Designers » N-Q » Floral Fruity « Groups

Pure Woman Police for women

Pure Woman Police for women
dislike

tuberose
Pure Woman Police for women Pictures Pure Woman Police for women Pictures Pure Woman Police for women Pictures

Italian brand Police presents two new perfumes named Pure Police, unique and attractive editions for men and women. They will appear on the market in very modern bottles, which are technologically revolutionary both for their design and materials used in their creation. The two new editions are innovative products in traditional style of the Police brand.

The edition for women, Pure Police Woman, is a modern blend created of floral and fruity aromas. It seduces with its freshness and femininity. The top notes incorporate fresh, sweet accords of Calabrian bergamot, white peach, orange blossom and pear. The heart encompasses Sambac jasmine, white rose and tuberose, while the base notes introduce woody notes of cedar, sandalwood, oak moss, musk and vanilla.

Motifs on the bottle are made in purple nuances for the edition Pure Women and in dark blue for Pure Man, with the recognizable logo of the brand printed in silver.

The edition for women is available as 50 and 75ml edt, as well as 150 ml perfumed body milk. Pure Woman was launched in 2008.

Bergamot Peach Orange Blossom Pear

Jasmine Rose Tuberose

Cedar Oakmoss Vanilla Musk Sandalwood

Pure Woman Fragrance Reviews

PollyAnna89
PollyAnna89

Where can i buy this perfume in Australia or online thats ships to Australia??

schwaanism
schwaanism

no no no ! i don't recommended this perfume for sport sweaty person. it smells like poisonous acid , ewh

Jillzilla
Jillzilla

The fruitiness of the top notes was so fleeting (which in my opinion is the best part of the scent)! The heart is mostly jasmine, rose, and musk on me, but the sandalwood (which creeps in early) adds a creamy aspect to the notes and tones down the white florals just a touch. At this point, Police Pure Woman really reminds me of Dior Pure Poison Elixir! In the base, the vanilla begins to come through and softens and sweetens the fragrance a bit.

On me, this was primarily a jasmine-dominant white floral fragrance, which would normally challenge my chemistry, but it was suprisingly easy to wear. It's very feminine!! I think it will be even better in warm weather. Maybe then, the base notes will be more prominent!

magdalena.chapkunoska
magdalena.chapkunoska

I got it as a gift from my bf, and it was in 50 ml bottle. Once I tried it, I fell in love with this perfume. This is the first perfume I ever bought for a second time (EVEN right after I spent my first bottle, and I bought the second one in 75ml!).
It is also long-lasting (I put it on around 8 pm I go out and my pillow and my hair the next morning still smells intensively but sweet).
It is fresh and kinda sweet taste. Pure Police Woman is definitely a night perfume. Don't wear it in summer, it is like heavy perfume for summer. I like it for winter. Worth try. I will buy it again next fall for having it for the winter.

Sandricka
Sandricka

I had this one,first when i try it i like it but after buying i could not stand it..bad very bad

Cynicalwish
Cynicalwish

Sadly I think I'll give this away. Tried in store, liked it, but only after buying it I started to get an headache. I like white flowers but unfortunately my "head" doesn't. (if anyone is interested, contact me)

It's all about white flowers with an hint of sandalwood. I detect no vanilla. The dry down is musky and clean.
It really lasts a long time, I'd say about 8 hrs at least!

guest_pelin
guest_pelin

ben de kullanıyorum kalıcı parfm hem de hafif kokusu ile baymıyo.güzel sviyorum.gucci rush alcaktım bunu gördm bunu aldım ama memnunum tavsiye ederm.

allexa27
allexa27

this is very very very very very very similar to Dior`s Pure Poison.Almost Identical

guest_Saba
guest_Saba

My Husband gifted me pure police pink,really loved it fragrance.V refreshing n fruity.

I need this perfume ...I cant find it online, :(

I found this in superdrug, and abs loved it!! but i cannot find it online! does anyone know where you can buy it from, on its own, ie not as a gift set?

worshipmoments
worshipmoments

Sweet & cheerful. The scent lasts long too. Luv it. Recommended.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Police Pure Woman fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Police Pure Woman, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Pure Woman by Police. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Pure Woman by Police represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.