Designers » N-Q » Aromatic Fougere « Groups

Pitbull Man Pitbull for men

Pitbull Man Pitbull for men
dislike

Pitbull Man Pitbull for men Pictures Pitbull Man Pitbull for men Pictures Pitbull Man Pitbull for men Pictures

Armando Christian Pérez aka Pitbull is an American / Cuban origin artist of hip-hop, house and pop music. In order to "show his softer side," Pitbull launches a perfume duo Pitbull Woman and Pitbull Man in fall 2013. The fragrances are made in collaboration with Parlux.

The masculine fragrance is inspired by nightlife of the world capitals, described as provocative and seductive, opening with sun drenched bergamot, mandarin, cardamom and sage, with violet, woods and verbena in the heart and the base made of vetiver, musk, tonka bean and amber.

Cylindrical bottles are designed to project a "simple, sexy and powerful" vibe. The fragrances are available as 30, 50 and 100 ml Eaux de Toilette.

Bergamot Mandarin Orange Cardamom Sage

Violet Woodsy Notes Verbena

Vetiver Musk Tonka Bean Amber

Ed Hardy Skulls & Roses for Him

Pitbull Man Fragrance Reviews

Blackanime30
Blackanime30

Smells like my dog when he comes back from the groomers......it's fair at best

marycinaz
marycinaz

I sprayed this on my boyfriend at the store today. It's a good, respectable, "safe" smell. It reminded me of Irish Spring soap. I love the smell of Irish Spring soap. That isn't an insult. My boyfriend thought it was just okay. I, on the other hand, rather liked it on him. I'm a little disappointed he doesn't want to get a bottle.

elsekymeky
elsekymeky

It's Elegant, but it's not Unique.
Reminds me with very old perfume called "Ted Lapidus"

Winter style

The Colognnoisseur

IMO, not a sillage monster and I get no beastly projection with this one so I would consider it safe in formal, casual, or office settings. Not getting any Play-doh, as Flarie described below. IMO, santi143's description of the scent, below, best describes my experience after a full wearing.

Regards,

TC

The Colognnoisseur

Before the laughing begins, a short story.

My wife and I are dog people. Before our son was born, we had as many as two dogs at a time. Once we had our son, we vowed we would not have more than one dog at a time, as a child and a dog seem like a full plate to us. Currently we have a dog, but for some reason my wife put a French Bulldog at the top of her Christmas list. However, I did not cave. Instead, I included several bulldog related gifts in her Christmas stocking.

Before I knew who the artist Pitbull was, I often made the mistake of calling him Bulldog, much to the amusement of my wife and son. As an inside joke, and keeping with the bulldog related theme of my wife's Christmas stocking, among other things, I included some Pitbull Woman perfume and a bottle of Fireball cinnamon flavored whisky (referred to in one of Pitbull's songs) in her stocking.

As it turns out, among other things, my wife included some Pitbull Man cologne in my Christmas stocking, as a joke!

Pitbull Woman comes in an attractive white bottle and the scent somewhat reminds me of one of Chanel Allure Homme Edition Blanche, so I am not making fun of it any longer, but viewing it as a cheapie but a goodie.

Pitbull Man comes in an equally attractive matching black bottle. The box sleeve includes a picture of the artist impeccably groomed and dressed in a classic black tuxedo and tie with a white shirt, ready for the red carpet. The scent on paper seems pleasant and appears as though it could be worn in a formal or casual setting. Again, I am not making fun of this one any longer, either. I am looking forward to giving this one a full wearing today.

Now let the laughing begin, either with me or at me.

Regards,

TC

Flarie
Flarie

I swear the start of this fragrance is exactly like smelling Play-doh, and that's not a good thing.

groover
groover

This fragrance does not start off very good,
but ends up smelling very similar to Moschino
forever, and that may be a good thing if you like
that fragrance, i find it worth the almost 5 dollars
the gift set is priced at, it is an ok smell.

Jomoves
Jomoves

This is better than I expected, but is basically another in the long line of celebrity ripoffs of Aqua di Gio. Sure, it's not exactly the same - it's a bit heavier - but if you like Aqua I'm pretty sure you'd like this too. If this was cheaper I'd buy it.

santi143
santi143

This fragrance has a very complex yet simple character to it. The bottle design is very sleek attractive. As for the scent it is a very attractive scent. At first sprit you are hit with a woody citrus fresh scent from the bergamot, mandarin, sage and violet and woods from the middle notes. The base is perfect warm ending to this extraordinary fragrance. I hope there is more to come.
I get about 5 hours with heavy sillage.

Shower gel: avarage smell but does its job
After shave: minimal scent but also does the job

I recommend if your looking for a signature scent or a gift.

Bottle 10/10
Scent 9/10
Packing/box 8/10

fragracefreak101
fragracefreak101

I got this fragrance 2 days ago. And I Honestly think its a great scent! Don't let the name fool you and not try it. Give it a try, I loved it, wore it and got lots of complements. I do recommend, try it out at least!

ScottyVizz
ScottyVizz

First he ruined modern pop music...let's see what he'll do with the fragrance industry.

Pitbull Man by Pitbull 3.23 out of 5 based on 27 ratings and 11 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Pitbull Pitbull Man fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Pitbull Pitbull Man, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Pitbull Man by Pitbull. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Pitbull Man by Pitbull represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.