Designers » N-Q » Floral « Groups

Forever Young Peter Andre for women

Forever Young Peter Andre for women
dislike

Forever Young by Peter Andre is a Floral fragrance for women. Forever Young was launched in 2013. The fragrance features jasmine, iris, vanilla and musk.

Jasmine iris Vanilla Musk

Forever Young Fragrance Reviews

Wheaters
Wheaters

Not powdery at all. Dupe of Coco Mademoiselle, which lessens slightly on drydown to become fruity-floral. I'm so bored with CM now that I could have cried to find yet another copycat.
The packaging is dreadful, it looks really cheap and market-stall rip-off. The bottle looks cheap and is cheap. It's got this awful pink plastic blob on the top which I presume is supposed to resemble a jewel, but looks like pound-shop "princess" jewellery.
My (full, 75ml) bottle has gone in the bin because after 2 sprays, the top has blocked somehow and the bottle is leaking.

Not a bad fragrance but put off by the lack of originality, tacky styling and terrible packaging. Will not be buying again.

twillocks
twillocks

Where can I find this?

sugahuni
sugahuni

a wonderful stunning fragrance :-)

Forever Young by Peter Andre 2.75 out of 5 based on 5 ratings and 3 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Peter Andre Forever Young fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Peter Andre Forever Young, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Forever Young by Peter Andre. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Forever Young by Peter Andre represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

More From The Same Group Floral
Calvin Klein Eternity Love Calvin Klein Eternity Rose Blush Estée Lauder Pleasures Summer Fun (2007) Ghost Ghost Summer Dream Alfred Sung Sung Kathy Hilton My Secret Michel Klein Un Air de Comedie Jardin de France Lavande Alain Delon Samourai Woman Sarah Horowitz Parfums Perfect Gardenia Kenzo Eau de Fleur De Prunier Lili Bermuda Oleander