Designers » N-Q » Oriental Fougere « Groups

dislike

honey
cinnamon
Tabac Rouge Phaedon for women and men Pictures

Tabac Rouge by Phaedon is a Oriental Fougere fragrance for women and men. Tabac Rouge was launched in 2013. The nose behind this fragrance is Anne-Cecile Douveghan. The fragrance features ginger, cinnamon, honey, musk, powdery notes and benzoin.

Ginger Cinnamon Honey Musk Powdery Notes Benzoin

Tobacco Vanille
Tonka

Tabac Rouge Fragrance Reviews

nero77
nero77

Love this one. I always love these tobacco scents and anything with tobacco and honey is great. I really feel like this is a great fragrance to compare with Tobacco Vanille by Tom Ford. Having said that, this is more versatile than that one, albeit different. This has a ginger note, and other great notes which are sheer and transparent when compared to the Tom Ford. I would recommend this as an alternative but not a clone.

The scent lasts for a long time on my skin, with a spicy ginger, honey & tobacco vibe. It is better suited for warmer (but not hot) weather. So where I would wear the Tom Ford in winter and autumn, this is one I would wear in the spring and early summer. As a standalone fragrance, this is just the right amount of tobacco that I like. The honey and ginger and spices are the main partners here with the tobacco not overwhelming anything. This is a great one to try for those who like warm & spicy fragrances, but which are also transparent and sheer too. Great stuff!

serchina
serchina

My first trial run with Tabac Rouge was a rather negative one. I found it to be too sweet and I was not impressed during that time.
Now, that I have a sample, I have had the chance to wear it more frequently with a clear nose and give it time to develop on my skin. I think it is very well done. Especially the dominating sweetness (which was disturbing at first) that is rising naturally out of the brave note pyramid.
My nose distinguishes the honey and cinnamon notes mostly with a tobacco pipe effect. Next to these dominating notes I get the right amount of ginger which reminds me of a delicious winter tea. The whole composition reflects a winter spice tea indeed. Honestly, I don't smell any vanilla note here and I think it is unfair to call it a typical vanilla scent. This is much more than that. To me this is more complex than TV.
Great longevity and projection.

MickZ
MickZ

It is inevitable comparing the two, but I do like this better than Tom Ford's TV, although I wouldn't classify it as a clone. It's not as sweet and has less of the overpowering "Yankee Candle" accord. It is linear, has great longevity, and projects well. It's not a beast, but a little goes a long way.

It is hard to believe that it is the first blend from this perfumer. It's not complex but it is very well executed, and if you like TV and vanilla/benzoin, honied tobacco-style scents, this is a no brainier, especially given the price disparity between it and TV. An easy blind buy in this category. Many think it doesn't replace Ford's concoction, but I think it could. It is easier to wear, with a lightly diluted effect that is more appropriate for warmer climes. Not an office scent. 8/10.

Merino-Teflon
Merino-Teflon

Just my take, but TV is an insecure brick screaming it's presence, an initial 'Wow!', for me is replaced soon enough by, 'I get it, calm down'. On the other hand, I love Tabac Rouge, it invites, it doesn't intrude, it is rich and warm enough as it is, it doesn't need to dominate, maybe it's Canada, I don't know, never been there.

nazrul.kun
nazrul.kun

"Sweet and stylish... confidently yet subtly making a statement in the nightclub."

Tabac Rouge (TR) is a 2013 fragrance from the French perfume house Phaedon. Highly rated on Fragrantica and claimed to be a clone of the much acclaimed Tobacco Vanille (TV) by Tom Ford, I decided to take a risk by blind-purchasing a tester bottle from Sens Unique in Paris (with the help of a friend), as it was sold out. Looking back now, I don't regret one bit over the €120 blind purchase.

On my skin, TR opens with unmistakable notes of cinnamon and honey. The opening is thoroughly dessert-sweet and will appeal to people with a liking for gourmand scents. Plus, I also strangely get a bit of sweetened oatmeal note in the scent. After an hour or two, the tobacco slowly reveals itself. Unlike Parfums de Marly's Herod, the tobacco in TR is smoother and more refined. It smells more like a flavoured cigarette rather than the leafy, spiced type I get from Herod.

The longevity is very commendable; even after a full working day of around 9 hours and a shower, the sweet-tobacco drydown is still present on skin. Same goes for the sillage; wafts of cinnamon and honey are noticeable from a distance. Its heavy and dark characteristics make TR a perfume best used as a night fragrance for cold climates too.

Now comes the big question: how similar is TR to TV? Indeed, they are very similar from the onset: both are clearly tobacco-vanilla unisex fragrances. However, they are a number of subtle differences. Many people claim that TV is sweeter than TR, which is true to some extent, but it's a different kind of sweetness altogether. TV's sweetness stems from its vanilla-dried fruit combo; TR, while arguably as sweet as TV, has sweet notes that come from its honey-cinnamon combo instead. TV is somewhat harsher and louder, while TR is softer and more subtle. In essence, I would say that the prominent notes for TV are tobacco, vanilla and dried fruits while those for TR would be tobacco, honey, cinnamon and a lick of ginger.

As user Q.R. Crumm explains, TR is "the refined and classy brother of Tobacco Vanille (who is the loud, shouty ar*e-hole, the person who gets piss-drunk at a party and then gets on everyone's nerves.)". Amusing yet accurate analogy on how TR compares with TV.

Mature, refined and classy, TR is a slightly different take on the immensely popular Tom Ford fragrance. Is it blind-purchase worthy? Maybe; if you like TV but feel that it's too obnoxious or overwhelming and want something more agreeable, then TR is definitely worth trying.

Stacierew
Stacierew

I have a deep love of TF Tobacco Vanille, and amusingly, so does my father. After discovering his love of TFTV, I set off to find other tobacco scents that we may enjoy together. TR is interesting. It is warm, with tons and tons of cinnamon. My eyes nearly started watering, in that way that happens when you inhale loose chai tea. A soft, burning warmth. It is delicious and quite gourmand, in that way. The tobacco in this is slightly different from TFTV. TFTV smells like walking past a rich cigar shop. This tobacco is less smooth, and sadly, less rich and boozy. It smells more like an approximation of tobacco, to my nose. I grew up in Virginia, in tobacco country. Every fall the tobacco was harvested, and the scent of the drying leaves would carry on the wind on warm days. It is a melancholy memory for me, and I think I would love to wear this during warm October days.

renzi79
renzi79

I get gorgeous whiffs of light tobacco, moderate cinnamon and a big honey drenched feel. Anyone decanting please PM me.

the_badger

@Anacrusis exact same feeling with PdM's Herod. Not really tobacco but not bad either.

mhobba
mhobba

I get a bit of a stronly brewed black tea (or chai without the milk) vibe from this, not so much tobacco. Really, really delicious scent. There's spicy ginger and cinnamon sweetened with honey and vanilla-like benzoin.

Snicole82
Snicole82

I've tested this on and off for the last week.

Hmmm, I really don't know what to think. I keep taking it off and putting it back on my want list.

The honey and cinnamon do blend to make a nice tobacco scent, but there's something that just isn't there. The fragrance seems "thin." I like my perfumes thick and syrupy. This is not that.

It has good longevity (8 to 10 hours) and moderate sillage.

I'm still not sure I want to invest in a full bottle of this.

desdemona7
desdemona7

Very nice! On me this is very similar to Reminiscence Tonka, but since it doesn't contain any Tonka this is interesting. Very sweet and honeyish with a good spillage and projection, but for a better price I'll stick with the Reminiscence which, on me, lasts much longer.

Mona-Jo
Mona-Jo

Thank Luna Rebel. I'm very anxious to receive this. MSTD, I will leave my bottle to you in my will.

Silent.Dragon
Silent.Dragon

lol. I love the "discussions" around this one. I have been wearing this about a year now, so I will add my perspective:

Similar to TFTV, SIMILAR, not the same as ... but different enough to own both. The sweetness in TR comes more from honey, whereas in TV it comes from a heavy Vanilla.

I do find TR to be "lighter", but in the end, start to finish, both are heavy sweet tobacco frags. My advice: Buy TR first, since it is relatively cheaper. If you love, and can afford TFTV, add it to your collection, otherwise, the TR should satisfy your cravings.

kanak
kanak

The first time I smelled Tabac Rouge, it brought back a lot of memories from childhood for me. My Dad and a couple of my Uncles used to smoke pipes when I was a kid ( None of them smoke anymore, my Mum and aunts nagged them out of it over the years) and I remember sitting on my Dads lap with my uncles and their other friends in the evenings over drinks and this haze of fragrant pipe tobacco smoke hanging over it all, laughter and jokes and the smell of Scotch and clink of glasses. One whiff of this brought all that back.
It's amazing the memory triggers certain smells are. Sometimes you love a fragrance for more than the sum total of it's notes and smell, sometimes it represents something more abstract, so my review might not be completely objective. For me personally, Tabac Rouge is My favorite tobacco fragrance,a beautiful construct without tobacco itself as a note but the sum total of it's parts smelling like a newly opened pouch of fragrant pipe tobacco.
Good projection and longevity is about 10 hours with a couple of sprays as well. Chergui and Tobacco vanille are my other tobacco loves but this is my favorite. Excellent Stuff. 9/10

Eos
Eos

To my nose it smells very sweetly boozy with a woody undertone. That's it. No more, no less. This is vanillic in the way that Americans claim everything that is otherwise indefinably sweet smells like vanilla. TR does not smell like the pyramid above, nor does it smell like pipe tobacco. There are no discernible spice notes, tobacco notes, or floral notes. I really think this is a case of marketing and expectations skewing people's perceptions of scent. If it wasn't called Tabac Rouge, no one would smell a tobacco note. I've smelled Tobacco Vanille, and yes, this does smell like a facet of that scent but it is not a dupe, as Tobacco Vanille is much more complex. In fact, being completely real, this smells almost exactly like Cologne of the Missions by Les Couvent des Minimes, so save yourself the money and get yourself a giant bottle of that instead.

Jupiter82
Jupiter82

Sorry to compare to that other Tobacco scent, but the reason I blind bought this was because it was apparently a clone of the Tom Ford. I am going to go against the grain somewhat here and say this is not a direct(cheaper) replacement for Tobacco Vanille. To my nose although there are similarities, there are also very obvious differences. In the opening phase, they do not smell that alike, with Tabac Rouge I can sense notes of Cinnamon, Ginger and Cocoa, this is much spicier. I do not get any Tobacco. Tabac Rouge does dry down to give an impression of the Tom Ford scent, but in my opinion the quality, rich pipe tobacco is just not present. Tabac Rouge smells is thin and dry, longevity is average to above average, sillage poor. Tobacco Vanille is a far superior fragrance and my money would have been better spent towards another 250ml of it.

Gabri031982
Gabri031982

I'm giving you my honest opinion while I'm wearing tabac rouge
And I had before tobacco vanille .

This is 90% tv but for me in more wearable way
and the other 10% differences on the side of tabac rouge
Why Becuase this one lighter and as said above more wearable
still have moderate projection and longevity .
First half an hour is bit annoying but after that
Become a lot better .. on the other hand tv is linear
And cloying from beginning to the dry down
But project Better than TR .
Tabac rouge more complex
Tv more deep
While Tv overrated and expensive
Tabac rouge price ratio and for day and night fall and
Winter . Indoor or outdoor . While tv in my opinion is
Very offensive .
Edit : after wearing this couple of times
I think it lack something to become more masculine or it should be
Less honey

Last edit : after wearing it full day tabac rouge is very nice fragrance well balanced and I would never buy tobacco vanille again as long as this one availble
Thanks

NicheMaster29
NicheMaster29

Let's just say if I could only own one scent and it was between this and tobacco vanille, I would honestly choose this and it has nothing to do with this being less expensive, it's strictly the smell it produces.
I think I like the honey instead of vanilla mix with tobacco better. It's super high quality and lasts forever. I don't know what it is in tobacco vanille, but there's a note that I don't like and when it comes to high price niche fragrance s, I don't settle for anything. I love it then I buy it. With this fragrance, I love it all.
Scent 9/10
Longevity 9/10
Projection 9/10
Overall 9/10

Pare159

Not really tobacco in a sense but if this is what they call tobacco then I can only say this is like tobacco vanille but less sweet and more versatile. Smells like some type of chai tea. Where's some real tobacco?

Soldatel
Soldatel

This scent is a very "in your face" type of winter - nighty scent. It has the honey-cinnamon notes from top to base, lasts a lot, projects a lot (from the EDP sample ~ 14 hours longevity) and it smells rich, sweet, spicy, heavy for some and cloying. Recommended for use in cold days. I give it a 9 out of 10 because of the performances and because of the nice drydown... which occurs ~ 30 mins to 1 hour after spraying.

mikenac
mikenac

Great tobacco without the overly sweet vanilla note that TV has. Layer this with Eau de Beaux and forget that TV ever existed.

Celloguy
Celloguy

Ok, I have to say, this is a very seductive wonderful fragrance. However, I always felt it was missing something, it was thirsty for couple more ingredients. Judge me as much as you want, but I've been using it together with Etro Messe de Minuit and it just transports me to wonderful imaginary places from 1001 Arabian nights ferry tales to the time of mummy embalming in ancient Egypt. It's also great by itself, but if you own Messe de Minuit by Etro, which has Frankincense inside, just try it together with Tabac Rouge, you won't regret it.

Auguszta
Auguszta

It took me too long to get round to this, simply because I was put off by the overwhelmingly meh reviews it gets. It was a mistake. Take it from a tobacco lover: this is good stuff. Comparisons to Ford's Tobacco Vanille are pointless, since there's no vanilla in this one. And that's its biggest selling point, actually; a decent tobacco scent without vanilla is really hard to come by. It's still sweet, though, but not cloying at all, and gets drier -but never dry- as time goes by. The tobacco is dominant but stays well-behaved throughout. I get whiffs of honey and cherry, and that's basically it. It has good staying power, but stays relatively close to the skin. Easy to like, easy to wear.

Tmoran
Tmoran

I'm not sure what is happening with the note breakdowns on this site now but people have been screwing up many fragrances. Tabac rouge does in fact have tobacco. It is Turkish absolute and it clearly states that on the website.

Rerik
Rerik

First I liked it, then I disliked it. Something syntethic destroys this fragrance for me. In my opinion Tobacco Vanille is superior over this fragrance, because it shows more cherry, while this is just a sweetened cinnamon.

jeffwithfrags

Tabac Rouge tries, very desperately tries to be the iconic TV.

The thing is it certainly doesn't fail, but offers an amazing alternative.

The differences to Ford's bestseller are simple; lack of vanilla and lack of cocoa. And no way does this shout as loud, much lighter than the thick, heavy-handed soup of vanilla that TV has.

The ginger here is more jumpy at the opening especially as there is clearly a tobacco note here too.

So, less thick, more piquant. There *may be ginger in TV but it's masked by the massive Tobacco leaf spiciness or blended in too well.

The ginger still shows a nice candied edge before a clear honeyed sweetness enters. Honey and tobacco are a great mix, especially with cinnamon and the ginger at the start.

A vanillin sweetness is also definitely there the whole time, otherwise the scent would become a beehive.

What I love about TR is the cinnamon, it's a part replacement for TV's 'double dose' of vanilla; instead, imagine removing one of the 'shots' and replacing with the cinnamal (like liquor); it's very beautiful and the scent really takes off here.

The only downside is lack of the cacao note and maybe the dried fruits; very disappointing as they would have certainly earned this full marks but as of now, I'm really impressed with the effort or even 'alternative' from French House.

My rating: 8/10.

the_badger

This is very, and I mean very close to TV. After a few hours this gets sweeter, closer to Eau de Baux in the drydown when compared to TV but still holding its ground. Baux is also more complex, the cedar smoke morphs into vanilla with hints of tobacco and spices while TV, and in a lesser degree TR, is relentless tobacco and vanilla all the way through. With Tabac Rouge, I didn't get beast performance everybody talks about. I did 2.5 sprays on the chest and after 4 hours it has become rather soft.

Secondary review:

This stuff lasts INFINITY x INFINITY! Wow, i can smell it with virtually every inhale!! No olfactory fatigue happening, and 6 hours into the day and it's nearly as strong as when i applied it.

This stuff is kinda like 70% Tobacco Vanille and about 30% or less of Pure Havane. Amazing tobacco fragrance, one of the best in my opinion.

SO in love. Too bad this stuff is semi-hard to find.

Yourhumblenarrator
Yourhumblenarrator

How anyone can say that Tabac Rouge smells significantly different from Tobacco Vanille is beyond me. I literally tried them back to back, and am even gonna go ahead and pull the conspiracy theory card and say that this was made specifically to provide an alternative to the outrageously priced TV. I'm sure I can find quiet differences if I dig deep enough, but this is totally a Green Irish Tweed vs. Cool Water game, just with a less extreme difference in price. And according to Fragrantica the perfumer hasn't made any other fragrances, so I'm increasingly suspicious. So if you want to know what I think kindly read my review of Tobacco Vanille. I don't mean to sound pretentious, and similarity is one thing, but this is a carbon copy. Cheers!

HanamiTsukimi
HanamiTsukimi

Am I the only one who gets an impression of bubbly ginger soda?

I tested this and Tobacco Vanille at the same time and at the risk of sounding pretentious, they don't smell the same at all. I like this so much more. TV has more of a syrupy, heavy quality. This has more sparkle and less obvious sweetness. I can't wait to break this baby out this winter.

Q.R. Crumm
Q.R. Crumm

This is what I was hoping the disappointing Tobacco Vanille would be like. Unfortunately TV was just too much up front for me, the amount of clove was just insane and ruined the whole thing.

Tabac Rouge is a gorgeous, smooth composition of honeyed tobacco, with spices just nicely sprinkled on top.

Wonderful stuff, it is the refined and classy brother of Tobacco Vanille (who is the loud, shouty ar*e-hole, the person who gets piss-drunk at a party and then gets on everyone's nerves.)

If you are looking for something similar to Tobacco Vanille, but without the "HEY EVERYONE...I AM TOBACCO VANILLE, HERE I AM...LOOK AT ME!!!!!" then Tabac Rouge is certainly a bottle-worthy alternative.

orangehaze99
orangehaze99

Many people giving reviews say that this is less expensive than Tom Ford's TV. That may be so, but it is STILL expensive to purchase as a blind buy...yet one of the hardest scents I have come across to acquire a sample of. Luckyscent is the only place to offer a sample...but with shipping, it's $8 for LESS than 1mL!! If anyone would like to swap, or even make an exchange for the ability to smell this via a cotton ball in a plastic bag (ok, all the reviews make me want to at least have a whiff! :-) ). Thank you.

This is TV with out vanilla. Moderate sillage great longevity. Done

FeelingRisky
FeelingRisky

Where to begin ...
Recently received this from Luckyscent as a blindbuy.
Wow. I am so impressed.
Anyone who says this does not at least smell SIMILAR to TF Tobacco Vanille is sniffing paint.
This is Tobacco HONEY if you will.
The staying power, Sillage and ingenuity are all there.
This smells rich, deep, dark and natural.
Bourbon soaked Honey and ginger brought to life in an old tobacco pipe.
This is great stuff.
Not going to replace my Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille, but its definitely a keeper and a true winner.
Nighttime use (almost exclusively...)

lilalina
lilalina

Really sweet.. No vanilla in the notes? It really smells like bourbon vanilla, deep, warm, rich.. It's really nice, i also get the resemblance with Tom Ford's Tobacco Vanille..

rp6969
rp6969

One of the best tobacco scents ever! Warm, fragrant tobacco given spark by ginger and cinnamon, sweetened with rich, golden honey and surrounded by musky powder. I am a big fan of tobacco fragrance and have amassed quite a few. This one has immediately moved to the head of the class.

Many have compared this to TF Tobacco Vanille, though there is no vanilla listed for this one. I see the resemblance, though this, to me, is way classier and much more affordable. The name is apt as for me this scent brings to mind the color of unstained sandalwood. Gorgeous, sexy, understated packaging. An instant new favorite.

danieq
danieq

Open up a fresh pack of Marlboro, stuff your nose down in and inhale. That is what I am getting here! It is the scent of dried tobacco, sweet and deep and a little rustic. I love it!

rottenzombiefairy
rottenzombiefairy

On me it did not smell ANYTHING like tobacco vanille, was way too gingery and the longevity was really poor.

JEDI 2.0

To me this is exactly like, and i mean EXACTLY like, Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille. Was hoping for more tobacco/less vanilla --- in fact, I didn't expect it to have vanilla, as it is never listed nor mentioned as part of this scent. A lovely fragrance nonetheless. 9/10, one of my favorites.

Tassio12
Tassio12

Really nice tobacco scent. Definitely sweet... the honey note almost overpowers the tobacco note. I love it and it is so much more affordable than TV or Back to Black. Not that it is similar to Back to Black, but it is in the ball park.

honeykv
honeykv

The TOBACCO VANILLE KILLER. DONE

This is just stunning, yeah I know it smells like TF TV. But IMHO its better than TV. This one is more light more fresh and not that powerful which works for me. Its very smooth and easy to wear anytime.
I get excellent longevity out of it, easy 10-12 hours. I have tobacco vanille in my collection, but still think this was worth the purchase due to the price/ml.

If you haven't tried this one yet please do yourself a favour and try it.

Colin Maillard
Colin Maillard

Lovely new packaging of Tobacco Vanille, apparently... jokes aside, the similarity between the two is terribly clear and strong. If you aren't familiar with either of the two: sweetish spiced tobacco. The only – and frankly negligible – differences I notice are that Tabac Rouge smells somehow more spicy, more Oriental, a bit more dry and with a bit more tonka and beeswax. More sweet too, slightly fruitier. And most of all, with an overall slightly more “natural” evolution. Tobacco Vanille is really “monolithic” and heavily linear, built to assure you a full night of underwear garments dropping at your passage; while Tabac Rouge smells like its hippie twin brother, with some more shades and nuances that come and go, and an evolution making it drier, nuttier and darker as hours pass. But you have really to sit down and do a thorough side by side comparison to get all these differences; other than that, Tabac Rouge is just a solid, perfectly well-made and most of all, way cheaper alternative to Tobacco Vanille.

6,5-7/10

djuzz.becuzz
djuzz.becuzz

Tabac Rouge definitely has striking similarities to Tobacco Vanille, but there's also distinct differences between the two.
I love Tobacco Vanille, but I hate the price tag. After reading and listening to the reviews about Tabac Rouge I decided to make a blind purchase on this as a more affordable alternative to TV.
TR arrived today and I was pleasantly surprised as soon as I sprayed it on. The opening definitely smells like TV to me. The combination of rich, warm spicy notes, tobacco and sweet notes immediately put a smile on my face as it really strongly reminds me of TV.
As it settles on my skin the similarities are less distinct. TR has a really strong, rich, dense and sweet honey note that lasts from the opening till the very dry down, whereas TV has a gorgeous vanilla note.
The spiciness in TR is much more subtle with just a smooth cinnamon as compared to the spicy blend in TV which is more sharp and potent, probably due to cloves.
To me the overall feel of TR is sweeter than TV.
TR smells very similar to TV when I just catch whiffs of it throughout the wearing rather than smelling it up close. If I smell the scent really close on the skin I become more aware of the differences. Whiffs in the air bring the combination of tobacco, honey and cinnamon to my nose, while smelling it close to the skin I mainly detect lots and lots of honey.
Tabac Rouge is a beautifully composed fragrance and I'm very happy to have it in my collection as a worthy alternative for Tobacco Vanille!
Longevity and sillage are great!
♥♥♥♥♥

jeffwithfrags

Tobacco Vanille's 'lesser half' - I could never get over the almost idyllically sweet, raw (non-smokey) but outrageously shouty opening of The master Tobacco.

And I hate to spill it out so plainly but this 1 merely serves as a distracting commentary, only to sing the praises of The Master tobacco even more!

It contains just too much honey and too little vanilla, and has no real 'signature' as such of defining entrance. It's also much less thick, denser and 'wholesome' in general, better blending in TV may be a key phrase.

Honey in fragrances cannot nearly always be used as a sweetener, vanilla comes off much thicker and less 'floral sweet' - vanilla is much more like the conventional 'sugar' - and it's great in scents because it can either go it alone or act as an underlying base for sweeter scents that don't want to use more prominent sweet notes at the start.

This actually could have been created as a more general cologne because it does have a nice mix of honeyed spices such as cinnamon that is always appealing but sadly it's not really balanced out or supported by any other heavier elements like amber or sandalwood to give it a wider appeal.

Also, the head notes would have been better I feel with citrus like grapefruit or maybe something different even like plum or berries. Just to mak it stand out and be more 'complete'.

The tobacco seems Ok but always gives an image of something lacking, maybe longevity, density, more notes,,

Some will love this but for me the absence of vanilla is immediately noticeable and the tobacco is no way as opulant and outrageously candied as TV.

Plus TV goes the extra length with tobacco flower/leaf which lends an amazing fresh edge while avoiding 'green' vibes to support the vanilla.

Usually I dislike Tom ford's stuff with a passion. His blending style and usage of key notes is just too heavy-handed and brash for my liking.

But with TV unfortunately for all other Tobacco hopefuls, he simply hit perfection. I'm unsure how it all came together with that 1, but somehow, it just did lol

Of course, as the disclaimer, this in the end is just all my opinion, I just thought I may go into some more detail than usual here since the scents can be seen as pretty similar - the best is always to spend some time, maybe a couple of days testing each scent and making comparisons so you never know!

But this for me is a clean pass, sorry.

Scent: 5/10.
Quality: 8/10.

PGHChris
PGHChris

This has recently launched its way to one of my very favorite fragrances. The comparisons between this and Tobacco Vanille have been beaten in pretty hard, so I'll try to spare too many of them: Tabac Rouge shares the same wonderful tobacco note as TV, and a general similarity, but side-by-side they are noticeably different. Phaedon's creation is much less "in your face" in the opening, and while there is some sweet (honey) spiciness, it is not as syrupy. Overall I prefer TR as the whole composition is much more my style. This is a daily driver, and while longevity and projection are both great, it is not an attention whore. Again, the tobacco note is simply sublime, and everything else that comes with it only adds to the appeal. Phaedon hit it out of the park with this one.

Bbjr
Bbjr

I think I've read more about Tom Ford tobacco vanille here than tabac rouge. Tabac rouge is a wonderful fragrance that definitely stresses the tobacco notes but does it in a very classy way. The cinnamon mixes perfectly and makes this very smooth and not in your face. Thought the sillage and longevity are terrific as well. I get 8+ hours. I got a sample from lucky scent and purchased the bottle the next day. Best tobacco fragrance I've ever come across.

mcookie2
mcookie2

Whoever says this does not smell like Tobacco Vanille is sniffin' something other than fragrances. Probably the pretentious "frag-heads" that will call an apple and orange just to be different! Does it smell like TV? YES! Can a normal human being notice the difference? NO! Both masterpieces.

AveParfum
AveParfum

I love this perfume. It must be one of the best tobacco perfumes available. It features a true tobacco note with holiday spices. A cozy, autumn or winter tobacco dream!

I can appreciate the comparison to Tobacco Vanille. They smell similar, but there are some (in my opinion) big differences as well that are worth mentioning. First, Tobacco Vanille smells just like vanilla flavored pipe tobacco, whereas this smells more like iced cinnamon buns and gingerbread mixed with tobacco. Tobacco Vanille has an ashy quality about it, seems denser, heavier, more suitable for evening or special occasion and definitely has outrageous sillage. Tabac Rouge has more of a gourmand quality, seems cleaner, more translucent, sweeter, almost candy-like, features distinct cinnamon/ginger spice; and sillage is more appropriate for those who do not wish to make their presence known before they even enter the room.

Due to the sweetness, I think this has more in common with Chergui than with Tobacco Vanille. But Chergui is sweet and powdery like marshmallows, and Tabac Rouge is not particularly powdery.

Tabac Rouge is truly a quality perfume, very well crafted, and absolute must-try for tobacco lovers.

fuggerone
fuggerone

I don't get the Tobacco Vanille comparison, this to me is Tobacco Beeswax slightly reminiscent of Killian's Back to Black...great longevity and sillage, great in performance/price ratio ...

Buysblind
Buysblind

Wonderful fragrance. Excellent. Dominant notes include Cinnamon, Ginger, Tobacco, and a Honey/Benzoin accord which might as well be interpreted as Vanilla. Even though tobacco is not listed in the pyramid here on Fragrantica, it's certainly there, and it's listed as "turkish tobacco absolute" on the Phaedon website.

The cinnamon/ginger combination is what I noticed first after applying Tabac Rouge. It's intense and spicy, a strong cinnamon note with a piquant bite supplied by the ginger. Underneath it, the tobacco is fresh and smooth, providing structure in the middle without ever becoming too strong. And finally, a lush honey-benzoin accord, which is soft and sweet, holding everything together at the base. If these notes appeal to you, you will absolutely like this, as Tabac Rouge features a well-balanced structure composed of top notch ingredients. There's nothing cloying or overwhelming about it, nothing grating on the nostrils, and it performs well in terms of projection and longevity.

Of course, you can't review Tabac Rouge without comparing it to Tobacco Vanille. The comparison is required, in my opinion, because these two are very, very similar. However, there's a few differences which may sway you in one direction or another. And since both fragrances are excellent, it really comes down to a matter of personal taste.

Let's start with price. Although I believe price really shouldn't be much of a factor once you're spending over $150 on any frag, it's good to know what you're working with:

Tobacco Vanille: A 3.4 oz/100 ml bottle currently retails for $295. The 1.7 oz. bottles retail for $215.

Tabac Rouge: A 3.4 oz/100 ml bottle currently retails for $160

Here are the main differences between Tabac Rouge and Tobacco Vanille, in my experience.

1) The opening: The spices in Tabac Rouge are clearly cinnamon and ginger. They sit in a higher register than those in Tobacco Vanille and have more piquancy or "bite" to them. The spices in TV are a bit darker (not much...remember, any difference between these two is subtle) dominated by cinnamon but also with an apparent clove note that I don't get in Tabac Rouge.

2) Cocoa: In my review for Tobacco Vanille I said that it's about 3 parts vanilla, 2 parts tobacco, and 1 part cocoa. I get a definite cocoa note in Tobacco Vanille, blended with the vanilla, that I don't get in Tabac Rouge. It's just not there.

3) The weight and density: Everything in Tobacco Vanille is bigger, louder, and more tenacious than in Tabac Rouge. The notes are more dense and a bit deeper. For example, Tobacco Vanille's tobacco note smells nearly identical to Rouge's tobacco, but it's more robust and upfront. Same for the vanilla notes, but Tobacco Vanille's is richer and seems to have greater depth.

4) Performance: The longevity and projection of Tobacco Vanille is insane. Projection 10/10. Longevity 10/10. You'll get 16 hours or more out of TV with solid projection for at least 12.

I'd give Tabac Rouge a 7/10 for projection, and 8/10 for longevity. But that's not necessarily a bad thing...8 hours with a foot and a half projection is plenty for me.

5) Balance: While both scents are well-composed I get a little more note separation with Tabac Rouge. At times the notes in Tobacco Vanille can kind of run into each other, and that doesn't happen in Tabac Rouge.

So which one's for you?

If you want big, deep, rich notes with insane longevity and projection, a bit of a chocolate touch, and something that will get you noticed without fail, then Tobacco Vanille is the right choice.

However, if you prefer something quieter (though still noticeable), with a spicier cinnamon note in the top, and maybe a little more finesse throughout, then Tabac Rouge is your option.

If you enjoy tobacco, vanilla, cinnamon and spice, you really can't go wrong with either one of these, and you should just pick the one that fits your style. They're both great. Although I owned and enjoyed Tobacco Vanille, I'm happy to have discovered Tabac Rouge because personally, I prefer it. Its subtlety is a better match to my personality and I can wear it more often than the Tom Ford.

In some cases "clone frags" are annoying, but I enjoy having two options in this scenario. Neither fragrance is superior, but both are certainly better suited for specific contexts and personalities. Choose wisely ;)

Lana148
Lana148

Very, very similar to Tobacco Vanille Tom Ford.

I find Tabac Rouge to be more softer, lighter, sweeter though, more feminine if you will. There are some spices here but they are not very prominent.

Tabac Rouge has lesser lasting power compare to Tobacco Vanille TF and tobacco note is much stronger in TF's.

The dry-down of Tabac Rouge even reminds me a bit of Chergui SL but it is more linear though, not as complex and cloying as Chergui can get.

OxfordGuy
OxfordGuy

I purchased a 1.6ml sample of this fragrance from Bloom Perfume, who I believe only ship to addresses in the UK. I have come to be quite fond of Tobacco Vanille, and I have been searching (in vain) for similar scents.

The first so-called "Tobacco Vanille clone" I tried was L'Occitane Eau des Baux, which turned out to be nothing at all like the Tom Ford fragrance. It is a well-blended fragrance, but there is a strong clove note, which I do not personally enjoy—I always perceive cloves to be somewhat soapy.

Tabac Rouge is much closer to Tobacco Vanille, but the two are unlikely to be mistaken. Previous reviewers are correct in noting the lack of vanilla, which is replaced with a distinct honey note. But, annoyingly, strong cloves are also present in Tabac Rouge, although they do disappear somewhat in the dry-down.

If you like Tobacco Vanille, and do not have a strong aversion to soapy cloves, then Tabac Rouge is a safe blind buy. It is a little weaker than T.V., and some would say it is easier to wear. The longevity is very, very good. However, if you buy the fragrance believing it to be a replica of Tobacco Vanille you are setting yourself up for disappointment, as it is quite clearly a different fragrance.

Q80
Q80

milky honey creamy juice with cinnamon side by side. it is like a sugary bowl of breakfast cereals with worm milk, and honey is poured on with cinnamon sweetish junks. this is one delicious bottle!

seekritdude
seekritdude

I havent smelled this on paper, but I can say for me personally on skin although similar to TV, I think it is different enough that it would be hard to fool someone on skin. Especially the first hour or so. Its certainly not a cool water to GIT, or cedrat boise to Aventus similar. It doesn't quite reach that level.

Tabac rouge the first 45 mins maybe hour or so is the most obvious in differences for me. TR has a lot of honey which is not in TV, and there is a thickness and creamyness to it. Which actually has a slight bit of a unpleasant aftertaste to it if you take to much in at once to my nose. As a matter of fact the beginning of this is what I thought Montales Sweet Oriental Dream was going to smell like based on some reviews ive read of a very creamy powdery honey with tobacco(Which to this day I have never smelled any tobacco in that frag but anyway).

TVs opening is much more spicey to me, with the breathing in of cinnamon and then breathing out cherry. I certainly think that TV is potentially more harsh and offensive to those around you at the beginning but all the same I enjoy it more myself.

After about a hour TR dries down to what it lasts for though out most the fragrance. That sorta vanilla, tobacco, combo, with just a slight dusting of cinnamon, but nothing strong enough that it tingles your nose. With perhaps also just a touch of honey that adds that sorta creamyness to it. And in the very final stage there is a slight burnt note that I get as well. Now at this stage it does resemble TV more but heres the thing....

For me personally TV when ever I have worn it is not super linear and it takes hours about hours to get to its dry down. So theres a good while that they dont become the same sorta scent.

Overall projection is just ok for me on TR. And longevity is 8, maybe 10 hours. So compared to TV it fails, but perhaps this isnt fair because its half the price and of course how many frags last as long as TV anyway? lol

Overall its nice, but considering I have TV I cant see a reason to buy it. I guess it would appeal to someone who wants a honey based tobacco frag. But for my money pure havane, and back to black are still the best honey tobacco frags imo. So again I guess if you just love honey though it might be worth picking up. But again its pretty similar to TV, so if you want this vibe, why not just wear TV if you own it? And have the other 2 as a diff take on the honey tobacco frag.

Scentmad
Scentmad

Sweet honeyed fruit that has a familiarity about it. Pleasent but it does have slight overtones of the Fragonard Tabac Noire room spray (which I do love). It's not particularly complex on my skin but I will wear it knowing it will never be in my top 50 perfumes. Nice.

cseybert
cseybert

This is a fragrance that to me stays the same from beginning to end. So many fragrances today change from smelling great at the beginning to smelling bad at the end. Or from smelling bad In the beginning to something you want to keep on forever. The problem is you have to go thru the whole process when you reapply most fragrances. With me Tabac Rouge stays the same. Great Stuff.

It's very similar to Tobacco Vanille. I get a cherry & dried fruit opening that settles into a strong tobacco with honey. Good value, these Phaedon's are very reasonably priced and if I didn't already own TV I would certainly consider this stuff as an alternative for sure. Don't get me wrong it isn't exactly the same eg: No vanilla, prominent honey but somehow not as sweet (probably due to the lack of vanilla)and a more resinous quality all of which give a moderately different character especially in the drydown and I've tried them side by side.
Truth is I don't like this or TV as much as I used to and in truth rarely wear the Tom Ford so I'd opt for something else from Phaedon, like the majestic Rouge Avignon.

drakecito
drakecito

Very good smell. Well made and well blended.
It is as the "well-made" version of Spicebomb...

Definitely lighter than TV and maybe less sweet.
To me, this have better silage than Herod (from Parfums de Marly) but I prefer the smell of Herod.

Good longevity and projection.

scent: 7/10
longevity: 9/10
projection: 7/10

Noteworthy
Noteworthy

This is a great-smelling fragrance that's so close to TV that it's hard to tell them apart until final dry down. Then, I feel TV comes off as a little more sweeter vanilla while TR seems to carry the sweet tobacco side more in the dry down.

This has excellent longevity, at least 10 hours on my skin, and fantastic sillage.

I prefer this to TV just because it seems a little less sweet than TV which I prefer.

Mikeyd
Mikeyd

A little less refined tv but damn close and good. ..great longevity and sillage
female servers and bartenders (coworkers)
8.5 /10

topdogrwd
topdogrwd

Is it just me but this one I found it very similar to Chergui.

stephan
stephan

I bought this one blind. I've never smellt Tobacco Vanille. People say this one is similar, but I can't detect any vanilla. This smells identical to an e-liquid I use for my e-cig. I don't mean it is a bad smell, but I'm not in love. I think fragrances with honey don't work great for me: this one, absolue pour le soir (horror), kalemat, ...

Edit: I prefer the dry down. I went to bed after a party without showering (yeah I know), and in the morning I have a delicious vanilla Iso E Super blend.

montegoneon
montegoneon

I blind bought this frag because of all the hype. I'm not saying I am disappointed however once you have owned TV its hard to love its clone equally. Tabac Rouge is wonderful but Tobacco Vanille is divine. Both are sweet rich and creamy. Tabac Rouge is what you buy when you don't have the cash to buy Tobacco Vanille. There is definitely a difference in quality when it comes to these two. As an owner of both of these beautiful frags I would rate TR(8.7) and TV (10)

Belvedere
Belvedere

Just ordered a sample of this based on the great reviews here and I am a big big fan of TV. Will update once I have sampled

update first blast this is identical to TV, very good quality ingredients and a fantastic sweet scent. On dry down very similar again but slightly less sweet pudding vanilla smell. I agree with earlier comments this is a better fragrance (largely based on price) for men as I would wear it on it's own whereas i would usually layer TV.

Nosey49
Nosey49

Very much like TV but, IMHO, a bit better. And, given the price, should be on your to buy list if you like TV.

rprovenz
rprovenz

This is super close to T.V. but I think a bit smoother. A must try...again if anyone on here has been called synthetic buy the opposite. Please let me know.

Miss_Nicole
Miss_Nicole

WARNING: Side effects of Tabac Rouge: obsessive compulsive wrist sniffing and or shirt/fabric sniffing.
SECOND WARNING: this is gonna be a long one. ;P

I got two sample vials of this absolutely delicious creation and I can tell you right off the bat those two samples are going to be gone in record time. I was working out on my treadmill yesterday and could not stop sniffing my wrist to the point of tripping myself and almost smacking face down on top my treadmill belt. It was all worth it though. ;)

Ok let's officially start this review off by addressing the humongous elephant in the room, which is : does this smell/resemble TF's TV and the answer is...*drum roll*.... YES. In my honest, humble opinion, very much so. There are a few minor differences, the most prominent being TR is a sweeter composition but, all in all, they are extremely similar. TR is a gorgeously creamy blend that is worth every single penny (and compared to TV you'll be saving quite a few of those if you go with TR.) This is quality juice and one of my best finds in the past 6 months - hands down.

Onto notes/what I get from TR. Heaven. Pure bliss. This fragrance starts out with a dewy, moist almost a little bit bitter tobacco. The honey chimes in and adds a nice dose of sweetness, making this a syrup - like tobacco concoction, followed by a sprinkle of cinnamon all blended together to perfection. I must add that for me, on my skin, the tobacco note never dismisses itself out of the composition entirely. It's present through the whole life of this frag and apparent in all three stages as well. Towards the end it's almost a shadow of its former self but I can still pick it up easily, and I'm ecstatic that on my skin the tobacco hangs around and doesn't fizzle out once it hits the mid.
Once the top fades, which on me is about 35 minutes in, I start to pick up a warm, creamy ginger note and a slight powdery vibe. The tobacco is still working it's magic, but at this point is just toned down a few notches and mixed with the ginger gives off a subtle sharp, kind of peppery tobacco-like tone. I also get a slight incense vibe, warming this composition up and adding just a hint of subtle smoke/sweetness, but also adding some balance to the blend. There is a trace of musk adding a faint dose of animalic raunch. There is only but a pea sized amount of it in this fragrance, but just enough to give this fragrance some edge. The benzoine adds an almost vanilla like accord, which further adds another layer of a milky like, creaminess. So at this stage, it's a creamy, spicy, a little sharp, slight incense, slight vanilla tobacco with a splash of grit. Together these notes work off one another in perfect unison, each playing an important role in this composition to make it as refined, erotic and utterly hypnotic as it is.
The final stage of this composition settles down into a velvety smooth, slightly sweet powdery tobacco (though I still pick up the tobacco, as I mentioned earlier it's present but in a transparent sort of way) with a hint of that spice and sweet honey. DELISH
I also have to point out that between each of the stages of this composition, the transitions are seamless and fold right into the next in such a masterfully composed way.
Words that come to mind with this blend are smooth, creamy, velvety, warm, extremely well blended, well rounded, polished, cozy, exquisite, luscious, tempting, edgy but sophisticated, enticing and silky. To me, this fragrance is a contradiction of itself in the best possible way. It's everything and anything, and I adore that aspect of it.

As far as gender is concerned, I'm female and I do and plan on continuing to rock the hell out of this fragrance. To me, it's perfectly unisex. There's enough qualities about this fragrance that will cater to both genders comfortably.

So, to wrap this up (finally, right..lol) I am utterly smitten with Tabac Rouge.( as if you couldn't tell already by my hour long novella) This is such a sexy fragrance and I'm absolutely spell bound by it. I don't recommend ever blind buying, (although I myself do such a reckless thing), I try (pretend) to be the voice of reason, but with TR, all bets are off. Go right ahead. Buy it. Go go. Gooooooo! If this composition is up your alley then it's a safe bet. Even if you aren't head over heels for it, you are going to at least like and enjoy it.

As far as sillage goes, above average
Projection. This is hard to gauge since I only have sample vials but with my experience with this frag, by just applying it to my wrists and neck, it definitely projected well. I can only imagine how it would preform straight out of the sprayer. I'm ruling this a safe above average/ beastly
Lasting power - 10 hours easily.

K, I'm done now. Finally. Woohoo. Happy Sniffin'!

Pomeshnue
Pomeshnue

This scent smells so good and so sophisticated it makes me want to cry. The opening is beautiful turkish tobacco and spice. I imagine an old middle eastern shop full of old books and spicy honey tobacco. Wise men are smoking and contemplating finer things. This is beautiful and sophisticated, and very reminiscent of tom fords tobacco vanille.

SDavis93
SDavis93

This is 'identical' to Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille. no matter how well you know your fragrances you will struggle to tell the difference without seeing the bottles, that's how alike they are. though there is a quality difference with Tobacco Vanille being slightly better.

Its smells great, its got that sweet honey and spice opening, like a clove and cinnamon mix with honey, as it dries down you get subtle spiced tobacco with the honey still there. great fragrance, havnt really tested projection or longevity yet but i rated Tobacco Vanille 9/10, so this gets a 8.5/10

Like Tobacco Vanille, Tabac Rouge is more about the 'sweet spices and honey' the tobacco note is a subtle background note. still very nice fragrance.

kayley123
kayley123

On my skin, this is ALMOST identical to Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille for at least a couple of hours.
To me, they are both very strong, thick, and spicy-sweet, and both last a good 10 hours or more.

They are QUITE similar--the only differences I noticed were TR has sweet cinnamon, and TV has clove, which is not as sweet and smells like a very spicy cinnamon, and there is a powdery cacao/chocolate note in the drydown of TV, but none or very little in TR. I don't notice the difference unless I smell them side-by-side, very very closely.

carlosrafael
carlosrafael

This is a musky and spicy sweet fragrance with a fleeting tobacco background.

For me it's a "like" but not "love". If you are looking for a tobacco fragrance you may be disappointed. The tobacco scent is perceptible first but disappears within the hour, leaving you with a honey dipped redolence of spices. I get more spice than just cinnamon, vanilla and ginger. There is something else similar to caraway.The honey is very prominent.

Both my daughter and wife individually gave me the same feedback: "good but a I've smelled better." I haven't smelt Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille but if it smells anything like Tabac Rouge I'll have to say that TV is over-hyped as a tobacco fragrance. Tobacco wise, I've smelt much better fragrances than TR.

Average projection and longevity.

Again, if you are looking for a spicy fragrance TR is worth trying but if you are looking for a tobacco fragrance (assuming Phaedon intended to market this one as a tobacco fragrance) you may want to try other tobacco fragrances and compare.

keedon
keedon

some1 needs to add in the note' TOBACCO in the description

neymelo
neymelo

Smells just like Tobacco Vanille without the cloying harshness of TV. Monster sillage and longevity. Highly recommended!

THEREALJWIL
THEREALJWIL

After my second testing of this liquid I am starting to really appreciate it more than my Tobacco Vanille. It is definitely more wearable than TV. I also get a vibe of Tea for Two by L'Artisan. Its a compliment waiting to happen and perfect for holiday wear and winter time in general. If I were to guess how much this liquid smelled like both of the other concoctions, I would say 1/3 T42 and 2/3 TV. To me this is the best one of the line.

Let me be clear....I do not care for Tea for Two, but the way this is mixed it is really nice....

-RJ-seventh
-RJ-seventh

Love it!
It so warm and sweet discreet fragrance.
Yes, it is sweet. Honey-sweet, so the opening is intensive sweet.

It is very similar to Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille.

I sense in this fresh sour tobacco, honey and a bit cinnamon.
Later tobacco almost fades away but sweetness stays until the end.
Simple but well-done.

I like the soft and warm aura surrounding me :)

bcoops
bcoops

just testing this out now.....I have a very close relationship with TV and this is not identical, maybe a step brother or cousin....but to my nose TV is far more refined and authentic than this. This smells pretty good but I would not want a TV lover to go rush out and buy this thinking he's replacing his beloved TV

EDIT testing again today and it smells like TV!!!!!

Roge'
Roge'

What are we talking about here? Tom Ford's offering of Tabac Rouge or Phaedon's offering of Tobacco Vanille(pun intended)? It's simple: I already invested in this concoction, I can't buy this again. The demonstration of tobacco and vanilla speaks loud, I don't really have to say much. I'm sorry folks but I'm here to denounce any similarities between Tabac Rouge and Ambre Narguile; nothing alike. All in all, Tabac Rouge is a cheaper option, better value with bottle size and same lengthy longevity. Tom Ford is so mainstream nowadays, why not purchase Tabac Rouge instead just for the sake of being contrarian.

thepro2cer
thepro2cer

I have ALL of these as samples or bottles Amber Naguile, naww. TV and Rouge YESSS Lucky Scents is where I bought my samples from.

John E Buoy
John E Buoy

This just like TF Tobacco Vanille as others have mentioned, only half the price. I bought direct from Phaedon's website in France.

MikeDropIt

There isn't a lot of reviews on this one. I've got a tip for you... go and check the reviews for Tobacco Vanille. I promise you, these two frags are indistinguishable!

naht
naht

@honeybelle_74 the only place I found samples it is bloomperfume.co.uk BUT they only ship to the UK =/

honeybelle_74
honeybelle_74

If anyone finds samples please share where they are to be found. I must try this!

meama
meama

204) My sister has that Power, yes it's you Leia!
Created by Anne-Cecile Douveghan (Leia?).
I just bought this perfume, it's really identical to Tobacco Vanille so it's a bargain to be able to have it at almost a third of the price.
Tobacco Vanille 100ml = 265 €
Tobacco Red 100ml = 110 €
Objectively TV keeps a superior quality composition with its incredible density and its background of dried fruit but is undetectable for the average customer.
Excellent longevity and perfect sillage.

Une création de Anne-Cecile Douveghan (Leia?).
Je viens de l'acheter, ce parfum étant vraiment identique à Tobacco Vanille c'est une aubaine de pouvoir se l'offrir au tiers presque du prix.
Tobacco Vanille 100ml= 265€
Tabac Rouge 100ml= 110€
Pour rester objectif TV garde une qualité de composition supérieure avec son incroyable densité et son fond de fruits secs mais c'est indétectable pour le passant lambda.
Excellente longévité et sillage parfait.

MikeDropIt

12 people compared it to TV and 1 to Ambre Narguile, yet there's no reviews of it?!?!?!??!

MikeDropIt

I really want to sample this fragrance, but there's no samples available anywhere!!!