Designers » N-Q » Oriental Floral « Groups

Play It Spicy Playboy for women

Play It Spicy Playboy for women
dislike

Play It Spicy Playboy for women Pictures

Playboy launches women's perfume collection, which consists of three scents: Play It Lovely, Play It Sexy and Play It Spicy. Each of these three represents a step in the women's game of seduction. Play It Lovely entices him; Play It Sexy ensnares him, and Play It Spicy bounds him.

Play It Spicy is the most unusual of the three perfumes, oriental, floral and hot. The smell of the winner and of the women who knows how to play the "game".

Top notes: pomegranate, Bellini cocktail and pink berries. Heart: tiger lily, passion flower and heliotrope. Base: amber, sandalwood and vanilla.

It is available as 30 and 50 ml EDP and 150 ml body spray. Play It Spicy was launched in 2010.

Red Berries Pomegranate Bellini

Ode a L`Amour Passionnement

Play It Spicy Fragrance Reviews

FloridaMom
FloridaMom

I tried this on at Walmart, just out of curiosity. Very nice from start to finish. A couple men in the store told me I smelled nice, my Husband said he loved it when I got home, and our repairman wanted to know what it was so he could get some for his wife. I got berry, vanilla, and warm spice from it. The playboy bunny on the bottle is not really my thing though. I might pick it on my next Walmart visit.

Beckylynn8881
Beckylynn8881

Tried this one out today. It reminded me of Britney Spears's Circus Fantasy, though not as fruity. This one was a little smoother with more amber and vanilla. It was pleasant, but nothing I found to be particularly memorable.

Szonja
Szonja

I quite like this one. I had the shower gel first then I decided to give the deodorant a go and it worth the price. The scent is very strong and lasts for a while therefore you don't need to spray much of it. If you have a skin that harmonizes well with oriental-vanilla scents maybe you should give it a try.

jaymiiwilleatyew
jaymiiwilleatyew

First smelt this when a friend was wearing it and on her it smelt gorgeous. However as soon as I buy it and spray it on myself it smelt just like a body spray in perfume form and just plain cheap and nasty. I'm not sure whether it just doesn't mix with my chemistry very well or I bought the wrong one (pretty sure my friend said play is spicy) it I absolutely hate it. The only positive point I would give it is that for a £6 perfume the lasting power is excellent. If anyone is interested in trading this perfume (I'll take anything!) Then just message me!

rosembloom
rosembloom

I have owned this little bunny bottle for quite a while, yet , it is only now that I can fully appreciate the sparkling notes of peach bellini, of pomegranate ( the opening reminds me of Euhporia) tempered by vanilla and rendered sophisticated (yes!) by opulent florals. It reminds me of So Elixir By Yves Rocher . Though it is not very long lasting, I would indeed purchase another bottle of this rich and zesty conconction but my collection is too large : sizing down time! I urge you to forget the sx symbol and try this rich ambery juice.

xVal
xVal

I don't have this one, because the last time I smelled it , it was too strong for me.
But from the deodorants , this one is the best, I always keep buying it.
I actually love all the deodorants from Play Boy, but the perfumes are very different from them, just wish it could smell the same as the deodorant.

Inesis
Inesis

In my opinion Play It Spicy is a very sexy skin scent. It's in no way cheap and I don't think anyone could guess it is from Playboy. The lasting power is not half bad either for a perfume I bought for five euros.

On me I don't smell much of bellini or red berries but vanilla and sandalwood. I don't mind at all, I still like it. I'd say this is a true find!

sassa7
sassa7

Surprisingly very beautiful scent, not overly sweet. I get tired of it real easy so I use it once in a blue moon but still enjoy it. Sadly, I cant detect notes or define scents. It smells exotic to me and reminds me of cool Greek summer nights by the beach.
Cons: doesnt last long, not enough projection,kinda flat.

I like this one quite a bit. It smells related to Play it Sexy, but this one has the vanilla toned way down, and is more "sparkly". I can smell the fruits mixed with amber, with vanilla at the base. Just like Play it Sexy, this one is also a warm, sweet, inviting scent, not too sophisticated, but smells really good.

bailarina
bailarina

I saw this at Marshalls for $6.99 per one Oz. I thought it was a good idea to buy it, after I read some reviews about it in here. I thought the price was very good. The perfume is not a great quality one but it is also not $6.99 worth. It smells familiar, soft spicy, sexy and young. I really don't care that it is a Playboy perfume as long as it does not smell like "stripper"....Though I have no idea how a stripper smells like. :P ...I think this is good for all seasons, but I think winter and fall is best. I like it very much.

IsaIsabella
IsaIsabella

This is a mellow scent that opens up with a dazzling Bellini cocktail( yay peachy scent!). There's also the presence of fruits, mild whiffs of vanilla and a dab of musk. Spicy, fruity, musky and sweet.

Smells very delicate, feminine, but also innocently seductive.

It lasts around 3-4 hours on skin and 8 hours on clothes/hair.

Price: S$17.90 for 1.7 oz (50ml). This means it's an affordable perfume to spritz away on a daily basis.

ialwayssmellgood
ialwayssmellgood

I like this scent alot. It reminds me of something I already have, but it smells so good that I don't care!
Update: Just realized it reminds me of XOXO Heartbeat. Since its discontinued, this is good news!

annettepe
annettepe

i own the deodorant version which smells exactly like the perfume as i tested it out in the store. i thought i liked it in the store and since the price was quiet cheap i thought it was a bargain. i really dont like this one at all and dont know what i was thinking!

in the opening i get a straight up sugary lemon note (which might be the bellini), which made me very nauseous, and vanilla throughout. the dry down is a lot nicer and softer and i get hints of floral and fruity notes. i can barely get past the opening so this scent is not worth it for me. its nothing special, reminds me of the impulse deodorants. not impressed but i didnt expect much from it.

The heart has reasons
The heart has reasons

A very nice fragrance. I was very surprised how much I liked it. It is an inexpensive fragrance and really quite well done considering. Longevity is poor but for the price you can afford to spritz it often.

hannie5
hannie5

I purchased this, not thinking I would like it, in the store after testing it out. Boy, what a pleasant surprise! This is one of my favorite of the Playboy scents. It works very well with my chemistry and I cannot wait to try out the others. Cute bottle!

xoxoRosita
xoxoRosita

I ended up finding and purchasing all three Playboy perfumes on a whim while looking for other perfumes online. I figured I would choose the one I liked best and give the other two to my mom and sister. When I first received the perfumes I could smell them without even opening the boxes. The alcohol was very strong. When I took them out and smelled them directly I wasn't happy, all I got from all the scents was an incredible amount of musky alcohol. But I decided I'd give these perfumes the benefit of the doubt and try wearing each one for a day. Boy was that a great idea! After you get through the (rather extreme) alcohol, they are actually really nice. I couldn't believe it, after about ten minutes of wearing Play It Spicy I was in love. It fades to an incredibly sweet, sexy, and unique smell. On my skin it sort of smells like sweet black cherries with just a hint of musk. The other two I wasn't too crazy about but they weren't bad at all and it was the same for them too, you won't smell anything good until the die down on either perfume but in my opinion it's really worth it. I love wearing this perfume to bed, it only takes about three sprays and the scent stays in my sheets for days, both me and my handsome fiance absolutely love that. This perfume will last about two hours on my skin but it lasts all day in my clothes. I know this perfume has some bad reviews but it's different for everyone and for some reason it has served me extremely well. This is one of the few perfumes I own that has the ability to make me feel genuinely sexy. I will definitely rebuy this one when I run out.

Plus, how could I not love the sexy bottle? So happy that they put the bunny ears as the topper, very feminine.

Andreita
Andreita

For me it smelled like nina's middle notes, but softer. And lasts an hour.

TheMirjam12
TheMirjam12

i have one of the play it ones i think it is this one. It smells bad, if u try it in store, but if u put it on your skin it will give u a sweet-floral-fruity smell. yes it is a littlebit spicy. not really sweet one (like chocolovers by aqualina). but i like it.

minhvy.nguyen.54
minhvy.nguyen.54

It's pretty cheap, I kinda like it, much better than play it lovely and play it sexy. Doesnt last too long but the dry down is lovely!

kawaii sweety
kawaii sweety

This one is amazing! I never thought it would smell so nice! The drydown is weak but it is the best part by far - sweet, sugary, fruity, floral and oriental. I can't stop sniffing my wrist, the scent really does bound anyone. A winner in my opinion. Plus the bottle is really cute!

elizabeth.courtney.988
elizabeth.courtney.988

I hve al 3 in the set, and this one to me is my favorite. It's a sweet fruity floral that is very pretty and inoffensive..in the dry down. I was a little grossed out when I first tried this out on my skin:alcohol and bug spray. Blech.

But, like any scent addict, I gave it a chance. It's very girly, and great for summer. Not the most original frag, but nice. Good for someone who is trying to build their collection while saving some money. I got the whole set for a whopping $10 after Christmas.

milklizard
milklizard

This smells lovely in the bottle, but I don't think it works with my body chemistry because it ends up smelling a little like a sweet floral.. sweaty body odor sort of smell. I still recommend it though! If you like it, go for it because its really cheap.

DeborahKimB
DeborahKimB

I was very disappointed when I bought this perfume. I loved the deodorant and I wanted to buy the perfume as well. So I went to the shop and bought the biggest bottle they had. When I sprayed it the first time, it was way sweeter than the deo. Although it is a nice scent, I would love it to be more spicy.

perfumegirl29
perfumegirl29

This perfume is classy, vibrant, playful, sexy and warm without being overwheming. The lasting power is average(about 2 to 4 hours) but it's worth it because this scent smells expensive and it's a nice warm scent that you can where at work, school, date, shopping,day and night:)

Rosemayre
Rosemayre

ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT . . . youthful, vibrant and playful. It's spicy and fruity greeting is out of this world! However, the fragrance diminishes quickly, on me, at least. If it's staying power had a bit more teeth to it, this would possibly be one of my signatures.

Miss_J
Miss_J

I agree with MellyHelly that from all of the playboy scents, Play it Spicy & Play it Lovely are the best. I just bought this fragrance today and I'm pretty much satisfied. It's freaking cheap & although it doesn't stay longer than 1 hour, still it's a great buy for everyday perfume. On my skin it smells woody with a hint of fruitiness-berry fruits. Quite generic,but still very nice for everyday office wear.

CherryTinsel
CherryTinsel

This, to me, smells pretty much identical to Burberry Brit... but without the unpleasant heavy musk that Brit seems to leave me with. This is everything I love about about a perfume, however it's almost a tad too sweet for me.

Hippyhop2
Hippyhop2

Play it spicy! I didn't expect it, but it is good! Sweet, sexy, spicy and sultry!

Lushylori
Lushylori

This one is the best Playboy for women.
I like The orangey smell mixed with soft spicy sweetness.
I have two bottles and I find I go off to my vanity to just smell it often :)
Very nice IMO

victoria.hayfron
victoria.hayfron

The smell of this perfume is gorgeous :D

Out of all the Playboy Play it Spicy and Play it Lovely are the best ones IMO even if different.
I could wear this in a mood, but it also smells very spicy-generic, not refined at all and cheap like many parfum deospray you find at drugstores.
Not stinky, but nothing special.
I think it could match teenagers tastes for a sexier scent to wear to go out, but not for me.
The bottle is cute!

justine_hanon
justine_hanon

I like this Perfume, It's the best one from the Playboy Perfume Collection. It's a little strong scent even if its fruity and woody but it still smells nice and for the price its a good deal. You can find this Perfume at Walmart for 9$.

This Perfume I Recommend to use it at Night.

Bottle: 3/5
Price: 5/5

takeasniff
takeasniff

I agree with someone who said this smells like amor amor I find that too. It also reminds me on the drydown of Pink Happiness little secrets from Revlon and a little of Flowerbomb. I do like it. I have been using these because I got the three in a pack half price. The lovely one reminds me of Antonio Banderas blue perfume. I have that and evertime I spray it I keep thinking it reminds me of something and that is it. I like Lovely and Spicey but Sexy just smells to me like a lighter version of Spicey. I will have to keep testing. They do last on me I don't find they fade so that for me is a huge plus.

I don't like most of the Playboy scents either. I have to agree with most reviewers here who describe them as cheap and quickly fading. Maybe nice for teenagers but that's about it. I'm not too fond of things with the Playboy sign on it anyway. Today it might be trendy, but I guess I'm the wrong generation for that.

This one smells like warm spices or like Fanta - just whatever you imagine :) It starts with a blasts but then fades away quickly.

nicolette09
nicolette09

I really like this. It's very feminine and pretty and suitable for every occasion. I don't have to think about it, I just spray it. It is a very pleasant smell, kind of mysterious, softly sweet and beautiful. And it was very cheap and I really like it!

flowersandcandy
flowersandcandy

this perfume along with the other ones are more suited for teenagers.This one is sweet but not too sweet and a bit spicy but not too much. nothing spectacular.You can sent the red berries and the bellini at first and the vanilla note stays all along.lasts long too.It reminds me of c-thru Ruby which i wore in high school :D

melbritt24
melbritt24

Slightly sweet, spicy, feminine and sexy! Doesn't have the best longevity but great for the price!

caliking
caliking

I cant remember if it was this one, or PLAY IT SEXY that smells exactly like STILL, JENNFER LOPEZ
BOO THIS SUCKS

MsJitka
MsJitka

Initially I loved this scent. But after several applications I began to dislike it. It’s too… I don’t know… shallow? Annoying? And rough maybe, hard to describe. Anyway, it turned out to be a big disappointment for me.

Megh
Megh

I bought the gift set that included Play It Lovely, Sexy, and Spicy 1oz each after Christmas this year because it was on clearance for 1/2 price. The bottles are cute and I thought I would try them out. I admit, I didn't think I would love any of them when I bought them, but hoped they would be nice enough to wear when doing daily things like running to the store ect.. The Lovely was exactly what I expected. The Sexy scent is unfortunately not one I can wear. The Spicy however, was incredible! I was so surprised. It is very sexy and sensual.. Sweet, spicy, with a nice deep vanilla amber base. It is very unique and interesting.. I have gotten several compliments, the only problem is that when asked what I am wearing, I feel a little silly admitting that it is Playboy :p Some people have a slightly inacurate and judgmental idea of those who would wear a perfume by them..

Contessa01
Contessa01

I can see why this is getting criticisms but I actually dont mind it! I don't believe that it smells cheap but yes it smells common, like lots of other perfumes. But you know what I have a huge compliment for it - I sprayed it about 5 hrs ago and I can still smell it! Pretty good for such a low cost fragrance. I wore it when I went shopping today and a woman stopped me to ask what I was wearing and said it smelt so nice. I think one of the other ones I think it is Play it sexy smells pretty good to but the play it lovely one was a bit too ordinary. Overall, a good everyday perfume and great for ladies on a budget.

vertigo
vertigo

I don't get any spices here.

At the beginning smells awfully cheap, like hundreads of drugstore scents. The worst of the trio.
But the very drydown reminded me a bit of XS pour elle by Paco Rabanne - the original one. I was so surprised!
The strip was lying on my table. After 24 hours when I forgot about it I was working on computer and started to wonder what was that nice smell around...I discovered it was Play it Spicy. At this stage, best of the trio.

guest_Miranda
guest_Miranda

So I went today to smell them, and i bought this one, and WOW this one smells almost exactly like Amor Amor from Cacharel

Play It Spicy by Playboy 3.83 out of 5 based on 267 ratings and 43 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Playboy Play It Spicy fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Playboy Play It Spicy, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Play It Spicy by Playboy. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Play It Spicy by Playboy represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.