Designers » N-Q » Citrus « Groups

Lemon Philosophy for women and men

Lemon Philosophy for women and men
dislike

herbal

Lemon by Philosophy is a Citrus fragrance for women and men. The fragrance features amalfi lemon, lemon verbena and citruses.

Amalfi Lemon Lemon Verbena Citruses

Lemon Fragrance Reviews

guest_LeeLee
guest_LeeLee

Why isn't "Philosophy, the fragrance" listed on this site? It too has a lemon aura to it. At first I thought this might be the same, but I'm not sure.

TillyWave
TillyWave

When I first bought this, I was actually disappointed. I smelled fresh lemons, which morphed into a Lemony Pledge scent. Fortunately, patience preveiled that day, because a few minutes later a deep lemon-wood scent emerged. It smelled like lemons that were just cut from the tree, still sitting in the sun, with the stem and leaves attached. Then it dried down into a very dry citrus-wood scent. Very pretty. Good for a day when you just clip up your hair and put on a pair of jeans and go.

Malibu
Malibu

I remember this; it was part of a limited edition trilogy of Tea Party fragrances. The idea was great; they could be worn alone or layered as disired.

I had Sugar (horrid on me) and Lemon. The third fragrance was Tea (this was the one I really wanted, but couldn't find).

Lemon started nicely; very fresh and tart, just what I was looking for.
But for some reason it soon developed to a sugary syrup.
This seemed very pointless to me since they had Sugar, if you wanted to layer it. Why add sugary notes to the other 2 editions?

A bit of a waste.

Lemon by Philosophy 3.00 out of 5 based on 5 ratings and 3 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Philosophy Lemon fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Philosophy Lemon, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Lemon by Philosophy. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Lemon by Philosophy represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

More From The Same Group Citrus
Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Orange Magnifica Caron Eaux de Caron Fraiche Comptoir Sud Pacifique Kumquat Alhambra Roccobarocco Mouse Bill Blass Couture 7 Calypso Christiane Celle Calypso The Antica Farmacista Grapefruit Krigler Relaxing Verbena Yves Rocher Cap Nature Pamplemousse Sprezzatura 768 Аrs Amandi Clean Summer Linen Faberlic Donna Felice