Designers » N-Q » Aromatic Spicy « Groups

Playboy #generation FOR HIM Playboy for men

Playboy #generation FOR HIM Playboy for men
dislike

Playboy Fragrances are launching a new perfume duo for women and men! The duo was named Playboy #generation and it was constructed for the generation which is always online by their smartphones and is ready for a party! The fragrances are ideal for those who like to have parties at clubs, who make their own rules and live their lives the way they want.

Playboy #generation FOR HIM starts with energizing flavors of pineapple and bergamot spiced with cinnamon. The heart is exotic and aromatic, composed of tonka bean syrup, lavender and cashmeran. The composition closes with accords of leather, vanilla and cedar. This perfume which was created for men who want to impress women was developed by perfumer Alexandra Kosinski of Givaudan.

Both editions were created for a community that is networked 24/7 and shares their adventures with the world. Flacon design resembles the shape of smartphones. Little Bunny heads crown the brightly colored flacon for Her and cool blue tones for Him ensure a trendy packaging of perfumes, deodorant sprays and shower gel.

Playboy #generation editions will arrive on the market in July 2014.

Pineapple Bergamot Cinnamon

Tonka Bean Lavender Cashmeran

Vanilla Cedar Leather

1 Million

Playboy #generation FOR HIM Fragrance Reviews

nvenus
nvenus

It's very nice in smaller doses.

After a while it isn't as strong as it is was in the first place. I'm pleased with the lasting, it's not bad.
Not sure about the notes, guess it's a mix of everything listed. I'd describe it as something "safe". I don't know which category it fits in but the smell is ordinary just a bit fruitier than some other perfumes. I feel it's more balsamic than powdery. It'd be a great fragrance for some kind of body/perfume/massage oil (for men).

This fragrance would, unfortunately, definately give me a headache if it was sprayed about 5 times near me but I like the compostion of the notes. I'll mark it with "like"

davna
davna

I call this as spicy sweet woody scent. Very safe to wear, with moderate longevity.

Boxcuttahz
Boxcuttahz

Smelt this at my work a few days ago. It wasn't bad for $10aud. It's a bit synthetic reminds me alot of paco rabanne 1 million. I didn't buy it even though it was cheap because it's just not worth having it in my collection. The best one of their line in my opinion tho

Longevity - 3-4 hours
Projection - 30mins to an hour
Seasons - spring summer
Occasion - casual

alexgo
alexgo

Boring. Mainly Tonka Bean with synthetic Pineapple and a bit of vanilla. I don't believe all of the other notes are in it. It has a sharp Oriental scent.

Playboy #generation FOR HIM by Playboy 3.50 out of 5 based on 21 ratings and 4 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Playboy Playboy #generation FOR HIM fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Playboy Playboy #generation FOR HIM, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Playboy #generation FOR HIM by Playboy. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Playboy #generation FOR HIM by Playboy represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Axe Dark Temptation Playboy Super Playboy For Him Valentino Valentino Uomo Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka Au Masculin Ralph Lauren Polo Blue Calvin Klein CK One Shock For Him Hugo Boss Boss Bottled Montblanc Legend Special Edition 2012 Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme Montblanc Legend Intense Azzaro Chrome Sport Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gio Profumo Montblanc Starwalker Kenzo Kenzo Jungle Homme Carolina Herrera 212 Men Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gio Essenza Hermes Terre d`Hermes Parfum Hugo Boss Boss Bottled Intense Yves Saint Laurent La Nuit de l`Homme Dolce&Gabbana The One for Men Eau de Parfum