Designers » N-Q » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Bonfire Rose Phoenix Botanicals for women and men

Bonfire Rose Phoenix Botanicals for women and men

I have it: 1 I want it: 6

Bonfire Rose Phoenix Botanicals for women and men Pictures Bonfire Rose Phoenix Botanicals for women and men Pictures

Sweet wild roses, green meadows, gentle trails of bonfire smoke. Beloved scents of Summer carried by a warm wind, settling into a smooth smoky rose, followed by golden myrrh and incense.

Notes include: Elemi - Mugwort - Neroli / Rose - Woods- Vanilla / Incense - Myrrh The nose behind this fragrance is Irina Adam.

elemi Artemisia Neroli

Rose Woody Notes Vanilla

Incense Myrrh

Bonfire Rose Fragrance Reviews

No fire and no rose here. It's a sweet and very resinous incense. The vanilla plus neroli and the various resins don't blend seamlessly. Instead I feel a vibration between warm/sweet and cool/medicinal. But they do balance each other pretty well. Neither is completely overwhelming. I do find that balance tips a little toward the medicinal for my taste, but I am pretty sensitive to medicinal. It's quite a good vanilla, btw. I often recoil from synthetic-smelling vanilla, even when it is in fact all-natural. And I really don't tolerate edible vanilla. But this vanilla is easy to like. Maybe because it's pulling me back from a medicinal precipice. Worth a smell for incense and/or resin lovers. Neroli-lovers might find the neroli a bit elusive. Rose- and bonfire- lovers will probably be disappointed. I'm all of the above, so I like it.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Phoenix Botanicals Bonfire Rose fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Phoenix Botanicals Bonfire Rose, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Bonfire Rose by Phoenix Botanicals. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Bonfire Rose by Phoenix Botanicals represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

More From The Same Group Floral Woody Musk
Bvlgari Eau Parfumee au The Blanc Comme des Garcons Odeur 53 Bvlgari Omnia Amethyste L`Artisan Parfumeur Iris Pallida 2007 Kate Moss Kate Pino Silvestre Pino Blue Yves Saint Laurent Elle Salvador Dali Daring Gold Jean-Louis Scherrer Miss Scherrer Le Labo Jasmin 17 Ajmal Unveil Ava Luxe Nude Musk