Designers » N-Q » Floral Fruity « Groups

Pierre Cardin pour Femme Pierre Cardin for women
dislike

cinnamon
Pierre Cardin pour Femme Pierre Cardin for women Pictures

Pierre Cardin pour Femme by Pierre Cardin is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Pierre Cardin pour Femme was launched in 2007. The nose behind this fragrance is Benoist Lapouza. Top notes are orange, black currant, cinnamon and apple; middle notes are violet, hawthorn, jasmine, lily-of-the-valley and rose; base notes are sandalwood, nectarine, tonka bean, amber, patchouli, musk, vanilla, caramel, vetiver and cedar.

Orange Black Currant Cinnamon Apple

Violet Hawthorn Jasmine Lily-of-the-Valley Rose

Sandalwood Nectarine Tonka Bean Amber Patchouli Musk Vanilla Caramel Vetiver Cedar

Colors de Benetton

Pierre Cardin pour Femme Fragrance Reviews

Camilla91
Camilla91

This one in my oppinion in underrated. Very feminine, inoffensive, perfect for any season and occasion. Lasting power could be better but for such price it is not a problem to reapply. I recommend this to women that prefer warmer, more feminine scents.

KIARA85
KIARA85

I got this one for a gift, theres really nothing special about it

Gosha
Gosha

This fragrance is lovely. Cute even as someone mentions. It's somehow fresh, little fruity, little floral, little woody and little spicy. Really nice, easy and highly enjoyable. Unfortunately I also have to include all those words used in the previous reviews - soft, delicate, subtle, skin scent. In other words - it's too weak on me and I have to agree with "The Swedish girl": silage and longevity sucks.

Mad-Lainey
Mad-Lainey

Spicy fruity vanillic juice perfect for coming winter months. It is soft and particularly pleasant in cold weather, it possesses the wow factor but unfortunately it is short lived. The fragrance does not last more than a couple of hours and has a soft, modest silage which, considering it is an Eau De Parfum concentration, does not deliver.
The only suitable ocassion I can think of wearing it, is bedtime, as by the time you fall asleep, the fragrance will go puffff which is a great shame as it is truly a great combo of spicy cinnamon, vanilla, wood and fresh fruity notes.
I will not repurchase, as reapplying the fragrance every couple of hours is not what EDP should deliver.

The Swedish girl
The Swedish girl

Citrus in the topnote, then cinnamon, spice, vanilla, fresh fruit, woods, something that smells like cardamom, laundry detergent...
Smells exactly like Guess Marciano, pretty nice.
But sillage and longevity sucks.

This is underrated and quite interesting, it is a light clear floral with a hint of spiciness, I love the drydown, how it is warm, and lingers on the skin, and smells simply delicious .
I find it to be a soft oriental as I don't get any fruits . I do get the tonka bean though The base is warm, sweet and woodsy at the same time, it is quite a complex perfume, and very nicely constructed.
I do not get any masculine vibes from it at all, it is such an easy scent to reach for, as it envelops you in a warm smooth aura. It is definitely a distinctive fragrance,
Great !!
The only thing I don't care for is the bottle, masculine in my views.

BikiniBabe
BikiniBabe

I couldn't help the fact that this reminded me a lot of Premier jour by Nina Ricci, but in a softer safer kind of way. It's a good gift perfume for most women and it has almost no age restrictions. I enjoyed it when i got it as a present (i was in my late teens) but personally, i wouldn't have bought for myself.

U can follow me on YouTube @ BeautyOnSale

lodise
lodise

this perfume can be weared in summer not so heavy yet absolutely longlasting. at the same time it has very sufficient sillage, I can smell it on me even if when my nose does not close where I sprey it.

Cynicalwish
Cynicalwish

I'm not quite sure that I like it. I was expecting it to be warmer and softer, but I find it a bit sharp and masculine on me. All I get is cinnamon and woods, with a faint peach in the background. Projection is very soft though, like a skin scent.
I got it with a swap but I'm thinking about swapping it again, maybe somebody else's skin can bring out sweeter notes.

Nelken
Nelken

This is a nostalgic, quiet yet happy and comforting fragrance.
I am not into sweet notes generally speaking, especially when they dominate, but this is more "yummy" or "gourmand" than sweet.It is a wholesome kind of sweetness.
Caramel and nectarine bring back childhood memories while the powdery flowers give this scent a kind of retro romantic side.
The bottle looks great. I do not think it matches the scent, though. Neither round nor feminine enough.
Lasting power is average.
Very easy to wear. Sophisticated enough for an evening out but suitable for a weekday too.

Jillzilla
Jillzilla

This is not your typical fruity-floral! The top notes are super juicy and fresh, like fresh peaches and cinnamon (although I see there is no peach note present), but the fragrance quickly dries down to a woody and spicy cedar/vetiver/musk heart phase. I don't get any of the floral heart notes, which is fine by me. I enjoy woody fragrances!

The base of the fragrance evolves into a warmer (but still woody) tonka, nectarine and caramel hue, which provides the occasional very pleasant waft of sillage. I keep thinking to myself, "Is that really me who smells so good right now??"

I absolutely adore the fragrance for its lively and unusual evolution. Every part of it is enjoyable for me! I just wish the longevity was a little better on my skin!

miZZpuRRfect
miZZpuRRfect

this is a very cute nice and cheap little fragrance without smelling cheap of course! i don t agree it smells plasticy, not at all! it smells slightly fruity, warm, cosy and vanillic, but not too girlie or sweet thnx a spicy undertone from the cinnamon and only a low dose of caramel, very well balanced this one! i think it s a good buy for a small budget. with this one nobody can t go wrong, good for officewear, lasts all day long, decent sillage. another well done job by coty! thumbs up! :D

SheShe
SheShe

It's a nice fragrance, soft oriental even, delicate and subtle, a bit in a way Lanvin does its subtle fragrances. Who likes cinnamon, will find it here mixed with peach, violet, tonka bean, sandalwood, a small hint of caramel. For those who don't like strong fragrances and like fruit and cinnamon. This fragrance is like a subtle cinnamon-peach-tonka-sandalwood mist, sweet but not very sweet. Good for everyday use. Medium shelf with tendency to become higher shelf, the fragrance lasts on me for about 10 hours.

lucifera
lucifera

yuk! to me its like the drydown from CK Obsession ('85) really not my style but if your looking for a lighter version of ck obsession you got to try this one

antoaneta
antoaneta

this is a perfect perfume for blue eyes and white skin, as it warms the look in your eyes through the smell it has..... it simply thrills ur senses.....

sweet,sweet & sweet!when I first sprayed it on my skin I was almost sure that there are coconut notes over there.to me smelled like coconut milk shake mixed with vanilla.
it's not comparable with some cheap floral fruity perfumes.it's so warm & kindly,romantic but alive & in motion.
I was in store and got a chance to test it by chance and I found this one among the others more lovely & unique.it doesn't start with sharp notes and won't give headache after an hour.
the good about it,is that it's not ful of lemon or citruses like most of perfumes that can be found in stores todays.
if you like young warm fragrances,you'll like this one.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Pierre Cardin Pierre Cardin pour Femme fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Pierre Cardin Pierre Cardin pour Femme, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Pierre Cardin pour Femme by Pierre Cardin. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Pierre Cardin pour Femme by Pierre Cardin represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.