Designers » N-Q » Citrus « Groups

Lemon Philosophy for women and men

Lemon Philosophy for women and men

Lemon by Philosophy is a Citrus fragrance for women and men. The fragrance features amalfi lemon, lemon verbena and citruses.

Amalfi Lemon Lemon Verbena Citruses

Lemon Fragrance Reviews

Why isn't "Philosophy, the fragrance" listed on this site? It too has a lemon aura to it. At first I thought this might be the same, but I'm not sure.

When I first bought this, I was actually disappointed. I smelled fresh lemons, which morphed into a Lemony Pledge scent. Fortunately, patience preveiled that day, because a few minutes later a deep lemon-wood scent emerged. It smelled like lemons that were just cut from the tree, still sitting in the sun, with the stem and leaves attached. Then it dried down into a very dry citrus-wood scent. Very pretty. Good for a day when you just clip up your hair and put on a pair of jeans and go.

I remember this; it was part of a limited edition trilogy of Tea Party fragrances. The idea was great; they could be worn alone or layered as disired.

I had Sugar (horrid on me) and Lemon. The third fragrance was Tea (this was the one I really wanted, but couldn't find).

Lemon started nicely; very fresh and tart, just what I was looking for.
But for some reason it soon developed to a sugary syrup.
This seemed very pointless to me since they had Sugar, if you wanted to layer it. Why add sugary notes to the other 2 editions?

A bit of a waste.

Lemon by Philosophy 3.00 out of 5 based on 7 ratings and 3 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Philosophy Lemon fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Philosophy Lemon, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Lemon by Philosophy. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Lemon by Philosophy represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

More From The Same Group Citrus
Estée Lauder Alliage Sport Spray Paco Rabanne Paco Energy L`Erbolario Citrus Antica Farmacista Grapefruit O Boticario Linked He Maitre Parfumeur et Gantier Eau du Gantier JoAnne Bassett Sparkling Citrus Susanne Lang Sula Sun-Kissed Citrus Love & Toast Gin Blossom Detaille Cherubin Acqua di Genova Fontana di Trevi XII Lush Big