Designers » N-Q » Aromatic « Groups

Fresh Cream Philosophy for women and men
dislike

milky
Fresh Cream Philosophy for women and men Pictures

Fresh Cream by Philosophy is a Aromatic fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Fresh Cream was launched in 2013. The fragrance features whipped cream.

Whipped cream

Malizia Bon Bons Milk Shake

Fresh Cream Fragrance Reviews

Soie
Soie

The initial blast is pure isopropyl (wood/rubbing) alcohol., after that though a scent more like vanilla ice cream than, say, plain cream or sweetened whipped cream . . . there's also something in it that smells sort of fresh and non-foody; a bit of white musk perhaps.

It is Light / subtle, and turns buttery and warm after a while on the skin. The staying power is pretty good, though there is no sillage that I can detect.

MineralDiva
MineralDiva

I bought the shower gel and body butter together, about 5 years ago. It is heavenly! But...I heard it was to be discontinued, so I used it VERY sparingly. Now, it's not only back in the line, but has a spray fragrance to go with it! Ohhhh this is SUCH a win! Sweet, but not cloying. Clean, but not soapy. Soft, without being powdery. Just...fresh cream! LOVE!!!

soft whipped cream deliciousness. just received it and I can't stop smelling my wrists. it's a very cozy sweet scent. what's nice is that it isn't over the top sweet. i'm getting good longevity with this, over 4 hrs so far. projects pretty well, but I like this on the softer side so I didn't overspray. a definite must for gourmand lovers.

alchemist1976stephanie
alchemist1976stephanie

Pure love! I bought the lotion version and now I am eagerly awaiting the fragrance becoming available. It is just as the name implies. slightly sweet, vanilla-y and definitely a milky scent. Warm and delicious, you can emerge yourself in it without it overwhelming your nose. It is truly a cozy smell that I for one can't get enough of!

Nicole1978
Nicole1978

Fresh Cream by Philosophy, where to begin... I think this is a wonderful fragrance! To me it smells like very cold whipping cream from the refrigerator with the sugar mixed in to sweeten it then a few drops of pure vanilla just for comfort. This such a light and airy scent though. It is almost what makes it so hard to convey in words. There also is what seems to be maybe a drop of citrus (my guess is manderine, but that is a guess) that is not noticeable in a note type of way, it is like it is there just to make the fragrance bright and not heavy. It is wonderful on alone and I have layered it now too with a couple other perfumes and it is a great way to tweak a perfume to be a bit more creamy.
I do own Lann-Ael and I get the compairison. It is not that they smell exactly the same it is that sweet light milk scent they both have that just wraps you in comfort. I LOVE Lann-Ael as well.
The lasting power for me on this fragrance is about 6 hours or so (I voted moderate) and the sillage starts out moderate, but I would say by hour 6 it is close to the skin on me.
I actually blind bought this and I have not one regret; infact had I passed up purchasing it and smelled it later only to find out I could not get it I would be very annoyed with myself. This will be a comfort scent for me in all seasons as well as a great perfume to layer with other fragrances.

scarletletters
scarletletters

This is a vanilla bomb! It smells more like synthetic vanilla air freshener spray than fresh cream or vanilla extract or even vanilla ice cream. The scent kind of reminds me of canned vanilla frosting. I got this as part of a set with Honey and Tea Leaf. It does smell nice when paired with either of the other two or layered with all three together. On its own, it's a bit overpowering and has a tendency to smell powdery. On the upside, I've read somewhere that men are attracted to vanilla scents, so if you're looking for an aphrodisiac, this might just be right up your alley.

Rebecca123
Rebecca123

Fresh Cream succeeds where Aquolina Pink Sugar overwhelms. The scent of Fresh Cream is light and sweet and redeems vanilla in my eyes.

Although sweet isn't my thing, Philosophy changes my mind and I think it smells GOOD. I love the luxurious and restful quality it gives to my skin and the fact that I might be the only one who detects it - unless mon amour comes for a visit. The bath gel moisturizes while it leaves the scent of a wish behind. Bon fragrance!

LittleMsCharming
LittleMsCharming

Lovely rich sweet creaminess. Reminds me a lot of Malizia Milk Shake! So pleasant and comforting :)

It smells like you just walked into a Coldstone Creamery.

Fresh Cream by Philosophy 4.52 out of 5 based on 28 ratings and 9 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Philosophy Fresh Cream fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Philosophy Fresh Cream, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Fresh Cream by Philosophy. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Fresh Cream by Philosophy represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Hanae Mori Hanae Mori Omnia Profumo Madera Serendipity 3 Serendipitous Aquolina Chocolovers Aquolina Gold Sugar Serge Lutens Un Bois Vanille Kat Von D Saint Prada Prada Candy Prada Prada Candy L'Eau Outremer Vanille Laura Mercier Eau Gourmande Almond Coconut Mirato Malizia Bon Bons Milk Shake Van Cleef & Arpels Collection Extraordinaire Orchidee Vanille Montale Chocolate Greedy True Religion True Religion Love Hope Denim Guerlain Elixir Charnel Gourmand Coquin Trish McEvoy Trish McEvoy 9 Blackberry & Vanilla Musk Jessica Simpson Fancy Love Chopard Casmir Acqua di Parma Acqua di Parma Blu Mediterraneo - Mandorlo di Sicilia