Designers » N-Q » Floral Fruity « Groups

Unconditional Peter Andre for women

Unconditional Peter Andre for women
dislike

I have it: 10 I want it: 3

Peter Andre, the famous English singer and reality TV star, launches his first fragrance Unconditional Pour Femme in 2009 year. This is a provocative, sensual and exciting fragrance of floral - fruity notes. The composition consists of: apricot, rose, jasmine, patchouli, dark amber, vanilla and skin musk.

Available as 30, 50 and 100 ml EDT.

Musk Jasmine Patchouli Amber Vanille Rose Apricot

Unconditional Fragrance Reviews

GourmandGirl
GourmandGirl

I remember when he was making this, he said that this is how he would like a woman to smell, and i can see why!

This is such a beautiful, underrated perfume, i was hooked from the first time i smelled it. The vanilla, patchouli and apricot blend together perfectly, the patchouli definitely does not overpower this sweet fragrance- it's more in the background.

It's not as strong now as i remember, not sure if it's been reformulated, i remember it being quite a powerhouse when it first came out. But my recent purchase seems very light, not a lot of sillage, and doesn't last too long, a few hours at most, but for the price (i picked up 100ml for £8) i don't mind spraying it lots during the day to keep that heavenly smell going.

sophiebear
sophiebear

beautiful perfume reminds me of a warm summer day with flowers sifting through the breeze love wearing this

alannah93
alannah93

i think this is a really sickening perfume, my mum wears this most of the time and if she's wearing it i can't be around her or the perfume will give me a headache. the vanilla is just over-bearing, i will never understand how she can wear it without feeling ill.

[email protected]
avon50@hotmail.co.uk

this is a really nice perfume pleasant to most noses

aristocrat
aristocrat

I'm surprised that giving Peter Andre's passion for GOOD coffee he didn't select it as a note in his fragrance because to me this smells so similar to Thierry Mugler's A*men. I was sure it had a coffee or caramel note.

I guess it the creamy rich combo of vanilla and fruits that I find so enticing. Either way it's just a beautiful scent in a very simplistic bottle with a romantically inspired name from a very sweet guy. If Jordan smelled like this than I can understand why he married her!!!

I first tested it in the Perfume chain and it was in a reduced/half off sales box. It had a sticky label on the side that said vanilla and apricot consealing the actual name. I asked the shop assistant if it was a male or female fragrance and she sprayed it and couldn't tell... neither could I... Anyway to make a long story short I snapped up this little bargain.
I much prefer unconditional over the male version of the scent conditional. It's now my new GUILTY PLEASURE! Ssshhhhhhhh!! ;)

msbeehavin
msbeehavin

Perfume is alright nothing special, bit similar to Sean John fragrance.
Peter Andre only became famous in England because of Katie Price not because he's a good singer.

DOMINOCAT
DOMINOCAT

I have to admit I was pleasantly surprised by this fragrance found it very warm and sensuous. definately wearable.

Also Peter was born in England of Greek cypriot parents then raised in Australia so I guess he could be a famous multinational singer.

Lorna_Lou
Lorna_Lou

Can i just add that Peter Andre is a Famous AUSTRALIAN singer NOT english!

Long lasting fragrance, cute bottle, quite sexy, to me it has that 'alluring' essence about it!

Unconditional by Peter Andre 3.17 out of 5 based on 13 ratings and 8 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Peter Andre Unconditional fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Peter Andre Unconditional, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Unconditional by Peter Andre. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Unconditional by Peter Andre represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Jade Goody Controversial Paco Rabanne Olympea Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani Diamonds Agent Provocateur Agent Provocateur Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani Lei Guerlain Champs Elysees Eau de Toilette Giorgio Armani Armani Code for Women Herve Leger Herve Leger Ete Agent Provocateur Fatale Intense Agent Provocateur Fatale Pink Avon Imari Seduction Estée Lauder SpellBound Cartier Must de Cartier Sarah Jessica Parker SJP NYC Police TO BE The Queen Thierry Mugler Alien Essence Absolue Beyonce Heat Wild Orchid Chopard Casmir Jesus Del Pozo In Black Kenzo Kenzo Jungle L'Elephant