Designers » N-Q » Oriental Floral « Groups

Extatic Intense Gold Pierre Balmain for women

Extatic Intense Gold Pierre Balmain for women
dislike

Extatic Intense Gold Pierre Balmain for women Pictures

The new fragrance from Balmain, which marks the new era of the house led by creative director Olivier Rousteing, Extatic was launched in early 2014. Shortly afterwards, Extatic Eau de Toilette version was also launched, followed by the intense, opulent and addictive new variant called Extatic Intense Gold.

Balmian Extatic Intense Gold celebrates night blooming jasmine, the main ingredient of the original, which is rich and plentiful in this version. Jasmine is enhanced with notes of vanilla blossom and heliotrope, supported by the oriental base of labdanum and golden amber.

Like the scent, the bottle itself is intense and exotic - black lacquer decorated by a golden strap that looks like the bracelet from the ad. “Nothing is more emblematic of Balmain than the marriage of black and gold — a black that is both sexy and chic, sophisticated and rock ‘n’ roll, and a gold that symbolizes glamour and luxury, as well as excess and brazenness.”

The fragrance is available as 90 ml Eau de Parfum at the price of 70 pounds.

Jasmine

Vanilla Flower Heliotrope

Amber Labdanum

Trance
Dama

Extatic Intense Gold Fragrance Reviews

drugstore classics
drugstore classics

A lovely, modern floral with a hint of vanilla and a lot more of Labdanum. Charming, with reasonably good longevity and sillage. It has just enough powder to be richer than some florals, and enough creaminess to mollify vanilla lovers. I'd truly enjoying smelling Extatic Intense Gold in the air about me, as the composition is quality and a nice change from kiwi-peony-candy!

I'm not as impressed as I would like to be, however, owing to the lack of dark, naughty notes. It IS dark compared to a fruity-floral, but not so dangerous when compared to Rochas Femme, Tabu, or Habanita. *Sigh*

Balmain's presentation is gorgeous. I guess black and gold bottles with balsamic accords listed get my hopes up where only Vintages and Arabians ever go....

Update - The base notes are indeed more balsamic and rich. Though not my favorite noire femme, Balmain is a fine fragrance in the newer style.

ScarlRed
ScarlRed

What a beauty Extatic Intense Gold by Balmain is! This is the most interesting vanilla I've ever smelled, absolutely beautiful smell, very elegant and classy. It was a blind buy for me, but I am so happy with this fragrance. Definitely worth a try, if you like amber and vanilla sweetness, you can't go wrong...

Mona-Jo
Mona-Jo

I can feel the vanilla and labdanum. Warm, ooey gooey creaminess. I never complain about longevity. Nothing beautiful lasts forever.

PS I've been wearing Ambre Gris for years. The only thing similar is the company name.

shushkin
shushkin

Sex in a bottle. Not very sweet. I get lots of labdanum and vanilla but the jasmine is not potent. I get a bit of heliotrope. This is not a fragrance of great depth and pretty much linear on me. The sillage is moderate like its longevity which is surprising considering the notes in this. Great for layering with fragrances. What really stands out is the powderiness and creaminess. I love to use it for layering.

AND-MAT
AND-MAT

A powdery resinous perfume!

This is so good. This perfume is warm, sensual and dense. Amber and labdanum are the most detectable for my nose, powdered by some heliotrope and sweetened by some vanilla. As simple as this. The result is gorgeous! I don't detect the jasmine at all!

Simply beautiful!

anna.glowacka
anna.glowacka

This is very rich and deep vanilla, i would even dare to say it's on the darker side. Heliotrope gives it slightly powdery touch. Very beautiful especially for vanilla lover. But there are two points that make Intense Gold less valuable for me: sillage which is very close, definitely skin scent on me and second point is longevity, i don't find it longlasting at all. Such a shame.

Beautiful, more balsamic, deep pleasant oriental, a lot creamier than the first Extatic. I would say it is pure pleasure in a bottle. Wonderful for cold fall and winter days.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Pierre Balmain Extatic Intense Gold fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Pierre Balmain Extatic Intense Gold, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Extatic Intense Gold by Pierre Balmain. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Extatic Intense Gold by Pierre Balmain represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Tom Ford Velvet Orchid Thierry Mugler Alien Essence Absolue Cartier La Panthere Tom Ford Sahara Noir Chanel Allure Sensuelle Roberto Cavalli Roberto Cavalli Eau de Parfum Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Roberto Cavalli Roberto Cavalli Nero Assoluto Chanel Coco Noir Guerlain Shalimar Estée Lauder Sensuous Noir Guerlain Insolence Eau de Parfum Yves Saint Laurent Belle d`Opium Tom Ford Black Orchid Tom Ford Noir de Noir Bottega Veneta Bottega Veneta Chanel Chanel N°5 Eau Premiere Serge Lutens Chergui Guerlain Shalimar Parfum Initial Bvlgari Jasmin Noir