Designers » N-Q » Aromatic « Groups

Pure Honey Philosophy for women and men

Pure Honey Philosophy for women and men

Pure Honey Philosophy for women and men Pictures

Pure Honey by Philosophy is a Aromatic fragrance for women and men. Pure Honey was launched in 2013. The fragrance features honey.

Pure Honey Fragrance Reviews

I had never tried a honey scent before this one. Wow. It is serious honey. Almost like I was using honey and accidentally brushed my arm with it.
I was surprised at how true the scent was, and for a philosophy, very long lasting! It's not something I could see (smell) myself wearing much, but if honey is your thing, this is so worth a try.

I'm surprised there aren't any reviews for this, Honey is actually a nice little scent. I admit I haven't been a fan of Philosophy so I've ignored their scents, but I like honey notes in perfume so I finally gave this a shot.

Honey isn't as heavy and sweet at Tokyo Milk Honey and the Moon, but similar as far as the honey note style. Lighter and with a floral edge, especially in the opening notes, good longevity. It becomes a bit of a skin scent, but not as badly as other scents which disappear unless you cram your nose into your arm. Here you can simply put your nose near your arm, which is nice. It's also pleasant in warm and slightly cooler weather, but Honey has a slightly sour edge to it I'm not sure would be enjoyable in winter. In summer though, it works. If you like honey scents it's worth giving a try.

Pure Honey by Philosophy 4.50 out of 5 based on 10 ratings and 2 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Philosophy Pure Honey fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Philosophy Pure Honey, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Pure Honey by Philosophy. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Pure Honey by Philosophy represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Philosophy Tea Leaf Prada Prada Candy Jennifer Aniston Lolavie Philosophy Fresh Cream Marchesa Parfume d’Extase Donna Karan Pure DKNY Charriol Imperial Saphir Barbara Bui Le Parfum Christian Audigier Christian Audigier For Her Prada Prada Candy L'Eau Serge Lutens Datura Noir Escada Cherry in the Air Marc Jacobs Daisy Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille Thierry Mugler Innocent Hanae Mori Hanae Mori Christian Dior Hypnotic Poison Eau Sensuelle Dolce&Gabbana Dolce&Gabbana Pour Femme Burberry London Badgley Mischka Badgley Mischka Couture