Designers » N-Q » Floral Fruity « Groups

Extatic Eau de Toilette Pierre Balmain for women

Extatic Eau de Toilette Pierre Balmain for women
dislike

tropical
Extatic Eau de Toilette Pierre Balmain for women Pictures Extatic Eau de Toilette Pierre Balmain for women Pictures Extatic Eau de Toilette Pierre Balmain for women Pictures Extatic Eau de Toilette Pierre Balmain for women Pictures

Extatic was originally launched as Eau de Parfum, and a few months after that - as new Eau de Toilette version.

Both versions were created by Emilie (Bevierre) Coppermann. Eau de Toilette is fruitier interpretation that does not contain a lot of common ingredients with the original. It opens with fresh fruity accords of green mandarin, lychee and black currant. The heart includes Turkish rose essence, magnolia and airy jasmine, finishing with drydown of ambroxan, cedar and musk.

The design of the bottle and the box take on a soft pink color instead of a gold one. The campaign was shot by Karim Sadli with model Anna Selezneva. The fragrance is available as 40, 60 and 90 ml Eau de Toilette. Extatic Eau de Toilette was launched in 2014. Extatic Eau de Toilette was created by Emilie (Bevierre) Coppermann and Sonia Constant.

Green Mandarin Litchi Black Currant

Turkish Rose Jasmine Magnolia

Ambroxan Cedar Musk

Pleasures Exotic

Extatic Eau de Toilette Fragrance Reviews

nvenus
nvenus

I've marked it with Like but it's really nothing I'd like to try again. A bit ordinary yet unique, but not in a positive way but still not bad - wearable.

Treslicious
Treslicious

Mmmm the succulent smell of lychee and roses. This is such a simple perfume. Juicy, fresh and sweet. Not the kind that would knock your socks off for being unique. But if lychee was what you love, this will not disappoint. This is the truest lychee scent I've come across. The rose is very subtle and only kicks in towards the end. I don't smell too much of other things. Maybe a hint of white floral in the background.

What I love about this perfume is how well it captures the lushness of the lychee fruit. I've come across some other lychee notes that smell synthetic. The scent fades into a clean, slightly soapy floral and lasts for a good 5 hours or so. It's bright and innocent. The pink python print on the packaging is not representative at all.

I can't stop loving this perfume, simply because it's composed mainly of two of my favorite notes in the world: lychee and rose. I adore its simple charm, but I can see how it could be boring for other people. It smells nothing like the EDP. It's not sultry, seductive or exciting. It's just LYCHEE

GinWeed
GinWeed

Try it before you buy it, on your own skin and see how it reacts. When I first tried smelling this on paper it was screaming stingy and tangy fruits (sour black currant and litchi). I liked it even then and thought it was delicious, but once I tried it on my skin it got even better - it was much softer, the flower notes tendered down the sour fruit and the whole perfume just turned into something very nice and pleasant. Lovely!

TakaBeata
TakaBeata

This is the light and fruit-scent .Between Chanel Chance Tendre and Annick Goutal Pet.Cherie :)
Elegant, comfortable, pure.

MademoiselleMaya
MademoiselleMaya

Unfortunately this is your typical, generic and chemical "fresh" detergent smell. Screechy. A pity, because the bottle is lovely And the Extatic series deserves sth better than this chemical mess.

I have to agree that it is very different from EDP which I love. I've had very high expectations for this new EDT and now I am disappointed!
Yes, it is nice and summery, but I can't smell anything more than lush litchi. One big tropical note and that is all I get.
Something here is missing.

It's not similar to the EDP version. Very fruity and sweet, but the sweetness is not warm and cozy like in the EDP, more like fresh kind.
Girly, youthful and suitable for summer.
I can't look at it without having the delicious EDP in mind.
I guess it's alright, but not as good and delicious as the EDP.
I "like" it, but don't "love" it.

Dioguh
Dioguh

Floral-fresh-clean with a bit girly.. It's not extremely sweet, which is good. 1 spray it last over 6 hours!

the_new_esta
the_new_esta

Wasn't sure about the opening. I'm not a huge fan of citrus... but the dry down is really lovely! Almost what I would call an alluring scent. I only sprayed it on my hand so will go in another day and do a full spritz to see how long it lasts.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Pierre Balmain Extatic Eau de Toilette fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Pierre Balmain Extatic Eau de Toilette, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Extatic Eau de Toilette by Pierre Balmain. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Extatic Eau de Toilette by Pierre Balmain represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.