Designers » N-Q » Chypre Floral « Groups

Emotion Pierre Cardin for women

Emotion Pierre Cardin for women
dislike

Emotion Pierre Cardin for women Pictures Emotion Pierre Cardin for women Pictures Emotion Pierre Cardin for women Pictures

Emotion by Pierre Cardin is a Chypre Floral fragrance for women. Emotion was launched in 2005. Top notes are litchi, black currant and juniper; middle notes are orchid, jasmine and lotus; base notes are amber, patchouli and woodsy notes.

Litchi Black Currant Juniper

Orchid Jasmine Lotus

Amber Patchouli Woodsy Notes

Lancetti Mood Woman
Euphoria Eau de Toilette

Emotion Fragrance Reviews

LiliShineOn
LiliShineOn

I just picked up a tester to this. It does start promising but doesn't hold up for me. The dry down is missing something. It's just empty of that certain something that makes an indispensable perfume for me. I agree that the middle notes are the best. Meh...

BikiniBabe
BikiniBabe

This is a very funky little perfume =)

It's sexy and very much unique smelling. It's not your typical syrup sweet scent but rather more grown up mysterious flowery. It has a fresh smart casual feel to it. And the bottle is cute =)

The die down is not that prominent but I enjoyed it =)

U can follow me on YouTube @ BeautyOnSale

olga1780
olga1780

I ordered Emotion blindly despite the polarizing reviews and am I glad that I did! For me Emotion was instant love. Very rich, deep, and like some of you mentioned before, sensual. I find it very alluring and seductive, and to be honest it gives an impression of a more complex perfume than its notes present. I don't remember Euphoria very well ( used to have EDP), but as far as I remember Euphoria didn't have as much depth to it.
Both sillage and longevity are HUGE. When i used my average amount of sprays it was a bit overwhelming for the first hour.
Beautiful fragrance, one of those hidden treasures that we so often talk about here.

Edit:I also love the black current in the top notes, it is very distinctive, actually stronger than orchid or lichi.

I.I
I.I

It's a distinctive and different perfume.
It's pleasant. Alluring, sensual and sexy, exotique but not that romantic, not offensive but noticable, smooth but with a sharpe (not annoying) note as it dries down, not girly but suitable for a girl's night out. In my opinion, it lasts long.
I like it. It's a not disappointing 'experience', it reminds me of French elegance and extravagance.
I too agree that it's in the same group with Euphoria.

This perfume falls in the Euphoria family, just like Lancetti Mood!
It is very soft and cozy, sensual too.

guest_Sherry-Tanzania
guest_Sherry-Tanzania

My Boy firend bought this perfume in 2006 and am using it till now,very romantic smell and sexy.its the best perfume i ever had it.Its one of my collections in my woodrobe.........!

vdxl
vdxl

Very sexy on a romantic woman. It smells very classy, sweet, sensual but at the same time not heavy. It will definitely turn heads, as it turned mine when I smelled in on a girl passing by the street.

it's very sweet & nice,becoming softer and more passionate as the time passes.I love orchid in the middle notes.the only problem is that it's not very long lasting.
and why the bottle is like this?nice nice at all.

Inani
Inani

i dont like it at all.there is something in its ingredients that doesnt fit with my kind of scent and it's too simple,doesnt belong to all those impressible and not forgettable fragrances.

kiselina
kiselina

Light, tender and fresh-"Emotion" is nothing special but still a nice everyday fragrance. In my opinion it is more floral-fruity than chypre floral, as my nose catches mainly the litchi and the jasmine notes.

Emotion by Pierre Cardin 3.40 out of 5 based on 64 ratings and 10 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Pierre Cardin Emotion fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Pierre Cardin Emotion, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Emotion by Pierre Cardin. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Emotion by Pierre Cardin represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.