Designers » N-Q » « Groups

Portfolio Perry Ellis for women

Portfolio Perry Ellis for women
dislike

Portfolio Perry Ellis for women Pictures

Portfolio by Perry Ellis is a fragrance for women. The fragrance features rose, black currant, vanilla, musk, green notes, clementine, pear, cardamom, basil, lavender, sandalwood, teak wood, amber and citruses.

Rose Black Currant Vanilla Musk Green Notes Clementine Pear Cardamom Basil Lavender Sandalwood Teak Wood Amber Citruses

Portfolio Fragrance Reviews

all4knowledge
all4knowledge

I bought this in the early 00s as a blind buy.

I was pleasantly surprised. The main accords confirmed what I always thought...it's very balanced. To my nose it's a beautiful blend of rose, white woods and just a tad of spice. It's really gorgeous and unique...I never smell it on anyone else, which is great. :-)

Elma1975
Elma1975

I bought this also untested and was pleased when I smelled it. I bought my Perry Ellis when I visited Singapore in 2004 I used it and my future Husband then loved the smell. I saved the last for my weeding day.

I through the empty bottle away Saturday 11 August 2012. I didn't want to part with it. We do not get this beautiful fragrance in South Africa.

AngieGCarp
AngieGCarp

I bought this untested. As I have always loved my Perry Ellis purchases I figured it was a no brainer. I was right. Compared to my signature fragrance Perry Ellis 360 (which is modern and non-floral), this is romantic and dressy with heavy floral. I am doubtful this will become a signature perfume for me but it is definitely one I am glad I made. The Perry Ellis line of fragrances are inexpensive but smell great.

Portfolio by Perry Ellis 3.96 out of 5 based on 26 ratings and 3 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Perry Ellis Portfolio fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Perry Ellis Portfolio, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Portfolio by Perry Ellis. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Portfolio by Perry Ellis represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Gres Cabotine Estée Lauder Pleasures Burberry Burberry Women Clinique Clinique Happy Van Cleef & Arpels Feerie Jean Patou Joy Calvin Klein CK One Elizabeth Taylor Gardenia Prada Infusion d'Iris Bath and Body Works Cashmere Glow Gucci Gucci Rush Bvlgari Jasmin Noir Lalique Amethyst Chloe Chloe Balenciaga Florabotanica Max Factor Le Jardin Bath and Body Works Forever Red Vanilla Rum Givenchy Organza Lolita Lempicka Si Lolita Sarah Jessica Parker Lovely