Designers » N-Q » Floral Fruity « Groups

Love Sweet Love Philosophy for women
dislike

tropical
sour

Love Sweet Love by Philosophy is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Love Sweet Love was launched in 2012. The fragrance features grapefruit, floral notes, mango, fruity notes and musk.

Grapefruit Floral Notes Mango Fruity Notes Musk

Clinique Happy

Love Sweet Love Fragrance Reviews

RedFairy
RedFairy

I love this so much. Just a perfect fruity scent with just a tiny touch of floral but not much. It's a really delicious treat of a scent. Good for anyone but maybe perfect for someone young just starting with fragrance. I am loving this as a daytime spring scent. Uplifting.

Vegas Pauli
Vegas Pauli

Very very sweet tutti fruity smell, the word sweet in the title says it all The grapefruit gives it a slight tartness, but I'd prefer more. Musk is way far in the background and doesn't do much here. In spite of being so sweet it doesn't smell cheap at all, this could be Clinique's Happy little sister. If you want your fragrance sugar coated, you won't be disappointed. I will say the projection and longevity are above average.

purpleribbons
purpleribbons

I love this! Got it at Winners for super cheap and its a pretty decent fragrance. On my skin it smells a lot like Clinique Happy, fresh and fruity. And the longevity isn't too bad either, I can smell it for most of the day. However, I would say for me this is a strictly spring/summer fragrance, it's just not something I could regularly wear in the colder months, so sadly I'm gonna have to wait a bit before wearing this more often.

Carnation
Carnation

This didn't work for me at all. Grapefruity musky shampoo. And there's nothing more to elaborate on.

craftyminx
craftyminx

This is definitely a laid-back scent. It's not complex, and it's not dressy or elegant, but it's light and carefree. It's not an evening gown and pumps. It's a sundress and flip-flops. It's light, fruity, and a little bit tart, and that tartness keeps it from wandering into super-fruity Bath and Body Works territory. When I first got it, I thought, meh, I won't buy that again, but over time, it's grown on me. I can appreciate challenging (Womanity, Alien Essence Absolue) or complex (Chanel No. 19) scents, but sometimes I just don't want to. This is a good lounging-around-the-house scent, or for when the scent of the day turns out to be too heavy, and I just want something light.

canadianpetite
canadianpetite

This is sweet fruits all the way. It smells fresh because of the grapefruit rather than sickly sugary. It doesn't seem to last more than three hours. It is without musk or something with character that sets it apart from drugstore finds. The bottle makes it look more expensive. I'd say this is a softer, breezier alternative to more heavy-handed Bath-and-Bodyworks scents. This is a good scent for young teens or those in their early twenties.

On me, one spray
Sillage: about a foot
Longevity: about two hours
Rating: for me about 1; if I was a teen, it would rate about 4

Milladane
Milladane

My first impression of Love Sweet Love is that it's a tropical fruit medley, but in a very artificially flavored way like mango candy and fruit gum. I actually loved this part, but the good part lasted less than a minute, really. Then I focused on what I was smelling...it became a juicy fruity fragrance with very prominent grapefruit. When the sharp grapefruit starts to go away, I notice the florals a little bit, along with a soft musk, but it is still very very fruity, just without the grapefruit that overwhelms the other notes.

Overall, it's a nice fruity musk with less than 3 hour duration. For a sweet tropical fragrance, it's not a bad pick, but it's not amazing either. It is a lighter and less syrupy alternative to Mor's Lychee Flower, but lasts longer, as Mor oils evaporate quickly on my skin.

heyjudette
heyjudette

This smells very much like tropical flavored candy. It's a nice scent, very spring/summer-ish, and very day. I also got a sour candy note when I opened it. Like a sour patch kid or something. Not bad!

stephanie.hamrick
stephanie.hamrick

This one, on me, is bright and inoffensive, but nothing special. I've got several other fruity florals already, and it really doesn't stand out from the pack at all. It's nice, but nothing I'll buy again.

tbueti259
tbueti259

I went to Macy's in the mall and tried this perfume and out of all the new philosophy sents, I fell in love with this one the most! I feel like its perfect for a younger age group ( me being 16) and so refreshing:)

Hayven
Hayven

This perfume reminds me of tropical fruit Bubble Tape gum, when you first chew it and it's so soft, making your mouth water...it is a youthful scent. It didn't last long, maybe 2 hours on me; for a summer fragrance, it's not cloying but rather refreshingly sweet.

Tovah
Tovah

I so enjoy this bright, sparkly citrus floral! It's pure, spontaneous joy in a bottle. On me it smells like oranges, lemons, and citrus blossoms (orange blossom, lemon blossom, linden). There's no musk, or woods, so it's just sunny and happy.

Nicole1978
Nicole1978

For Valentine's Day the love of my life gave me Love Sweet Love fragrance spray as a gift (because I hinted shamelessly that I wanted it). I will start off by saying that I put 3 sprays of this on at 10:30 A.M. and it is currently 11:15 P.M. and it's scent is still going strong on my skin, wow! the notes in this fragrance include pink grapefruit, mango, and vanilla. When I first sprayed Love Sweet Love on my skin the burst of mango and pink grapefruit almost effervesces right off my skin. After the scent starts to dry down the pink grapefruit becomes the predominant note on my skin and then over time the light vanilla note seems to blend with the pink grapefruit to soften the sharpness of the bright citrus note. Overall this is bright, juicy, fresh scent and in my opinion is a great way to say hello to spring and/or summer. It's a fragrance that makes me feel energized and refreshed. The only thing I would have tweaked is making that juicy mango and effervescent scent last a little longer or maybe it's just my body chemistry that makes it disapait in a short time on me.
That being said, I still think this is a very nice fragrance for spring and/or summer in my opinion and will continue to experiment with it.
As an Unconditional Love fragrance fan, I will continue to wear that regularly until the weather warms up here in Wisconsin. When spring comes break out the Love Sweet Love!
Overall Rating: 4/5

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Philosophy Love Sweet Love fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Philosophy Love Sweet Love, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Love Sweet Love by Philosophy. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Love Sweet Love by Philosophy represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.