Designers » N-Q » Oriental Spicy « Groups

Pure Police London Homme Police for men

Pure Police London Homme Police for men
dislike

Pure Police London Homme Police for men Pictures Pure Police London Homme Police for men Pictures

Police presents a new fragrant pair, Pure Police London for men and women. Two flacons have the same shape as last year's editions Pure Man and Pure Woman, decorated with British flag, symbol of lion and royal crown. The new flacons are created by Andrea Barbieri - Think D-Sign, while perfumers of the house of Drom International were in charge of the compositions.

Version for men Pure Police London Homme is available in a dark flacon with flag and lion symbol. This composition offers a blend of aromatic notes enhanced with woody accords and spices. Top notes encompass lavender, incense and ginger; a heart features warm notes of cardamom, amber and patchouli, while a base includes cedar, vanilla and musk. Pure Police London Homme was launched in 2009.

Lavender Ginger Incense

Patchouli Amber Cardamom

Musk Virginia Cedar Sandalwood

Pure Police London Homme Fragrance Reviews

jw503
jw503

Occasion:
In my opinion, good casual.

Smell:
A dark and VERY powdery fragrance, I think is best for Autumn/Winter. Once it dries to the skin, you can smell the Patchouli or Amber, it is soft and sweet. I'm Asian and I don't think it has much Incense smell (I know what Incense smells like, I used to go to the temples often and this wasn't it..).
Imagine Le Male having an evil twin brother. This will be him; a dark and still powdery twin of Le Male.

Longevity:
Lasts 6 hours on my skin with 1 spray on my neck, 2 on my chest and 1 on one of my wrists.

Sillage:
Moderate sillage.

Would I buy this again:
I personally think its an OK fragrance (luckily I bought mine from ebay for only 4-5GBP). But I would rather save up the 4-5GBP and use it on a different cheap fragrance that has higher quality for MY liking.

Pure Police London Homme by Police 3.60 out of 5 based on 6 ratings and 1 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Police Pure Police London Homme fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Police Pure Police London Homme, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Pure Police London Homme by Police. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Pure Police London Homme by Police represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Calvin Klein CK One Shock For Him Davidoff Cool Water Game for Him Aquolina Blue Sugar Oriflame Architect Davidoff Hot Water Arabian Oud Kashkha 6 Arabian Oud Tonight Monotheme Fine Fragrances Venezia Tropical Bamboo Tom Tailor Tom Tailor Man Al-Rehab For Men Oriflame Full Moon for Him Mauboussin Mauboussin Pour Lui Fragonard Les Naturelles: Cedre The Body Shop Rose Oud Carolina Herrera 212 Men Pop! Hugo Boss Boss Orange for Men Feel Good Summer ScentStory 24 ScentStory 24 Go Dark Chanel Bleu de Chanel Al-Rehab Full