Designers » N-Q » Floral « Groups

Portfolio Elite Perry Ellis for women

Portfolio Elite Perry Ellis for women
dislike

Portfolio Elite Perry Ellis for women Pictures

Portfolio Elite by Perry Ellis is a Floral fragrance for women. Portfolio Elite was launched in 2001. The fragrance features sandalwood, violet, hibiscus, freesia, peach, jasmine, lotus, lily-of-the-valley, cedar and rose.

Sandalwood Violet Hibiscus Freesia Peach Jasmine Lotus Lily-of-the-Valley Cedar Rose

Live Luxe
Dancing by Jessica McClintock
Private Spa Collection - Embrace Dreams
Bright Crystal

Portfolio Elite Fragrance Reviews

m_mtz40
m_mtz40

This smells like J LOPEZ LUVE LUX n VERSACE' BRIGHT CRYSTALS. IMHO Too bad cuz i practically gave away 3 large bottles of this I had gotten a deal on line... Darn it, I could have made some nice swaps if I had known this sooner. Just didn't work on my skin but then again neither do the other 2... I feel so dumb too cuz a friend had commented she wouldn't mind it n the only reason i didn't give it to her was cuz i thot it wasn't good enuf!! Then after i smelled BC Versace i was like WTH!! It's amazing the things u don't like could be amazing, really amazing on someone else! Lesson learned! Truly an amazing find at this price $10 for 3.4oz online. Great for the budget wise!

soniamcalear
soniamcalear

Im MADLY in love with this perfume!!! I have not too many Signature Scents in my collection because they don't seem to come along too often for me but this perfume is WONDERFUL!!! A nice woody floral. When I left to go for an errand and come back home, my whole house smelled of this beautiful scent. This has a bigger projection than you would think. I was quite surprised. This will be one of my fav's for years to come. Its a hit or miss with me and Perry Ellis, I cannot stand 360 Red, don't care for 360 White but LOVE both Elite and New Perry Ellis-they are both Signature Scents for me.

JazzBirdSinger
JazzBirdSinger

what a delightful, simple straightforward beauty this is!
not a fan, and more apt to say, not terribly familiar with this house.
received this sample vial with an online order and tried it on.
a clean, clear, straight freesia floral with sandalwood.
not terribly exciting, perfect for office wear.

817flowers
817flowers

This is the cologne I reach for when I feel a need to feel professional. It is just easy to wear. Very inoffensive and great for the office. I have several Perry Ellis scents and feel one just can't go wrong with any of them.

Portfolio Elite by Perry Ellis 3.00 out of 5 based on 13 ratings and 4 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Perry Ellis Portfolio Elite fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Perry Ellis Portfolio Elite, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Portfolio Elite by Perry Ellis. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Portfolio Elite by Perry Ellis represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Escada Island Kiss Jean Patou Joy Diane von Furstenberg Tatiana Houbigant Demi-Jour Diesel Plus Plus Feminine Jovan Wild Honeysuckle Perry Ellis 360° White Versace Metal Jeans Women Liz Claiborne Bora Bora Jessica McClintock Jessica McClintock Guerlain Jardins de Bagatelle Avon Far Away Chanel Chanel No 5 Eau de Toilette Yves Rocher Moment de Bonheur Tommy Bahama Tommy Bahama Very Cool Lentheric Tweed Carolina Herrera CH Garden Party Fred Hayman 273 Rodeo Drive Caron Infini Escada Lily Chic