Designers » N-Q » Aromatic Fruity « Groups

Spirited Perry Ellis for men

Spirited Perry Ellis for men
dislike

Spirited Perry Ellis for men Pictures

Spirited by Perry Ellis is a Aromatic Fruity fragrance for men. Spirited was launched in 2013. Top notes are red apple, ginger and mandarin orange; middle notes are clary sage, pink pepper and sandalwood; base notes are woody notes, oak and tonka bean.

Red Apple Ginger Mandarin Orange

Clary Sage Pink Pepper Sandalwood

Woody Notes Oak Tonka Bean

UNLTD The Exhibit

Spirited Fragrance Reviews

theaveragecologneguy
theaveragecologneguy

Perry Ellis Spirited Review:

This fragrance opens up with a red apple note, with a hint of ginger sitting behind it. The apple is strong and dominates the opening. It's also a bit sharp to my nose. Certainly not a terrible fruity note though. The red apple then begins to mix with the peppery and woody notes. It makes for a very masculine and fruity smell. This is a pleasant enough scent that will certainly get the job done. At the same time, don't expect it to exceed any of your expectations.

For my personal tastes, this fragrance really doesn't do all that much for me. I think there are far better cheapies out there. That being said, you could also do a lot worse. I would recommend this to someone who really loves red apple notes in fragrances.

Best Age Group- 20's
Best Season(s)- Spring/Summer
Occasions- Casual, Work
Projection/Sillage- Moderate
Longevity- 8 Hours
Smell- 5.5/10
Overall- 6/10

YouTube Channel: theaveragecologneguy

Tjokro
Tjokro

It's used to my favourite scent. Light, fresh and "balsamic" ... kind of giving mint sensation on my nose. I don't know whats wrong with my nose since i found it sweeter and sweeter at its opening, but the dry down still amaze me.

Now it's about 20ml left, so I rarely wear this stuff.

Scent : 7
Longevity : 8
Projection : 7

Scentsations_oudlover
Scentsations_oudlover

This is super sweet yet still spicy to me. I wear this only in the winter for the warming effect. I think the whole thing comes across as synthetic but it works here. Anything else would be trying to hard. The projection is quite strong on me which, again, I enjoy. It lasts a long time on my skin as well. That's not common for me so another thumbs up. I love the bottle. All around this fragrance makes me feel energized when the weather chills me to the bone. My go to pick me up fragrance!

deviouskind
deviouskind

When I first sprayed this on it kind of reminded me of
Creed's Millesime Imperial. Not salty but I think a similar smell. Also like Ed Hardy Love and Luck (which gets compared to Imperial). I like it for the price (got mine for $11.49 at Sears, discounted). Loud when you spray it on and lasted about 5 hours on my skin. I could still smell it when i made swift movements but was primarily a skin scent after that.

Nayme
Nayme

For me, this perfume is good during hot weather. The longevity is not long enough below 4 hours.Dont spray it to much or your girlfriend will sniff.

LloydMac23
LloydMac23

This fragrance is a great one. It's sweet because of the apple in it. The drydown is great as well. Perry Ellis did a great job on this fragrance. Will def recommend to friends!...

spankrabbit
spankrabbit

A gingery sweet apple opening that doesn't last long. The wood notes come off as somewhat generic; I couldn't distinguish between the oak and the sandalwood. There is pepper in here somewhere but it's not constant, just fades in and out. Really, there isn't any one thing that jumps out other than the apple at the start.

Not bad...not outstanding either. I felt there had to be something more to this than just another safe office scent for the summer.

Robmeister32
Robmeister32

Spirited smells like a weaker version of Chanel Platinum Egoiste.

bossontherun
bossontherun

Raw Red Apple with a slight touch of Woody notes make Spirited really stands out in the croud. Thanks Perry Ellis.

Spirited by Perry Ellis 3.90 out of 5 based on 28 ratings and 9 user reviews

Perry Ellis Spirited by Perry Ellis EDT Spray 1.7 oz Unboxed for Men
Perry Ellis Spirited by Perry Ellis EDT Spray 1.7 oz Unboxed for Men
Perry Ellis Spirited Cologne by Perry Ellis, 1.7 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Men
Perry Ellis Spirited by Perry Ellis EDT Spray 1.7 oz Free Deodorant Stick Alcohol Free 2.7 oz for Men
Beautyspin.com
Perry Ellis Spirited eau de toilette for men 3.3 oz
Perry Ellis Spirited eau de toilette for men 3.3 oz
Perry Ellis Spirited Cologne by Perry Ellis, 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Men
Perry Ellis Spirited by Perry Ellis EDT Spray 3.4 oz for Men
Perry Ellis Spirited by Perry Ellis EDT Spray 3.4 oz for Men
Perry Ellis Spirited Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml 3.4oz
Perry Ellis Spirited Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml 3.4oz

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Perry Ellis Spirited fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Perry Ellis Spirited, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Spirited by Perry Ellis. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Spirited by Perry Ellis represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.