Designers » N-Q » Oriental Woody « Groups

Darkly Audacious Pink Room for women
dislike

smoky
Darkly Audacious Pink Room for women Pictures

Darkly Audacious is the third fragrance by Sarah Barton-King and her Pink Room brand. The perfumer is Cyrille Carles. It is a daring and provocative, suggestive and ambiguous scent. Opening with notes of lemon, bergamot and rosewood, it develops into the heart of jasmine absolute, cashmere wood and plum and finishing on sultry base notes of dark patchouli incense, amber, tonka bean and vanilla.

It is conjuring a rich, sensually liberating story:“Panther-like she stands, clad in a column of molten gray panne velvet, across her eyes a sliver of black lace. Through the smoky haze of the bar her dark eyes search, who is she going to meet? Dali and Schiaparelli at the bar sharing a ‘naughty’ cigarette and glasses of absinthe. Chic and demi-monde draped across the bar… A louche figure glides lazily towards her, elegant, androgynous, dressed in a smoking jacket over velvet trousers Electricity sizzles through the air, intake of breath. ”I want this to be...?” Slipping an elegant bejeweled hand under her elbow, the mysterious one guides her to a banquette. On her wrist the Panther carries a minaudiere of ‘Darkly Audacious’ their faces come together sexy, feline…audacious! Intrigued. ”Imagine!” they whisper one to another!”

Available as 50 ml EDP and 15 ml purse spray. Darkly Audacious was launched in 2010.

Bergamot Amalfi Lemon Brazilian Rosewood

Cashmere Wood Jasmine Plum

Patchouli Amber Incense Tonka Bean Vanille

Darkly Audacious Fragrance Reviews

OlfractalInfemme
OlfractalInfemme

Vanillic metallic. Melon. Currant. Bread.

leathermountain
leathermountain

Try Brightly Conformist, unless you make a living naming fragrances. Synthetic plum and vanilla.

antfarm
antfarm

Extremely alluring and longlasting. I find myself deeply inhaling the air around me and wanting to make out with random inanimate objects. The first time I tried it, I thought it smelled familiar. Then I realized that it very slightly resembles Vanilla Fields... only a Vanilla Fields created by Dr. Ruth for seductive purposes with the highest quality ingredients and no cheap alcoholiness. It's a vanillic, woody, velvety, dusky-hued beauty and is totally swoon-worthy.

celina
celina

I was wearing Darkly Audacious earlier today. I read some reviews on LS and I don't get anything they are talking about. Heady and floral? No tonka/ vanilla etc.
I don't know if it is my body chemistry but after 4 hours I find this a beautiful woody oriental, sensuous and provocative. I love the plum and rosewood opening.
I have never tried " cashmere wood" ( so I don't know what to look for) ... but the whole woody accord is so smooth and inviting. I am not sure if I would call it dark or audacious but I would associate it with a bright maroon draped velvet. The dry down is creamy and the coumarin really enhances the sensuous feeling. Lovely.

BronxBeauty
BronxBeauty

This scent features wood and plum. After a brief citrus top, the plum becomes too powerful for about 15 minutes, but then settles to a creamy base. If you like rosewood notes, you might like this.

Darkly Audacious by Pink Room 4.23 out of 5 based on 23 ratings and 5 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Pink Room Darkly Audacious fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Pink Room Darkly Audacious, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Darkly Audacious by Pink Room. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Darkly Audacious by Pink Room represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Hermes Hermessence Ambre Narguile By Kilian Back to Black Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Coromandel A Lab on Fire What We Do In Paris Is Secret Ginestet Botrytis Mona di Orio Les Nombres d`Or Vanille Tauer Perfumes 02 L`Air du Desert Marocain Parfum d`Empire Ambre Russe Tom Ford Amber Absolute Reminiscence Patchouli Robert Piguet Fracas Atelier Cologne Orange Sanguine Serge Lutens Chergui Montale Black Aoud Parfumerie Generale PG02 Coze Guerlain Iris Ganache Anne Pliska Anne Pliska Hermes Hermessence Rose Ikebana Eau D`Italie Paestum Rose Maison Francis Kurkdjian Absolue Pour le Soir