Designers » N-Q » Aromatic « Groups

Pure Honey Philosophy for women and men
dislike

honey
Pure Honey Philosophy for women and men Pictures

Pure Honey by Philosophy is a Aromatic fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Pure Honey was launched in 2013. The fragrance features honey.

Honey

Pure Honey Fragrance Reviews

princess_buttercup
princess_buttercup

I had never tried a honey scent before this one. Wow. It is serious honey. Almost like I was using honey and accidentally brushed my arm with it.
I was surprised at how true the scent was, and for a philosophy, very long lasting! It's not something I could see (smell) myself wearing much, but if honey is your thing, this is so worth a try.

c3c
c3c

I'm surprised there aren't any reviews for this, Honey is actually a nice little scent. I admit I haven't been a fan of Philosophy so I've ignored their scents, but I like honey notes in perfume so I finally gave this a shot.

Honey isn't as heavy and sweet at Tokyo Milk Honey and the Moon, but similar as far as the honey note style. Lighter and with a floral edge, especially in the opening notes, good longevity. It becomes a bit of a skin scent, but not as badly as other scents which disappear unless you cram your nose into your arm. Here you can simply put your nose near your arm, which is nice. It's also pleasant in warm and slightly cooler weather, but Honey has a slightly sour edge to it I'm not sure would be enjoyable in winter. In summer though, it works. If you like honey scents it's worth giving a try.

Pure Honey by Philosophy 4.50 out of 5 based on 8 ratings and 2 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Philosophy Pure Honey fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Philosophy Pure Honey, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Pure Honey by Philosophy. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Pure Honey by Philosophy represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Philosophy Tea Leaf Philosophy Fresh Cream Donna Karan Pure DKNY Marchesa Parfume d’Extase Jennifer Aniston Lolavie Prada Prada Candy Barbara Bui Le Parfum Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Figue - Iris Laura Biagiotti Tempore Donna Kenzo 5:40 pm in Madagascar Christian Audigier Christian Audigier For Her Shakira S by Shakira Eau Florale Jil Sander Style Van Cleef & Arpels Collection Extraordinaire Orchidee Vanille Torrente L`Or de Torrente Sage Machado Sage Lostmarch Din-Dan Yves Rocher Rose Absolue Prada Prada Candy L'Eau Laura Biagiotti Venezia