Designers » N-Q » Aromatic « Groups

Pure Grace Summer Philosophy for women

Pure Grace Summer Philosophy for women
dislike

Pure Grace Summer Philosophy for women Pictures

Pure Grace Summer is a limited-edition fragrance inspired by the spirit of a beautiful summer day. it’s a warm breeze on your face, a whisper in your ear, as it beckons you toward the sunshine. soak in its carefree warmth, as each ray of sunlight makes you feel pure, whole and new again. Pure Grace Summer was launched in 2016.

Miami Glow
Live

Pure Grace Summer Fragrance Reviews

Pollyflower
Pollyflower

I own this as a body wash and I wanted to mention that my shampoo smells nearly identical. It is Nexxus Age Defy in a pink bottle. I thought some people might like to layer it. I don't have the toilette but I have smelled it several times in the store. It disappears on me so I bought the older one on ebay but it us too different, to me much heavier floral and I get a headache. I just tried J love and I felt it is kind if in between the two (from my memory), summery and coconuty with some florals.

Sierrasaurusrex
Sierrasaurusrex

I was really excited about this since I love pure grace, but I was completely underwhelmed when I tried it. At first it smells like fruity shampoo and then towards the end of it's short life does it begin to smell slightly like suntan lotion. It's a smell I could probably find at BBW for much less. I was hoping it would be a more coconutty version of pure grace since pure grace already smells like sunscreen, but sadly no.

Labboro
Labboro

I got a bottle from Sephora and love it! It is a lot like coppertone suntan oil and brings to mind tanning at he beach as a teen. This is a soft creamy coconut perfect for summer use. It does need reapplying throughout the day though and I have a mini rollerball I put this in to carry in my purse. Once I got it I went ahead and got the layering set from qvc which was a much better value and now have a backup bottle.

Pastelstreets
Pastelstreets

So fresh!
Coconut water, lotion and just a touch of vanilla is what I smell.
I would wear this, of course, in the summer.
I love this scent! I might even wear it for my wedding!
So happy I ordered this.

beachesnbreezes
beachesnbreezes

I just had to review this fragrance as I just purchased this last evening.I was schocked at how much I love this scent because normally I am not a fan of philosophy.This is one of the best beach scents I have smelled in awhile.This smells like Hawaiian tropic tanning oil in the brown bottle!In my opinion this is much better than bronze goddess and smells more smooth and less like chemicals.The other reviewer below stated the correct notes for this fragrance.The dominate notes on my skin are coconut milk, cocobutter and citrus blended with a soft sunlit musk that smells like your skin after you have been sitting on the beach.This is a smooth warm but fresh sunny summer scent.This smells like tanning bed in the best way.I am seriously thinking of buying a backup of this one and I never buy back ups.This is def a warm solar beachy perfume that smells natural.Check it out if your a beachy perfume nut like me!

Jet Adore
Jet Adore

The notes for Pure Grace Summer according to Sephora.com:

"Bergamot, Coconut Water, Citron Zest, Dune Rose, Cocoa Absolute, Solar Musk, Sandalwood, Vanilla."

Pure Grace Summer by Philosophy 4.40 out of 5 based on 11 ratings and 6 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Philosophy Pure Grace Summer fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Philosophy Pure Grace Summer, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Pure Grace Summer by Philosophy. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Pure Grace Summer by Philosophy represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Rihanna Nude Philosophy Fresh Cream Christian Dior Miss Dior (new) Lancome La Vie Est Belle Victoria`s Secret Love Spell Liz Claiborne Curve Wave Sofia Vergara Sofia Nicole Polizzi Snooki Paris Hilton Can Can Burberry Burberry Brit Eau de Toilette Elizabeth and James Nirvana Black Jennifer Aniston Lolavie Rihanna Rebelle Atelier Cologne Orange Sanguine Calvin Klein Forbidden Euphoria Jennifer Lopez Miami Glow Vera Wang Princess Coty Vanilla Musk Marc Jacobs Honey Rihanna Reb'l Fleur