Designers » N-Q » Oriental Floral « Groups

Police Passion Police for women

Police Passion Police for women
dislike

caramel

Police Passion by Police is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. Police Passion was launched in 2010. Top notes are bergamot, orange, cassis and granny smith apple; middle notes are lotus, hawthorn, freesia and sunflower; base notes are musk, sandalwood, virginia cedar, tonka bean, vanille and caramel.

Bergamot Orange Cassis Granny Smith apple

Ageless Fantasy

Police Passion Fragrance Reviews

The Swedish girl
The Swedish girl

Yes, this sure smells like Spears Fantasy!
Even the color of the bottles are the same. :-)
Girly, soft, fresh.
Man pleaser.

menka
menka

Police Passion is a very feminine, soft and comfortable smell. I feel sweet, delicate flowers, but mainly a lot of caramel and a little vanilla. Unfortunately, there is no bargamot, which adds sharpness.
The smell is typical for the day, best in autumn and winter time. You can wear it to office.
For me, the smell is long lasting enough, but stays too close to the skin, it does not develop on me and it does not have a tail.
Still, the smell is very pleasant.

djuzz.becuzz

I now have BS Fantasy and I can also now agree with everyone who says that this smells nearly identical to Fantasy. Different notes, identical smell, strange but true! :)

anna.glowacka
anna.glowacka

Tonight it's my after shower scent. I can't detect any woody notes nor caramel. It's sweet but it's more chocolaty sweetness than caramel. It's not complicated even though it contains so many ingredients which is surprising. On me it smells like scented candle wax. I have this with many celebrity and drugstore perfumes recently - they smell just cheap and weird on me. I "borrowed" wrist of my bf and on his skin it gets beautiful caramel-flowery sweetness. I just needed proof that only on me it develops in funny way, and it's true. It doesn't work with my body chemistry, maybe it smells even nice but i can't wear something that i consider not pleasant for myself.
Not being original i have to say it's just a copy of B.Spears, maybe a bit more wearable.

djuzz.becuzz

Another scent that is hard to dislike... It just smells so delicious, so sweet... On me the vanilla & caramel are prominent, the fruits & flowers are definitely there, but I can't tell them apart. According to the piramid the woody notes should dominate this perfume, but I don't detect them...
I never smelled BS Fantasy, so I can not compare it to that. I do own Elizabeth Arden "Provocative Interlude" though and it comes really close to Police Passion. I absolutely love them both, almost edible... Yummmmmmm...
It lasted all day on me with a gentle sillage...
I also love the bottle! It's very easy to handle and it's the cutest pink!

Pasaka
Pasaka

Amazing smell!! Very refreshing and positive :)

caramorello
caramorello

this perfume is very similar to britney spears fantasy . i love it though

c3c
c3c

There isn't a lot to say about this fragrance, I completely agree with NG, it's BS Fantasy. I did a wrist to wrist comparison and the opening and middle are identical, the drydown is almost identical. I think PP holds on to it's fruity notes a bit more. Both are nice perfumes so I like this, it's just not anything new.

NG
NG

it's not oriental floral, Simply it's BB fantasy!!

dina
dina

A generic fruity floral fragrance...It's fresh, agreeable and very suitable for those hot summer days when your nose can't stand heavy fumes.
Staying power is good too.

Asmaa youssef
Asmaa youssef

really it is very nice i think the louts and vanilla make it gorgeous anyway i love it

guest_jade
guest_jade

realmente tem cheiro de amor, é incomparevel,a fragancia é sensacional, sou viada nessa fragancia.

C'est mon nouveau parfum 2010 et je n'ai jamais senti un aussi parfait accord des fragrances! Bravo! Humm..je trouve qu'il sens le bronzage

Police Passion by Police 4.30 out of 5 based on 36 ratings and 14 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Police Police Passion fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Police Police Passion, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Police Passion by Police. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Police Passion by Police represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.