Designers » N-Q » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Infusion d'Iris L'Eau d'Iris Prada for women

Infusion d'Iris L'Eau d'Iris Prada for women
dislike

Infusion d'Iris L'Eau d'Iris Prada for women Pictures

Extremely elegant and sophisticated fragrance Infusion d'Iris by Prada was launched in 2007. Its Eau de Toilette version was introduced in 2010, while in 2012 the collection expends with Eau de Parfum Absolue edition. Prada launches Infusion d'Iris L'Eau d'Iris in March 2013, inspired by spring flowers and the fusing of iris and laurel in the gardens of Tuscany. The fragrance is a limited edition.

Daniela Andrier created this composition as a fresh and delicate interpretation of iris scent. It opens with green accords of Moroccan mint and Tunisian neroli. Pink laurel bay, lily of the valley, rose, iris and orange blossom are placed in the heart. The velvety base includes accords of white musk, woods and vanilla.

Available as 100 ml Eau de Toilette.

The nose behind this fragrance is Daniela (Roche) Andrier.

Mint Tunisian Neroli

iris Rose Lily-of-the-Valley Orange Blossom Pink Nerium Oleander

White Musk Vanilla Woody Notes

Infusion d`Iris Eau de Toilette
Essence Eau de Musc

Infusion d'Iris L'Eau d'Iris Fragrance Reviews

endge
endge

Fresh, powdery, metallic tenderness (weird, I know), it got me smitten and was an instant buy. I don't get any rose or vanilla (does not mean they are not there, of course), just iris, mint, muguet and musk. I wear it almost continuously in spring. It lasts on me for over 8 h. Yet during cold season it makes me squirm, like a touch of cold Egyptian cotton bed linen. Been looking for ways to get around it for ages and finally had an epiphany: 4:1 with TBS Woody Sandalwood (why am I not surprised) - voila! OJ-Vanille-d'Iris-ish flannel, minus the Iso E Super. Sit back and marvel.

LauraB425
LauraB425

Does anyone know if the new Prada Infusion line has a scent that is comparable to this? I only recently discovered this and am so in love - I'm SO disappointed that it has already been discontinued. :(
If anyone knows whether any of the new/reformulated fragrances in the Prada Infusion line are similar to this beauty, please post here. I've read the notes, but nothing really seems close. Reformulations suck. Especially when you've created a fragrance as lovely as this - WHY would you want to stop making it? *sigh* <3

aera_aranah
aera_aranah

It was a blind buy because of the mint note and the bottle hihi.
I like this fragrance, I think its a clean smell. To me it smells like fresh clothes because it has a floral/soapy smell. I expected to smell more of the mint but I don't get it, I just get flowers and soap bar.
But I'm impressed because I really like it, its very easy to wear, not just for summer, I think all year around, during the day, no special occasions.
It reminds me a little bit of JLo Glow and JPG classique because of the soapy smell, but I can't wear them as they are too strong, the prada is lighter maybe that's why I like it.
Moderate sillage and moderate to long lasting longevity on clothes

Jenge
Jenge

I am loving this infusion! Yes, it is similar to the edt, but has it's own personality, too. It's a happy, perk-me-up scent that is perfect for summer. The mint is wonderful and most noticeable when you first spray-it's like a blast of fresh air that wakes you up! I would guess spearmint, because it's sweet and fresh. The mint fades a little, but peeks out every now and then. I also think the lily-of-the-valley is more prominent here, but never cloying, or taking over.

Of course the signature iris that we all love is here, and stays true the the line. Powdery, but not overly so, just clean and cool and wearable anywhere.

If you love the other Infusion D'Iris flankers, give this one a try! The mint really gives it a new fresh twist!

Planet_X
Planet_X

Sophisticated fresh chopped mint, blended with gooey-cold iris, refreshment with chic. Its a high class mix, must have for spring-time. Love creamy neroli here and powdery oleander, its hard to be tired from scents like that, feminine-nature like.

kimbo10
kimbo10

Purchased this thinking it was the EDT. I own and love the EDP. This opens with a strong mint then becomes a fresh soapy white musk on the dry down. Last a good 5-6 hours, I think best suited for balmy hot days, loving it!!!

búzavirág
búzavirág

As the floral sister of Infusion EdP, EdT this is for me also elegant and sophisticated enough, as I'm coming from floral and aquatic light parfumes, but wanted something more mysterious and spicy. I tried Carteier Baiser volé, but there was vanilla dominating,though it plays with freshness, here is the balance between fresh green mint, orange blossom and sweet vanilla held. Masterpiece. It evoces in me the smell of a freshly mowed sunny field.

witawitski
witawitski

I am never a big fan of floral fragrances... I am struggling to like it. Got a bottle from my bf and i think i love the top notes and thats that. I am totally wishing it would stay on my skin longer...

lirael00
lirael00

I love it! I love the Infusion d'Iris too so it's gonna be a really hard decision which one of them should I buy. The difference between them is that L'eau'd Iris opens more greener while original Infusion is more powdery. But eventually L'eau turns into more powdery-soapy scent that lasts for hours on my skin. I really enjoy it because at the same time I can get this minty freshness and (eventually) a warm powdery sophistication. Can't wait to get the bottle!

Eos
Eos

When I compare L'Eau to both the original EDP and also the EDT (green bottle) I find that this new offering smells very different from both. L'Eau's composition is probably the most conventionally feminine of the bunch, but I'm not sure that the extra florality and fresh minty note is a necessary improvement on the theme. This version is heavy on the lily of the valley and musk and there is no incense note here to balance the composition. L'Eau smells more traditionally soapy to my nose rather than powdery. Where the original is melancholy and ethereal, L'Eau is fuzzy, floral and clean smelling. Its still pretty, but its a like not a love.

I like it a lot, I love the Absolue version, but I also like this one very much, fresh, pretty. It is a bit aromatic, but remains floral, and smooth...the lily of the valley is real soft and sweet almost..contrary to EDT which has a clean and dry vibe this is more rounded, and feminine...I detect a hint of mint, in a good way, great creation as the scent is not too much of everything..it has its own personality, airy, very attractive, and quite unique..great!!

aisyah syahirah
aisyah syahirah

i really love this perfume .its amazing and bautiful <3

dooeypie
dooeypie

It basically stays close to the skin, I don't think it'll leave any trail behind. But I love it!! It's a comforting powdery scent which reminds me of babies. Haha... I think it's soft and lovely. I could wear it everyday.

After wearing it for a week, i think i'm ready to crown this as my signature scent! (: i absolutely am loving it. <3

TillyWave
TillyWave

Infusion d'Iris is one of my favorite perfumes, has been since it came out. I also like the flankers, the EDT and the Absolue versions. Of course I've been pining for this perfume since it came out, and I am so disappointed to write this review.

The first hour of this perfume are beautiful, the iris is in full swing, and a gorgeous pink rose, highlighted with an understated mint. Gradually the rose becomes greener, a mix of greens, rose, and mint, with the Iris underneath.

After an hour...it becomes Infusion d'Iris White Musk. I like it a lot, but it is so similar to the original, with an added powdery white musk, and this is what the perfume smells like for the duration of its life on the skin. It's just not worth having both.

Mostly wears as a skinscent and lasts 5-6 hours.

carrieruble
carrieruble

I LOVE a GOOD Iris scent and frankly I compared this one to Frederic Malle's L'eau d'Hiver for a long time. I wanted to like this one better (because it is so much cheaper) but to me, it is a bit cloying. Also, I found the EDT a better and easier-to-wear composition than the EDP. The EDT is fresher and not quite as sweet. I wore 3/4 bottle's worth and I finally had to give it up. I simply got sick of it because of the dripping sweetness that almost made me nauseous. It might work for you, but I've moved on to other beauties.

shanghaifleur
shanghaifleur

I purchased Prada L'eau d'Iris thinking that finally there was an Infusion d'Iris flanker that I would really like..so I snatched the last bottle on a whim at the duty free after a quick test spray. Unfortunately, past 20min or so, this fragrance turned cloying on me and way too powdery (and this is coming from someone who is usually not afraid of powdery scents). To my nose, the rose note mixed with iris was just too much, although it did tone down a bit the otherwise "medicinal" tone of the original version.
Overall, not for me.

littlepepperz
littlepepperz

Prada Infusion series do not disappoint! This one is a compromise between the 2 of my favourite scents: Prada Infusion d'Iris EDT and Guerlain Herba Fresca, with a touch of vanilla.

Glorious for summer. It goes through some very interesting stages: from fresh and minty to thirst quenching to powdery, warm and soapy. A great performance by one fragrance, if you ask me! The bottle is beautiful, this ombre of green and translucent, pale pink makes for the loveliest design out of all of the Infusion series.

LuiLui
LuiLui

Just got my bottle today!!!!
I am so happy to have this special edition.
Reaaaaaaaally good!
I mean I LOVE this perfum!!!!
Could be my signature. =D

pbluberry
pbluberry

I really love this and even more so than the original which I adore. I find it a little more powdery, fresher with a hint of vanilla. Sillage is good but longevity is poor on me. This is a must have for me. :)

hunterblu
hunterblu

I don't know about the rest of the US but I'm assuming this goes for the whole country and not just California; Prada Infusion d'Iris L'eau d'Iris is exclusive to Macy's!!! Just picked up some samples...will post a review in the next couple days after I've lived with it for a bit.

Susan_b
Susan_b

I like it but not as much as the original. I'll wait for it to come to discount stores. If not I'll live.

UPDATE: Dec 11. I mistaken put this one on rather than the regular one and boy was I pleasantly surprised. Although it's a summer scent, it smells lovely in the winter. In fact I think it smells better in the winter than summer. The scent is sharper

UPDATE: Bit the bullet, bought it from Macy's and I love it. It's like a soft powdery iris mixed with rose. Pleasantly surprised.

Cams
Cams

Wow. I adore Prada Infusion D'iris in all its forms. This L'eau d'iris is no exception! Beautiful and sophisticated and a stunning flanker. A must have for Spring and summer.

vintage_scent
vintage_scent

This is my new Spring in a bottle! It is soft pastels and delicate pink petals all riding on a fluffy, powdery cloud! The iris is just as beautiful as ever, but it is definately a light-as-a-feather soft pastel iris. I can imagine a beautiful petite woman in her easter dress made of chiffon in pink and green florals, with her best Spring hat, long flowing blonde hair.

The mint is light, but it is always there, all the way through the drydown, which is simply sublime. The drydown is probably my favorite part. It is so soft and angelic, like angels's wings. The ever so subtle mint gives it a perfect wispy freshness. I am really on cloud nine right now. Viva la Spring!
I am reminded of those pastel colored after dinner mints that melt in your mouth...

I must add an update...after wearing this for a whole day I must say that midway through this perfume has to be the soapiest perfume I have ever smelled...then the lovliest iris blooms at the end in the most romantic way. Beautiful.

jenniferkeen
jenniferkeen

@Wentworth-Roth, @Vie Cafe: It's not available until April in Canada, and it's sold exclusively at Holt Renfrew :)

rafickw
rafickw

I do not need to smell this but here is some common sense I would like to shed for Prada.

Infusion D'Iris is knows as a light soapy and powdery smell, the Eau de Toilette was a version that tamed it even more,its not like this scent projects that much to begin with, so for Prada to release IDI L'eau is not just boring and uncreative but plain frustrating, it will probably be a very similar or even ALMOST identical version of the classic that is more closer to the EDT version.

Enough with the words" L'eau " and " Toilette " since Prada already exhausted those words numerous times, I will be smelling it to still give it the benefit of the doubt but not expecting amazement.

They should have released a new infusion.

calyx93
calyx93

L'Eau de Eau de Eau de Eau.

It's like the dilutions in homeopathic medicine. As if someday in the future we'll be seeing L'Eau de Faint Dying Echo D'Iris - with a perfume oil concentration of .5%.

"Shhh - your fragrance is too loud, I have to whisper above the din!"

auroramaria
auroramaria

I know in the Western emisphere we are aproaching Spring. but personally I don't know what to do with all these eaux de toilette and simply eaux.
Even in warmer weather I like my scent to radiate and have some kind of character.
The notes sound lovely so I'm obviously gonna test it but the feeling is this is gonna be too weak.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Prada Infusion d'Iris L'Eau d'Iris fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Prada Infusion d'Iris L'Eau d'Iris, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Infusion d'Iris L'Eau d'Iris by Prada. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Infusion d'Iris L'Eau d'Iris by Prada represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.