Designers » N-Q » Citrus Aromatic « Groups

Lavender and Italian Lemon Potter & Moore for women

Lavender and Italian Lemon Potter & Moore for women
dislike

herbal

Lavender and Italian Lemon is a unique fragrant blend of natural essential oils and classic perfumery ingredients. It delicately blends Italian lemon with lavender flower, thus adding its charm to your everyday life.

It is available as 100 ml EDT, body care collection and scented candle.

Lavender Amalfi Lemon

Lavender and Italian Lemon Fragrance Reviews

Assiduosity
Assiduosity

The lavender remains intact on me longer than others have noted, though I find it loses a touch of its freshness, yielding to a more powdery though not unpleasant scent. The most obvious reference for me is Acqua di Parma, though the longevity and projection are no where near as good. Nevertheless this is a fine fragrance and suitable for work time, bed time or an al fresco summer's evening.

i find the lemon really takes over the lavender and that is quite alright with me. i love this and i love lemon. this is fresh and bright. it's winter here, but i needed something tart and citrus after all the holiday sweetness and this is just right. it drys lightly and gives off a gorgeous lemony scent, with a little kick from the lavender. in summer it will be wonderful for hot days. its made well and lasts a good 4 hrs on me. 10 out of 10.

smellsogood
smellsogood

Very fresh, zingy cologne with a masculine vibe because of the lavender. I love to wear this on breezy summer days. Simple but good quality ingredients make this a winner.

myrrhmaid
myrrhmaid

So refreashing on a humid day. I am not a great fan of lavender in p[erfumes but the lemon takes over.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Potter & Moore Lavender and Italian Lemon fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Potter & Moore Lavender and Italian Lemon, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Lavender and Italian Lemon by Potter & Moore. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Lavender and Italian Lemon by Potter & Moore represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Gres Cabochard Christian Dior Miss Dior Guerlain Eau de Cologne Imperiale Potter & Moore Bergamot and Green Ginger Lanvin My Sin Christian Dior Diorella Jean Patou Joy Norell Norell L`Artisan Parfumeur Drôle de Rose Guerlain Shalimar La Perla La Perla Anna Sui Sui Dreams Houbigant Chantilly Jean Patou Sublime Coty Emeraude Guerlain Samsara Eau de Parfum Guerlain Jicky Lolita Lempicka Fleur Defendue Penhaligon`s Cornubia Tom Ford Black Orchid