Designers » N-Q » Woody Aromatic « Groups

Infusion d`Homme Prada for men

Infusion d`Homme Prada for men Pictures Infusion d`Homme Prada for men Pictures

Male companion of the last year's edition for women Prada Infusion d'Iris, which was also inspired by this version, was created in cooperation with perfumer of the house of Givaudan - Daniela Andrier. It will be presented on Sunday, June 22nd in Milan, at fashion show ready to wear, aimed at male population.

The perfume Infusion d'Homme includes notes of neroli from Tunisia, iris palida, vetiver, cedar, incense and benzoin. Daniela Andrier worked on this composition for years, trying to achieve harmony between style of the house of Prada and balance of the composition.

Just like the version for women, this bottle was designed of heavy, transparent glass, as a modern interpretation of vintage perfumes decanters.

The collection with the fragrancy note of Infusion d'Homme includes bottles in five sizes: 50, 100, 200, 400, 750 ml EDT.

Accompanying program of the fragrancy collection includes 100 ml aftershave, 100ml aftershave balsam, 250 ml bath and a package of soap. Infusion d`Homme was launched in 2008. The nose behind this fragrance is Daniela (Roche) Andrier.

Mandarin Orange Neroli

iris Galbanum Cedar Vetiver

Benzoin Olibanum Powdery Notes

Infusion d'Iris
Infusion d`Iris Eau de Toilette

Infusion d`Homme Fragrance Reviews

stanky

This a smooth soapy scent. It's powdery with good longevity. Will easily be mistaken as a luxurious soap or baby powder. I think it's casually fresh and clean like a hot breezy Saturday afternoon at the beach. For close encounters. Me and my girlfriend basking in the sun peacefully and quietly type scent.

7.5/10

7.5/10

mikedvd5588
mikedvd5588

Parfum pria terbaik dari rumah Prada. Sulit di percaya................

SimplyOliver
SimplyOliver

I want to pay a tribute to this little marvel which has been part of my favorites for quite a while now. I absolutely love Infusion d'Homme.

First thing: it is not a fragrance that smells like 'perfume'. It is actually a beautiful, discreet scent that is meant to be worn like a second skin: sparkling and slightly fizzy in the opening, it turns into a powdery, neither fresh or warm, soapy and 'baby powder' like scent.

In fact, Infusion d'Homme mixes so well with my chemistry that most people who compliment me just think that I've had a good shower with a little soap, or that my laundry products smell amazingly good. It is also one of the few fragrances out there that I feel completely comfortable wearing. Infusion d'Homme is the exact opposite of the "loud'n'sweet cologne of mr tries-too-hard". It actually reminds me of a very expensive soap bar coming from a luxury hotel in Paris.

Longevity is great (easily 9 hours) and projection is moderate/soft.

It is an easy to wear, cozy, neutral, clean and adorable fragrance, with premium quality ingredients. One of my "spray and go" fragrance thanks to its excellent versatility, it's even scientifically proved that I sleep much better with a spray of Infusion d'Homme in my neck!

johnsmunro
johnsmunro

Powder fresh shower scent. Almost a scent perfect for a child. It has that baby powder feel to it. A great bedtime scent for sure. You won't offend anyone with it, which is why it is also a great work scent. I highly recommend giving it a chance. It's cheap and smells lovely. Happy Hunting.

olfactoryfan

There is much debate on the topic of whether or not to wear a fragrance to a job interview. Many say that the safest policy is to not wear any fragrance to avoid the possibility of potentially turning off the employer.

But I reckon the right scent could actually subtly enhance a candidate's prospects by adding an extra element of self-assurance to their overall presentation. Subtlety is the key consideration here.

For me there is one perfect option that could seal the deal. This subtle, understated, quietly confident scent is the ideal finishing touch that may well ensure you make the best impression.

Prada's sublime Infusion d'Homme gets the job done.

bouddha bleu
bouddha bleu

Wonderful iris note, not a niche, but the best commercial iris note on the market. Beautifully blended, it is impossible not to notice the hard work beyond this great fragrance.

It is a perfect scent for a beginners nose.
Many times when I'm wearing it, I get many nice compliments, one of them is that I smell sexy. To find sexiness in it, it is an impossible task for me (I'm Amouage and Nasomatto guy:)), but I understand people who link sex appeal with clean, in other words: gentle powdery, soapy, clean scents (I was one of them once :)). For them this is a real bingo.

In my opinion it is a perfect „office safe“ scent.
It's not that I have a a love – hate relationship with it. I admit it is a love, but a quite and safe one, alas, without a passion. I own two bottles, one is always on my office desk.

Outside the office, to make it more interesting and a little bit more noticeable, I layer it with L'Artisan Iris Pallida.

3.5/5

jj2533
jj2533

someone stole my dial bar soap and a can of sprite and mixed it together.....seriously thats what i get from this. however, it is prada so quality is great and if you can pull this off wear it.

Jerry Can
Jerry Can

I don't know why, but all I get is…baby wipes? Honestly, I've met no one who admits to wearing this, and I've yet to notice it on another.

ScentedPianist
ScentedPianist

I remember the first time I tried this perfume, I was amazed by how great and clean it was. Reminded me of the most luxurious soap on earth. I had to have it for sure, as I enjoy soapy scents, but the overall effect was really simple.

I got a big bottle recently, and all I can say is that the more I wear it, the more I love it.

I have to say this: the men marketed perfumes in the designer range is incredibly disapointing for me, and it's getting worse (I can't find anything I love in the most recent launches). I'm having the opportunity to test some niche and vintage perfumes, and how many great discoveries I've been doing! And that's what's been making me less tolerant to the lack of creativity and overall quality of most of those perfumes. It's part of the process of being here in Fragrantica and discovering new experiences, I guess.

However, ladies and gentlemen, there is still some hope. Infusion d'Homme has for sure one of the best qualities regarding the choice of ingredients out there, and it's better than many niche, so I recommend everyone to test it as soon as possible.

Iris has always been one of my favorite notes, if not my favorite: it's earthy, powdery, crisp and mysterious.

Infusion d'Homme is a gorgeous interpretation on that note: the iris is combined with refreshing neroli and mandarin orange to give it a sparkling effect. The vetiver sets a smooth and polished woody base, and the incense gives it a soft smoky opaque feeling. Benzoin warms and sweetens up, just a bit, since this is not a sweet perufme by any means.

This is extremely complex. Which might be strange to those who only smell the soapy scent and let those wonderful elements vanish, like they're not there. Well, if you smell carefully, you may distinguish all the notes and stages of this perfume, but you have to test it more times, as I only smelled soap as well the first time.

It's very polished, sophisticated, simple and elegant, and one of the things I love the most about it is the fact that it's absolutely versatile. It manages to be a safe choice (as it's not intrusive) as well as an extremely interesting one. Most occasions and weathers would go well with this perfume and you'll smell effortlessly chic. Classic and modern at the same time.

It lasts greatly on my skin, although the sillage is not strong. It's not a loud perfume, and it's not supposed to be. It's smooth and suave. And that's something you won't find many times in the department stores.

Also, lovingthealien's review is spot on.

cmbathyal
cmbathyal

This is less sweeter cousin of amber pour homme..class on its own. A definite white collar guy ideal partner.
Just can't say more..to acquire scent like these in your collection you have to push ur nose senses..not a blind buy. Elegant and luxurious.

GaryG
GaryG

For some reason this one just does not work on my skin. Not sure of it is my chemistry, shower gel I use, etc.? It smells very chemical cleaner on my skin, and I also get some of the feminine powder rosy like other reviewers have commented.

There are a lot of positive reviews here, so I assume this is just one which will not work on me.

I also had the same experience with Prada Luna Rossa.

landon1
landon1

I love how whoever smells this on you will most likely assume its not a cologne. It just gives off an impression that you naturally smell amazing.

drsillage
drsillage

One of the most amazing colognes out there. My signature scent in spring and summer because it is the king of all clean/soapy scents; absolutely love it. 10/10!

Nico.bono
Nico.bono

I love it! Certainly, It's not a classical men fragance but it's smells clean, comfort and cozy.
It smells like baby's cologne.

daynierds
daynierds

The first 30-45 minutes are a bit confusing and certainly not that appealing..after that time it becomes a smooth scent that brings you a clean and peaceful feeling...not a bad one..specially for those close-romantic encounters....

raihan.nudhar
raihan.nudhar

i just bought this fragrances, and my girlfriend love it. 8/10 i think

sNaKey
sNaKey

There is not much to say about this. Only that is a very soapy and smells like fresh laundry. And that is all. I do not sense any iris, a lot of neroli.

If you like neroli or soapy perfumes, go with TM Cologne because is it better and cheaper.

The projection is poor, max 1h and longevity about 4-5hours. Sorry, but I wouldn't pay the price Prada is asking for this.

5.5 / 10

MyNoseKnowsThose
MyNoseKnowsThose

This fragrance smells very feminine compared to most colognes. With that being said, for some reason women really love this scent on me. I'm not too big on it, but it pulls compliments so I do find myself wearing it regularly.

Diorius
Diorius

Simply I LOVE this fragrance so much! It's clean, sharp and straight - best for everyday wearing. It is a well balanced composition.

popescuionut100
popescuionut100

It's fresh & clean without being a citrus nor aquatic type.
The opening smells like a cup of tea,some flowers,chamomile tea and it really isn't my "cup of tea" .
Later it becomes powdery/soapy but not like Bvlgari Blv type of powdery,more like make up powdery smell.At this stage it reminds me a bit of DHI.
I just find it too soft and quiet on my skin,not particularly manly.A woman could definitely wear this without a problem!
For a fresh clean scent i go with Chanel allure homme,Bleu de chanel or Azzaro chrome,i think those have more personality and smells distinguished.
Good for spring and summer,day or night use,any age category,casual or formal so from this point of view it's versatile.
Also if you want a sexy or an attention grabber type of fragrance ...move along,this is not it! this one plays nice,soft and clean.

HeidiLynn
HeidiLynn

Really enjoyed this scent; as a woman, I found it fresh, light, almost fizzy, slightly powdery and very wearable. It is somehow a fougere, the iris playing the role of the herbs--who knew lavender could be replaced with this gentle floral. I have to confess, I found the first 10 minutes to smell like baby wipes. Then it was pure iris. It actually reminded me of Bijan Nude for women, only much less sweet--between Infusion and Nude, I feel like I really know iris as a note. This is lovely.

lovingthealien
lovingthealien

It’s difficult for me to express just how much I love this scent. Everything about it is just right. It’s classic and modern at the same time, and the quality is just amazing. The associations with soap and powder are definitely there, but there is so much more to this fragrance. The top notes are an intense soapy neroli and tart citrus which, combined with the massive dose of irones present, come off as fizzy and refreshing. Quickly, the heart emerges as a beautiful, sunny iris. It’s utterly weightless, and plays at the edge of earthy and powdery while never falling completely into either. Beautiful, perfectly dosed Somali incense and vetiver take what could have been the dirge that is Apres l’Ondee or Iris Silver Mist and make the composition playful and fun. The drydown, for once, is actually the best part! A tinge of musk and orange blossom warms up the olibanum, frankincense, and orris, keeping the whole thing deliciously warm for hours.

I think this fragrance compares quite favorably to the far more expensive (and surely higher quality) Iris Silver Mist, Apres l’Ondee, and Hiris. It certainly blows 28 La Pausa, Irissime, and Iris Poudre out of the water. Although I can’t attest to the amount of genuine iris in this fragrance, this absolutely reeks of iris. I will say that this fragrance is, hands down, the very best masculine designer release of the past ten years. It has perfectly elegant sillage, lasts forever, and is very wearable in all but the most humid weather.

APJ
APJ

I absolutely love this! Smells so clean, fresh and soapy (in a good way)! It's like stepping out of the shower. Perfect for a sunny day.

pdubrogers

A true "work horse" scent. A must for the workplace anytime of year and a perfect selection for the summer months

jewel.wido
jewel.wido

I recently bought this for my husband because I liked my Infusion d'Iris so much.
Before he could get his hands on it I tested it on myself and it smells very similar to the female version, but almost a bit smoother and more comforting.
This smell is so great and relaxing, I could just burry my face in my husband's shirt and be at complete peace with the world!!

MeThePerson
MeThePerson

If you want a fresh clean summer fragrance but cannot cope with another citrus fresh lemon overkill, then this is the one for you. This is another example of how well a fragrance translates on the skin rather than instantly judging the top notes. I always get the incense from the top note which can be quite uncomfortable to bear at first. As this dries down on the skin it takes on a gentle skin warmth that, fortunately, does not interfere with the 'clean' aldehylic freshness that keeps you feeling crisp and cool all day. Because it's well balanced it remains a long lasting fragrance due to not being too overpowering in the top note, being almost totally linear after it has hit the skin. On my skin it takes on a subtly powdery tone which almost translates to a musky quality, and because it has not got that generic lemon zest, it stands out from the sea of 'sport' (yawn) summer fragrances that repeat every summer. I was surprised at work that I had picked this to be an unobtrusive fragrance, but when I passed women they always commented on how 'mmm... YOU smell good' rather than asking what fragrance I was wearing.
Having researched the official PRADA concept of this fragrance, the idea is that the man has just stepped out of the shower having used the INFUSION D'IRIS women's shower gel. This is pretty spot on, it's the smell of a man who is comfortable in his own masculinity without relying on a 'hey, check this smell out' barrage. Top job Ms Andrier!
Longevity is awesome due to that linear quality I referred to earlier and although the projection isn't designed to be an attention grabber, it's just right to be appreciated when close to you than in a crowd of strangers. Subtle, simple, fresh, clean and relaxed. Love it.

suryopras
suryopras

I just purchased the 100ml bottle and LOVE IT!

This is something that really unique for fresh men scent. I've never sniff a scent like this before. Yes it's soapy and powdery but that's the love factor in Infusion d'Homme. I'd agree with everyone said it's kind like a luxury and expensive soap of 5 stars hotel that lasting all day on your skin. I gave 5/5 for the scent.

Sillage is soft to moderate 3/5.

Longevity is above average 4/5.

Versatility is 5/5, and this may become my signature scent soon 'cause I can wear it for any occasion in a yearlong.

Prada, you beat me this time <3

Manny44
Manny44

I agree with everything The reviewer just below wrote. This is a beautiful, natural-feeling, and most curiously...UPLIFTING scent. No small feat, that. Its true that it doesn't have sex appeal but it is spiritually appealing. And the bottle and presentation is beautiful. Maybe my favorite of all my bottles ( I own the 1.7 oz ). A masterpiece.

Mjs89
Mjs89

It may have zero sex appeal, but IDH is an amazing scent that women still love to smell on me or any guy in general. The crisp, clean, aroma doesn't scream but instead gently whispers "get a little closer and catch a better whiff" haha. This is the only clean scent besides Prada Amber that literally lifts my spirits. I just can't wait for Spring so I can finally wear this gorgeous scent with a white sweater. Lasts at least 10 hours on me and projects just enough. Prada made it just right. It is a little feminine but with a scent that smells this good, who cares? Superb job Prada.

seanvik
seanvik

This is the fragrance that can be compared to candy cigarettes. Chalky, slightly sweet and artificial. That being said, this is a wonderful fragrance. I wear this to work and out on the town. It's great for spring, summer and fall. I have gone through several bottles already.
I have to agree with two comments below. One, IdH has zero sex appeal. You will not get dates with this..sorry guys Two, IdH can make you feel more confident. IdH is a type a cologne every guy should have in his wardrobe. A cologne that lends itself to a professional or dressy situation. It's a little something extra special.

FrozanKaos
FrozanKaos

This is my favorite Prada, smells clean also kind of sweet.

rickyfreaky13
rickyfreaky13

OMG.. I am soooo in love with this.. When i wear this, i feel so clean, so rich and so sexy.. One of my favourite!!!!

Eos
Eos

Infusion d'Homme (IdH) is a great masculine companion to the original Infusion d'Iris (IdI). On my skin, the vetiver and neroli lend an earthy, citrusy, golden glow to the soft powdery notes of IdH. IdH is less woody, less incensey and more powdery than IdI but somehow its also significantly more masculine.

As with the entire Prada line, IdH is a well made versatile perfume that is modern smelling and sleekly straightforward. Its fresh and clean without necessarily feeling like soap or shaving cream. I love the scent, but since its not particularly feminine I think I'd prefer to smell it on a man rather than wear it myself.

StellaXYH
StellaXYH

Prada Infusion d'Homme opens with a bitter rooty iris and a light touch of neroli. When it gradually unfolds, interestingly, the concoction of iris and various resins has a slight similarity to the combined effect of elemi and sweet pea in Si Lolita by Lolita Lempicka, but much greener and subdued.

After about 2 hours, Infusion d'Homme dries down into a greener and woodier Infusion d'Iris. The iris is still a main player, but the vetiver's contribution to a woody aspect is also very evident. Among the resins, the bitter green galbanum is the most prominent, while others give a gentle powdery undertone. This is definitely a cool scent to my nose, crispy, aqueous, soapy, full of chill. But it's not cold to a point being unapprocheable, as there is also a lushness and vivacity within.

The sillage is soft but the longevity is as least 9 hours. This is a modern fragrance exuding an understated elegance and coolness. Ideal for spring and summer, but I also find its crispness utterly suitabe for an equally chilly winter morning. I'd recommend it as long as one doesn't hate soapy fragrances.

Perripotamus
Perripotamus

Very pleasent and innoffensive. I loved this right after spraying it as the cedar was nice and strong, but after a while it fades into something very powdery and ordinary. A nice fragrance, but I'm not sure that it's worth the price.

olfactoryfan

Reading fragrance reviews, you often come across references to various scents being perfect for wearing with a freshly laundered white shirt, especially spring and summer scents. So I was wondering, of my 10 or so warm weather fragrances, which one is the winner of the white shirt award?

My personal short list includes Lalique's wonderfully original White, Dior's Higher, Tabac Cologne by Maurer & Wirtz, Acqua di Palma's Colonia Assoluta and Prada Infusion d'Homme.

For me, the fresh white shirt prize goes to Prada's Infusion d'Homme. This dry, airy, supremely clean fragrance lends itself perfectly to both casual and more formal spring/summer occasions. It works equally well with a simple white cotton T-shirt, or a crisply ironed long-sleeved white linen business shirt. In fact, I find it works best when I apply an extra spritz to the shirt's fabric as well.

Understated, sophisticated, refined - Infusion d'Homme is a winner.

bosem
bosem

Not so much iris here, more violet leaf. It smells to me like very toned down "Grey flannel" significantly sweetened by neroli and benzoin. Infusion d'iris has a lot more iris(IMHO). I have, wear and like "Grey flannel". White flowers, vetiver and resins are ones of my favorites. So I'm pleased with Infusion d'homme. Bought to myself a big 200 ml bottle. Will use it in the summer.

ginger68
ginger68

I'm a woman but I like it so much and I wear it. I'm not a fan of iris, but in this fragrance it is so well blended whit cedar and vetiver. Very elegant, not for wild men.

hchilov
hchilov

am I the only one to consider the fragrance as extremely hot. I want to love someone smelling like that, it's pure love in a nicely designed bottle. I can imagine both had sex together and when I reach to kiss him, the subtle aroma is still there.. Divine! Can't even translate my feelings for it into words!

BUT!

Last only few hours, which is a shame...

bcray82
bcray82

Fresh, clean, a little powdery - zero sex appeal. The only fragrance that I would deem unisex actually. Great soapy smell, and good longevity. This is a great conservative fragrance musk type smell without the sweetness of musk. I get compliments wearing it at the office. Definite day scent. I wish they made it into a parfum for better projection. Also very affordable. Modern barbershop talc scent. I wear it year round.

qatarkind

When I spray it I smell balsamic and woody notes,but wait for few minutes you will smell talc powder. You will feel that you are using baby powder on your body. It's good perfume. When you wear it people around you will think that it's your own smell not wearing perfume I like these kind of perfumes. If you want to wear sharper and stronger than this wear prada infusion d'iris.

Update: It's long lasting too.

qatarkind

No longer in Qatar I want it.

galihkoro
galihkoro

very similiar with prada infusion d'iris..

SoapyScentGuy
SoapyScentGuy

This is a an excellent soapy scent from my favorite line. Prada is known for its soapy clean scents. I have tried both Amber and Luna Rosa. All are fantastic but Infusion smells more like an old fashioned soap which is a good thing. Very clean and very soapy scent. It is not offensive or strong. Can be worn for all occassions.

ppokpoon
ppokpoon

This is the third fragrance of Prada I've owned, next to Prada Man and Prada Amber Intense PH. The Milano Infusion d'Homme smells clean, fresh, urban and elegant. The soapy and powdery scent specific to the Prada Man is still with this one and is even sharper and more distinct. It sticks fast onto my skin all day. Its projection and longevity are also excellent. This is, in summary, definitely another superb fragrance from Prada and it's worth a try.

Redbeard
Redbeard

A lot of people talk about this as a good soapy scent, and I'll concur with that, but it's a very different type of animal from Mugler Cologne, Gendarme, or most of the others because it's in part a musk scent. The opening is very nothing-ish, and as people have suggested, it really smells like the skin-plus-residual-soap scents of a man who just got out of the shower. What I don't like is how the sweetness is very metallic and artificial...even though it's not super sweet, what sweetness there is is like encountering aspartame when you were expecting real sugar. As it starts to get less floral and more spicy and musky, this aspect goes away to some extent, but now it becomes a question of whether the musk is too rosy and feminine. (And synthetic!) It's not an over-the-top tour of the candy and detergent factory like Prada Amber, but it still can't escape that same surreal, almost fake edge. As the musk retreats a bit in the base to reveal anise, its downfall is complete according to my nose, and what's left is a tacky post-modern mockery of vintage women's perfumes.

ed
ed

I've tried to wear this several times but I can't. It simply doesn't smell like a man's fragrance to me.

It smells soapy, powdery and completely lacks masculinity to my nose. Not that it's particularly feminine, it is potent but not like a woman's perfume either. I now use it as a room spray.

missan

This weekend I thought I´d give this one another try.
No, terrible, just like the other times, Iso-E with some sickening synthetic flower. I got some om my clothes and smelled it the next day, the same smell.

I also tested Chanel Pour Monsieur on my other arm, how beautiful it is.

jivanshi
jivanshi

I have a sample that I have tried three times. No luck so far: not only that I don't like it, but I don't even get the idea in this. On me, it smells like a stale pond, with mud and bitter smelling rotten vegetation, and some soapy vibe, like you're washing in a dirty pond, but the smell of soap is overwhelmed by the stink of the pond, with frogs croaking in the background. But I'm not giving it up yet, I'll try it once a month until I finish up the vial - so many guys like this that it must be something more in there that eludes me.

This is a great fragrance...It reminds me of my dear friend Stefan as its his favourite. A strange one really because although its not a niche fragrance it's not a hugely popular one either, he must've shopped around and he's not a frag head.
Precisely what I'd say about this one, it's one for somebody who wants to smell good but doesn't want anything too over the top.
He asked what I thought of it and all I said was 'woody' that's what I'd say about it really its a wonderfully simple scent which is very soapy, pleasant and inoffensive. It has a mild floral note in the top from the iris but is mainly woodiness from the resin and delicate vetiver.
I'm not familiar with the other fragrances its compared to on here, with the exception of Luna Rossa which I love and can maybe see a resemblance they're both very clean and of the same type, same brand and after all they're by the same perfumer.

aphexacid
aphexacid

Wow! Generally the "this perfume reminds me of" function here on Fragrantica is total BS.

But this does smell nearly identical to Francis Kurkdjian Absolue Pour le Matin!

I am surprised that so many people think its similar to Infusion d'Iris. I don't think so at all. IdI is very heavy on Iris.

This one is nice and clean. Expensive soap. Very pleasent. You may not be a fan of it, but i don't think anyone can possibly hate the way this smells.

I get a solid 8 hours of longevity. Consistent arms length projection through out. Decent silage as well.

Worth every penny if you can get it cheap from a discounter!

Greg1965
Greg1965

I caught myself in a blind buy again. Although I told myself not to do that anymore, I did it again mainly because of some questions I aksed in "the club (on Fragantica) and because of the reviews. This is a very nice, clean (maybe even sophysticated) scent. I think there is nothing wrong with it however... for me (very personnal) it doesn't "do it" for me...... I don't know what it is, and I cannot lay my finger on it, but I guess it just "isn't me". If it was, I could see myself wearing it often and that is because it IS a very nice scent.
So now I'm stuck with 99.7 :-) ml of Prada Infusion...... this is the 100ml bottle minus 3 spritzes. If anyone( Europe only) is intersted in a puchase or swap e-mail me.

Zarii
Zarii

This is a beautiful clean and balanced fragrance. I originally bought the Prada Infusion d'iris for women, but had to return it because I couldn't smell much after a few minutes. I had to sniff my arm to get that whiff of iris and cedar, etc. I happened to be in Sephora yesterday, and found this men's version - instantly fell back in love, and sort of impulsively bought it next door at an independent (support the little shops!). This homme version stays on my female skin, and every now and then I get a whiff of it throughout the day. I recommend this to anyone looking for a clean, somewhat powdery and soapy (expensive soap!) scent for the warm days of summer. I will have to see what it smells like in the winter. Good luck on your hunt for a perfect fragrance (it never ends!).

Edited to add: It's perfect for the professional environment, especially when you have to sit very close to people in meetings!

pdubrogers

This is my go-to Summer fragrance. Quality frag that lasts all day. Soapy start turns into a nice masculine drydown- vetiver? woodsy? but soap is still there. I needed some time with this one to appreciate its genius. Great for hot weather and outdoor activities.

aqua_de_la_vita
aqua_de_la_vita

I was in Sephora last week during my lunch break, I sampled Infusion d'Homme from Prada. It was the first time trying it...it had a very clean/fresh aroma with a powdery feel to it. When I return to work several women co-worker's complimented me on the cologne I was wearing. More then 8hrs Iatter I could smell the frag. I knew it was an excellent fragrance.
I went the next day and bought a bottle, it's a perfect spring/summer and early fall frag.
The first notes I could pick up is a excellent blend of Mandarin Orange with Neroli making it a perfect citrus combo.
The most noticeable note is Olibanum and Benzoin giving it a very aromatic scent.
Longevity, on my skin it last well past 10hrs.
Sillage is moderate which is excellent because you don't want it to be loud or in your face fragrance during the summer.
Overall opinion,
I really enjoy Prada frag's and now Infusion d'Homme is part of my summer frags.
What I enjoy the most is that it has a very clean/soapy aroma with a touch of woodsy base coming from the Vetiver which work for any occasion during the summer/fall.
This frag gives off a soft powdery scent, men and now I find more women wearing men's frags cause they enjoy it more.
Prada is well known for very fine products...now this fragrance is also part of their unique and impressive collection.
This frag is a PERFECT summer cologne.
I rate this frag 10/10 EXCELLENT...Bravo Parada

houstcs
houstcs

Beautiful, one of the best quality made parfumes I've owned. It's going strong with 1 spray for 13 hours now.

Jose Marcos
Jose Marcos

Sashathestrange is so right. And no worries about gender, I started with Infusion d'Iris and then went on to d'Homme, Fleur d'Oranger and Vetiver. They are clean and Pure.

sashathestrange
sashathestrange

Imagine finding a mysterious suede bag in a field by a strand of cedar trees. The bag has been in the sun and still carries that soft warmth. Upon opening the bag, you smell the soft sun-warmed leather. In that bag is a bar of triple milled luxury French soup, a 1940s compact of powder, and a small packet of vintage incense - no longer pungent but still hinting of warm robust woods and spice.

This scent is all about clean sophistication. No cacophony of endless notes to confuse the nose, no pretentious or overly loud notes to declare your presence before you even enter the room. This is a scent that hugs the skin and beckons you closer to discover its story.

While this is marketed to men, I am a woman and this smells amazing on me. I can easily see this on an elegant man or a confidant woman.

pjd1234
pjd1234

PRADA INFUSION D HOMME. This is my go to scent my most overused scent on my whole entire collection. My story with this is at first test i absolutely hated it i mean HATED IT. It was cloying and give me such a bad headache it has this weird soapy smell that i cant take and just made me feel very dizzy. So i did bought its cousin prada infusion de vetiver it has its similarities with infusion dhomme but more floral than dhomme. for some reason infusion dhomme's scent stuck in to my mind its like my nose and senses are craving for it for some reason my body is craving for that weird iris soapy smell. I got some samples at first then got me a 200ml bottle and it definitely grew on me and i love it ever since. now i use it more than my other perfumes in my whole collection. Its that burnt vanilla insense is what got me to really love this scent for me its amazing in a weird way. I descibe the scent as first class highly concentrated iris soap its like royalty. When i wear it it transforms me to old roman castle in a big bathroom where the queens and princesses bathe using this royal iris soap definitely unique and the best soapy scent IMHO. The overall smell as i describe it is royalty and luxurious.
longevity 8/10 solid 8 hrs even more at times on my skin, i sprayed it on clothing i swear after 1 week it is still there i can still smelll it full blast.
sillage moderate sillage 8/10 but really noticable
uniqueness 9/10 the scent is very unique nothing like it, its cousin infusion vetiver has its similarities.
over all smell 9/10 very good first class, royalty,luxurious the only frag in my collection that gives me a headache in a very good way.
price vs quality 10/10 moneys worth for me i got my 200 ml bottle less than 75usd definitely moneys worth. retail 120 usd for 200 ml which i think with that amount of perfume reasonable.
versatility all year round scent in my opinion it endures the cold weather.

lovetribe
lovetribe

in my top 5.soapy and cleany!!!!
poor sillage accettable
longevity.not for the night.

Nicolas V
Nicolas V

This is a work fragrance. Well made, yet hinting towards the clones, it is a fresh little gem that stays close for hours. The down side for me is that the opening is a little too alcoholy, almost like a gin and tonic splash, and I often regret wearing it at that moment. But it fades after a few minutes, the neroli comes in and everyone is happy.

Soapy and white and perfect for office wear, but I never find myself wearing it outside of that context. But for that context it works.

maneduli
maneduli

nice parfume from prada

pt333
pt333

This is my everyday go to fragrance. This is "clean & fresh" in a bottle. As a woman, I much prefer the l'homme version I find it much softer than the female version. Best sprayed right out of the shower when the skin is still wet the dry down is just perfection.

Firmansyah

Just wanna say, I really ♥ Prada Infusion D'Homme.

Riverwide
Riverwide

Classy, elegant, sophisticated, slightly austere...I simply adore this fragrance. It's for the kind of man who doesn't want to smell like all of those super-sweet, cloying, look-at-me, generic fragrances.

Class in a bottle!

flames2
flames2

i love this fragrance one off my top favourite fragrances it gives a great fresh,clean out off the shower aroma and feeling and has some off my favourite notes in it, love the powderyness of the fragrance its just perfect

SeverinoDuJour
SeverinoDuJour

Ahhhh, lovely, beautiful, smooth and pure...why did I wait so long to try Prada fragrances (subconscious prejudice?). This fragrance is right up my alley, because I love woody, sweet, clean, powdery, and this is all that and more.

Top note blast for me was insense, beautiful, almost clove/cinamminy, but that insense (I'm was a hippie, so I am partial to insense - beautiful memories!) Then comes the iris and vetiver, beautiful combo. I was so impressed with the blending because it all came out so smooth, but you could smell each individual ingredient.

Next comes the neroli (for which I've gained a great respect). I think that's where that beautiful cleanliness comes from. Dry down also includes powdery and cedar.

Final dry down is closer to the skin, but everything you want and crave is there, insense, iris, vetiver, powerdery (to make the most heavenly sweet, smooth, clean, fresh scent). Insense stayed with me throughout. I never got soapy.

Can you tell I love this stuff. I think this can be worn anywhere (suit and tie or jeans/t-shirt) and I'd go out on a limb and say probably better i spring/summer, but could be worn in colder because of the warmth of the insense.

I own Prada Luna Rossa which is also a wonderful scent, more green, wonderfully blended. And I sampled the Amber por homme, which I will get as well. Thank you Prada for this new olfactory zen zone.

ednairon
ednairon

I just can't imagine how people can judge this like "johnson's baby cologne or old lady scent". It's an amazing olfactory symphony, perfectly done with high quality ingredientes that defines the scent of a classy-young-classic-modern man. The elegance of a 21th century's "Casanova", naturally seductive. So fresh, cold, clean and pleasant. My Prada's number one and one of my top five. Well done, Prada.

Molko
Molko

Like the other says before It's an elegant soapy scent, I think not too masculine, could be unisex, lasts long but has soft sillage. At first on my skin is bitter soapy that is not so pleasant and after 1 hour is much better and good. Reminded me of BLV notte homme in common clear style, Prada is more sophisticated, BLV is fresher and cooler feeling on the skin. The main problem with Infusion d'homme is the projection, the women's edt version is stronger, but I like better this.

kazewayz

It reminds of like a bathed baby, it's so clean and pure. If you want to smell like a baby's butt then this is for you. (In addition to what I had written earlier.)

kazewayz

Soapy, clean, fresh, green. A nice summer fragrance. Get compliments when I wear it. Projects subtle. Lasts a good amount of time. Elegant fragrance. Worth a try.

Prada loves soap.
It's like you took Snuggle detergent and turned it into a moderately expensive hotel soap.
If you love Snuggle detergent, or hotel soaps, buy this.

gmstrack
gmstrack

Oh dear. Where do I start? Infusion d`Homme by Prada opens with a blast of seltzer water and citrus fruit and settles down to become dry, soapy iris covered in laundry detergent musk and sodium bicarbonate. A little benzoin and vanilla hum in the background and a very light floral note floats on top, but I just can’t get past the soapy carbonated laundry effect. In fact, it is so overbearing that I need to scrub it off. This fragrance might work for me if I smelled it on someone else standing on the other side of the room.

I was really hoping to like Infusion d`Homme, but alas, I am quite disappointed. I read several great reviews, noted the adorable bottle, and found the price point very reasonable. Too bad the juice didn’t complete the fantasy.

tarr
tarr

baby johnson for an adult! I thought it is not good for my age, but come on I can't resist that amazing scent. I will buy it and apply it after taking the night shower and going to sleep!

Prada Infusion d'Homme.
This is good, but too simple for my taste.
Soapy and clean. Prada rules.
But,
I need more luxury.
To my nose, Prada Amber is better.
More classy and 'WOW'.

UPDATE:
I was WRONG!!
I can't explain... but,
Infusion is more than good, this is great!!!
Loveable...
PRADA, you beat me. Again.

FINAL RESULT AFTER FULL WEARING....
Prada Infusion d'Homme.
Absolutely masterpiece from Prada.
And yes, this juice is less complex from my another favourite, Prada Amber. But more enjoyable for people around you.
More casual but still very classy.
Infusion has lavender accord and very very well blended with another notes.
To my nose, Infusion more soapy less floral than amber.
More chic than Amber, but still gives you VIP aura when use it. Come on dude, this is PRADA. LUXURY IS PRADA'S DNA.
Overall, infusion at the same level luxury with Prada Amber.
On par performance, about 8 hours on my skin with moderate sillage (Strong enough for first 2 hours), people absolutely noticed you.
You can't go wrong with this. Use it anytime, anywhere, all season.
The bottle really really beautiful. The most beautiful bottle in my small collection.

Prada, thank you very much.
Greeting from Jakarta, Indonesia.

marioslg3
marioslg3

I want to buy this but is not available in my country, only the infusion d'iris is available. How about this? can i use it as altrernative or is too feminine?

Mr.Lazuardi
Mr.Lazuardi

WOW !!
this stuff is sssoooo smootthhhh
refreshing,fresh orange at the top and the drydown is definitely smooth,powdery and the best thing that i love is,it works well on my country's climate,i live in indonesia and it's tropical country

once again,never get bored with Prada Infusion d'Homme,prada did well on it

Ovrnightr
Ovrnightr

Tomorrow is my birthday, so today I went to Sephora to get myself a little something nice. I actually walked in with Dior Homme in mind, especially after seeing such great reviews on here and after falling in love with Dior Homme Sport.

Needless to say, I ended up deciding on Prada Infusion d'Homme. Dior Homme just wasn't doing it for me, and I was very pleased with the freshness of this perfume on the paper.

I've had it on my skin for a few hours now, and I'm very happy I bought this. The opening smells, to my modest nose, just a little bit like Sprite (or any lemon-lime soda, for that matter.) This note seems to disappear after a moment, and that's when the real journey begins. It's a journey of freshness, confidence, and a handsome, refined spirit. It's as clean as the lines on a Prada suit, and as fresh as a cool spring morning. As others have said, it evokes a certain imagery--Italian barbershop, perhaps, though I've never seen nor been to an Italian barbershop so it's not my place to compare. It is at once familiar and mysterious, like a flowerbed at night. Textured, but smooth; neither warm nor cool, but rather ambient and awake. I like the confidence that comes with wearing this smell, and it feels like I'm imparting a kindness on those I'm with, that they may share in the olfactory experience.

I could go on about this one, but I ought to spend more time wearing it and see how it goes. I recommend trying it, and if it's right then buying it shouldl naturally follow.

RUDOLFO512
RUDOLFO512

Just got this fragrance in the mail yesterday. I am not a big fan of Prada colognes. The ones I have tried before just did not go with my chemistry. Then came Infusion D'Homme. I wore it this morning to work and so far, so good. It smells clean and fresh, not strong and I can get a wiff now and then. I can defenitely smell the powdery notes. Beautiful!

jamdavmiller
jamdavmiller

This is really really nice. The "Infusion de Vetiver" by Prada is still better, but if that did not exist, I would buy this. There are none of the peppery notes here, which are in the other, but still plenty of nice vetiver balanced with florals. This is how floral notes should be used in a fragrance for men.

LuckyStar1

Just managed to get a 400ml EDT of this for £60 brand new and sealed. I love the expensive soap scent and the neroli which has that shower fresh squeaky clean feel to it. This fragrance is crisp, fresh and just enough powderiness to it which gives it that quality feel. Perfect for everyday wear.

wesleyhclark
wesleyhclark

A clean soapy scent, and a nice one. Call it Italian barbershop, maybe? A sort of buttoned-down smell. I wore it to work in freshly pressed shirt and trousers and felt very squared away and presentable - this despite having to overcome bronchitis and strep throat at the time! Good stuff.

---

Second wearing: I still like it. I want a bottle.

Jun0711
Jun0711

This cologne is very much “cleaning soapy scent” for me.

CDGfan

OK so the infusion homme is an EDT version of the Women's version, which is an EDP, so I can confirm its better to just buy the women's fragrance as it is more concentrated and lasts longer.

Jama4
Jama4

Baby powder in a bottle!!!

Note: I am a female

I tried this on because I read that it was a longer lasting version of prada infusion d'iris for women. Needless to say I will not be purchasing Infusion d'Homme one or Infusion d'Iris. It is to powdery for my taste.

Impressions:
Initially - clean and creamy smelling
2 minutes - I feel like I jumped in a huge tub of Johnson & Johnson's baby powder
2 hrs later - I smell like stale baby powder I need to wash this off.

My skin type: oily / youthful
Projection: sits close to the skin
Potency: Light (5 or more sprays required)
Office safe: yes
Timing: all year long day time
Cost: $44 (red tag sale) for a gift set including
100 ml / 3.38 oz cologne
100 ml / 3.38 oz after shave lotion at Winners / TJ Maxx

Will I Repurchase: no

Disclaimer: my experience may be different from your experience based on my skin type, the season, and my personal tastes

fuggerone
fuggerone

good for office, clean sharp and sexy! 9/10

steve0580
steve0580

Very nice.

It's like clean, fresh sheets with a hint of powder.

CDGfan

Anatolia, you have the right to your opinion, but at least use some intelligence when dispensing it. I could care less about this fragrance, but saying it smells like rotting fish, is possibly the most inane thing I have ever read, its one thing to have an opinion and its another to act a fool.

SUHAD
SUHAD

I am a woman and i love to wear this rather than the women version, so fresh and unique smell.

CDGfan

A very clean soapy smell, honestly your better off buying the women's version because its a stronger version of the men's I find. Its a good office scent. To the guy who said this smells like "mussels and fish" , are you on crack? This is as clean and soapy as they come.

Anmo
Anmo

Fantastic fragrance for a man. Or a woman. Low key, universal elegance, plain and simple, minimal yet perfectly luxurious. And yes, i love soapy clean scents, especially if they smell as good, sophisticated and aristocratic as this one. Quiet but noticeable, this scent is epic pure class.

Teezam
Teezam

Simply can't get on-board with this fragrance.
This was a blind buy for me; went by the numerous reviews of this being fresh yet on the downside lightly powdery and a bit soapy... It did strike my mind that being soapy would be an overstatement made by ppl afterall why would a major house like Prada would launch something this low...

When i finally got this delivered realized that I had just put my money on getting an expensive SOAP... was hoping that the soapy smell would die out but the scent doesn't change.

For those who are concerned that this is going to be discontinued; don't worry just put carry your bathe soap around in you pocket :-) there's nothing there to miss out on

BTW unlike opinion rated by most ppl; Projection for this one is almost none and stays very close to the skin.

annettepe
annettepe

i am a girl and i have been wearing this perfume for years now and it is my all time favorite scent ever. i have gone through two 100ml bottles and am now on my third one. i definitely think that this can be considered a unisex fragrance as the guy told me in the prada store. the scent is so unique, complex and alluring. very hard to describe but it really gets guys attention and i get compliments from them all the time when i wear this. girls dont really care for this fragrance. every time i go out at night i will wear this perfume.

i completely agree with 'dancinleroy', the best way to describe this scent is luxurious English soap that expensive hotels have. i think its such an expensive smell. its a very clean and fresh fragrance but not at all lemony or citrusy. i love the benzoin in it as it emphasizes the notes in this perfume.

the perfume has a very good staying power and lies closely on the skin for hours and hours. this is so different from all the other perfumes i have but i cant put in words how much i love this. i would also love smelling this on men. its such a sexy scent.

also i would like to add on... a lot of people commented saying that its so soapy but i find that this is exactly the beauty of this fragrance. it makes it such a simple fragrance to wear at any occasion and you would still smell incredibly great without offending anybody around you. i tend to associate this scent with freshly stepped out of the shower type of scent but imagine that smell lingering on you for hours. on top of that its not at all the typical soapy smell, like i mentioned before its a very unique and expensive soapy scent.

dancinleroy
dancinleroy

People either love it or hate it. I think it smells like luxurious English soap. Something you would find in an upscale hotel somewhere. You spray it on at first and it's so powdery, I don't see how it's not dust coming out, lol. I really like powdery scents though so it wins there. After about 10 minutes, the drydown comes which is quick I think. It turns into a slightly creamier, sweeter, vetiver/incense/soap combo that I like, but am not super crazy about. I do "like" this stuff but what drew me from "loving" it was the sillage and maybe, just personally, the progression of the change. If it stayed soapy and sharp, like the opening with more power and projection, It would be in my top 5. Also, it says it's a summer fragrance and I am wearing it in the beginning of winter so maybe it will smell better in the warm weather. I recommend to someone who is a little on the mature side, or at least in their peronality. I could see James Bond wearing this stuff so that says something. Also to someone who likes subtle scents. If you like to announce your presence to an entire room, this stuff isn't for you.

jpinson
jpinson

THE fragrance for a young professional trying to make it in an office environment.

I chose this over the amber as I preferred where this one ended up, but either one would do the job here.

mymuse77
mymuse77

I'm a woman and got this fragrance by mistake, a tester. I tried it on and the first few notes told me to get to a sink pronto! But after only 15 minutes or less, the Iris element bloomed, and it was WONDERFUL. I put Homme on one wrist the next day, and women's Iris EDP on the other. There was only a little difference, in that Homme was a bit sharper. Both are wonderful fragrances!

hi, after 2 week research about all prada product for men
i find my signature very easy, yes this fragrance be came to my top 5
fragrance in my collection
in the 1st spray you may hate it, and after 5 min you will se the magic on
your skin,
i give
really nice for me now is number one

mariomario

O my Good that's the one,
I have been Tried so many men's fragrance
, I was hate prada and I didn't no way,
Suddenly yesterday I have taste it in my skin
Round 17.00 hr after obe hr I found the real smell
Of the real man,so sexy sml , the day after
Still power full I really recommend it,
I just go to buy it know
Bout I stod bit wine prada infusion or prada
Amber instant
So I don't know!!!!!!
:-(

braindead83
braindead83

I simply cannot get on board with this fragrance.
My first interest came after reading some reviews online, and then after finding a cheap tester bottle on ebay made me an owner of it.

I do like the clean fresh element that this fragrance possesses, but that is all I have ever gotten from this cologne. There is no layering of scents besides soap, and soap. It is somewhat captivating at first, but the soap smell is just too overpowering and does not open up to anything beyond that.

This needs more depth, more versatility. I shower every day, and I don't need to smell like soap all day. This being the male counterpart to the Infusion line from Prada, i find it disappointing.

burgundyaltima
burgundyaltima

SQUEAKY CLEAN..fresh out the shower type smell..kind of smell like baby wipes...i still like it though.. ..very UNISEX ...this is a cologne you wear if you don't want to smell like cologne..i wear this when im going to bed or just lounging around the house.. (this would be perfect for someone who works in CLOSE proximity w/ people id wear this because its so inoffensive..just clean) .. if you didn't like Prada Amber pour homme or thought it was too sophisticated/classy ..you might like this..

michael1975
michael1975

i think this is going to be discontinued and replaced by luna rossa,i picked up a 200ml botlle for £45!!! shame because its a unique powdery soapy smell a classic

fresh_scents
fresh_scents

Nope! Considering my appreciation of Prada Amber, Infusion d’ Homme was a no go. I would have better luck with a bar of soap from a 1 star hotel and a container of baby powder. I hope Infusion d’ Homme works for others.

scenturian

I've come across this in 3 different bottles since it was launched.
Is it reformulated?
The first one had eccentric cap, second had chrome cap in the middle, third has metal cap covered with something white.

sniffmaster
sniffmaster

If you want a super refreshing start to your warm-sunny mornings without the impact of herbs, citrus or fruits then you would love this. This is more suited for people who like the freshness of woody aromatic fragrances than the Aromatic Aquatics like Acqua di Gio or Cool Water.

mynameischarlie
mynameischarlie

When I first smelled this, I thought it smelled great, like expensive soap, but not really good enough to buy. However, for me this is one of those scents that the more I smelled, the more I liked it.

When you first spray it, you do notice the iris, which stays with you throughout. The vetiver and frankencense add a powdery masculinity to it. I'm not sure about the other notes. As some say, it does have some feminine properties and might be too fem for some guy (especially the type of guy who would never wear a unisex fragrance) or too old as I don't really see this being big with the under 18-25 crowd). But it does smell like a great daily fragrance to wear to work or out on a warm weekend for a casual-informal dressed 28+ man.

mferri19
mferri19

Infusion d'Homme isn't Paris, it's London. It's not a Ferrari, it's a Maserati. It's not Loubotin, it's Manolo Blahnik.
So, it's not the obvious beauty, it goes beyond the common sense of freshness and sensual.
It's not for everyone.
I do love it.

istateistate
istateistate

Classy, but still very soapy. Love it though

Alive
Alive

Gorgeous squeaky clean scent. Very elegant, powdery/soapy. If you want to smell like a 100 dollar french soap, this is it. I get tons of compliments when wearing this. Plus longevity is AMAZING, 12 hours + on my skin. In my top 5 all time favourites.

Chanel Man
Chanel Man

Infusion d' Homme is very lovely. It is an ideal Iris. It is a very beautiful scent. Infusion gives one the feeling of being well taken care of and pampered. It is ideal and very beautiful.

its.. ME!!
its.. ME!!

this is such a MASTERPIECE!
I'm always looking for a unisex perfume (or go straight to Paco Rabanne corner) to find something not really strong & harm my nose!
i don't like a man fragrance, i mean the real men fragrance, who got the strong wood, amber, pepper and tobacco notes!
(eq : CK - escape man, CK - euphoria man, geez i would die in a sec!!)

but, this one is pleasant me!!! i love it beyond unisex perfume!! haha
im so glad to have this on my closet, its like 'I'm really a man now!' haha
even my dad, he barely ask me about what perfume I'm wearing, until i sprayed this on and he asked me what I'm wearing!!
well done prada! <3

four_strings
four_strings

Just tried this one today at Nordstrom. On the bottle cap, interesting. My wife agreed so I put a more than generous amount (accidentally) on my hand.

After 2 to 5 minutes, it was WAY too feminine for me. Very powdery and delicate. I thought there was no way I was going to be able to wear this cologne.

However after 30 minutes, it's settled down to a very clean, modern, masculine scent that I couldn't quit sniffing. Have you ever found a scent that you could just breathe in all day? After this scent dries down a bit, that's what it does for me. My wife said she likes it a lot on me for a "clean" smell.

To me, this scent conjures up images of preppy, clean-cut, well groomed, young men in semi-casual dress.

Definitely masculine. The "prettiness" fades back and gives way to "soapy" clean man's scent...but not the "barbershop" type odor of Ceasars Man or No. 4711 (sorry, ladies, No. 4711 smells like a barbershop to me; not like a lady).

Prada Infusion smells masculine, young, smart, and clean.

M0RPHEUS
M0RPHEUS

M A S T E R P i E C E !!!

..............................(speechless).

Longevity: 10
Projection: 10
Scent: 10
Season: Summer Days and/or humid Summer Nights...

Overall: A+++

chrismriley@hotmail.com
chrismriley@hotmail.com

A strong EDT which many will love or hate and not a safe blind buy IMHO- lovers of something different may find this brilliant, but not for the masses..

I applied 6 heavy sprays

0-2 mins. Modern, smooth, tranquil, comforting, nice!

2 mins - 3 hours - 1.5 foot projection. Big projection for what is quite a non-spicy frag. This scent changes after 2 mins and goes a bit downhill IMHO. I think that this will have many split views - on the one hand it wafts to some extent a laid back aroma which is quite basic but sill captivating, but on the other hand smelling close to the skin smells like bug spray to me. Iris dominates most to me.

3 hours - 5 hours - 8 inch projection - good strength, linear

5-7 hours - 3.5 inch projection. Strong on the skin and very metallic

7 hours - 9 hours - Close to skin

Try before you buy. I wouldn't buy it, but I bet there are many who do!

Very good longevity

Animato
Animato

Aaah.. a clean and poudery heaven for me!
Subtile, sleek and elegant in my oppinion. I dont understand why this is more "manly" than the womens version. To be honest I just see this one as a tad nicer.
But it does smell alot woodier on my bf and alot more poudery on me.

Nice on a man, I'd say. Yet still pretty on a woman.

blauriche
blauriche

I can't decide if I got a bad bottle or if it's supposed to smell this bad. It smells soapy and geriatric to me.

sedan79
sedan79

to start the fragrance is pleasant, but after 4-5 hours it becomes a little boring and I just got dizzy... not my essence !!

jodsan
jodsan

My first impression about this fragrance was negative, i considered this very old fashion and generic! but i was wrong. I have tested it more and i am a huge fan of this. Its very elegant, distinctive, classy and lasts the all day. A winer in the soapy genre. In particular, i'm not a fan of soapy fragrances but this one has something different, better than others. 9/10

brigittehiroshi
brigittehiroshi

One of the few perfumes that are suitable for hot and humid countries. I higly recommend this fragrance if you live in a tropical country and want to have a not too sweet, misterious woody and soft spicy scent aura.

A very good quality scent. Even I cannot see in notes pyramid, I feel a delicious anise scent. Of course there's much more than anise. A complete voyage to woody and spicy scents awaits you after the first minutes.

Projection is the perfect, good but not too much and not too close to the skin. Lonvegity is one of the best for tropical countries. It's one of the most long lasting perfumes under this weather conditions.

I love it and it's a fragrance that when you wear it in a tropical night, it will be softly enveloping you like an invisible mist of a magical scent all night long.

Linden
Linden

Neat, balanced with a classy retro feel. Even though I don't favour iris very much, I enjoy this scent. There's a very clean, calm, smooth feeling about it. I do wish it was a bit sharper in the drydown. Overall, a bit too mild, leaves me wanting something more...

missan

The Vetiver note is nice. The rest I find sharp, cold and artificial. If I can find Infusion de Vetiver I will try it, but this leaves me cold. And I should add, very cold.

rohmhild
rohmhild

It's well-done, pleasant, not annoying - but so saaad and boring!!! I read comments here and don't imagine how anybody can have any good emotions wearing it. I feel terrible in it. Maybe it's because of iris - the female variant of infusion is also the saddest in the world. Here there is also a huge smell of carrot!!! If you don't like it, you better not purchase it.

safaristory
safaristory

One of the best fragrance ever! at least for me. :)

Freshmike
Freshmike

I'm not sure how I ended up purchasing this fragrance last year but after two 3.4 oz bottles, I'm ready to purchase yet another bottle. . The fragrance is exquisite in all notes and the composition complexity is a symphony that my body chemistry has an orgasm to and climaxes every single time I wear it! I'm surprised to hear that the grand daughter to the founder created this. It's lasting, but not over-powering or offensive, soapy-ish but not too sweet but quiets down to a clean, subtle scent that makes you look at yourself in the mirror and get a woody; the scent that would have passer-byers take a second look and a deep whiff as it tickles your nose like something so delicious, so warm and tantalizing to the nose that you can't help but to notice and think DAMN, that's a nice smelling man and speaks volumes without even saying a word. Clearly this is a favorite and a MUST HAVE for any mature, professional, handsome, confident man who doesn't need to be on center stage with fragrances but definitely a scent that will leave a lasting impression. I'm wearing it now and smelling myself and feel like I would taste delicious. My name is Mike and I APPROVE this review!

dinomad
dinomad

E' sicuramente un profumo molto fresco ed elegante molto adatto alla stagione primaverile per ragazzi di ogni eta'. Leggero e persistente allo stesso tempo rappresnta bene la classe e la sofisticazione dello stile italiano.
Brava Miuccia

golgotronx
golgotronx

Parfait !!!
Le coté poudré très classe de l'iris est juste trop bon.
Un parfum qui sent (très bon)le propre, qui vous enveloppe de fraicheur et vous rassure toute la journée (la tenue est juste incroyable).
En résumé infusion d'homme c'est la classe à l'italienne, merci Madame.

boulouboulou
boulouboulou

The reconciliation of barbershop scent and high quality perfume.
This is the best iris I have ever smelled. Raw materials must be top notch, and the perfumers worked very well. It's a real "tour de force" : widely available mass market but high quality, very common but refined notes, totally intemporal. A must.

Lasting : very good
Sillage : good

hunterblu
hunterblu

This is my second favorite fragrance next to Prada Infusion d'Iris. I am absolutely obsessed. Prada's Iris line is all I wear anymore and has deffinately become my signature scent. I get complements all the time from both men and women. Occasionally, when I'm feeling particularly frisky I will layer DSquared She Wood with Prada Infusion d'Homme. They work wonderfully together. The She Wood adds a little bit of sweetness to the incense and woodsy notes of d'Homme.

RobbieX

Gorgeous clean linen scent. One note but what a note! Longevity and sillage 10/10. You will smell so clean when you have this on. One of THE best men's fragrances ever!

rosecat
rosecat

Beautiful. Unisex, it's a comfy, snuggle cozy scent. Just can't stop sniffing! It smells clean too like just got out of shower and clothes are freshly laundered. In the most lovely classy way, it's a powdery, iris & amber & ceder perfume, simple elegance.

kl99
kl99

Picture Impressions:

A sad 70s soap.

A walk into ikea.

A clean pair of cotton underwear worn for an hour by a man immediately after having finished bathing in the bath tub the bathtub of his grandmother.

Not my kind.

frostyicy
frostyicy

Very, very clean scent. It's the staple of what a clean floral powdery scent should smell like.

I spray this on my skin and it literally lasts all day long. You get the freshness of soap and powder. This fragrance could be somewhat unisex.

When I spray this on I feel like I have just gotten out of the shower from using some expensive soap and after I put some baby powder on. I then walk outside and on each side of the sidewalk is a huge garden with many bitter orange trees that I must walk through to get to my car and neroli oil mist is all around. The scent gets on my clothes and lingers.

This is a very fresh clean powdery scent.

I actually bought a 1.7oz from Perfumania for $26. Not to start any speculation but the Sales Associate made me aware that this fragrance is on the brink of discontinuance. Not sure if that means it would be reformulated, or if they are getting a new box design such as Prada Amber Pour Homme and they're getting rid of the old ones. Not really sure how accurate the information is anyway, but as others have said it smells very similar to Prada Infusion d'Iris for women and Prada Amber Pour Homme so this could be a reason for a possible discontinuance. So if you're a big fan definitely research to see if it's being discontinued and if so stock up.

Either way this is a good scent and if you're into soapy, floral and powdery smells I would recommend.

Sillage/Projection: 8/10
Longevity 8/10
Compliment factor: 7/10
Purpose: 8/10
Season: Will work in any season.

Updated 5/17/13:

After a year of owning this fragrance it is no where as good as I originally thought. I actually have worn this fragrance only once or twice maybe. Far too floral, powdery and soapy... cheap soap at that. Also seems more feminine than masculine to my nose. Definitely not good for me but others who are into this fragrance type will surely love it.

Sillage/Projection: 8/10
Longevity 8/10
Compliment factor: 4/10 (those who I asked either LIKED it or HATED it)
Purpose: 8/10
Season: Will work in any season.

pipernigrum
pipernigrum

My colleague told me today, you smells like a big talcum powder bottle. I love this parfume!!! :-)

Igor Rosenkreuz
Igor Rosenkreuz

Smells like Dove in my skin =/

L'amoureux
L'amoureux

When i'm in doubt because I go on a hiatus from this fragrance, everytime I wear it it reassures me of its greatness. You'd never think this stuff would last from your first impression- Wrong. Last all day and it's a confidence booster lol. Smells like the best soap ever, but super expensive and european? It's unisex and a 4 season fragrance; it would be a void in my collection that would be difficult to replace, IMO.

AmoreProfumi
AmoreProfumi

I'll admit yes it smells almost exactly like the women's version && I just adore the smell, reminds me of a expensive Italian soap! with a touch of powder && Its just a beautiful scent && very recognizable whenever I wear it my mom says "your wearing your Prada aren't you?" lol Even though its such a light scent more suitable for spring/ summer wear (IMO) I say its pretty versatile for whenever you feel just for the fact of it smelling like a clean soap. && Even though its light, it lasts!

I have both the Infusion && Ambre for sheer fact I'm such a fan of powdery soapy smells. If others enjoy these type of scents then go for this, no worry for dissapointment. :)

Grottola

Okay, I'll admit it: I'm a sucker for soapiness.

There's just something so attractive about all these fragrances that call the bluff on "just-out-of-the-shower" clean. Scents like Mugler Cologne, Gendarme, etc. are fragrances that may not be highly unique, but they're thoroughly satisfying and enjoyable. Prada Infusion d'Homme is one of those fragrances.

It's a simple formula: a powdery yet friendly iris with some soapy vetiver and a beautiful, clean, birch-like aroma (I'm guessing that's the olibanum). It's clean and refreshing, yet satisfying and lovable. Infusion d'Homme isn't pampered pansy boy either - just lovely, lovely cleanliness. I get decent longevity out of it; at least six hours before it finally starts to poop out.

Not much else I can say about Infusion d'Homme, other than that in the weeks after I first purchased this fragrance, it shot into my top ten. I don't like it as much as I used to, but I still greatly enjoy it. Soapy, clean fragrances can evoke all kinds of nostalgic images for me - the first day of school, Easter Sunday, or generally anything that involves cleanliness and new beginnings. Just try it, already, whether you're a man or a woman. It's perfectly unisex and perfectly enjoyable.

necromancer
necromancer

In a few words: Soapy, Freshy, Clean and Smooth. Like BLV by Bvlgari but not that harsh. Good scent to use in offices, dinners, and occasional events. Very versatile but best suited for Winter due to its Iris note.

AndrzejK
AndrzejK

Gorgeous iris and powdery notes. Some say its smells like a fresh shirt just after washing. Anyway, it is a great frag for spring and summer.

imwishing
imwishing

i love this actually, but i find there's something in the smell that makes me dizzy

ariyah
ariyah

UNISEX TOTAL! Loveee

gamblingcook
gamblingcook

I love this stuff. I don't get that fresh out of the shower thing, but I probably just never used any soap or shower gel that smells something like this.
What I do get is baby powder and that's exactly why I like this so much since that happens to be one of my favorite smells.

For longevity I always get 8+ hours. The projection isn't great on me, but I wear this to work and for that purpose it's perfectly fine.

jinjun
jinjun

This smells exactly like Prada Infusion d'Iris for women, but stronger and has some additional aquatic note. I dislike both.

qwerty82
qwerty82

A nice scent but like most other reviewers I felt that it's just too soapy. Not for me.

silvrsrfr
silvrsrfr

I kind of liked this one, somewhat sophisticated (no, it's not the Prada name, which doesn't appeal to me), but kept getting hints of hairspray mixed with the soapy scent- a classier soap, but not so much the hairspray. Seems to last well, mild projection, but don't think I'll add this one to my collection any time soon. BTW, I noticed similar "hairspray" odors in other Pradas for men, but not sure what's behind that note. Any ideas anyone?

ikipi
ikipi

Class, luxury, sophistication, cleanliness, discretion.
Long life.

Heverton
Heverton

Infusion D'homme opens up with a rich iris note accompanied by a touch of neroli giving to this particular fragrance a soap aroma, a WELL made soap.

Through time vetiver appears leaving a differentiated smell that we usually find in soapy fragrances.

Anyway, a very good clean scent, perfect for casual days.

Rich28
Rich28

This has to be one of the most unique frags I have ever smelt. It's so unique that at first, I didn't know whether I liked it or not. I've also never gotten the kind of longevity that I've gotten with this frag with any other. I've gotten 10hrs plus with this one.

To me the opening gives off a citrusy laundry detergent/citrusy spray starchy kinda vibe, it's that clean. I also get the soapy vibe that people have been talking about. I don't get the amber at all or any kind of powdery or milky vibe, but people who I've asked to smell it have said it smells like powder.

To me this is a dry smell (if that makes any sense). In the middle I get the florals (but not an overly sweet floral)and woods (the cedar is prob where the dryness comes from). My best part of this frag however, is the drydown. Most people find the iris the most dominiat note, but in the drydown I get heavey inscence also (which is weird bec I seem to be one of the few who actually detects it).

Incense always creates a calming effect, so that's probaly why I've been sniffing myself constantly everytime I wear this frag and trust me, with minimal sprays you will smell this on you all day even though it doesn't project much.

Prada Infusion D'Homme reminds me of Linnen, the colours white and yellow and stainless white tees (preferably V neck), why? I really don't know. Maybe it's because the word clean (which is what this smell conjures) calls to memory, images of freshly washed linnen and White tees.

Overall this frag is unique, I cannot over emphasise how clean it is. Some may find it simple, but simplicity is elegance and Prada Infusion D'Homme is the casual version of elegance. It's preppy without being showy. It doesn't scream at you, It's soft spoken but definately not a push over. Apart from the dryness which itches my throat, I really like this frag.

Sillage: 5/10
Smell: 8.5/10

vardavas
vardavas

oh this is a great one! Fresh, clean, powdery, creamy. Sticks to the skin all day long with great silage. Both genders ask me about this one all the time!

oxm
oxm

Hello, today I want to talk about another fragrance of Prada Infusion d'Homme.
Unlike Prada Amber pour homme this now is less complex but more enjoyable, remains the incredible feeling of clean (as a child I felt like a fragrance, and I've never forgotten: a courtyard near my house in one day spring, the breeze carried the scent of freshly laundered sheets were so many ... that what I was impressed ... then you know not all detergents have the same scent)
Now, back to Infusion d'Homme is to say that
the note was introduced to Iris, as happened a few years ago with Fahrenheit and the results are quite flattering, I can not help but to smell my wrist where the bottom is a bit soapy, but pleasant scent, a fragrance may be suitable for both sexes ... and who would forego
all these good things?
delightful

Anup
Anup

This is another sampler from my early collection. Before i went to visit Gypsy i had about 1 drop left in my vial. He told me that wouldn't do, and filled it to the brim. That's really the only reason i'm able to review it now.
What does one think when imagining Prada? Style, fashion, beauty and elegance ... infusion D'homme is all of these things.

Upon the start of this i get ALOT of "soapy" iris, but, I would like to take a moment to break down the term "soapy". I define soapy as being floral, sweet and slightly milky with touches of woody accords throughout. If THAT is the correct application that you're all using the word "soapy" for, then i whole heartedly agree.
Back on track, as it begins to mellow an old wheelbarrow full of sun dried vetiver is dumped in front of you, and chopped into bits. Neroli isn't the star to this fragrance, but i feel that it compliments the iris well in the sense that it is dry, aromatic, sunny and slightly citric.
Upon drying, benzoin crystals dominate over all the other accords save for the pervading iris. Benzoin adds some much needed body and depth with it's slightly spicy, smooth vanilla tendencies. Also found in the base is a blatantly "velvety" smoke type of smell, with "grapefruity-orange???" accords.

I approve

Smell: 9.5
Longevity: 7.5
Sillage: 8

hellogoddag
hellogoddag

Clean and soapy
- But also boring in my opinion
Prada Amber smells more advanced and delicate, while this is almost pure soap with a green opening.

Grottola

Infusion d'Homme: clean, starchy, white hotel soap. It's pleasant, but not my cup of tea. Definitely powdery, but in a soapy sense. If I wanted a "clean" fragrance, I'd rather wear Gendarme EdP or Mugler Cologne.

Still, Infusion d'Homme isn't bad. Definitely unisex and the longevity is good (6 - 7 hours).

bonovox
bonovox

Well, I just got this delivered to my front door and sprayed two shots on each side and one of my wrists, and all I'm thinking about right now is my little two-year-old niece's baby diaper lotion. WARNING: this is just my initial introduction. I will edit later after a few hours to see what happens once I get to the heart of this fragrance. But right now it doesn't come close to the original and most beautiful Amber pour homme, in my opinion. I can get some of the more floral scents, but there is a definite powder kick for the first five or 10 minutes. I also don't know what is giving this a small and subtle "citrusy" note at the beginning,... we shall see!

The Verdict: I will try to be as objective as possible, but I really do not like this fragrance at all. The only two positive things I have to say about it are the bottle and it's longevity. I think you can save yourself a lot of money and just stock up on Johnson & Johnson baby powder, the first few days I almost gagged and had to drink something to get the taste out of my nose and mouth. People in the office asked me what I was wearing which indicates a pretty decent sillage, but nobody said "oooooooooh, that smells good!" Or "aaaaaaaah, I really like that!" The next morning I had to change my pillow case because the fragrance was still lingering in the form of a very nasty baby powder fragrance. This will either be returned or sold on eBay, and I will stick with the original Amber PH, or PH Intense if I can find it.

Bottle 9/10
Sillage 8/10
Longevity 10/10
Scent 6/10

VogueBoy
VogueBoy

very very powdery and soapy iris, for my nose it is too much... I bought 100ml+shower gel+aftershave lotion for a very good price but I am disappointed because in this scent is crossing the border where iris smells not like a floral but like a funeral

tuky
tuky

As everyone said..it is a soapy fragrance.
It has complexity and high qualiy raw materials. It smells like a part of my chilhood. A high class fragrance BUT although it has good longevity the SILLAGE is... actualy it isn't.
It's a shame that such a good fragrance couldn't be smelled by people near to you; you and your 'lover' can smell it...

Aromaticus
Aromaticus

To me it is a perfume failed, the entry may be nice, but after persistent stench becomes really nasty, disgusting.

JohnMc
JohnMc

Sensuous, not sexy, soapy and comforting fragrance from Prada. Having recently bought Prada Amber Intense, I was curious to try this offering. I was very, very pleased with the tester that I sampled and will indulge in the future!

Wonderful perfume for men! So sensual, warm and light at the same time! I love the powdery drydown.

Love it!

Seraph

Is perfect for all day, in the morning until the evening. It is so fragile in the air but strong on the skin. I love this perfume!

Bananapeel
Bananapeel

This was actually one of my first cologne purchases.

This is defiantly not the most masculin scents, but that kind of fits my personality.

I recommend it If you enjoy unisex scents.

Endymion
Endymion

Agree with Attitude, this scent is much more feminine than masculine.
Wonder why they market as a masculine fragrance?

I think it's worn and purchased mainly by female customers :)

asmhfdbds
asmhfdbds

Luxurious soap that can be exellent for work.
citrus crisp opening then soapy powdery.
U well smell the most clean man for about 8 hours with good longevity.
Don't wear it in the heat,the powder will shock u.
Maybe it's not compliment getter but people will enjoy it a lot.
They would like to be closer to you.
You're the cleanest of the clean.

an.jorePipip
an.jorePipip

To be frank, I have never considered to add Prada perfume to my collection before. But when I tried this one, it smells so good! Fresh and clean, like I just having a shower. That soapy note makes me like a baby, in a good way! Want to buy for sure!

Mushroomfat
Mushroomfat

I didnt foresee the risk of a 27year old guy to try a soapy Prada fragrance.
I have nothing against soapy fragrances, and by categorising as soapy I mean fragrances that remind me of various bars of soap my parents had made us boys use as kids.
Some have been surprisingly nice: Fred Haymen 273 Indigo, Zirh Corduroy.
Some not quite as much but still enjoyable enough to wear: Bvlgari Black.
Then there's Prada Infusion... My mother would get Imperial Leather soap in a 3pack when budget was tight, that's what Infusion reminds me of: the soapiest of soapy scents out there.
Very floral scent, I don't detect incense at all.
In countries that don't have any soap that smells like this, this might be a powerfully floral fragrance, almost overbearing.

oyster_horace
oyster_horace

clean, fresh when first sprayed

and then it has a very prominent leathery iris smell(obviously), which somehow could sometimes be cloying but i think that's just me

then it slowly turns soapy and powdery

longevity is quite good actually(6hrs maybe?)
silage is STRONG for the top notes and middle notes
but after an hour or two, it would stay close to your skin

I think the women version is VERY VERY similar, but infusion d'iris is fresher, greener, more powdery and less cloying!!
and still very unisex and more easy to wear

definitely smell both of them to see the difference when testing them out!

ahnafuz
ahnafuz

really a nice piece of work

hay81hay
hay81hay

1st time test it i didn't like it, but when i test it again today what happened is : wait a minute this is very nice , how dare i hate it,
its woody earthy fresh and clean.
longevity looks good om my skin
upgrade to like it, and there are a chance to upgrade again to love it

marcello19
marcello19

Infusion d'Homme is a really good everyday fragrance especially in spring and summertime. It is light, fresh, clean and soapy, you can't really go wrong with it. During the summer, when I can't figure out which scent I would like to use, I generally use this one.
Projection, sillage and longevity: OK, nothing special, because it stays really close to the skin.
Overall: 6.5/10

denmaz
denmaz

same base with woman version but this is less sweet. the smell is too simple, not as rich as woman version. well, i'll go with infusion d'iris.

oshunshawo
oshunshawo

My boyfriend has this.....I wish I would have found it first....it's delicious!

Valentino
Valentino

I feel like I'm flogging a dead horse telling you that this is one exquisite fume but here goes...

I had all those typically dismissive thoughts at first: posh soap, old-fashioned eau de cologne, mature baby toiletries.(Lol, whoever said that). But this one comes a calling in the middle of the night when you don't own it and it's a persistent little bugger. It says 'That's right. You know you want me. You can't live without me...'

In fact I held out a whole week before I caved. (That's pretty good for me).

The mandarin orange (mandarine d'italie) is all over me at first spray, then the neroli and the iris. The other day, a few hours into wear, I got a stark naked vetiver. I said 'Hello old buddy, where'd you come from?'. I was so glad it was actually in there and not Prada BS!

In my opinion this is a bit better than Infusion d'Iris because it doesn't suffer from that smooshed mossy quality in the midnotes which I find distracting. This one is more clear cut; crisp and clean like the first step into a thick snow.

The rest, as they say, is history. If I had anything negative to say at all, it's all a bit 'innocent'. I feel like I ought to be cuddling a snow white Persian kitten to my neck and helping that ubiquitous old lady to cross the street. Still, at least I don't smell like her!

Prada INFUSION D'HOMME, first of all, is misnamed. This is not an infusion of men; it's a composition around iris. The name INFUSION D'HOMME makes it sound as though this must be one of Jean-Baptiste Grenouille's creations--only commencing from not red-haired nubile young maidens but hot metrosexual dudes.

But enough quibbling about the name and the need for the staffers at Prada to brush up on their French. PRADA INFUSION D'HOMME is gorgeous! What a delightful, clean, woody-incensy iris composition this is! I might even like this more than the original INFUSION D'IRIS (that's right: "infusion of iris", not "infusion of woman"!!!)

INFUSION D'HOMME has such a soapy yet lovely drydown, which I have never encountered in a made-for-men fragrance. But I'd be a happy gal indeed to smell this on the men around me. Or...on me! (-:

Careless-Whisper
Careless-Whisper

it Gives You more than 24 hours

i love it

LuckyStar1

I am on my second 200ml eau de toilette bottle. This fragrance is so crisp, clean and well balanced. It has a slight spicy twist with the citrus and it lasts all day on me. This is a big favourite of mine which I wear during the day.

mohmd.taha
mohmd.taha

This is one of the best purchases i have done lately, this fragrance deserve each & every penny spent on it.
The scent has a very fresh, crisp smell . The iris prominent top notes along with neroli, soon you will be overpowered by a pure soap accord which is so clean and elegant.
I absolutely adore this fragrance .

thatsmr2usir
thatsmr2usir

love this stuff! I'm actually torn between this & prada amber. I enjoy the soap like scents of them both, but this captures my attention. Very nicely done, altho somewhat synthetic but who cares when you smell as good as this? I will also be purchasing the shower gel to go along with the cologne. Enjoy & be fresh!

Lottis
Lottis

Very soft and lovely fragrance .. sophisticated and fresh soap.
I came across this cheaply on Ebay, thinking that it will be perfect for my brother. But when I tried it on myself I liked it very much. Good thing that my brother thought it was better suited for me than him self. For my (our) nose it's unisex. Even my workmates agreed and voted for me to keep it for myself.
I could clearly feel the similarity between Infusion d`Homme and Infusion d'Iris for Women.
I am a happy female owner of Prada Infusion d `Homme

Now I have used it in a couple days and I really really love it!!!

Kostas54
Kostas54

A classy clean, soapy smell with hints of incense. It brings to mind the scene of a man who just got out of the shower fresh and clean and then lies on a bed covered with crispy white linen sheets...

The only drawback is that it stays very close to the skin, but then regarding the character of the smell is this really a drawback?

autumn89
autumn89

This is a spectacular soapy scent. The base of frankincense and benzoin lingers for hours and hours and actually smells very masculine, though a woman could easily adopt this.

A must have casual scent.

Prada set the bar when it comes to designer releases. As Boss come out with cheap synthetic citrus fragrance after cheap synthetic citrus fragrance, Prada release this subtle, beautiful little gem in a simple, charming bottle.

Its a clean fragrance that manages to not be dull... which is a huge achievement. And it lasts and lasts... probably down to the frankincense and benzoin in the base.
The quality speaks for itself.

Yes, its soapy. Very soapy so if you do not like soapy fragrances this will not be your cup of tea, though it could not offend anybody.

Classy stuff.

costaleo
costaleo

Prada represents luxury in what I consider its best: simplicity is the most elegant item in a really "luxurious" man. There's nothing that a lay person in perfumery would consider "special" about this Prada, given its astonishing simplicity. One has to go beyond "ordinary" to find the treasure hidden in ths heavenly fragrance.

M.David
M.David

Hello!! Infusion d´Homme is a truly masterpiece. This is a scented soap with a lot of class. His projection and longevity are very good. It´s amazing. 10/10 for me!!

Mindphlux
Mindphlux

I don't see it listed in the notes, but I get a lemon smell from Prada Milano. I am a huge fan of Amber so it was a no brainer for me to get this one. The smell, is similar to Amber, but more powdery and less soapy in my opinion. Floral is still a key factor in the scent. The projection and longevity are not as good as Amber, but still above average. If you liked Amber, check this one out ASAP!

Jave26
Jave26

I really like this, to me its a nice clean just came out the shower scent which its why I like it, longevity is great. This is my favorite prada and its well complimented when I wear it a thumbs up.

RobbieX

A beautiful and a mainly "one note" fragrance but can smell almost celery/parsley at top....it's one of the best clean smelling frags - like fresh clean linen, I think it has been constructed to smell like that, beautiful smell and longevity is fantastic! - a great fragrance - in my all time top 10.

annabolina
annabolina

I'm a woman, and I like this frag. on me..... :)

cowboykenny27
cowboykenny27

Very soapy clean smell - a little synthetic but a lovely scent - buy the aftershave balm if you love the smell of neroli - lovely :)

ryvlajo
ryvlajo

Beautiful and quite stable. Love the fresh parsley note. One of the favorites, but it is becoming way too popular.

dm8m
dm8m

when i first sniffed prada infusion d'homme, it was love at first smell. it's very fresh, just like coming off the shower scent.=)

guest_Strong soapy smell
guest_Strong soapy smell

I tried this perfume today at mall and still smelling the strip of paper I sprayed it on.
The opening is very strong, soapy, lavendarish smell. Although I liked the smell, but I it felt bit girly with such strong fruity smell. Yes it is very monotone and will not confuse anybody when they smell it on you.
I don't think its for me, I am leaning towards Sean John's.

guest_PLFR
guest_PLFR

You may want to test this before buying.

For me, it is a strange situation: I love it but I cannot wear it. I had a sample given on a purchase of another perfume and decided to give it a try. I put just one drop behind each ear. I initially loved it but in 1/2 hour got a very bad headache and had to wash it off (with LOTS of water). After one week, tried it on again and got the same reaction. The fragrance is so intense that almost gives me a vomiting reaction.

I regret that I cannot wear it because I like it very much. It's like listening to your favourite tune but with deafening intensity.

I am aware that my reaction is unusual and that I may have some intolerance to an ingredient, but nevertheless be cautious about it.

guest_Arie
guest_Arie

A fresh soapy fragrance...very nice. Stay close to the skin for a very long time.
Great longevity!

Seraph

Today I buy this perfume for myself and I love it so much. Is perfect mix.

Perfumaniac
Perfumaniac

Subtle, dry, versatile-if this was a wine, it would be a great Pinot Grigiio. It's made with aged Florentine-Irish roots, giving it an elegant, clear smell, like beach grass and polished wood.

scenturian

Absolutely elegant, luxurious, clean, soapy and very sexy. Amazing lavender accord. One of my fav. Must have for Prada fans. After Prada Amber this is no mistake. Good projection and longevity.
Prada rules. Not for citrus aquatic fans.

EJS
EJS

Currently my everyday scent. The soapy smell definitely isn't for everyone. But to me, it's a fresh and clean scent. Long lasting also!

orbicon
orbicon

This a beautiful fragrance, but, understandably not for everyone. The first spray bring notes of vetiver and neroli. The dry down brings soft and luxurious cedar, heavy with iris. If you don't like iris, you won't like this.

Mariano
Mariano

"Luxury" and "sophistication" were the first words that came to my mind when I tried this one. I've read a lot of bad reviews like "the most expensive soap of the world","soapy smell", I think are very simplified points of view. After the clean, sharp opening I can pick up perfectly the vetiver and neroli notes. But don't think you'll get a a lot of compliments wearing this one, In my opinion it's the kind of scent that needs a very intimate contact to be noticed. The best of all it's that lasts the whole day.

Another masterpiece by Prada. :-)

seabear
seabear

I really wanted to like this one but just can't. First reaction to the tester-on-card trial caught my attention as unusual. Got a tester for use on myself today. Out of the gate it smelled like Johnson's Baby Shampoo, quickly moved to a very feminine floral, and finished with an unoriginal cedar-incense note. I'll have to pass on this one.

chocolateguy
chocolateguy

A wonderful scent! Another masterpiece from Prada parfum house. Light yet strong, strong yet pure, simple yet interesting. With a very great longervity. And a beautiful bottle. As well as a quite reasonable price. Totally masculin. Now I can understand why all around the world, from Europe to Asia, everywhere this one is so popular. Clean, romantique, gentle, and diffirent. I love it!

mellybee
mellybee

Originally I get this one for my fiance but then he asked me why I wanted to force him wearing a women fragrance?!
So I tried it on my skin out of curiosity and I liked it.
First the iris reached my nose with a slightly citrusiness. The lemon used to turn into an after shave type of scent on my skin but this one didn't. Iris is one of my fav ingredients and together with the lemon note create an elegant sophisticated fragrance. As the scent dried down it turned into sweet creamy woodyness, I couldn't hardly stop smelling my wrist.
I compared Infusion d'Homme with the woman version and I have to say that I preferred this one to it. In the woman's version I couldn't detect the iris or even any other note except the cedar. It even made me wash it off as soon as possible.
A day I've been brave enough to spray it on me at my workplace and I got a compliment from a colleague of mine.

kurisu
kurisu

Ummm...Not bad,but I expected more.
I really love the dry down,but soapy scent in top notes is too"clean" for me.
Anyway,after the sharp opening,a pleasant middle & base note is so noble sweet and powdery.Maybe a good choice for soapy lover.But for me, I have to think twice.

Master Scents
Master Scents

Smells like soap.. Kind of reminds me of FCUK... I guess it's ok, but that soapy smell is a little too much for me. Not worth the money you pay for it. Get FCUK instead.

knightz
knightz

Infusion d'Homme opens with light Citrus, Neroli, and lightly powdery Iris. I have found that the multi-faceted Iris note can either join with the sharper top notes (as it does in Green Irish Tweed) or enhance the lower base notes (as it does in Arpege or Dior Homme Intense). In Infusion d'Homme it stays on top, and stays sharp. The first 15 minutes are just a little bit feminine, but it smooths out.

The Citrus touch fades quickly. What mostly comes through then is a top of Iris, with very strong Neroli. The Neroli is powdered by the Iris, which tames it down. It's the Iris that makes this much Neroli tolerable to me. I like Neroli but too much can be just a bit too intense for me, as it is for the opening minutes of Arpege. I like the slightly feminine opening of Infusion.

The rest of the heart and base is very much like Prada Amber pour Homme, but it never reaches the same level of soft sweetness that PApH does because of the sharper top and heart notes, including some light woody notes. There is always a sharper sweetness to Infusion d'Homme, even during the dry down. This adds elegance to the soft Prada classiness that both scents share. Very nice.

steve_arm
steve_arm

"Daniela Andrier worked on this composition for years"

and they ended up with the most soapy scent I've ever smell.
Doesn't work for me. Good for soapy lovers.
And the cleanness is very synthetic.

I'll give props to longevity though.
24 hours and going. This scent is like glue.

For vetiver I stick to Guerlain.

BethAshley
BethAshley

I agree with Tessture - Infusion d'Iris homme is quite similar to the women's version. Infact it is so similar I would say it is its twin brother.

The men's version has added citrus notes to the opening but also has the same cedar, powdery iris and soapy notes that the women's version has at its heart.

Awesome daytime and office choice - bright, clean and sophisticated.

Very like the feminine version with vetiver added. In the end, it comes out a little less remarkable, as some of the notes that make Infusion d'Iris for women different are notes that are commonly used in men's scents. Still nice, but not as wonderful.

watzisname
watzisname

First time smelling it made me live it more.. I bought it at the Prada flagship store in NYC.. Its a sweet yet sharp smell that I can't get enough of..

wakemeupalready
wakemeupalready

Love love love this.. it's so expensive smelling. Definately an amazing "wear after a nice shower" scent.

Very classic and masculine, although not much different from the female version, slightly more musky but still very classy.

baliquez

It disappears waay too fast on my skin, maybe because most of the ingredients are somehow ethereal type. A little nonscented moisturizer helps to lengthen the lifespan of this EDT.

dandy721
dandy721

I try it today and while i'm writing this i'm still smelling the parfume on my hand. This one is very very chic

jonr951
jonr951

i just got the 200ml yesterday 4 my 18th bday and i have to say it smells incredible! im a cologne junky and i havent smelled anything like it before. its very crisp clean and a bit powdery. definitely my favorite of my collection. prada did an amazing job and every guy should own this! its amazing!

baliquez

This scent is epic - the monochromatic freshness of the neroli (backed with only a hint of iris) fades to a luxurious barber-soap, powdery smell of grand history.

Clean, sharp, straight - the wearers own chemistry adds the spice to this elegant, uncomplicated, perfectly composited background.

mariotgomez
mariotgomez

I had an opportunity to test this fragrance (back of my hand) at the opening of the new Prada flagship store in San Francisco.

It is a nice clean scent. It is a well balance fragrance of Infusion d'Iris (for women)mixed with Prada Amber Pour Homme. Since I already own these two, I will wait until one finish before adding this to my collection.

Infusion d`Homme by Prada 4.01 out of 5 based on 1066 ratings and 215 user reviews

FragranceShop.com
Infusion D'homme Cologne by Prada - 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray
Prada Infusion D'Homme 3.4 oz Eau de Toilette Spray
Prada Infusion D'Homme 3.4 oz Eau de Toilette Spray
Zappos.com
Prada - Prada Infusion D'Homme Fragrance Eau de Toilette 3.4 oz No Color - Beauty
Prada Infusion D'Homme Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml 3.4oz
Prada Infusion D'Homme Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml 3.4oz
Prada Infusion D'Homme 6.75 oz Eau de Toilette Spray
Prada Infusion D'Homme 6.75 oz Eau de Toilette Spray
Eau De Toilette
Prada - Prada Infusion D'Homme Eau De Toilette Spray 6.8 fl oz N A - Beauty
Prada - Prada Infusion D'Homme Eau De Toilette Spray 6.8 fl oz N A - Beauty

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Prada Infusion d`Homme fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Prada Infusion d`Homme, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Infusion d`Homme by Prada. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Infusion d`Homme by Prada represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.