Designers » N-Q » Oriental Fougere « Groups

Wings Pour Homme Police for men

Wings Pour Homme Police for men
dislike

Wings Pour Homme Police for men Pictures

Freedom was launched in February 2008. Modern, urban and trendy it comes with motto Be YOUnique.

Freedom is composed of fresh and sweet notes of bergamot and green notes of violet leaf in the top. The heart reveals accords of Guaiac wood, cedar wood, and silver rose, while the base introduces Tonka beans and sensual musk.

The fragrance is captured in a light blue glass bottle with blue top and silver-colored frame with the brand name. the bottle is additionally decorated with the sliver wings, symbol of the brand.

Freedom by Police is available as 50ml (1.7 fl.oz.) and 100ml (3.4 fl.oz.) EDT, 100ml (3.4 fl.oz.) after shave and 150ml (5.24 fl.oz.) deodorant spray.

Violet Leaf Lemon

Nutmeg Coriander Lavender Geranium

Sandalwood Tonka Bean Amber Musk

Wings Pour Homme Fragrance Reviews

ryanmorgan
ryanmorgan

The other day I layered this with Burberry Weekend and the results were amazing !
I brought Police Wings because it was cheap and I always have a bottle of Burberry Weekend as it was my first ever fragrance.
It was a beautiful combination, I have always liked layering scents as they become more personal, and this combination was really earthy and green smelt a bit like freshly cut grass with a bit of spice ! lovely ! :-)

Invocati
Invocati

Seems interesting.

partan.iran
partan.iran

عطریست که نسیت به قیمتش بسیار بوی خوب و پخش خوبی داره
در ابتدا یک بوی خوشبوی با طراوتی از ترکیبات لیمو همراه بابوی باطراوت دیگه ای هست که نمیدونم دقیقا چیه، من قدری هم رایحه سیب حس میکنم
مقداری در ابتدا بوی بی دلیشز از دی کی ان وای رو میده
و قدری که میگذره بوش سنگین وکمی شیرینتر میشه .
بوی شیکی هم داره
مردانه هم هست
عطریه که سعی میکنه با همه ارتباط برقرار کنه

Mushroomfat

As of this post, I was the last person to review this cologne on Fragrantica since Dec 2010. Its now Aug 2011. And this saddens me, because I have it in my top 5 colognes for the pleaseure i get from wearing it and the feelings of satisfaction knowing I smell of it. It saddens me because I just know that,if my local market was to bring it to the testing shelves, it would become a good seller. I cannot think of a person that didnt like this cologne when smelling it upon my application.
Ive found Police Wings Dark on ebay and I wish it was on Fragrantica because id love to know what was in it, but mostly to be sure its a genuine article.

Mushroomfat

By the way, the notes are
Coriander
Amberwood
Tonka bean
White musk
Sandalwood

Hopefully, if I can find a more reliable source, I'll completely confirm the pyramid one day.

Mushroomfat

I didn't find anythin sweet about this scent, this is butch as anything. I got the muskiness and woods, with some flower accords behind it.
Its starts with the citrusy tang that dies off very quickly and dries woody.

Also, I dont think of Bruce Willis when I smell this :-p but I tried it on the basis that anything endorsed by John McClaine has to be a certain level of butch, which would be interesting, as sold-out as that sounds, but I was sick of the freshness. I wanted a punch!

It is such a great scent, and it pulled alot of compliments for my lil brother (from me that is) who works on greasy machines all day.
I strongly suggest this for your metal worker types or mechanics, it matcheds the work-personality.

cherryred80
cherryred80

Sweet oriental with a synthetic tang, as periquito89 rightly points out. Smells very good to begin with, especially for such a cheap fragrance. Unfortunately for me I grow tired of its sticky sweetness, which is a shame because it is exactly the kind of scent women love. More masculine than AMen, less ubiquitous than Le Male, this is a good choice for clubbing.

manuel-okey
manuel-okey

if you want smell sexy and diferent like JPG Le Male,but i think more masculine and for party night you will be like a king

guest_muabanperfume

by the way, the review uploaded by fragrantica for Wings pour homme is wrong. The above review is supposed to be for Freedom by police

guest_muabanperfume

to Heotietkiem: Most of police perfume is now available at muabanperfume' store in Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh city where I believe you are living now.

Things undeniable of police perfume are very long lasting power but not overwhelming and the price is very affordable.

Ciao

guest_Uma
guest_Uma

Why have Police chose "Be Younique" as motto? What is behind those words?

periquito89
periquito89

The 3 Police fragrances that I know, Uomo, B-Cool and Wings, have all familiar smells, which take me to others perfumes. Uomo and B-Cool may look simple, and perhaps a safe and inexpensive choice among other options. Wings is the strongest, may looks well composed, but it belongs to a kind of sweet scents which doesn't pleases me at the point to use them (acid, synthetic, floral). Just to list some sweet scents, which does not necessary belongs to the same family, and are not on the same level of sweetness, that could give a reference about what I think: Moschino Uomo?, some fragrances from de Joop! family, Versace The Dreamer and Salvador Dali Laguna (the last 2 are more bold).

Andy Capobianco
Andy Capobianco

I quite like this. It's the only Police fragrance I've tried and It's pretty good. Probably the best cheap fragrance I have. I think it is a little bit similar to JPG Le Male, Nice balance of a floral kind of smell and spice, with sweetness. I think girls would like this scent on guys

heotietkiem
heotietkiem

I think its a perfect choice to me. In my country, this brand is rarely and you cant find this bottle in every stores.

My friends bought it and sell to me.

This smell is really good, and I cant find in somewhere else.

It had every good mark to preview a fragrantica:

- Unique Scent
- Not powerful but the longevity is great.
- Every woman want it. Every men love it. Perfect choice for unisex.
- Its good for young men and very attractive for gentle men.

One of the best men's fragrances of the world.

ZeeK
ZeeK

Police Wings is an inexpensive perfume but a worthy choice to indulge you in a modern and unique character. I wore it in the winter and it goes perfect with the season. Longevity is good while it has silage that emits flashes in surrounding. For romantic and casual wear!

Composition is Lemon (with some polite bitterness), Coriander, Apple blossom, Violet Leaves; Heart is Woody and Spicy mix with the hint of Floral; Base includes well kept Musky notes with Tonka Bean.

Rock´n´roll
Rock´n´roll

My boyfriend has this one, and it smells soooooooo good!! Love it!

Wings Pour Homme by Police 3.83 out of 5 based on 25 ratings and 16 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Police Wings Pour Homme fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Police Wings Pour Homme, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Wings Pour Homme by Police. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Wings Pour Homme by Police represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.