Designers » N-Q » Oriental Vanilla « Groups

Play It Sexy Playboy for women

Play It Sexy Playboy for women
dislike

Play It Sexy Playboy for women Pictures

Playboy launches women's perfume collection, which consists of three scents: Play It Lovely, Play It Sexy and Play It Spicy. Each of these three represents a step in the women's game of seduction. Play It Lovely entices him; Play It Sexy ensnares him, and Play It Spicy bounds him.

Play It Sexy is a dark, intoxicating and seductive fragrance, with sensual and sophisticated aromas, ideal for "hot" nights.

Top notes: pink grapefruit, mandarin and pink pepper. Heart: jasmine tea, scented flowers and licorice. Base: vanilla, patchouli, sandalwood and tonka.

It is available as 30 and 50 ml EDP and 150 ml body spray. Play It Sexy was launched in 2010.

Grapefruit Mandarin Orange Pink Pepper

Jasmine Licorice Osmanthus

Sandalwood Patchouli Tonka Bean Vanille

Pink Happiness Little Secrets

Play It Sexy Fragrance Reviews

Tine1world
Tine1world

In Vogue.

That's an ad. An advertisement. The stones where stuck on for the photograph. Perhaps you can purchase at a craft store a packet of shiny beads and embellish your own bottle. Bling. Bling.?????

Cheers T.

In Vogue

I want to know where I can get the bottle covered in crystals in the smaller picture above!

goingblonde
goingblonde

For such an inexpensive one this is nice.
Sweet at first then turns spicy ,
nice hints of Patchouli in the drydown.
The negative is longevity is poor ,
but you can spray alot or often at the price .
The body wash is great !

AVASCONCELOS
AVASCONCELOS

PERFUME É BEM GOSTOSO, DOCINHO, SEXY E COM FIXAÇÃO MODERADA. ME LEMBROU O LA VIE EST BELLE DE LANCÔME, PORÉM O PLAY IT SEXY É MAIS SUAVE POR SER EDT.

I like patchouli, pink pepper and vanilla. It's a great composition. A little peppery and spicy. But dark, sensual and sexy? No, I don't think so. At least not that much in my opinion. It is good but not that good as play it pin up.
There is a little sweetness and a little soapyness in it.
Not bad for a cheap scent.

judyahn
judyahn

Someone said this smells like red light district, and I agree. It makes you smell like you're cheap and easy chick, but it does smell nice.

First I get spicy pepper with vanilla. Pachouli is not that noticable at first. After 1 hour, there's the drydown, which is mainly pachouli and vanilla. The drydown slightly reminds of my grampa's pachouli & musk aftershave, but the lingering spice allows for some last minute glories.

6/10. It smells good, but maybe try the Play it Spicy if you are going for classy.

Luthien999
Luthien999

Very yummy fragrance. A bit sexy, a bit romantic, a bit naughty. Longness is good.

lilou
lilou

Blind buy and very good surprise : it's so cheap but it smells so good ! Sometimes it's good not to have prejudice about cheap fragrances.
It smells nice, not so sexy, a little bit too light but quite daring and feminine.
Jasmine, pink pepper, vanilla and patchouli are very present and I can smell someting fruity in it.
I'm gonna purchase other Playboy fragrances to see if they are as well achieved as this one.
Nice job and correct lasting power.

samanthalovesndubz
samanthalovesndubz

Play It Sexy By Playboy Is A Nice Fruity/Sweet Scent. Lasts For About 2-3 Hours No Longer Than That, Bottles Cute Like I Say About All The Playboy Bottles LOL! Its Sweet But Not As Sweet As Play It Rock And Play It Pin Up Both Also By Playboy, Play It Sexy Is More Fruity Than Sweet You Can Smell The Lemon And Orange When You 1st Spray It Then It Gets Abit Sweet As It Drys In But Still Fruity.

j'adore dior
j'adore dior

At first I didn't quite like it because it smelled so regular and cheap (ok, bought it for like $4) but on my skin the smell was breath-taking! Best $4 ever spent!! And will definitely buy again. Usually I buy only "quality" fragrances for $50-$70 but this was amazing!

irenesa
irenesa

Sexy? I descrive this more like a romantic and spicy fragrance. It is so charming and "good girly girl kind of fragrance". This is kind of sassy, because of the pink pepper. Sandalwood and vanilla makes it warm, I really like it. I see my self wearing it in winter. To be honest I only buy this because I though this would smell like my absolutely favorite flowerbomb.. but it really isn't. It smells somehow fresher, and "spiciness" I prefer a thousand miles flowerbomb than this (girl, THAT smells expensive). This is cheapy but goodie plus I like the bottle. Another sweet, warm, girly perfume for my collection.

French Manicure
French Manicure

Playboy Play It Sexy is a sweet, flowery scent. I smell a lot of vanilla, but it's balanced out by the flowers so that it doesn't get sweet in that sickingly, swooning kind of way.
About half an hour after spritzing this perfume on, I detected licorice, which is a big pro for me. While I could easily call it my least favorite type of candy, licorice smells great on my skin.
Overall, I think this is a great budget perfume. It screams ''teenager'' to me, so I'd skip it if I were twenty or older. There's a 50/50 chance I'll purchase this again; while I really enjoy this scent, it's not a must have to me.
Another thing; the name is kind of misleading. I think this scent is fun and energetic, much rather than sexy.

Vamy69
Vamy69

Total blind buy based on testing a few of the other Playboy perfumes (thank you mew.kitty!) It is actually quite a nice little surprise! Vanilla, pink pepper, sandalwood and some sugary florals. It does bear some sort of resemblence to Flowerbomb but at a fraction of the cost. I can't believe how long it lasts and good it smells for the price. I think I paid $10 for a 2.5 ounce bottle. If you put this in a fancy bottle and told people it was some high end designer creation no one would be able to tell this is a $10 perfume. I got 12+ hours out of it on my wrist. Overall I would say I am VERY pleased!!!

nightcat23
nightcat23

This reminds me so much of a cheap version of Coco Mademoiselle and Miss Dior Cherie or Flowerbomb. They've got similar notes, with citrus fruits, patchouli and vanilla.

Play it Sexy is a nice scent. It smells more expensive than it is. The pink pepper gives it an initial sharp sweetness, a little rough, but stick with it.

It ends up being a cozy, "fuzzy" warm vanilla-patchouli musk. Very beautiful! If you find Flowerbomb and Coco Mademoiselle too pricey, test this out! You'll be pleasantly surprised :)

xVal
xVal

This perfume is very balanced, but I feel like it's too old for me.
Funny that it's like maybe the only perfume I have now that is nostalgic, because I took it to USA.

In Vogue

I recently picked up the set with lotion and fragrance for under 7$ at Shopper's on sale. I wanted the bottle for my collection. The lotion smells nice and clean. I'll tell you what this fragrance is: body spray in a perfume bottle. It smells quite cheap and alcoholic at first. A rather unpleasant fruity floral, with vanilla. The dry-down is better. The florals become more predominant after an hour, mixed with a clean powdery vanilla. If males really find vanilla as sexy as they say, then they may enjoy the dry-down, but no way is the intitial application sexy!

TeddiesGirl
TeddiesGirl

It's a spicy honey scent on me. Yum!

This is a warm, sweet, inviting vanilla based scent. This opens up a bit strong but that initial blast only lasts a minute. I can smell the jasmine and a touch each of pepper and citrus, and the vanilla already starting to develop. Although its not listed, I detect a touch of vetiver developing, which gives it the tiniest bit of kick. This dries down to a sweet vanilla. Although I'm not the biggest fan of the Playboy brand, I don't let it prevent me from enjoying this. I like this scent a lot. The bottle is cuter without the cap in my opinion, so I just remove it.

Inesis
Inesis

Play It Sexy bursts out very stingy to the nose: the pink pepper is very much there. It doesn't ever disappear totally, but mellows a lot by the vanilla. After the beginning it turns into a very nice and sparkly vanilla scent. I wouldn't call it sexy, but maybe men disagree.

I really like this! I realize it a little bit teenager-y but to me it just smells good and that's all I need.

Medium sillage and lasting power. Not bad for the price.

slobberchops
slobberchops

Hmm well i ordered this one by mistake,i bought the play it lovely body pray and loved it but ordered play it sexy perfume,its ok,nice,warm,vanilla scented sweet scent,settles after about an hour on my skin,not my fav and will be going on my uk swap list as i just dont wear it !

twilirawrrr
twilirawrrr

I've run out of this perfume, but I loved wearing this, for everyday life, and nightlife too. Actually, me, and one of my classmates were huge fans of this perfume :D

ialwayssmellgood
ialwayssmellgood

Very warm and rich smell, great for a night out!

annisa echa
annisa echa

litlle bit disspointed :( but the smell not really bad.
after 2hours the smell become good

BriiBunny95
BriiBunny95

My boyfriend gave me this perfume for a valentine's day because he knows how much i love the playboy bunny, it's a nice smell, you know it's kind of cheap and most people tell me it smells "tacky" but i like it and it's the perfect perfume for day to day emergencies, it's good to keep on your bag when you're on the go and need a little freshness.

It's a warm fragrance with vanilla and musky scents, plus it has a very cute bottle ;P
You know it's nice for younger girls, maybe on grown up women it will smell cheap and tacky
but i like it

Londonchick
Londonchick

This is a fun cheapie. Its really not bad. I get balmy vanilla and warm tonka with a hint of pepper. The Kind of everyday fragrance i like to keep ( for sweaty emergencies) in the car or in a draw at work as i dont care if it goes missing or is spoilt. I think a lot of people would enjoy this very simple scent. Is "play it sexy" , sexy ? Prob not but if u see it discounted it could be a "universally liked" good stocking filler for Xmas.

cmoca
cmoca

It may smell nice from a distance, but up close it smells damp, intoxicating, and unclean.
It smells nice, but there's something about it that makes it wrong. Sometimes I get dizzy..

nanafarhanna
nanafarhanna

i kinda love the smeel. but i think it doesnt last that long. so-so.

elizabeth.courtney.988
elizabeth.courtney.988

Nothing to get excited about, at least for me. The notes seem to clash a lot on my skin. I have all 3 from the original collection, and this is my least favorite of the 3.

perfumegirl29
perfumegirl29

This perfume is so SEXY!!! It's mostly smells like floral and vanilla which is seductive and feminine. Great for wearing when your with that special guy ;)

pompous
pompous

This is a really safe buy. Even though just about everyone enjoys this scent, very few will love or hate it.

MademoiselleMimi
MademoiselleMimi

Vanilla. Soft. Reliable. Nice. I don't know... not in love with this, but it's nice.

Aspendina
Aspendina

This is so beautifully spicy yet soft. For some reason makes me think of xmas. I want to wear is to xmas eve dinner, a xmas party, holiday time with family, its just so warm, cozy & spicy in the most perfect way.

takeasniff

Sorry guys one more thing to ramble on about. I hope that the bottles with the diamentes show up in stores soon because the bottles can be confusing to decipher which one is which. I have the three set I got in a box and now that they are on my shelf I get confused which one I am smelling.

takeasniff

I am surprised how cheap to buy these are. I expected them to be way overpriced because it had the little Playboy Bunny thing happening and usually that stuff can be overpriced. Why anyone would buy any of the merchandise amazes me if you are not a playboy bunny you would seem rediculous. That's just my thoughts I haven't made up my mind yet! It would be kind of like buying the racing car driver's stuff but you are not them it is a little bizzare. I wouldn't say I am ugly nor am I anything too special but I would feel silly getting around with a t-shirt or whatever that says Playboy because clearly I am not a playboy bunny. Well that aside which I have gone completely off the track this perfume smells pleasant. It is in supermarkets in Australia like Woolies now. So, as others have said, if you don't want to spend a fortune for the celeb perfumes which pretty much smell like these anyway then these are a good option. Easy to afford, easy to find, and not offensive no headaches, you just need to like the way they smell and you are set so go get you one!!

Congeniality
Congeniality

I agree with Habanita and want to add that it is disgusting smell. I can't imagine someone feel like wearing it, unless... Red Light District ones.

It starts intrusively with a blast and is extremely cheap and sweet smelling. It's actually the kind of smell I would associate with a Playboy Bunny and girls that try to fit into that image. The scent fades away quickly though. When you spray this on yourself, it's a big sweet cloud and I can imagine that people might feel disturbed.

Jomoves
Jomoves

Although many may scoff at the idea of a Playboy perfume (I know I did), there really is a place for these very cheap perfumes. I bought a gift pack of all three for only $18.00AUD and was pretty impressed with how soft, light and wearable they are. Play It Sexy is my favourite as it dries down into a soft musky/flowery scent that really has that "your skin only better" feel after about 30 minutes.

If you are someone who doesn't like overpowering fragrances, or someone on a strict budget then you really should give these a try. They are also a bonus for those of you who live in hot, humid climates, as they are so light. People have commented that these are like a body spray and in some ways I agree, but the little bottle is much cuter than a spray can!

Megh
Megh

I like the Lovely, I love the Spicy, but this one I just can't make work for me. I am not certain what it is, but there is something that just stands out too bold for me.. Maybe it's the grapefruit, maybe the licorice?? I am not sure. The dry is very bitter and medicinal with my body chemistry. The lasting power is quite good though if it does work on you.. Unfortunately, for me that meant a second and then a third scrub down!

sistertricked
sistertricked

I bought it the other day at a good price, as it smells kind of like burnt sugar with rose, that is a sweet rose, plus the spices. Good to wear in summer, a casual sweetish scent, not too girly and not too serious, I pick it up instead of rosey-woodish scents like Comme une Evidence and Cabaret and Secret Obsession because it is so comfortable. I like it.

Contessa01 thankyou so much that answerd my questions :) im buying to this arvo !! if i can get downtown haha xx

Contessa01
Contessa01

It is quite nice. My fave from the trio is the Spicy. The worst was Lovely. This was my second fave. It has great staying power which was so surprising. It is actually pretty nice and if youre on a budget and wanting to smell great its a good choice. I reccomend the Spicy aswell.

Cute bottle and that's pretty all, but if you like perfumed deos, Playboy smells more or less like that.
I saw these in a cartooned stand in a supermarket, very good priced.
I tried the sexy and the lovely. There was no spicy tester.
I agree that test is made following the Flowerbomb track, but it smells cheaper and more messy. Anyway it's not bad, just very common smelling like any intense perfumed body deospray but more longlasting.

Lovely is much more gentle and as it says... "lovely".

vertigo
vertigo

Inspired by Flowerbomb.
Pretty impressive staying power.

guest_Patricia
guest_Patricia

i tested yesterday play it sexy and play it spicy . it seemed that the fragrance from play it spicy lasted longer and it smells stronger than play it sexy , which i think is very subtle fragrance. yet , play it spicy it`s more seductive i guess. but that-s just my opinion .fragrance lasted like 4 hours for play it spicy. after 2h the smell of play it sexy was gone .and the other one, play it lovely smells so innocent and feminine, although i didn-t really like it.

Play It Sexy by Playboy 3.68 out of 5 based on 271 ratings and 44 user reviews

Playboy Play It Sexy Perfume by Coty, 2.5 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Women
Playboy Play It Sexy Perfume by Coty, 2.5 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Women
PLAYBOY PLAY IT SEXY for WOMEN by Playboy EDT SPRAY 2.5 OZ
PLAYBOY PLAY IT SEXY for WOMEN by Playboy EDT SPRAY 2.5 OZ

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Playboy Play It Sexy fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Playboy Play It Sexy, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Play It Sexy by Playboy. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Play It Sexy by Playboy represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.