Designers » N-Q » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Parfum Pour Toi Pink Room for women

Parfum Pour Toi Pink Room for women
dislike

Parfum Pour Toi Pink Room for women Pictures Parfum Pour Toi Pink Room for women Pictures

An exciting, ‘stop you in your tracks’ fragrance. Smoky, flirtatious, Sassy and sexy, yet with a certain vulnerability.

Acknowledging the great writer Colette, this story is about the Gigi in all of us. She starts naïve and becomes the sophisticate, smoking cigars and drinking champagne.

A little coy. Passionate, I want to be my own hero, I listen and dance to my own inner beat. I still have that ‘tomboy’ inside my heart and now I’m going on my adventures to show the world the kind of woman I can be, a woman of the world, what I can be and what I can do.
I love to dream, but want reality. I am you – the world is my oyster! Parfum Pour Toi was launched in 2008. The nose behind this fragrance is Cyrille Carles.

Amalfi Lemon Black Currant Grapefruit

Rose Lily-of-the-Valley Jasmine

Sandalwood Vanilla Musk

Parfum Pour Toi Fragrance Reviews

Covergirl84
Covergirl84

Have you ever been down wind a SNO-CONE window when thy're taking your order? That smell of syrup commingling with shaved ice? Now, pretend you ordered a 'Gimlet" cocktail flavored icee, and the lady making your order is wearing Buvlgari Rose Essential. Dont forget the lily of the valley plants beside the hut (its upscaled *smiles* ).

There you have it. The sweetness is pungent in the top, fades toward the middle, and the limeade flavor merges with the lily of the valley notes. It turns more musky and greener the longer you wear it.

Cereza
Cereza

A crowd pleaser for sure. Bottled sunny and breezy days by the pool with fruity cocktails in one's hand.

This surprised me as note wise I did not expect this to be as pretty as this is. The first opening was a smoky lemon, but only after few moments this turned to a fruity and fresh vanilla with a sugary lemon appearing now and then. As for flowers the one dominating on me is L-O-V. Unfortunately there is no rose, nor jasmine.
Even though this is nothing unique, the quality is what sets this apart from mainstream fruity perfumes. As I mentioned before - this seems appropriate for fancy pool parties. I do not think this is particularly made towards younger crowd, I think this is more of a fragrance for women in their 25+ simply enjoying the riches of life.

antfarm
antfarm

When I tried this, I thought it smelled familiar. I kept sniffing my wrist like a madwoman because I knew that smell from somewhere but could not place it. Then it came to me--this smells exactly like Amor Amor by Cacherel. Powdery vanilla with citrus.

The Pink Room POUR TOI is a low-key somewhat aromatic, slightly green but not terribly exciting composition. I'd have guessed that hyacinth and ginger—or reasonable facsimiles—were present, but there's not a huge amount of florality or spice or wood or resin or really much of anything else that commands attention.

There is a touch of sweetness here, but it seems pretty nondescript: not at all fruity or sugary or honeyed or vanilla. Not really sure what it is, but I'm afraid that it reminds me a bit of an air freshener that I've smelled in public places. It also reminds me in tiny wafts now and then of one of the toothpastes at the dentist I used to go to when I was growing up.

Although POUR TOI probably sounds pretty boring from such a description, sometimes just what one is after is a less obtrusive presentation of light notes subtly blended. I cannot say that this particular blend will carve a permanent place in my olfactory memory bank, but if I had a bottle I'd wear it when I might have worn Ralph Lauren TURQUOISE, back before I used mine up. I liked TURQUOISE, and I'd consider buying it again, probably before POUR TOI since TURQUOISE does not contain the unidentifiable sweetness found in POUR TOI.

velezwaldman
velezwaldman

Pour Toi is a beautiful fragrance for the right person's chemistry. This perfume started off with a note of blackcurrent and then was quickly followed by a note of lemon. There is an assortment of white flower notes, but the vanilla, sandalwood, and musk keep the floral composition from being too loud. I definetly categorize Pour Toi as a floral perfume, and lucky for me I have found a white floral that I can finally wear. Normally I have ended up smelling like Raid. Pour Toi has great sillage but doesn't annouce your arrival upon entering a room. I was surprised on how long I could smell the fragrance because I applied it very sparingly from a sample vial. This will definitly be my next perfume purchase.

I have collected perfumes as far back as I can remember, and the size and value of my collection often stops my husband's heart. I have found out by experience that it is best to get a sample first before buying so you can make sure that the perfume will work for you. That is sometimes impossible to achieve because if they have the samples they seem to hide them, and this is why my experience with Pure Poison was a disaster. My girl friend was wearing Dior's new perfume Pure Poison and it smelled incredible on her, and you would think that I should have known better with all my experience and all, NOT. Let us just say that when my husband walked in the door he yelled out to all to hear "was I spraying for spiders all day". P.S. Lucky Scent has Pour Toi in its sample program.

BronxBeauty
BronxBeauty

First reviewer says it well. Nice for the younger set. Of the 3 of this brand I tried, has the biggest crowd-pleasing potential.

annabolina
annabolina

A comforting, pleasing scent. The natural sweetness of the black currant is dominating in the first scene, with the faint citrus breeze. Really fruity little stuff.
Than comes the flowers . I can smell ylang-ylang in the first pleace, for wich I am grateful, as I hate lily of the valley.The freshness of the rose is also detectable. I would say it is a sweet white flower composition. Very similar to Dior Pure Poison.
Nothing special, but nice.
It does not turn into 'vamp' on me, rather seems like a cute little girl with pony-tale, dressed in mommy's little-black-dress with the high-heel shoes on.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Pink Room Parfum Pour Toi fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Pink Room Parfum Pour Toi, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Parfum Pour Toi by Pink Room. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Parfum Pour Toi by Pink Room represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.