Designers » N-Q » Floral Fruity « Groups

To Be Woman Police for women

To Be Woman Police for women
dislike

To Be Woman Police for women Pictures To Be Woman Police for women Pictures

After first edition which announced the collection TO BE by Police, two other perfumes were presented, one for men and one for women. The new fragrance for men from TO BE collection is The Illusionist , announced as modern and fresh fougere, while version for women, To Be Woman is created as a floral-fruity-musky edition.

Name of the women's version is To Be Woman. It is available in a flacon shaped like purple skull, aimed at the rebellious, energetic woman who attracts attention with her inner strength and sexiness. The composition includes floral, fruity and musky nuances. Top notes provide a fresh and juicy blend of tangerine, lime and Greeny Smith apple. A heart blooms with white flowers sweetened gently with sweet notes, while a base incorporates precious wood along with musk. Version for women To Be Woman is available as 40, 75 and 125ml EDP, along with 200ml body lotion. The offer includes two gift sets including: 15ml EDP and body lotion 100ml, as well as 40ml edp and 100ml body lotion. To Be Woman was launched in 2012.

Lime Clementine Granny Smith apple

Sweet Notes White Flowers

Woodsy Notes Musk

Nina

To Be Woman Fragrance Reviews

lucyannekidd
lucyannekidd

Such a sweet candy-like fragrance, which is exactly what i've been looking for for a loooong time! Found this very cheap on amazon after smelling it in Superdrug and have fallen in love, definitely a cheaper option to other sweet smelling perfumes.

vonwinklestine
vonwinklestine

I love this. It's like a sweeter version of light blue but much, much cheaper, but doesn't smell cheap atall. It's extremly fresh and also has something about it like fresh laundry, Like you're walking around in summer, wearing clothes fresh from the washing line. It also makes me feel thirsty! it's like a delicious lemon and apple cocktail.mmmmm

menka
menka

Police is very nice and cheerful, for a good mood. It smells like a cocktail of some lime, clementine and sweets. For me it is very juicy and sweet, but well composed.
Some claim the fragrance is for teenagers, but I think it is for any woman for day, not for evening. I really like this perfume and I can sniff it without end ... although I prefer it in winter than in summer.
The fragrance softly developing, but unfortunately it is not long-lasting enough.
As for the bottle, I like only its color;-)

mandygrimreaper
mandygrimreaper

I had to get this because of the skull bottle and it was 50% off. Overall it's a nice refreshing scent for the summer; it's sweet but not overwhelming as it's well-balanced by the citruses. However, sillage and longevity are poor for an EDP. I can barely smell it on myself after 2 hours :(

mschnabel666
mschnabel666

I am a lover of all things gourmand and sweet, and this.... doesn't work. Too much sharp citrus fruit and no sweet for me. Does indeed smell like Nina, which I didn't like either. Since I adore skulls and have the 4.2 oz of this, I'll try it on my skin next time (used a kleenex to test) and maybe it will be okay.
Def smells like a cleaning product. :(

Cassiano
Cassiano

Police is an Italian brand that was founded in 1983 and has just begun its journey across the world of perfumery in 2003. Police To Be Woman is a fruity floral fragrance, with a musky tone and Eau de Parfum concentration.

It has output notes of lemon, clementina and Granny Smith apple. For those who don't know, clementina is a hybrid species, resulting from the mixture of orange with the tangerine and, usually, do not brings seeds. It has sweet characteristic, is juicy and slightly acidic.

In the heart, we have notes of white flowers allied with sweet notes, with caramelized and fruity content, very used in candies, lollipops, etc. Finally, precious woods and musk, constituting a more durable basis.

The result is a fragrance of slightly citrus output, with great presence of the famous "gum smell", already known by women. However, the floral tone plays the essential part in the balance of this phase of evolution, anticipating a more neutral and slightly creamy basis, thanks to musk.

Right off the bat, I confess that I thought only teenage girls as the main target audience of this perfume. But after 1 hour, I could imagine a vastness of women wearing it without problems.

And the bottle is part of the visual identity of the entire line, in which the brand decided to combine their fragrances to the skull, a symbol of rebellion and transgression, which has been reinterpreted by young designers and also gaining space in the fashion world nowadays.

And just between us, who said women's perfume has to come in a bottle shaped like a flower, heart or something typical of the feminine universe?
Finally, just a simple spray on my skin demonstrated great sillage and lasting.

lizzyshreds
lizzyshreds

I've had this perfume for a year. I really like the smell of it. It reminds me a little bit of Bath and Body Works Sweet on Paris, I always wish they made that into a EDT, or EDP, because the mist isn't strong enough for me. I prefer EDP over anything else. This scent isn't that unquie, but it's still one of my favorites. I love the skull bottle. The sillage, and longevity are really good. The Longevity is at least 4 hours. The sillage is moderate. This perfume is citrus, and candy like mostly. If your into sweet scents it's a must have. Overall I give the scent a 8/10.

PureIce
PureIce

Definitely not for me. The clementine notes are too dominant for my taste. There's also floral notes (I'd say lilac, but the page doesn't specify, just white florals), but the clementine is always there, on top of everything.

nadine23
nadine23

On me this smells like Light Blue by Dolce & Gabbana, only a little bit sweeter, it works well with my body chemistry.. So i love it

sandrabilling
sandrabilling

Got this as a sample and I must say it's similar to "Love Generation Sexy" by Jeanne Arthes. I like it though.

The Swedish girl
The Swedish girl

Smells like Nina by Nina Ricci!
Fresh, clean and a bit sweet.
Citrus mixed with warm apples, red ones rather than green.
Very likeable.
The bottle though... not pretty.

ingalee
ingalee

svenska

engelska

arabiska

I bought this in a store a little at random, smelled good when I tried it in the store! Did not know what the right to make or nothing about it.But now I've tried it and like it, good for daytime, pretty easy doft.Fått question about what it is for something, then people wonder what kind of perfume I'm wearing.!
But it will not last long, but you have to spray on a bit now and then, so that's fine.
The bottle is not the sole thing, but what does it do when it smells good!!
really recommended! feel citrus o apple, I feel a touch of blackcurrant ... but that's not it then

In a nutshell, I think it smells just like the Country Chic by Bath and Body Works. With a bit less of sweetness and add candied lime to top it all off. It's very hard candy-like at the top with smooth praline-like finish. It's just alright scent that doesn't match the bottle.

Ok, first the bottle is totally ugly, tacky,Inner strength,, sexiness, nice but a skull!!? but it is my opinion!!
then the scent is a fruity scent, actually nice. I am wearing the sample and I like it, it is juicy , not overdone, I detect nice musky notes, I would actually wear this, I like the juiciness in the too notes, and the scent isn't too girlish, or too young..
Appealing, fresh, nice.

Hightower
Hightower

A fresh, playful and sweet, casual scent. I am not too good in noticing various notes in perfumes, but this is an instant buy. Wanted to give it for my girlfriend for christmas, but the skull formed bottle is not a great surprise for this occasion in my opinion.
A very nice perfume for young women, You have to try it.

ronnize
ronnize

Troppo sintetico questo profumo.

Damorbidbarbie
Damorbidbarbie

I have yet to smell this perfume, But Ed Hardy has a New perfume called Skulls and Roses that looks exactly like this bottle!

mummymaz
mummymaz

Finally!!! I fresh, zingy, fruity fragrance that isn't sickly sweet!!!

Body lotion is divine, and quickly absorbed that doesn't go sticky, and the perfume last for ages!

Love, love, love this fragrance!

Fantastic value for money (75ml for around £26, with the body lotion), a lovely everyday fragrance with lasting power!

pompous
pompous

You know what? I am going to be completely honest.

I adore this perfume. It is such a safe spring-appropriate scent. On my skin it is a blast of bergamot and candy. The bergamot leaves the scent kind of bitter(kind of like lime peel) to contrast the sweetness of the candy.

There is very little crispness from the apple. Maybe there is a tiny hint of it, but on my skin it is more creamy than anything.

This perfume isn't classy or elegant. It is just a playful scent for the younger ladies. I'm reaching for this whenever I want something as inoffensive as possible.

tinaelisa
tinaelisa

It smells almost exactly the same as Nina by Nina Ricci. It has little less caramel then the Nina and is a bit weaker, but the similarity is shocking..

junior halston
junior halston

This is a case where the men's version is more interesting. This is very light and fruity fleeting that I can't understand the tuff unique bottle it is contained in.

eilismaireg
eilismaireg

Great, great bottle concept, watery and unexceptional scent.

Lettukestit
Lettukestit

I was expecting something with a lot more attitude, considering the superb bottle! But it is actually quite harmless. As someone said, there is Light Blueness there definitely (and consequently Yves Rocher Naturelle which is very like D&G LB). Top notes were really interesting and promising, very tangerine, but then it settled into a sweet, sweet appley scent.

ladyimmortelle
ladyimmortelle

I just love this sweet fragrance.
Also the skull is very beautiful, this picture doesn't do it justice.

Nicole Snakes
Nicole Snakes

it's too sweet for me. I love fruity sweet, but this is more the artificial sugar cupcakes kind of sweet.
really wanted to like the scent because i LOVE the bottle...

m4
m4

Light summer scent. I find it interesting but nothing new. I can detect tangerine and apples and after few minutes I smell little plastic sweetness. But nothing which could annoy me. It´s sweet but not too much, I expect something sexy and daring but unfortunately it doesn´t go this way. The bottle is really nice. Would be funny to take it off from handbag :DD Over and over give it a try. The price is good..

lmk224
lmk224

Just got this, at first spritz (and 5mins+) it smells just like Dior Addict - Shine! I wanted the Dior but felt it didn't have staying power for the price. If this one does, it will be a firm favourite. Citrusy, light, crisp yet sweet - a hint of D&G Light Blue-ness in there. Just wonderful. I think the skull is darling, the juice is more purple in life. It's so refreshing. Excellent pricing too. I got mine for £16 (40mls).

5354alice
5354alice

I tried this one yesterday and I like it! It's fresh and feminine...i smell lemon and candy...of course nothing extremally new, but nice!

vivik
vivik

I got a sample of this couple a days ago and all I can think of is "sweetened" marjoram, even though it´s not listed above....

To Be Woman by Police 3.56 out of 5 based on 105 ratings and 29 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Police To Be Woman fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Police To Be Woman, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify To Be Woman by Police. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of To Be Woman by Police represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.