Designers » N-Q » Woody Aromatic « Groups

Underwood Pino Silvestre for men

Underwood Pino Silvestre for men
dislike

herbal

Pino Silvestre Underwood is a men's fragrance that gives a good dose of energy and sensuality. The top notes of sparkling citruses further accentuate the beauty of the wild sage that rules the heart of the composition. The base notes include a sensual blend of cashmere and white patchouli from Indonesia, thus perfecting the display of powerful and precious wood that exudes naturalness and freshness. The fragrance comes in bottles of 75 ml EDT (24,99 euros) and 125 ml EDT (31,99 euros). Underwood was launched in 2014.

Citruses

Sage

Cashmere Wood Patchouli Woodsy Notes

Activist
Sculpture pour Homme

Underwood Fragrance Reviews

davlee
davlee

Nothing at all to do with the original Pino Sylvestre except for a very vague wood feel. Much more like the old Body Shop Activist - they may in fact be the same formula.

Not unpleasant but kind of "meh" compared to the original Pino, or the flanker Rainforest which is also much better.

spartan
spartan

Good Value bang 4 the buck scent, however I just don't like it......Maybe good for A teenager?? Fresh and clean..very liner...green & light musk..very light scent...sort of a gym scent....Pass.......

Huggz13
Huggz13

Earthy, woody, balsamic, and slightly musky; but clean, fresh, soft, and invigorating all at the same time.

This is a very well executed and balanced composition in my opinion and it's definitely worth the price. It's a versatile, everyday fragrance that's unique but inoffensive.

A few sprays provides me with about 4 hours of longevity and projection, but it stays close to my skin and on my clothing the entire day.

The bottle is definitely cool and looks great on display. (In addition, the trigger has been improved upon from the original and is much better now.)

I have the original Pino, the Pino Sport, and the newest releases - Oud Absolute, Rainforest, and Underwood and this one is by far my favorite of the bunch. I reach for it over and over again when I can't decide what to wear and I'm never disappointed in doing so.

It's good juice and worth adding to your fragrance wardrobe.

braegann
braegann

This is a great scent, especially for the price, I would recommend this for the spring. It evokes a nice piney scent. I love it! It is extremely versatile, and can be worn just about anywhere. The sprayer is one of the best I have ever seen, especially for the price. The scent is very appealing, but if you smell it up close, instead of a waft, it may come off a bit cheap.

Longevity: 5

Sillage: 5

Projection: 8

Scent: 8

psyside
psyside

Similar to Allure Homme in the drydown only.

angelo..zucchinni
angelo..zucchinni

u know when somethings cheap raunchny n wretched? not this stuff in the least....such a fine odor eminates from this underwood variety....top shelf...bargain region..mmmmmm

Forget Freeman
Forget Freeman

This is nothing like the original Pino Silvestre and kudos for being so different.

The woody element is still there but it is certainly a more modern fragrance.

Understated and cool, I think this would work better in lower temperatures (Winter/Spring) due to the whole Wood/plant vibe its got going on.

As with all Pino Silestre products, very well priced. The bottle looks class.

Only needs a couple sprays to be effective.

Good Stuff :)

grug
grug

A smoother, less incense influenced version of Nui d'Issey. Sweet, dark woods and amber. The opening is a bit offputting and slightly misleading as to the surprisingly decent quality of the fragrance. Give it 5 minutes and you'll get a better understanding of what is to come. All in all, not a standout in the world of fragrance, but very good for the pricepoint.

chopshop
chopshop

I immediately liked this when I smelled it. Uplifting, fresh, green, earthy, unique woodiness. Wonderfully blended. Its soft around the edges. Nice summer/spring scent. Definitely a safe non offensive frag. Major patchouli with woods. The patchouli is the the sweet kind that is easy on the nose. I can't believe this isn't more well known. It does have a smidgen of talciness to it. A steal at $15 US.

afguynwh
afguynwh

Excellent cost to value ratio for me. Very powerful, only three sprays needed to last 8+ hours. I picked this and rainforest up in 4.2 fl oz for the measely cost of $17.95 shipped. The box and bottle the fragrances come in are also top notch. First fragrance that I kept the boxes too just for this reason. The fragrance itself smells very nice. It has lots of woods and patchouli with a hint of citrus to round it out. Definitely worth having in your collection. Next fragrance I look to try is the absolute oud. :)

orestes
orestes

Very good choice! Worth only 18 euros in Greece(75ml bottle).Ideal for everyday fragrance!

sauko
sauko

reminds me only the brave...

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Pino Silvestre Underwood fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Pino Silvestre Underwood, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Underwood by Pino Silvestre. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Underwood by Pino Silvestre represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.