Designers » N-Q » Floral Fruity « Groups

Eau d'Ivoire Pierre Balmain for women

Eau d'Ivoire Pierre Balmain for women
dislike

Eau d'Ivoire by Pierre Balmain is a floral fruity fragrance for women. Eau d'Ivoire was launched in 2000. The nose behind this fragrance is Daniel Hoffmann. Top notes are mandarin orange, freesia, red berries and wild rose; middle notes are wisteria, raspberry, ylang-ylang and lily-of-the-valley; base notes are musk, vanilla, vetiver and cedar.

Mandarin Orange Freesia Red Berries Wild Rose

Wisteria Raspberry Ylang-Ylang Lily-of-the-Valley

Musk Vanilla Vetiver Cedar

Panthere de Cartier Eau Legere

Eau d'Ivoire Fragrance Reviews

bremerina
bremerina

Beautiful fragrance, but on me it's gone in about half an hour! I am so disappointed, this is exactly what I was looking for, I only wish it would be about 100% stronger.

kalli2
kalli2

Ivoire has always been and still is my favourite. When I first saw Eau d'Ivoire I gave it a try. It is far less complex than Ivoire, but some ingredients match. I like it and wear it on summer days when Ivoire might be just a bit too strong, but it will never replace my "first love".

candymarie
candymarie

I like this except I think it is too heavy on the musk. I get two VERY distinct groups of notes: One of the sweet flowers and one of the musk. It's like they're competing with each other, and for my taste, not blended well enough.

Unlike Pierre Balmain de Balmain (a favorite of mine) which is SO well blended.

Sherapop, you are right! The categories are mixed up! The Ivoire is the floral green and the Eau d'Ivoire is the Floral Fruity. So it is exactly the other way around!

Pierre Balmain EAU D'IVOIRE is a lovely and aptly named flanker to IVOIRE, as it retains the citrus opening and much of the general demeanor of the original, while offering a softer and less complex take on its namesake.

Lily of the valley figures big in this composition, which is great for LOV lovers such as myself--I'm definitely noticing a pattern: I find myself irresistibly drawn to basically every composition with a marked LOV presence (Ralph BLUE, DIORISSIMO, Bond no 9 Central Park, et al.) Those who, in contrast, lament the presence of LOV will want to steer clear...

Although much less complex than IVOIRE, EAU D'IVOIRE for that very reason makes a great hot weather scent: a fresh, invigorating opening and a lightly floral woody drydown. I do not consider this a green fragrance (pace whoever categorized it thus...), but it's very, very nice! I agree with Action 100%: great for a carefree day off! Spritz all your worries away with this little piece of olfactory bliss!

Kittycat63
Kittycat63

I finally managed to buy a bottle of Eau D'Ivoire which I'd been desperate to get because I love Ivoire so much. It's very different to Ivoire in that it's much more straightforward, less distinctive and remains pretty much the same from start to end. It's very fruity and raspberry'ish, summery, girly and light.

I like Eau D'Ivoire but I'm not in love with it the way I love Ivoire! Ivoire is far more complex and captivating and I totally adore it. Eau D'Ivoire, although very nice in its own way really can't compete, in my opinion. Sometimes the originals are definitely the best! Still, I can recommend Eau D'Ivoire for anyone who's looking for a light, fresh, summery, berry'ish kind of scent!

nyoka
nyoka

At 1st i smell wild roses.soft pleasant and full of sunshine,then thrir is the sweetness of juicy ripe strawberries for quite a long while it all ends after quite a while with an almost velvety vanilla.right for young to older any time of year butt especially spring with the berry notes.

It is like a wonderful day at the beach!! Salty air, warm sand, eating an icecream on my day off!!

Anji78
Anji78

This fragrance sounds interesting to me. Unfortunately I can't find it anywhere to give it a try...

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Pierre Balmain Eau d'Ivoire fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Pierre Balmain Eau d'Ivoire, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Eau d'Ivoire by Pierre Balmain. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Eau d'Ivoire by Pierre Balmain represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.