Designers » N-Q » Woody Aromatic « Groups

Porshe Titan Porsche Design for men
dislike

herbal
Porshe Titan Porsche Design for men Pictures

Porshe Titan by Porsche Design is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for men. This is a new fragrance. Porshe Titan was launched in 2012. The nose behind this fragrance is Veronique Nyberg. Top notes are grapefruit, mint and black pepper; middle notes are basil, lavender and geranium; base notes are virginian cedar, amber, musk and woody notes.

Grapefruit Mint Black Pepper

Basil Lavender Geranium

Virginian Cedar Amber Musk Woody Notes

Acqua Viva

Porshe Titan Fragrance Reviews

It's my blind purchase because I don't come across this brand everyday. My biggest disappointment is the bottle. My bottle is leaking badly. It's very cheap all plastic with no weight to it. Oh heck, I'm upset. :(

Anyway, the scent is okay. I can see a slight bit of Issey Miyake in this, but with more pungent citrus accord.

Anyway, I'm done with my rant. Thanks folks!

murysusanto

Truly German quality. Match mit qualitat.
What Porsche meant is what they are made for.
A high class, sophisticated product for man and women.
I got mine direct from Germany stores.

Scores 9/10

murysusanto

Truly German quality. Match mit qualitat.
What Porsche meant is what they are made for.
A high class, sophisticated product for man and women.
I got mine direct from Germany stores.

Scores 9/10

ali20400
ali20400

hi everyone.i have this perfume.in one word it's awesome.

murysusanto

Cannot find it anywhere, even in the ebay. The only place i haven't been is porsche design boutigue

carera
carera

i have smell it its citruss and very close to issey miaki

bronstein
bronstein

Even cooler than "The Essence" by Porsche Design, this one perfectly fits to a perfectly cool suit-and-tie outfit. I don't know if someone outside the business circles of Germany and perhaps the UK and Scandinavia will get it, but if you have a serious job to do, this is the fragrance to wear. Because this is a scent to accompany your appearance, not the other way round.

John E Buoy
John E Buoy

It is Porsche, not Porshe.

Porsche Design Sport went straight to the discount stores here, it didn't even hit the shelves of stores where other Porsche fragrances are sold. Not sure why. Maybe there is something wrong with the quality? I thought it was an OK scent.
It was $25 per bottle.

Looking forward to trying this one.

Anatolian_Swarthy

i tried it today,it smells good,really.i dont suppose that someone doesnt like it..
porsche design perfumes really better than plenty of others

Anatolian_Swarthy

i use porsche design sport and really say the best lasting perfume till now i have used..! why it s not here i cant understand!! just try it,and im sure that u all like it. !
greets from İstanbul /Türkiye

sagranha
sagranha

where is porsche sport 2011???

murysusanto

Let's see when it arrives on the market. I'm a big fans of porsche design products.
All the other fragrances they make came with quality so I believe this one is another sincere porsche design items.

sameh
sameh

Can hardly wait 2 try !

Porshe Titan by Porsche Design 4.30 out of 5 based on 21 ratings and 13 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Porsche Design Porshe Titan fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Porsche Design Porshe Titan, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Porshe Titan by Porsche Design. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Porshe Titan by Porsche Design represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Lalique Encre Noire Guerlain Guerlain Homme Lalique Lalique White Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gio Essenza Hermes Voyage d`Hermes Tom Ford Noir Dior Dior Homme Sport 2012 Bvlgari Bvlgari Man Extreme DSQUARED² He Wood Rocky Mountain Wood Kenzo Kenzo Homme Eau de Toilette Boisee Van Cleef & Arpels Tsar Creed Aventus Creed Imperial Millesime Bvlgari Bvlgari Extreme Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Rodriguez for Him Mont Blanc Individuel Chanel Allure Homme Sport Eau Extreme Van Cleef & Arpels Midnight in Paris Yves Saint Laurent M7 Porsche Design Porsche Design Sport