of Angelica though it's not listed. I don't smell much in the way of floral though....just a light, over all sweetness I guess. This is very vintage smelling....reminds me very much of Paloma Picasso. It's rich and herby and woody with a touch of smoke and soap. Smells dark, dry and slighty masculine. It also reminds me of Rubies and Diamonds....just a tiny bit...but WAY less sweet and femme. I am enjoying this right now in the summer but I'm more excited to try it out in the Fall to see how it mingles with the crisp, Autumn air. I've tried several Perry Ellis scents and I'm not a big fan of most of them...this one smells interesting though...especially if you're looking for something modern but not too sweet or fruity.

EDIT: I ended up returning this. The dry down was just way too musky and generic. I prefer my Paloma Picasso...smells more intentional and the dry down is so much nicer...as well as the longevity. Something about Perry Ellis scents....they just don't make me happy...although they smell really nice on my Mom.

beauty_girl
beauty_girl

The first few seconds after at had sprayed it on,it smelled green and fresh,now only a few seconds later,it smells masculine on me :S I dont like it.

LIN
LIN

I have bad memories from this one. at first i thought that it's nice, but then i smelled it another couple of times and i hatted it!! it's too sharp and too soapy...not a good one..

soniamcalear
soniamcalear

I CANNOT STAND THIS STUFF!!! Its too awful to my nose to handle-its like Poison by Christian Dior-you can bomb a village with this stuff and kill every one of them just from the scent by itself!

9154mf
9154mf

From the moment i sprayed this on I could smell pink pepper. I realise it is not listed in the notes (Top notes are orchid, bergamot and water lily; middle notes are tuberose, pink lotus, jasmine, lotus and rose; base notes are sandalwood, patchouli, musk, orris root and vetiver.) However it is unashamedly in there. Im thinking it must be the orris and sandalwood combination that is creating the peppery impression, surely it cannot be any of the other notes. Its like a really raw rooty sandal. ANyway after a short while i smell a freshness from bergamot and water lily and the other melange of flowers underneath, However I must say that right till the end i smell that peppery note as the main note. Im surprised that none of the other reviewers mention it - i cannot explain it. Ultimately this is like a floral with some green but it also has a soft oriental feel due to the base notes. It's nice but I just wouldnt wear this often enough to warrant owning it.

Malegria
Malegria

There is a wonderful marigold scent to it.Warm and sensuous, and though it is positioned as floral, I would call it woodsy floral - the sandalwood notes and marigold are too closely together. Has a long lasting power, and will definitely surprise you...when it`s cold, it warms you up, when it`s warm, it starts to have an unusual crisp note to it.

Perry Woman by Perry Ellis 3.19 out of 5 based on 33 ratings and 7 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Perry Ellis Perry Woman fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Perry Ellis Perry Woman, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Perry Woman by Perry Ellis. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Perry Woman by Perry Ellis represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.