Designers » N-Q » Oriental Floral « Groups

Reserve Perry Ellis for women

Reserve Perry Ellis for women
dislike

Reserve by Perry Ellis is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. Reserve was launched in 2002. The nose behind this fragrance is Jean-Louis Grauby. The fragrance features ginger, sandalwood, chamomile, patchouli, violet, freesia, oakmoss, lotus, marigold and rose.

Ginger Sandalwood Chamomile Patchouli Violet Freesia Oakmoss Lotus Marigold Rose

Romance
Fleur de Cabotine

Reserve Fragrance Reviews

mariyka
mariyka

If there was a bottled scent of the Amazon...it would be this. A wet, mossy, adventurous tromp thru dense foliage, with an occasional whiff of botanicals. I love it! Although it reminds me of a heated jungle, I'm enjoying it under layers of cotton and a denim jacket.

heather62
heather62

Just received this yesterday. I'm a long time wearer of Perry Ellis 360 which I will never be without and was hoping for a lovefeast with Perry Ellis Reserve.

It's very lemony/woody to me. Masculine. Clean. I really cannot smell it on myself at all. My husband could not smell it on me and believe me, I had plenty on.

Not sure this is a match for me but I can see that it would be nice for summer.

Penny Urn'd
Penny Urn'd

This one swings wildly from wearer to wearer, so I am not surprised at the spectrum of reviews. My mother and I both wear this, but we could be standing side by side and you would never guess that we both have the same fragrance on.

On her: deep green, lush patchouli and musk with freesia. She wears it year-round.

On me: a patchouli-grounded fresh green with hints of chamomile, rose and mint (yes, mint!) Refreshing, unusual and long-lasting. I prefer it in warmer temps.

NELY2014
NELY2014

amo este perfume huele rico y no es tan fuerte, tiene buena fijacion no es dulce es como fresco como q huele tipo talquito

Hollie
Hollie

This does not smell like an oriental to me at all. It's a fresh,soapy floral and just a little fruity. Almost a Chypre. For whatever reason, Perry Ellis fragrances just don't work on me.

I have a full, 3.4oz bottle....still in the box for trade in the U.S.

sheski
sheski

It is not as fresh and spring like as the original 360, I am not as good at describing scents as most here are, but I do find it to be heavier, so it does not serve the same purpose that the original did.

Trinidella
Trinidella

It wore a little heavy on me. I don't think that I sprayed too much, but its a pleasant one.

jackieee
jackieee

reserve is beautifull it is so strong and femenine some what saying im a woman strong and i have rights i do what i please so what . its clean , refreshing and so strong in its floral scent its earthy and green its more of a mature scent like ages 30+ and its strong in long lasting i love it . it does remind me of euphoria and
PE's 360 .

peaceroses
peaceroses

This perfume surprised me with how lovely and fresh it is! It kind of reminds me of Calvin Klein's Euphoria at first, but it dries down into a beautifully fresh and green lingering fragrance. I love the subtle notes of sandalwood and patchouli!

nicki317
nicki317

I bought this unsniffed last year and I am still trying to get rid of it. Smells very "80s" to me and too green for my liking. My husband uses it as an air freshener because he knows I won't wear it. lol

scentorita
scentorita

I agree that this should be labeled as a green perfume. I love the top notes. I don't find them overbearing at all. It seems to fade very fast without much transition between notes on me. Lasts about 4 hours.

madhatter1
madhatter1

I like this since its close to citrus like america and its pretty universal. Then I like the original. I would buy reserve again I think.

paiged98@gmail.com
paiged98@gmail.com

So I have stayed away from any Perry Ellis over the years ever since my 360 phase was well over. I was looking for another Summer scent and sprayed this. At first intrigued, then I liked, then I didn't at the 20 minute mark or so it just turned beautiful. It is very hard to describe but that is what makes it interesting. It is not sweet, has a scent which other than saying I do get some Freesia Lotus mix but the combination is unlike anything I have smelled. The Patchouli does come through in the end too. Usually I can pin point and post a better description but you simply need to smell it on yourself to see what I am talking about. The price is good, it lasts about 5-6 hours. I will be back with my Ah-ha moment when I can think of similarites or more details of what I am getting from it to be helpful. I think it is a surprising one that for those of you, like me are always looking for something that smells unique, and has that something special in it that makes you adddicted to smelling yourself all day long.

jillian_stl
jillian_stl

Ahhhh, this was one of my absolute favorites when I was new to the world of perfume and it still is. This will always remain in my collection. This is a great fresh/sweet floral scent. I think this scent is great during the summer but it can be worn anytime of the year. I always receive compliments when wearing this fragrance...and it lasts all day. I love it and always will :-)

eclecticgal
eclecticgal

I find this a green perfume....smells fresh and not unpleasant but the top notes can be very overpowering. I don't leave the house for at least 45 minutes... :-)
The middle is the most delightful for me...the dry down is just ordinary but nice enough. The soapy fragrance does end the top notes...not crazy about smelling like soap..feel that way about some perfumes that make me feel like I smell like a grapefruit.

trinigirl
trinigirl

I simply love this perfume I think that it has a nice fresh scent that really appeals to me...

kenberlyc
kenberlyc

I have a really bad habit of buying perfumes that I have never tried before. Chalk it up to my perfume addiction. Reserve was one of those instances. On first spritz it smells almost exactly like 360.Just "white", lemony although lemons are not in the notes. Has a soapy appeal to it, but not unpleasant at all. I kept waiting for the patchouli.I love my patchouli. I had almost given up when alas, there is my patchouli. But not nearly enough for me.All in all it is a pretty fragrance, really clean and fresh. Totally different than most of my perfumes as I like the really spicy dark orientals. But it is a nice surprise.I dont know that I would classify it as an oriental though, at least not on me. On me it's more of a citrusy floral.

taydev

omg i take that review back it smells horrid when i wore it. too strong and it reminded me of my grandma. not that she smells horrid...

taydev

I love this because it is very clean and refreshing. perfect for the summer months and very light. it does have sumwhat of a soap smell to it but who doesnt like soap?

Reserve by Perry Ellis 3.84 out of 5 based on 72 ratings and 19 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Perry Ellis Reserve fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Perry Ellis Reserve, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Reserve by Perry Ellis. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Reserve by Perry Ellis represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.