Designers » N-Q » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Infusion d`Iris Eau de Toilette Prada for women

Infusion d`Iris Eau de Toilette Prada for women
dislike

Infusion d`Iris Eau de Toilette Prada for women Pictures

Prada is launching a new perfume Infusion d`Iris which arrives on the market mid August 2010. Infusion d`Iris Eau de Toilette is based on aromas of popular eau de parfum launched in 2007 and aims at customers who prefer lighter perfumes. This version is also cheaper than EDP edition.

Infusion d`Iris EDT even though it carries the same name as Infusion d`Iris EDP and has the same theme, it is composed of completely different ingredients. Perfumer Daniela Andrier created edp and edt editions and enriched the new, fresher perfume with notes representing 'memories of iris flower'. When comparing a whole line of ingredients of both compositions, we can see that EDP version is built around orange blossom, mandarin, galbanum, benzoin, mastic, incense, vetiver, cedar and iris, while the new version is composed of iris, neroli, lily of the valley, violet, heliotrope, cedar and galbanum.

Prada Infusion d`Iris EDT is arriving in a flacon made of matt, frozen glass. Liquid is coloured in light green and promises freshness. The stopper is created of silver metal. The fragrance is available in amount of 50, 100 and 200 ml EDT The nose behind this fragrance is Daniela (Roche) Andrier.

iris Virginia Cedar Galbanum Heliotrope Lily-of-the-Valley Violet

Infusion d'Iris
Chanel No 19 Poudre
Infusion d'Iris L'Eau d'Iris
Infusion d`Homme
Iris & Lady Moore

Infusion d`Iris Eau de Toilette Fragrance Reviews

The Swedish girl

Even though I like this scent, I have som issues with it.

Sometimes it smells very peppery. I don`t see any peppers listed among the notes, but it`s there.
I wonder if it might be some sharp wood I`m smelling? Like "peppery cedar", is there such a thing?
It almost smells burned, like ashes.

Chanelette
Chanelette

Something about this one reminds me of the 90's - in a good way. When I first sprayed it on me it took me back to my teens when I was wearing Coty's Chanson d'Eau and CK One (and the Rachel haircut). It has this casual blue-jeans-white-shirt feel. But at the same time it is modern, it's timeless.It's clean and simple, soft,younger and fresher than the EDP version but I like them both equally. I mean love them :)

smellysmellycat
smellysmellycat

I really like Infusion D'iris and itws soft calm powderish smell. However it really lasts like 10 mins on me. And the EDP is not quite the smell i want.

jana.hullinghorst
jana.hullinghorst

I basically douse myself in this when I wear it. great alternative to citrus scents during really hot days. fresh and powdery, very casual.

blueviolet
blueviolet

Quite similar to the original, which I like. The top note is so very carroty in this one, I think its elegant and quirky at once. Dunno if I would buy it, I have the absolute one (gold bottle), and it is similar enough. It is different from the ususal floral sweet scents out there. Beautiful bottles as well in this range.

StellaXYH
StellaXYH

Infusion d'Iris EDT opens with an earthy, slightly carrot-y iris. This iris then mingles with green, slightly bitter galbanum and sweet violet, over a bark of dry cedar, while lily of the valley and heliotrope discreetly enhance the floral aspect. These different nuances are detectable, but all serve subtly to complement this powdery yet refreshing sensation.

While comparing side by side the EDP and the EDT, the original EDP is more crisp, more austere and more woody with the addition of incense, vetiver and resins, while the EDT feels more floral, more powdery and more feminine. But the differences are really subtle, and if I smell them seperately, I probably would think of EDT as a late drydown of EDP.

The sillage is close and the longevity is around 8 hours on me. I find Infusion d'Iris EDT a lovely, modernized powdery fragrance of violet and iris. And I quite like the frosted bottle, gauzy, just like the fragrance itself. I'd recommend it as a refreshing, yet elegant fragrance for spring.

plutodagirl
plutodagirl

Powder, Powder, and more powder. It's almost unbearable to me when I first spray it. I do get the "baby wipe" thing. It's not a bad smell, just... so powdery. I can only handle one spray of this. More than that, and I feel like I can't breathe. I get no woods at all, which is a bummer. The drydown is more creamier to me, and not as powdery as the beginning, which makes it more tolerable. This was a blind buy for me. I thought I would have loved it because of the notes, but this... this... maybe it might grow on me. It better, because I purchased the biggest bottle, along with a rollerball of the EDP. I did that backwards, because the EDP is HEAVEN to me. Not as powdery, and that woodsy incense note makes me swoon. I should have purchased the bigger bottle of the EDP, not the EDT!

krlamev
krlamev

It's more clean than fresh I think, Really clean... Green but very soapy... very very soapy.
In the dry down I can sense it not so sharp as the begining.
Very strong in the begining... you can smell it all over the place when you spray it on.. but sadly it doesn't last long on my skin.. :(
Probably I should try the EDP.

HeidiLynn
HeidiLynn

This is a very pretty scent, although it didn’t start that way. I am gaining an appreciation for a balmy iris (or violet) scent. Prada Infusion d’ Iris starts a little too astringent—pinchy, dry, sharp—for the first 20 minutes. Then, it starts to calm down and relax…. I’m imagining a kitten that I’ve nabbed, who starts her time on my lap clawing and mewling…but who finally relaxes and starts to rumble and stretch in comfortable languor. The muskiness causes Infusion to melt subtly into my skin. I always smell iris as being similar to orris root, and that is also here, which gives a depth and a vegetal quality that is earthy but not dirty. There is also a fair bit of sweetness, but it’s not candy or fruit—it’s a sophisticated, reserved floral sweetness that is both calm and calming. That must be the heliotrope. There is a dryness, a muskiness and a sweetness that, along with the iris, make this borderline powdery, yet not. I really feel that this scent has settled very well into my skin, yet is still distinct and perfumey. I’m usually a floriental lover with strong reservations about light florals—but this is lovely. I will say, I had a bottle of Bijan Nude (also a strong iris note), and while this is not identical, it has a similar iris-musk presence; other iris lovers would do well to try that one.

Sillage is fair to moderate, and longevity so far about 4 hours; for an EDT, that is quite nice. I only have a sample bottle, and Prada is rather outside my price point, but I would enjoy having this as an addition to my collection.

Penelope17
Penelope17

This is a fair perfume nothing horribly wrong with it, but then it hit me - it smells exactly like Swedish Berries! Now all I think about it Swedish Berries.

Has this happened to anyone else?

Eos
Eos

Infusion d'Iris Eau de Toilette does not smell identical to the orginal EDP. The EDT is lighter, fresher, soapier and also a bit sweeter from the heliotrope. When I wear this I miss the complexity that mastic and incense gave the original EDP. This edition smells more like lotions and cold creams to my nose, while the EDP smells more like lipstick. The EDT is still enjoyable, but I will stick with my EDP.

jewel.wido
jewel.wido

Unfortunately this one is just a "like" for me. For such a soft fragrance I got a little headache from smelling this-- it's too much in your face baby wipe/ Baby shampoo smell for me.
I already have a baby and certainly don't need to smell even more like one.

ann.sundwall
ann.sundwall

@ArabianKnight: Ha! I too immediately think "baby wipe" when I first spray this, but for some reason I can't let go of it. I've had a sample vial, which I immediately gave away. But then I bought a mini, which I promptly lost. And now I've purchased a 100 ml tester which I am trying out today. I think it is the dryness that appeals to me. If that quality is even stronger in the EDP, then I will go there next. If you can get past the "baby wipe" first impression, it does grow more woody and sophisticated. I rather think it is "me" scent, but maybe not a "me" I am quite comfortable with.

Arabian Knight
Arabian Knight

Hmmm...I admit I do have a bit of a cold at the moment, but all I can smell on the card is fresh baby wipes :/

spidola
spidola

Finally I decided to review this beauty! I have been wearing it for years and continue wearing and enjoying it. The perfection of this perfume seamed obvious for me, I did not see any purpose to review it so far. But accidently I noticed some negative reviews, so I decided to add mine, absolutely positive one.
This scent is the blind choice perfume for me – when I can’t decided the perfume to wear I choose this, and it’s always perfect. I love all notes of it – iris, galbanum, violet, heliotrope, cedar, lily of the valley. I love its soapiness, its delicacy, its freshness. I love how it whispers its presence… I can’t call it sensual, but sometimes the sensuality is hidden behind other qualities and has no need to shout about. It’s a perfume of good behavior and reflection…

It's Excellent!

Steph1323201
Steph1323201

I don't like this scent at all on me. All I smell is Powder and a lot of it! I'm not a huge fan of Iris either. I just don't like this on me, but that may be different if I smell it on someone else.

hsd1
hsd1

I think this is my favorite version of this scent. It is perfect, powdery, iris wrapped soap with nice longevity and close sillage, which all are pluses in my book. It is clean like an expensive luxury powder. I keep coming back to this at the store in the tester. Smells perfect and classy to wear anywhere.

almondbreakfast
almondbreakfast

The fact is:

I totally disagree with this one below..

Motor oil...?

Anyway, I see it as a compliment for Prada.

'The Devil'

Irishys
Irishys

Tried this in a store as I am shopping for a new fragrance. I saw all the great reviews so thought how bad can it be?

BAD! On me it smells like a combination of motor oil and heavy duty soap. YUCK.

I will not be purchasing this one.

woah97138624
woah97138624

This a great fragrance on most people, but be warned - you should test it first!

I blind bought this because of all the rave reviews.

However on me it smells awful. For the first three hours,it smells like antiseptic cream, incense and cedar. It gave me a headache. At the 4 hour mark it improved - it started smelling powdery, green and woody. There was very little floral on me, almost like a men's fragrance.

I gave it to my friend and it smelled great on her though.

So, it's wonderful perfume most the time, but just in case, try it first. Give it at least six hours as the scent does evolve quite a lot.

Molko
Molko

Perfect fresh, soapy, powdery, clean scent for all seasons. You can always feel so clean like after a refreshing bath. Totally unisex, for me similar to Body Shop white musk for men, but in more powdery version.

temporalgrace
temporalgrace

Very pleasant. Classy/classic are the words that come to mind. Soft, fresh, powdery, and inoffensive, yet somehow radiating wealth and elegance. I don't usually like powdery scents. I am in love with this one. The almond-y scent of the heliotrope gives this the quality of very expensive makeup powder, the kind you'd expect a modern day princess to keep on her vanity. I will probably only purchase a mini of this one just because I don't know that I'll wear it very often, but it's certainly worth the money for a full bottle! It's very well blended. Suitable for pretty ladies of all ages, absolutely timeless. Having this on my shelf will make me feel so sophisticated!

lollsazz
lollsazz

I was for a long time wondering what this smelt like... well, now i know :) It reminds me very much of old ladies - at least this seems like old, rich ladies over in Norway really like fragrances and room sprays with a lot of iris. By old I mean 70, 80, 90. Since I have never before smelt anything I KNEW had strong iris, I have always associated it with the smell of something antique and expensive. And dusty. Unlike powdery smells, that feel warm, the smell of iris is cool. It smells cool in the same way violets do (iris and violets aren't similar in smell). That were my two scents.

UPDATE: hehe, I didn't notice this had violets in. Maybe it's the violets that make this smell cool?

verzosa
verzosa

What fascinates me about this rendition of Infusion D'Iris is it is so intimate, soft spoken yet long lasting. It's been very hard for me to find a clean scent that's soft and last long.

About a year ago I bought the EDP version of this and found it too strong for my liking, and I find it funny that people think this smells too "medical" because to me the original left me with that impression. Maybe it is the body chemistry?

Call me crazy, but on me this almost smell like Flowerbomb. I know that most people may not see it, but to me it's as if I'm wearing a very light and enchanting and clean version of it. It's the perfect balance between sweet and floral without being at all strong.

In my head, I just imagine that cliche image of a girl putting on her boyfriend's over-sized buttoned up after taking a shower, and pillow talks. It's so intimate you have to literally be a foot to actually making physically contact to capture the beauty of it. If you want more sillage I suggest spraying it more than once on whatever area you usually spray.

It's also quite luxurious as it should be, like you cleaned yourself up with high class soap in the morning. Since it's so soft, I don't wear it to get compliments (though it hasn't hinder me from getting any), it's almost like a guilty pleasure for me.

Wemano
Wemano

This really is a clean, fresh and feminine fragrance! I've been searching for something like this quite a while, and since I found this one my search is probably over. It's dry, but fresh because of the green notes, there's also a bit of sweet in it, but just the right amount. Silage is soft but longevity is above expectations. I sprayed this on this morning and can, now 10 hours later, still catch whiffs of this lovely soft scent! Lovely for spring and summer for a clean and feminine feeling!

oblivion
oblivion

Nice, grassy-powdery fresh, a bit loud, though appropriate for almost any occasion. With all that being said, I don't get the fascination with this fragrance. It's safe and clean I guess but nothing special.

Arleners
Arleners

When I first got Infusion it was in a sample vile and I loved it. Then some time later I purchased the bottle and the first time I sprayed it I almost gagged. The scent smelled like dead flowers. Naturally I considered returning it but decided to leave it alone in a dark drawer for a week or two and see if the scent evolved; sure enough I started wearing it again and there it was. The scent I had loved when I first encountered the fragrance. It's powdery, clean, wears close to the skin-- Maybe even a bit clinical but in a good way. This is a great scent for Summer and I have been wearing it almost daily.

alchemist1976stephanie
alchemist1976stephanie

I got a sample of this today and OMG! If you want a clean scent that is perfectly powdery without being stuffy or heavy and overly sharp- then look no further! I don't even feel the need to try the EDP. Yes, it is a bit reminiscent of baby shampoo but in a good way without coming across too synthetic. I could easily spray this on everything! This is a wonderful light fragrance that still has some umph! This is definitely buy worthy!

Amberlynn4
Amberlynn4

I beg to differ with some of the more recent comments. I find this scent to be very lovely, light, pretty, delicate, soft and unobtrusive. I usually never like powdery scents. But I enjoy that this one is not too sugary sweet, not overpowering, not obnoxious, as it is understated yet lovely. For those reasons, I think it’s good for the office. And still, I find myself wanting to spray it on myself just before crawling into bed for some reason. It’s not a sexy or sultry scent and maybe not best for a date or night out. I think it smells casual yet feminine. It lasted on my skin most of the day and I could even catch gentle and pleasing whiffs of it randomly in the office as I lifted my hands or arms to complete a task.

I enjoyed it all day and even more as time went on, which is rare because many perfumes become too peppery or too sugary on the dry down, start to annoy me, or give me a headache. It’s subtle and not in your face and not too fruity, not too flowery, not too sweet, not too deep, not too sultry, not too musky and not even too powdery. Smelling it in the bottle at the store I was about to pass it up though because it wasn’t as impressive from the bottle. But a woman told me, “I get so many compliments when I wear that! From people who are young, old, men and women and little kids!” So I thought I’d at least take a sample and wear it on my skin. My boyfriend smelled it on me last night and just kept his nose in my arm, closing his eyes and enjoying taking in deep breaths of it! He generally loves the smell of regular powder or talc powder which is one reason why he was so drawn to it. AND I wouldn’t suggest buying baby powder scented lotion to achieve the powdery scent because this Prada one takes on lovely, soft floral notes throughout the day. It’s not incredibly complex, and nor is it too singular either. The EDT is a great version for probably all year round, day time when you just want to smell pleasant and not overpowering. I found the EDP version to smell like incense in a catholic church on me!

This is very clean, very aseptic, I don't care for those types of scents. On the other hand if you like dry scents, clean like cotton sheets, with a vague chemical odor it would probably work for you.
Can't get why I would want to smell that way, but it is my taste, dry, medicinal not pretty.
I like rounded creamy scents, obviously.

I have Chanel Poudre and it is not similar at all Poudre is green yes, but more wearable, more like a perfume also.

shanghaifleur
shanghaifleur

I'm still on the fence with Infusion d'Iris EDT....I never really cared for the EDP version, which I always found "too dry" and too woody. With the EDT, it's indeed a complete different perfume. It's very green, sharp and soapy. But it isn't soapy like in Love, Chloe which gives off a lavish, sensual and warm powdery soap. Here it's all about a "cold", steely, almost medicinal kind of soap....

All in all, I would say that on one hand, I really like the delicate and fresh sensation I get whenever I wear this scent; but on the other hand I feel that it doesn't speak to me much, it emanates a too cold and standoffish personality for me to feel that I'm my true self when I have this scent on....

I agree with those who said that it could make a good office scent, because of it's cold and impersonal aura.
But even so, I'm not sure I would want to pass as such steely and off limits person even in the office.....a la "The devil wears....Prada"!..... ;-)

guest_Vie Cafe
guest_Vie Cafe

this is a beautiful rendition of infusion d'iris... although when I am wearing it, I feel like I am wearing a less balmy, more citrusy version of Eau indigo by Kenzo. Strange... must be the galbanum??? If you find indigo to be too powdery, sweet and oriental, then maybe this one would please you.

I think it is beautiful, classy, light and feminine without being "girly".

Valleyofthedolls
Valleyofthedolls

This is a very clean, powdery, soft fragrance. At first sniff ( I received it as a gift) I didn't give it much attention and it was left untouched for over a month in my vanity. One odd summer day I picked it up and gave it a chance. It's soft and simple.You'll smell good. That's it. It's not complex and you will go amiss in the crowd. But really that's not a bad thing sometimes. It's a great scent if you don't like loud fragrances and a strong silage. I think it can be a sexy scent in the right ambiance; fresh out of the shower, wearing a man's oversized button down and lacy underwear. It's intimate not intense. Like I said, you will smell good. It's worth a whiff if you want understated, simple, clean sensuality.

HilaryAppleFace
HilaryAppleFace

I've smelled both the EDP and the EDT version of Infusion d'Iris and I will say I prefer this version so much more.

The EDP had this unpleasant, lemony cleaning product smell in the beginning of the fragrance.... which took a while to die down. The EDT however does not have that harsh beginning.

What I love about this fragrance is the soft, powdery aspect of it. The iris is there from beginning to end, which is what I was hoping for. I imagine a vintage princess dresser with lightly scented cosmetics sitting atop. I adore the elegant simplicity.

hunterblu
hunterblu

Prada Infusion d'Iris EDP has been my signature scent for the last couple years but lately I've been getting bored with it. So happy that the Infusion d'Homme and EDT are tweaked versions but still in the same family. It's winter where I am and I've been wearing the d'Homme a lot but I am excited for spring to come as I feel the EDT is perfect for that season.

In the EDT I get the same clean, soapy Prada note that I love so much in all the Prada scents...but I also get a large helping of Lily Of The Valley along with Violet. This one is lighter (but not weaker), fresher and more sparkling. I am loving it!

NicoleET88
NicoleET88

Much more powder than the EDP, and more soapiness.

A few minutes and it's already disappearing from my skin. All I have left at this point is a faint clean smell, as if I just got out of the shower and applied a rich and lightly scented cream. It's fine, but it isn't special.

I do enjoy this on clothes. It's airy and sweet, and very clean. The EDP is smokey and spicy and intoxicating. They're so very different, I can't really compare the two.

*_koko_*
*_koko_*

I'm in love. Really. I prefer this than the edp.. This is one of my favourite scent..it's totally different from the scent I've ever smelled.. It opens with iris and galbanum..soo floral and light..soft and elegant..then the heliotrope comes out after hours.. the longevity is good enough,although not magnificent..On me is more floral, green and woody than powdery..
This scent is poetry.. Ok I'm in love with this! :p

Pusur
Pusur

I am aware that I haven´t smelled so many perfumes. There are thousands of them in the world. I wish - for instance - that I could be more friendly with italian ones. Looks like they work better on my skin and have more original composition. Anyway, like everyone in Europe I can smell a lot. And as I underlined before in my reviews it is so difficult to find something that plays with you in the same team. Last months I got really desperate because I could not find anything which is interesting. I accused myself to being spoilt and weird, thinking: come on girl, be happy that you can buy a perfume! And yesterday on my way to cold north of Europe I smelled Prada Milano EDT. Oh, I had before Prada Milano perfume so it was not surprise... Well wasn´t? I got a new friend. A bit shy maybe, not wanting to be in a first line, but subtle and feminine. Clean and charming. Seducing like warm flannel... Hallelujah! I am not weird. Not yet ;)

bluepistachio
bluepistachio

Beautiful scent. Not as complex as the perfume version. Though, I like the simplicity. The fragrance is so versatile. I like the dry down better than the Infusion d'Iris Parfum. This is a creamier, not as powdery...it feels like subtle musk. Youthful, but really ageless. I want this. The bottle looks frozen, I think it goes great with the fragrance since the scent is fresh.

The only downside is the lasting power. It's not as powerful as other EDT's. To think about it many fragrances from Prada such as the perfume version of this and Prada Candy don't have an amazing silage. I think it's due to the natural ingredients. The more natural the notes the quicker it fades. I still love Prada. They make amazing fragrances. This one is a must in your collection.

gritzalimaria@yahoo.gr
gritzalimaria@yahoo.gr

its perfect just perfect perfume. fresh and clean. soft. like it.

TillyWave
TillyWave

I really, really hate to use the word "fresh"-it normally reminds me of body wash or laundry detergent-but this EDT is really really fresh! Like the air in a greenhouse, air that has been cleaned by a thousand plants and flowers, that kind of green/humid/watery freshness. The sweet, soft violet is the predominant flower here, not the iris root.

Comparatively this is a mite less powdery but a bit more soapy than the original, while being generally more floral in character. The woods have that pleasant humid watery quality.

I really love this version of d'Iris. I wore it to bed last night and it made me so calm, and happy, it was a treat to put in on after my shower. It lasted for 10+ hours and my husband said, "Wow you smell great!" Give it a try if you love the original.

wbp
wbp

Wow!!! So soft, soapy and powdery. Really clean smell, but not sharp at all. On my skin it last only 4 hours, but I think i found my new love :)

The Swedish girl

I like this one even better than the Prada Iris EDP, because the overtly woody "bonfire" - aspect is removed here.

But all the yummie goodness is still as intact as in the EDP.

Powdery, soft, "makeup-y", "lotion-y", softly soapy, musky... I looooove scents like this. Delicate, feminine, vintage... And with a pretty bottle that looks really good on an old fashioned, shabby chic mirror tray.

OTA Mom
OTA Mom

Upon reading the ingredients list, it is clear to me now that I really should have purchased the EDP version. The EDT, while containing ingredients that appeal to me in theory, combines for a much too 'mature' fragrance for my tastes. Will search out the EDP.

Superfresh, clean and airy. I love it. Perfect for spring and summertime. Timeless and very womanish. Iris, Galbanum and Cedar stands out and its great. A wiff of powder in basenote.

Superfräsch, ren och luftig. Jag älskar den. Perfekt för vår och sommar. Tidlös och superkvinnlig. Iris, Galbanum coh Ceder känner jag mest och den är helt suverän. Basen ger en lätt fläkt av pudrighet.

Maathir
Maathir

love it , very nice for summer

AnnikaMK
AnnikaMK

Soapy, soft, powdery, fresh, cologney, perfect for summer!

Solir
Solir

I purchased this after walking through Macys and sampling it, fell in love immediately. It has that scent that lingers and is not too overpowering, reminds me of Bulgari Petits et Mamans, very light and not annoying to others.

nush imogen
nush imogen

This smells like slightly sweeter mens cologne, it also reminds me of something my grandma used to wear when i was a kid .. the bottle fits the smell, simple and boring. It does get little better over time, but not enough to become a favorite.

dkny27
dkny27

Read all the great reviews and gave this a try,,, entirely too soft like a baby shampoo or boutique bath salts. It is a very stand along fragrance, but not one that wakes you up and says "Who is that lady?"
Couldn't wait to wash this one off.... Sorry :(

ruski-lady
ruski-lady

I absolutely love this. I've been wearing this to the office everyday. Although a subtle, inoffensive scent, it is very longlasting. I spray this 3 times in the morning and can still smell it on my wrists when I leave work 8 hours later. It is soft, powdery but with a slight floral sweetness. It's beautiful. If you are looking for a scent to wear to the office, this is perfect.

connie.o'strand
connie.o'strand

Hmmm...I smelled this in the store today on a tester strip. I REALLY liked it. I was planning on buying D&B The One and that is what I ended up buying but I am thinking I want to exchange them? I am thinking The One is too strong for my taste. I will wait a few days and see...

Beena
Beena

I was really surprised when I tried this one, I loved it from the moment I tried it on my wrist...actually more than some time later...at the beginning it was more fresh but also soft and a little bit soapy. Later it was rather soapy and powdery and very very soft and clean...mm...I wish my linen smelled like this...

Mochahantas
Mochahantas

I am a gourmand girl, but I guess I am getting more 'mature' in my fragrance tastes. I've seen a lot of recommendations to try this and the notes seemed like something I would not like. Then, one day, I said, "what the hoot" and decided to try it.

Soft, powdery lotion, with a hint of sweetness is what it gives me. It's weird because it smells like a really soft and feminine lotion to me. Upon first blast, it has a baby-diaper kind of aroma, however once it settles down it is pure love. I love it because it is different then what I would normally wear it. I wear it on days where I want to be inoffensive, know I'm going to be in closed spaces, want to feel clean, soft, fresh, and/or feminine.

I can't believe I kept my heads in the vanilla/gourmand clouds for so long. I am so glad that I decided to try it.

I actually prefer the EDT to the EDP because the EDP is more 'rounded' and smooth, however that smoothness makes it not last long on my skin. It also has an oily smell quality to it that I do not like.

Sillage: It's not a sillage monster at all. You'd have to be all up on someone to smell it on them, but it's one of those hugging scents, that when people hug you they'd love you.

Lasting Power: On clothes, this baby will last a full 18 hours. However, on my skin I get about 6-7 hours of power. Not too shabby for an EDT IMHO.

Lil Mju
Lil Mju

Honestly - I do not like this though i had REALLY high expectations..

When i sprayed it it smelled like Johnson's baby shampoo. And that smell remained for a long, long time...

The EDP turned powdery and very nice after an hour..

Dear skin chemistry,
I hate you.

bloosunshine
bloosunshine

Citrus wrapped in a crisp linen dress!Perfect for the most humid summer day.I love this scent,it`s like diving in a pool and coming to the surface completely refreshed,and perfectly put together!

It's such a clean and serene smelling. It is like a really really really really really nice and expensive triple mill French soap from a luxury 5-Star hotel. I have the 200mL bottle, so I literally spray on anything from my bedding to my clothes and, of course, myself. Sweetness is there but minimal. The staying power is quite acceptable too for EDT. I think it is unisex (everybody wants to smell clean, right?) and easy to wear. For the price I paid for, I am happy with it.

mymlan
mymlan

Infusion d'Iris EdT is a beautiful piece of work but also quite a weak iris scent. It reminds me of clean laundry, not as in chemical fabric softener, but of the smell of washed cotton sheets slowly swaying in the wind in the summer. It's less powdery than it's sister the EdP and the smell of violet and lily of the valley completes the differences.

Eventhoughthe edt is a beautiful creation, I'm not going to buy it. I used to have the EdP but eventually I got bored with it. However, if you are looking for a clean smelling office friendly fragrance it might just be the right one. Projection: "no" to low, longevity medium.

mutmiu
mutmiu

Like Sherapop, I think that the Eau de Toilette version isn't so different from the Eau de Parfum. At the beginning the EdT is not so cologne-like, and the neroli isn't so noticeable in it, as in the EdP, but after the drydown the powdery iris come foreward, and it is quite the same iris-note as in the EdP. The new version isn't so dry, and more feminine, that the EdP. Overall it's a powdery, clean, lovely iris scent.

When I first learned of Prada INFUSION D'IRIS edt, my reaction was: Why? Who wants a weaker version of the beautiful edp? But then when I happened to encounter by chance the box on a counter and saw that the notes were quite different--and included one of my favorites, violet, along with heliotrope as well--I became excited by the prospect of a tweaked version of a perfume beloved to me in both the original and the men's version (INFUSION D'HOMME). I was reminded immediately of ALLURE, the edt and edp of which are different compositions, but both of which I really like.

Turns out that the edt is not very different from the edp, at least not to my nose. Yes, it is slightly less green and less woody, and just a touch sweeter, but the blanket of iris florality strikes me as very much the same. The violets and heliotrope blend seamlessly with the iris in this composition. Overall, I'd say that these creations lie in a continuum from the edt to the edp to the INFUSION D'HOMME, the latter of which is not only very woody, with a heft dose of vetiver along with the cedar, but also quite soapy. The two feminine versions, in contrast, are much more powdery. I find the sillage and longevity to be very good in all three formulations and recommend them to guys and gals alike.

I am fond of these "infusions" and am happy that Prada came up with such a nice cluster of iris-focused fragrances unlike any others that I've encountered. They have carved out a distinct niche in a crowded corner and so far there have been no imitators--at least not to my knowledge!

Jillzilla
Jillzilla

It feels lighter, crisper, and greener than the EDP. I just couldn't get into this one as easily, although I think it's a beautiful fragrance!

UPDATE: I've retested this several times since I wrote my original review, and found that although I absolutely love the fresh, powdery, musky dry-down, the first 30 minutes give me a headache that I can't tolerate. Of course, it took applying the fragrance liberally to figure out that it's the violet note that overwhelms everything in this stage, even the lovely green galbanum. I would prefer it the other way around. Strong violet notes smell sharp and somewhat plasticky on my skin!

irina1985
irina1985

I adore this fragrance <3

gabyvinki
gabyvinki

Don't let you fool yourself, this is a completely different perfume than the EDP version!!
And you will smell it! In this fragrance I have difficulties to detect the irs it is all about violet, heliotrope and lily of the valley..and it is light indeed! Nice one but not going for a full bottle.

belissena
belissena

lovely! a little more powdery, in a very clean way. maybe too light, but perfect for a hot and sticky summer (like in my city - Milan), for a "just out of the shower" feeling.

guest_mseidoom
guest_mseidoom

I see they kept the cedar note for this version. I was hoping they would drop it. In the original that's what I smelled the most. What they need to do is make a heavier version, not a lighter one. I agree with everyone else about the original being very light.

Infusion d`Iris Eau de Toilette by Prada 4.05 out of 5 based on 383 ratings and 66 user reviews

Prada 'Infusion d'Iris' Eau de Toilette 1.7 oz
Prada - Prada Infusion D'Iris Eau De Toilette Spray 6.8 fl oz N A - Beauty
Prada - Prada Infusion D'Iris Eau De Toilette Spray 6.8 fl oz N A - Beauty
Prada Infusion D'Iris Eau De Toilette Spray 200ml 6.75oz
Prada Infusion D'Iris Eau De Toilette Spray 200ml 6.75oz

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Prada Infusion d`Iris Eau de Toilette fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Prada Infusion d`Iris Eau de Toilette, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Infusion d`Iris Eau de Toilette by Prada. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Infusion d`Iris Eau de Toilette by Prada represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.