Designers » N-Q » Floral « Groups

Baby Grace Philosophy for women

Baby Grace Philosophy for women
dislike

yellow floral

Baby Grace by Philosophy is a Floral fragrance for women. The fragrance features mimosa and white musk.

Mimosa White Musk

Moringa
Child Perfume

Baby Grace Fragrance Reviews

Vikitoria
Vikitoria

For those who love this scent, it is exclusively available at QVC now. Today, 4.12.14 they have a Today's Special Value with Baby Grace as one of the fragrances you can order! YAY for me! Hope YAY for you, too. :)

Nicole1978
Nicole1978

Just a little update for those who love Baby Grace and are unable to find it, it is because it is currently available exclusive to QVC. They have it in every formulation though so if you love it and need some now just head to QVC for it. Hope that helps some of you! :)

Arielrose
Arielrose

This is/was my favorite of the Philosophy Grace line-up. I have definitely noticed it makes disappearing and reappearing acts over the years - right now it's gone from the Philosophy site, but I doubt we've seen the last of it.

I fell in love with this one right away, because to my nose it just smells like sweet, clean violets. To me there is nothing 'baby' about it all, except the name. And I don't even like babies or anything baby related - so I would never like this if it smelled like some weird baby products.

Everyone I meet who smells this, likes and compliments the fragrance. Some say it smells like gardenia or jasmine - always some kind of floral, but everyone seems to smell something different, which is interesting.

This is not a 'sexy, sensual or romantic' scent - this one for me, is pure relaxing comfort! So soothing for evening getting ready to sleep. I used to also use the shower gel and it was wonderful. Very recommended scent therapy for reducing stress :)

flowerlvr711
flowerlvr711

I found a 16 oz bottle of Baby Grace body lotion at TJ Maxx for only 20 bucks, and i absolutely love it!!!! I have been looking everywhere for this, on ebay everyone charges a boatload for it, and they wonder why they never sell it, I am super pleased with the scent, i use it at night before i go to bed and after the shower :) its a comforting smell for me :)<3

Caist
Caist

Philosophy has wonderful subtil fragrances, and this one was so distinct and unusual. I really liked it, but the thing is.. you really do smell like a baby..

"No mam please don't spray your baby with that." Perplexed as to why it says 'Baby'.. (Why-you-do-that philosophy???)

Not to mention the VERY irrational advice on the bottle label.. hahaha. Try and find a bottle and you'll understand what I mean. RIP Baby Grace.. sorry, but Pure Grace fired you.

AngelaAngela
AngelaAngela

I like how mellow and close to the skin this scent is. It doesn't last very long, or project very far. In fact, I can spritz this in my car for the morning commute, and by the time I get to work it is almost undetectable... Which is what I want as I work in healthcare and can't wear any loud fragrances. Instead, I just have his lovely clean and fresh scent. I detect white flowers and jasmine, followed by a bubble bath I had in second grade. For me, this is a calming scent great for close contact.

PennyClover
PennyClover

OMG... I love this so much, I am saddened its not around anymore - happy and joyful and simply perfect to sleep in - for me its very reminiscent of Classic Choward's Violet mints, punctuated with tender sweetness and a subliminal hint of lavender

kalios55
kalios55

Baby Grace Philosophy ..

It smells clean like a freshly washed linen. Clean but not gentle. The opening is quite strong & has medicinal quality to it. Sweet musky and dry. Projects well and, to my surprise, lasts several hours.

Laundry Room Grace .. I meant Baby Grace brings me back to the time where I had to help my mom wash all the clothes by hands and hang dry everything. It smells exactly like Breeze powder laundry soap widely sold & used in Thailand back in the 90s.

。v_v。

Very very subtle and just smelling like baby powder. I wouldn't want a scent like this. It's so unspectacular and has no facets. It's very close to the skin and one could think you are using baby skincare products. Strange effect.

freddinos
freddinos

From the reviews here I wasn't expecting anything resembling baby powder etc, so no surprises there. It starts as a mellow floral, the mid tones reminded me of some kind of baby product (Johnson's baby wipes) and the base tones (that lasted for about 2 hours tops) had a chemical feel . Not for me, but glad that this appeals to others as perfume taste is so personal!

stardust808
stardust808

the notes list is seriously lacking! jasmine isn't listed but thats the strongest note i detect. the solid form of this has good staying power and smells lovely

pepper_md
pepper_md

This is my signature scent. I am a doctor and people around me always notice the "fresh air" as opposed to the sterile air that always accompanies you in a hospital or health center setting.
It smells innocent and pure, mildly fresh and not trying too hard.
I love it! I wore it on my wedding day. :)

Arkira M.
Arkira M.

Lovely perfume in Philosophy's style which create mix emotion to me. Clean, not simple but not wierd, sweet but not too sweet and innocent but not baby powder. and it's last longer on me which i can smell it in the evening after 1 spray in the morning.

Everytime i wear it, i definitely asked from people about the scent.....but in different way. In the cold day, it's will be "oh you smell so lovely" but in the hot day, it will turn to be "who spray something??! it's so headache". That's why i use a half of bottle but still cannot decide that i like it or not.

Anyway, it's unique scent i can confirm. but beware to spray too much in the hot day.

MY new signature scent!

debi0221
debi0221

This is my favorite of all The Philosophy fragrances. It is a combination of clean & sweet but not too sweet. I just wish it lasted longer. I can put it on & an hour later its nearly gone.

nananessa
nananessa

I like this one ok but was somewhat disappointed with it because it just smells like philosophy's version of Love's Baby Soft. It doesn't last on me either. I will not buy this one again.

SandraV

@naksigulu-Since you have the whole collection can you tell me if the spray is stronger scented than the solid or are they the same?I literally have to jam my nose to my wrist to smell it at all.

SandraV

I have this in the solid-on me it smells just like Lush's 'Tuca Tuca' perfume but smoother.Like all of their scents though it stays very close to the skin-I wish it was just a *tad* stronger but it's still quite pretty.

marnanjesse
marnanjesse

When I layer BG with the shower gel and lotion, the fragrance lasts virtually forever and everyone loves this scent, as well as Amazing Grace and Pure Grace because they are lovely fragrances but not too strong or overwhelming. I want people to notice I smell nice but not be knocked over by it, which is what this trio of Graces do for you. I am also very scent "allergic" when it comes to perfumes, some giving me a headache or instant sick feeling but the Grace fragrances do not affect you in this manner at all. I wore BG to the funeral of a well liked relative last year and everyone who hugged me commented on the scent, saying how calming and soothing it was to them. You can't ask for a better compliment of your fragrance than that. Proof that it is indeed, aromatherapy.

Smelly Mama

Just bought this a couple of days ago, bought it online before even trying it before. Thanks to the lovely reviews and descriptions here I trusted my 'on a whim' purchase. =)
What a GORGEOUS scent. I'm in LOVE. Smells a lot like ' white cotton' scented candles by Yankee Candles, with a little flowery twist, and white musk. My new scent choice this month. hehe

MirabelleJee
MirabelleJee

This fragrance is a very pretty, clean and calming. I can describe it as mix of jasmine, white tea and a kind of a good quality laundry detergent, may be it's their interpretation of mimosa :-D.

naksigulu
naksigulu

so lovely parfum.I have 3 bottle of baby grace spray fragnance and also i have hand cream, shower gels,and solid parfum. you can use in the summer in the winter or spring, day or night.very different scent.Philosophy brand parfums or spray fragnances are not long lasting because they are so light clean and feminine.If you want strong smell you can spray again.

SenecaWhite
SenecaWhite

What a pretty fragrance! Baby Grace is the perfect title as it does remind me of a baby wrapped up in a warm blanket. Very pretty and soft.
Just like Amazing Grace, this is not a perfume that makes a statement. Just a very light, "smell good" type of scent. I love it. :)

guest_cicek
guest_cicek

so beautiful and pure scent not boring

cherubkiss
cherubkiss

There is nothing babyish about this perfume. This perfume is what I would descibe as angelic. It so soft, pure, gentle and very pretty. I would say its brings the little girl out and makes you feel rather nostalgic for happy childhood days [but that maybe the words on the bottle influencing me....don't really care if it does.] A very fleeting fragrance but that gives you more reason to spray and experience this fragrance. A delightful and comforting fragrance.

dial800whocares
dial800whocares

This scent is like a cuddle in a bottle. It wraps its arms around with you with sweet kisses of violets, poppies and mimosa.. It caresses your soul with whispers of white woods and lulls you into peace with a touch of musk. This is absolute perfection when you just want to be still with yourself. I love it.

EnglishCountryGarden
EnglishCountryGarden

Violets, powder, slightly clean white musk. Baby Grace comes tantalisingly close to the as yet un-recreated scent of a freshly washed plump infant in a dreft washed terry nappy and new babygro. Cotton hot off the press is the only way to describe it. Its sultry and hot tonight, and I need to feel soft and cool, so this does the job nicely.

Miss Guerlain
Miss Guerlain

I love it! It's smells so clean and pure, like white and pink waterlilys in a Swedish lake in blushing june. If you mix 1part Monyette Paris, 1part j'Adore Dior and 1part "spirit of moonflower" (by body shop) this is what you get. Amazing!

judies6
judies6

This is a "you smell good" verses a "your perfume smells good" kind of fragrance. Not at all baby powder like, but clean and innocent. I just wish it would last longer. Even the creme disappears quickly.

This is a cuddle in a bottle. It is fresh and gentle. I can smell bluebells in this fragrance. When you want a little comfort then this is perfect. I find that you need to spray it a few times in the day as it not longlasting on my skin. It is a welcome change to use sometimes and it is so lovely.

1blondeangel
1blondeangel

Baby Grace reminds me of a baby! There are times when we need to be babied and this fragrance fits the bill! It's tender and loving..a little on the baby powder side but way better! I enjoy this from time to time although Pure Grace is my favorite.

porcelain ninja
porcelain ninja

I mix mine with B&BW Sea Island Cotton. It smells wonderfully clean and fresh.

Cherub573
Cherub573

This is a lovely, light, fresh type of scent. It's a soft, sunny floral. Snuggly, unassuming, and casual. It reminds me of a perfume they would make for little girls, and makes me think of hugging a small girl on a warm summer day and smelling her hair. I get absolutely no powder from this scent.

WardrobeMistress
WardrobeMistress

very very light, almost like Johnsons baby powder. Alcohol free though , maybe a good choice for a little girl who wants to wear 'proper' perfume..but not for me.

black bacarra
black bacarra

Lasting Power is almost non existent. B&BW Sea Island cotton lasts longer.

Scent wise it is quite addicting for me but I have been told I smell like a certain diaper rash ointment called Desitin or cheap soap. It's a love or hate thing.

IMO it smells like fabric softener on clean sheets or shirts. Addicting.

Baby Grace by Philosophy 3.70 out of 5 based on 131 ratings and 35 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Philosophy Baby Grace fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Philosophy Baby Grace, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Baby Grace by Philosophy. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Baby Grace by Philosophy represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.