Designers » N-Q » Floral « Groups

Infusion de Fleur d'Oranger Prada for women

Infusion de Fleur d'Oranger Prada for women
dislike

tuberose
Infusion de Fleur d'Oranger Prada for women Pictures Infusion de Fleur d'Oranger Prada for women Pictures Infusion de Fleur d'Oranger Prada for women Pictures

In cooperation with Puig Beauty and Fashion Group, Prada presents a new limited fragrance which belongs to selective named Ephemeral Infusion Collection Infusion de Fleur d`Oranger. It is the first one of the new Ephemeral Infusion Collection, which will arrive on the market in March 2009 and be in free sale for only 4 months in 250 luxurious shops worldwide.

The perfume was named Infusion de Fleur d`Oranger, and it was created of orange blossom, tuberose and jasmine, with impressions which evoke memories of the original ingredient 'like footprints in sand'. The new fragrance introduces decadent aquarelle of notes from previous editions by the house of Prada - Prada’s Exclusive Scent No. 4 Fleur de Oranger from the selective line introduced in 2003 and Infusion d`Iris (2007).

Infusion de Fleur d'Oranger is packed in a characteristic glass bottle of Prada's fragrant line, with black outer carton decorated with green and pink floral print, which had been used on a dress from fall/winter 2003 collection ready-to-wear.

This edition is available as 50ml, 100ml and 200ml, with an accompanying assortment which includes 250 ml hydrating body lotion and 100 ml shampoo.

It was planned to introduce one new fragrance from Ephemeral Infusion Collection every year and make it available in limited number, for a certain period of time.

Orange Blossom Jasmine Tuberose Neroli Mandarin Orange

Fleur d`Oranger 27
No4 Fleurs d'Oranger
Eau de Fleurs Neroli

Infusion de Fleur d'Oranger Fragrance Reviews

leathermountain
leathermountain

Powdery soapy mess, after scrubbing with a strongly-scented housecleaning product. Lots of iris, but not in a good way.

Sylvie-Aus
Sylvie-Aus

I love this scent, I would even say it is one of my favorites . Unfortunately it does not have any sillage even less longevity on me. Strangely enough, in my bathroom the scent lingers for hours after i sprayed it on. Soapy ? I guess, that would make one awesome soap ! I'll have no problem to smell" soapy ", fresh, clean and as this fragrance . Not powdery at all nor stuffy, sultry , generic, that what I loved about this scent, a white flower symphonie without the induced headache . No musk , rose , violet, iris ext the powdery scents masters, absence of which might also be the unfortunate why this gorgeous fragrance does not have any "hold" on my skin. It has been discontinued , the "Great Trend" of our times which is BTW madly annoying !

Sharks
Sharks

This is a very pretty, soapy, orange blossom scent. It fades quickly on me and turns into a sweet/soapy/skin scent. It is also a bit powdery as it dries down. Overall I would call this a safe, non-obtrusive "you smell good" not a "ooh what perfume are you wearing?" fragrance.

SCBohemian
SCBohemian

What a delicious summer fragrance! It is reminiscent of the summer nights in Florida filled with the delicate scent of orange blossom flowers! Infusion de Fleur d'Orange is delightful, soft, and refreshing. If you like Claus Porto citrus soaps, then you will adore this lovely Prada confection :)

CitrusHead
CitrusHead

This is a very pretty and gentle orange blossom scent. It's all about the blossom; very little fruit. The scent stays blossomy the whole time but goes a little too heavy on the powder for my taste. My mom loves this scent & she is not a perfume wearer. This reminds her of her wedding day. She had orange blossoms in her bouquet & in her headband/veil. This would be a lovely wedding day fragrance. It's close to the skin but projects just enough & is gentle. Lovely scent.

panthere
panthere

This perfume seems to be a love/ hate scent. A lot of mixed reviews. I'm in love with this scent. It stays fresh and true on my skin and I can pick out all the individual notes. It doesn't turn at all soapy on my skin. This is what Armani Code smells like from the description of others. On me it's a beautiful , sexy scent which has gained me compliments and no wrinkled noses.

Alexir101
Alexir101

Totally enjoyable - wear anytime for soft enjoyable fragrance that everyone around you will appreciate and enoy. Has my vote as a 'go to perfume'.

blacktaffeta
blacktaffeta

As my partner has to eperience my frags on a daily basis, I try to ensure that whatever I have on is at least tolerable to him. So in this spirit I just presented him with both my wrists to sniff. Wrist one - Must de Cartier. Result, an appreciative smile. Wrist two - Prada Infusion de Fleur d'Oranger. Result, face screwed up in displeasure (which to be fair to him, he generally attempts not to do).

And sadly I cannot disagree. This is as others have mentioned very soapy, but if this were a soap I'd prefer not to use it. The fleur d'orange puts in a fleeting and quite pleasant appearance at the beginning but is soon leaving the building, and what's left is a rather generic and synthetic white floral. And soap.

I would like to like this, not least because the box and bottle are so pretty. Alas they suggest a classiness that the fragrance doesn't quite live up to. I'll be going back to my vintage Yardley Orange Blossom.

elda white petals
elda white petals

To start .... it was a blind purchase for me without testing before or reading any comment . I had no time at that moment that I bought it , to make a research if this fit me or not . Being a fan of lnfusion d'lris just thought that I would like even this version . Personally l think now it was a little more than a pleasant surprise!!!
The white flowers are what attract me more in perfumes and I like to reveal them in different variants . Recently, I was very overwhelmed by some of the heavy oriental fragrances l used . This discovery was for me as a rainbow after the rain , made me feel comfortable , clean and delicate at the same time without disconnecting from my favorite category of white flowers . Neroli and Orange flowers are making the opening in a subtle , delicate and very pleasant way . Tuberose comes to give this perfume a sense of depth in creamy way and not overhelming as usual is tuberose in most of the perfumes l have smelled. Jasmine is not sharp but just enough to give a sense of purity and soapy , the same feeling as you just come out of the shower and it lasts all day l am wearing it. For this reason I like it more than the original lnfusion d'lris because it is exactly what l want and in the same time is still on the original line of lnfusions variations ...powdery-soapy-soft-delicate. Another thing I was impressed is that this perfume works perfect with my chemistry and lasting power on my skin is amazing until the next day . l am very surprised readind that on others doesn't last . On my skin this version last more than lnfusion d'lris and is more noticable by me , l mean l can smell it all the day without putting my nose on the skin to sniff it. This is sensual, soft , feminine like skin scent but with moderate sillage . This is what makes me feel pure, clean , sexy with a touch of soft flowers in the precious moments ...

kaejuntun
kaejuntun

Infusion de Fleur d'Oranger is lovely, definitely soapy, clean, and simply wonderful. I can't say that it shatters any boundaries or redefines my perceptions of what a great fragrance is, but I still love it. The fragrance definitely has the aura of good quality. I think the tuberose gives the perfume a certain depth, and while it is noticeable it doesn't overpower the orange blossom. Jasmine is clean and adds to the soapiness. Thankfully this isn't an overwhelming white flower bomb. It is a gentle caress, a spring breeze that carries the promise of summer riding on its coat tails, a soft, alluring femininity. I only have a 1.7 ounce, and while I would repurchase it, that probably won't happen since to my knowledge it is no longer in production. I will enjoy my bottle to the very last drop.

woodlandwalk
woodlandwalk

Soapy is the word, yes.

Good quality soap, the kind you'd find in a high-end organic products sort of shop, so in fact there's something appealing about it. I think if you needed to feel freshly showered and calm, this perfume would be your friend. It's a small step forward from eau de cologne and more floral

I can definitely see the appeal of Infusion de Fleur d'Oranger. Imagine it's mid-summer and you're at some kind of cultural conference or packed seminar, surrounded by well-dressed, well-educated people, Infusion de Fleur d'Oranger would be just right - soapy, pretty and completely inoffensive, the tangy/milky/sweet orange blossom is uplifting, not at all heavy

It will make you smell completely 'together', though it maybe lacks intrigue. After wearing it for a few days it did grow on me, I like it!

Plamka
Plamka

I actually find it to be a cosy scent, definitely dicreet, something a shy librarian would wear. I am a bit disappointed that the neroli fades first, leaving me to deal with an awkward mess of jasmine and tuberose. At a point today i thought its not wearable at all, i was hoping it was more soapy, like Nerolia bianka, but its more floral and tender than the latter. Lets see how it goes in summer.

persefoni
persefoni

This infusion used to give me a headache a couple of years ago, so i gave it away to a friend. Now i have it back and realise it's still a bit heavy..

It's very warm, clean, flowery by all means and bold! I'd say it's for people who wouldn't wear discrete perfumes, they'd rather have them loud and clear!

I think i prefer Prada Infusion pour Homme, of all the infusions... Too many flowers mess with my head in the femme versions, i'm afraid.. (not having smelled the infusion de rose, however)!

smellME
smellME

I am now testing this from sample I got from the lovely parfumista and now friend mooniq- thanks.
As much as I love the original d'iris I cant wear this...due to the tuberose that goes , as always too sharp on my skin.
It started soft powdery of neroli and orange flowers- I wish that was it...but every time I try an tuberose included scent ...Failure!
Well , can't win em all....

wistfulmaiden
wistfulmaiden

I really thought Id like this because I love several other Prada fragrances but Im glad I got a sample of it before buying--I don't like it at all.
I should have known--tuberose is never my friend :( Its far too sickly-sweet and reminds me of Faith Hills original, which smells antiseptically like a bathroom freshener. Oh well.

SweetChouli
SweetChouli

Everything about Fleur d'Oranger makes me happy. From the box to the heavy glass bottle to the sprayer and of course the scent inside! After spending some time with other perfume from Prada, I decided it was a good idea to widen my horizons and see how I'd fare with this neroli, orange blossom dominant scent. There aren't enough words, atleast that I can articulate, to tell you how uplifted and sunshiny Fleur D'Oranger makes me feel. Ill attempt by telling you that smelling it immediately makes me think of being outside on a beautiful sunny day, walking barefoot in a quiet park while the breeze hits your face and no burdens are upon you. Life is good.

This little darling lasted all day even though I did touch up a few times... But not because I needed to. I just wanted to keep smelling it distinctly on myself into and throughout the night. It's truly a comforting and joyful scent! If you're a lover of neroli and orange Blossom scents with other floral nuances, I don't see how you can go wrong with this one.

Lefemmenikita
Lefemmenikita

Smells like a cheap, synthetic beauty product-similar to a bad smelling soap. It does not last long, though given the smell, I think it might be a good thing.
It can be headache inducing &/or nauseating in the short time that you can smell it so spray with caution

lisaivette
lisaivette

There is something about this perfume that reminds me of the scent of olive oil soap. Since I love to use olive oil in my hair and on my skin, this is winner for me. Soft,soapy,and pretty.

littlepepperz
littlepepperz

Oh, how much I want to love this! I absolutely love the original Infusion d'Iris, the Absolute and the l'eau version - I am currently in love with neroli and jasmine - that's why this little number seemed like a perfect, PERFECT potion for me.

I tried it over and over again and I don't know why but I can't love it. And that's coming from a person who loves white florals, citrus and clean, soapy smells.

At first it seems very cologne-like and makes me sneeze, then it turns into a sharp, soapy, dusty scent on me without any depth. The last hour is most pleasant, as it's a pure, soapy skin scent.

I hardly ever write 'negative' reviews, but I must say I am disappointed with this one. I've been truly devoted to try and work things out between the two of us, but this isn't happening. I'm a little heartbroken.

courant
courant

I wear this on my beach walks with the dog and it has imprinted itself on my mind in a very pleasant way. You have to wait for the Neroli to dissipate and then it's a gorgeous cologne to wear when perfume would be too heavy.I love that it isn't sweet; I'm not a young thing ( ouch, I'll say it before you do) and this is my ideal for a woman of a certain age to wear carelessly, elegantly. Is it discontinued? I better buy a backup.

rafickw
rafickw

A new favorite infusion of mine that AGAIN grabbed at my heart's love strings, Prada Infusion de Fleur D'oranger is an amazing, clean,soapy and polished mixture of orange blossoms,jasmine, a hint of mandarin to accelerate the strength of the orange blossoms and a hint of Tuberose. This is a perfect ideal candidate scent for the spring and summer days, projects fairly great and as crazy as it sounds, works very well in the cold winter months. As the concoction sounds more feminine than masculine, it does enter masculine territory very comfortably. Unfortunately, this is has been discontinued by Prada, but you may still find some stock out there to grab or just try.

More Scent Reviewals? Visit the "Perfume's Apothecary" Page on facebook.

vicka16
vicka16

Infusion de Fleur d'Oranger is a very nice orange blossom scent but quite poudery/soapy, typical to all Prada Infusion line. I doubt there are only five notes in this perfume as I can definitely smell iris or heliotrope in it.
Fleur d'Oranger is very suitable for winter wear, floral, warm, cozy scent.

norlyh
norlyh

I have this and I try to like it but it seems incomplete to me. The base is too weak and the florals are out of control, they don't seem to complement each other or develop into anything significant together. I have tried layering this with Annick Goutal Songes which seems to be an improvement as I find Songes too dense and this lacking in depth.

heather.h.weber
heather.h.weber

Bought this for my Mom for Christmas, she loves it! I love it too is smells great on my skin and yes it is a bit soapy but it mellows down, I think this is a wonderful fresh white floral fragrance! Will have to steal a few sprays when I go to visit!

aficionada
aficionada

I bought it just because I love Infusion d'Iris and thought it would be something similar. Alas, I was wrong. It's not my cup of tea. Too dense, soapy, and powdery to me. Found nothing refreshing about it.
The only consolation is that I bought it discounted at ROSS.

Hollie
Hollie

Unfortunately, I didn't care for this much....but..it reminded me alot of Esprit D'Oscar which I recently discovered and really like. They do have a few important notes in common..Orange blossom, Jasmine and Tuberose. This one seemed flat to me though,whereas Esprit D'Oscar has a sparkly, fizziness that kicks in about five minutes after application and tends to stick around. I find that they both have a pretty heavy hairspray note right from the start but it fades from Oscar about the time the "sparkly" kicks in but sticks with Prada for the duration. I had hoped to smell more of the Neroli....maybe something lighter, fresher, more upbeat but on my skin, this feels muted and drab, like a wet blanket. There's a dustiness to it too that reminds me of Bvlgari's Voile de Jasmin. It's quiet and brief.It didn't excite me.

It doesn't seem to work for me, it is refreshing yes but in a synthetic freshener type scent. So not for me. The quality of the orange blossom is less than great, and even in summer I dont feel like it does much for me. It is flat, and smells overall a bit cheap.

astor818
astor818

I gave this to my husband. Every time I wore it, it would sneak up on me and I would be trying to figure out what that annoying scent was only to realize it was me. It smells much better on him. Sometimes I use it prior to working out as deodorant. Disappointing.

Aiant
Aiant

A pure crystalline scent, fresh, makes you feel clean and yet something different and special. Their bitter orange notes, a touch woody and fresh fragrance make this a daily-use light. I use it during the day and always ask me why I carry, it leaves a trail in the air really unmistakable. Its duration is too high and its attachment, but not overbearing, pleasant even for unisex use.

Norgirl
Norgirl

I had high hopes for this one , but as soon as it hit my skin i know i was wrong. this gets dirty musky on my skin . and not being a huge fan off tuberose eather .. well it rubbed me the wrong way.. I was hoping for a softer orange flower whit a litle more sweetnes. This is to dry and clean .. just like a airfreshener on my skin at least.. To bad . another bottle for swapp for me ..

Taxidermy
Taxidermy

A modern take on an orange blossom scent. Very light, very stylish, very minimalist, very Prada. If you're looking for an uncommon fleur d'oranger perfume, look no further :) Personally, I don't know anything similar to this.

emilianods75
emilianods75

Not a citrus fragrance. Powdery and like a granny style for me. Very soft. If u are looking for an orange scent try O de lorangerie from Lancome or Atelier Cologne Orange sanguine

evilspin
evilspin

Love the orange blossom in this. This is almost unisex. But something ruins this for me and on a woman. Not sure if its the Jasmine that cloys or the Tuberose. The beginning sprays smells amazing. And I remember some ladies and my mom asking what is that smells amazing upon first spraying. But after the dry down, there is no trace of citris nor orange blossom. just a cloying floral scent that does not work on most skin. I asked my mom after and tested this on some ladies that loved the initial first spray and they to agreed that the dry down was no longer a scent that interests them. Saw this at Marshalls for 39 bucks. After dry down, just smells like an ordinary floral feminine perfume with no magic. If only the dry down was its initial first sprays scent which was bright, citrisy and clean. too bad. No longer want it for moms nor to smell it

justbeQ
justbeQ

I’m a sucker for orange blossom and neroli. And I can shoot myself for not finding it sooner, like at the beginning of summer. The sales gals at Nordstrom’s even stopped talking to me as I made a beeline for a spritz whenever I happened by, just didn’t want to fork out the dough. But did I need another? I did when I found it marked down at Marshalls. No excuses about affordability anymore! I’m so glad I didn’t miss out on this limited edition!

It has a wonderfully bright, happy orange blossom with a bitter citrus opening that announces, “hello, here I am!” It settles quickly as the jasmine and tuberose weave into the mix pushing the citrus into the background all the while keeping the orange blossom and neroli front and center. There is a hint of powder too. I like that the tuberose and jasmine are not too in your face and that the orange blossom is the star and smells genuine.

It’s not a loud fragrance. After the opening settles down it becomes a soft, light and close to the skin scent after 15-20 minutes. It sticks around about 4-5 hours max on me. I think someone would have to be really up in your personal space to take notice though. And even though it’s a floral, it does have a clean, fresh and out of the shower vibe to it.

5354alice
5354alice

When I bought this one, I didn't know it was a limited edition...now I've half bottle and I use it only in special days, causa i'd like it'll never and! I've also Infusion d'iris and I think that they're not similar, but both expecial: this one is floral, feminine and extremally fine...I love neroli and so I cant stop loving this!!!

klopgovorun
klopgovorun

Prada Infusion d'Iris with a flirty summer twist ;)

pynkgirl
pynkgirl

At first spray I didn't care for this. I had been sniffing scents for about an hour and just gave up, but I had one more small space on my arm to spray , so I sprayed this there. I get home and I keep smelling my arm . I have no idea which scent it is because I have on like 7 scents LOL. So I finally remembered which one it was and boy does this smell good and soapy! I adore the drydown of this like after 30 minutes. It's so clean and fresh! I must have this!

smelling_gr8
smelling_gr8

This is a clean orangey soapy smell, a bit a like a glade air refreshener lol. Having said that, I really like it as a spring/summer scent. Unfortunately it doesn't last very long

PetalBloom
PetalBloom

Recieved this as an xmas gift. The bottle is stunning but sadly the scent doesn't live up to it.

It's not completely unpleasent but something about it reminds me of the smell of lipstick. Now I love a bit of lippie, smelling like it though? Not really for me

Orange Blossom Lippie...hmmm I'm not sure

I love the Prada Infusions, in general, so it's no surprise that I like this one, in particular. INFUSION DE FLEUR D'ORANGER offers a clean, somewhat soapy orange blossom with a definite family resemblance to the INFUSIONS D'IRIS but also the soap note of INFUSION D'HOMME. Basically if you like that soap note, you're in luck once again, but if you do not, you won't like this one either.

I don't mean to suggest that INFUSION DE FLEUR D'ORANGER is too soapy, because it is not. But it definitely has a clean demeanor. I love this aesthetic, and find this presentation of orange blossom more appealing than either By Kilian SWEET REDEMPTION--which is very sweet indeed, or Serge Lutens FLEUR D'ORANGER, which is quite a bit thicker than this.

Airy and light, but I wouldn't say ephemeral, because, on my skin, it lasts quite a long time. This is a beautiful take on bright and cheerful orange blossom, and the darkness of pensive neroli is not really on display. Of all of the INFUSIONS I've tried, this one may actually be my favorite.

OM JINAN
OM JINAN

أتمنى آن أشتريه

kimberlylizkennedy
kimberlylizkennedy

If you want this to last, put some jojoba oil on first. The oils will keep the scent lasting longer on your skin. As well consider adding a dash of Joe Malones Orange Blossom. What I do, is put some jojoba oil in my hand, spray a few sprits of Prada, then spritz a tiny sprits of Jo Malone...And occasionally I will add a smidge of Lavanilla which is all natural. Mix it up and you will smell amazing!

kris919
kris919

One of my favorites. soapy & slightly powdery straight up orange blossom with the tiniest hint of white floral ( thank god the white florals are barely noticeable). I layer this with a few male scents I own and it turns them into unisex unique loveliness. I also layer with several woody femme perfumes. It is my secret weapon, and I'm on my 3rd bottle after only one year of buying my first bottle. I don't wear this by itself, because it's nothing out of this world but it's great to use for layering.

ivyheel
ivyheel

Soapy goodness! I like the floral cleanliness of this fragrance, but it's very weak and disappears quickly! It usually takes me around 4 months to finish 50ml, but this surely will not take more than 2 months as I'll have to spray it every hour. They were not kidding when they called it "ephemeral". I'll stick to my Infusion d'Iris, since that is gorgeous and lasts quite a while on me.

Addict2Perfume
Addict2Perfume

Prada’s Infusion de Fleur d’Oranger should be classified as and eau de toilette rather than an eau de parfum. Ephemeral fragrances last only a short period of time. A soapy sweet orange blossom, a hint of tuberose, and light jasmine with a soft musk. It’s a lovely fresh out of the bath fragrance and a good addition to the Prada Infusion collection.

Wega
Wega

Oopsy daisy... I blind bought and didn't really like it much. It does smell like fresh soap and hairspray on my skin. It isn't bad, just not my thing. Perhaps I'll try again in the spring, when the season matches the scent better.
It is clean and pretty, but it doesn't 'speak' to me.

juicemaven
juicemaven

When I first smelled this it made me swoon. Orange blossoms in the spring transport me and the world is beautiful again. Fleur d'oranger is the best neroli I have met. Nothing fake or synthetic about it. Sumptuous beauty in a bottle. Not too tart, not too sweet. Perfect, just as if nature made this one too.

Happyme2009
Happyme2009

Love at first sniff, and the best of the infusion series, according to my nose. Soft, delicate, indeed ephemeral, it's a breeze of fresh air that passed through blooming orange trees. Very natural and simplistic, there is nothing fake, synthetic or fancy in this fragrance. I smell absolutely no soap in it, and I am a soap hater in fragrances, I avoid soapy ones at all costs. It must be my luck, because if it's there, I cannot detect it at all.
That being said, I had to have it. Luckily it has nothing of the heaviness Flora Nerolia from Guerlain has. Lovely and pure, spring like and full of hope! I suspect it must work with one's chemistry, because all the not-so-positive reviews here puzzle me. An edo full of grace, like a ballerina. Anyways, bottom line is:
natural smelling orange flower, non cloying, non-soapy, a little sweet almost fruity, good silage, average lasting power on skin, great on clothes.
Silage: 8/10
Lasting power: 8/10
Scent quality: 8/10

servana
servana

Upon the first spray, it just smells like an over-bearing generic floral fragrance. However, it morphs into something so unique and wondrous! The dry-down smells like... floral dirt. But in a good way! It's hard to explain... All I can say is that it's very interesting!

Maggan
Maggan

The very best flancer to Prada Infusion d'Iris so far, more "fun" than Infusion d'Iris, and already discounted! Well, I have an almost full bottle, to enjoy during my future summers!

Den absolut bästa flankern till Prada Infusion d'Iris hittills, mera levnadsglad än d'Iris, och redan borta från hyllorna! Nu har jag ändå en nästan full flaska, att njuta av under mina framtida somrar.

I just could not skip trying a perfume name Infusion de Fleurs d'Oranger! Listed notes are simply fabulous! The scent itself... well, it's not!
I tried it more than once, maybe 2 or 3 and everytime I get a blast of pungent soap or rather old Elnett hairspray. Quite frustrating.

ahnm

update: i sprayed this one more time to see what the hype is about besides it being a good quality and classy scent..... It's nice but honestly to me it smells like expensive bar soap. the kinds that are organic ingredients. Maybe my olfactory senses are not yet refined enough....

ahnm

when i first tested it, i was disappointed bc it smelled so 'average' for a $100 perfume. but the drydown was so pretty. soft, slightly powdery, expensive, classy, elegant. it's TOO classy for me.

Cams
Cams

Infusion de Fleur d'Oranger is a favorite of mine. I remember when I was first introduced to it - I went to my perfume retailer and it was sprayed on me vigourously by an over-enthusiastic employee and I was furious! I went home eager to scrub off the over-abundance of this fragrance and a miracle happened - it had morphed into a beauty, a modern stunning and sophisticated scent. I raced back to the store and bought it - much to the delight of the eager employee. Definately worth trying - give it a few minutes to calm down and the beauty will emerge!

Orange Blossom, for me personally, tends to remind me of soap and bath products. Occasionally this flower sits well with me, yet other times I crave that little something more. Something not so clean.

Infusion de Fleur d'Oranger is simplistic yet beautiful. The soapy accord is most certainly present, however it gives me a sense of being clean yet sweet and flowery at the same time. If I were to bathe in a tub filled with petals and the aroma of the bath water soaked into my skin, this fragrance is what I'd imagine I'd smell like.

It's a really fun warm weather scent, light and inoffensive on the skin. It opens with zesty bursts of neroli, mandarin orange and a hint soapiness. The heart is mostly floral and a touch sweet, with a slight drizzle of honey.

I find Infusion de Fleur d'Oranger such a well balanced composition. It's neither too heavy nor too light. It's just right. I actually wore this fragrance to bed last night, and my boyfriend complimented me, however it did take him some time to realise it was a perfume and not the scent of my freshly washed sheets.

The longevity is good on my skin, and the more I wear this fragrance the more excited I am for the weather turn-around, where light, Spring-like florals will soon dominate my wardrobe. This fragrance met all my expectations and for that, I'm very pleased.

Tigerlillian
Tigerlillian

If you're expecting the sharp, fresh clarifying quality of pure neroli oil, this is not the perfume for you. Instead, Infusion de Fleur d'Oranger is indeed what its name promises, an abundance of wonderful orange blossoms.

The drydown is full of waxy petals, somewhat soapy with a smattering of lipstick. Jasmine contributes to the rich floral infusion while tuberose lends some of its headiness tinted with clean green.

Full, beautiful, and a buxomly gorgeous floral--simply divine!

sophisticated
sophisticated

i have a body mist called Pluie de Petales de Fleurs d'Orangers - Cinq mondes and i swear it smells very similar to this one; it's funny that the body mist has neroli in it!! it's not that prominent but i can detect it
sorry Prada lovers but i'll stick to my lovely body mist

janmcm
janmcm

When I first sprayed this on my skin it smelled like hairspray. After a couple of minutes the orange comes through which is really nice.
Unfortunately, after an hour the smell has completely disappeared.
I wasn't very impressed and wouldn't buy this for myself.

Of the Infusion scents I like this one most. I don't know if I would like to wear it myself, but it is a warm and pleasant smell with a big orange note . I guess I have to re-test it on my skin sooner or later :)

PS: I re-tested it and decided it's not for me . A bit too masculine somehow

guest_Vanillabean
guest_Vanillabean

This smells like pure orange flowers. Very nice, and an extremely rare occasion to find such a pure note of orange flower.

kosmoskukka
kosmoskukka

I did buy this one and now it came from post to my hands.. sniffed, put on skin.. ahh ! I must say. All the way this is GOOD, and very sophisticated. Applauses to Prada !!!

njdeb
njdeb

Initial blast of orange (both fruit and blossom) dissipates quickly to an indistinct powdery aroma. If the orange blossom had stuck around longer, I would have liked this much better. As it is, not a fan.

karlee79
karlee79

as simple as these notes listed on here.....this is a truly unique scent, there is something about this that is different from all others that have these 3 notes in common. Super refreshing and such a great fragrance for summer. The lasting power was phenomenal on me!!??? I could smell it the next morning on my sheets and in my room. To me this is a sweet and unusual scent that has a powerful bite. I love strange scents that are unusual.

jae
jae

After "watching" this fragrance and reading the reviews, I've come to the conclusion that everything that's supposed to make this a bad fragrance would actually work for me. Less character, translucent and watery = not too sweet for a man to wear. Since my luck with Prada is already golden, I'll stop watching it and make the purchase - as soon as I test it against 24 Faubourg.

Aroussa

Totally agree. Just started wearing it. When you first spray it on it comes out quite zingy and loud, and I was being careful not to overdo it. By the time I get to work (1 hour later) it's totally gone! Nothing. What a shame...

lialu
lialu

Absolutely wonderful-but-absolutly NO staying power whatsoever. Too bad.

Aroussa

This scent is for orange blossom aficionados. Or for people who don't like 'standard' florals and would try a 'different' floral. This one is different - it's sweetness and lightness at the same time, the annoying soapiness and vanilla-ish accents that were noted by the reveiwers here - all make it a different floral well worth trying out and wearing for summer.

pansylady

I agree- SL's has better staying power, and more character as well-

lucifera
lucifera

to me this is a bit like a copy to serge lutens FDO! only serge lasts a bit longer, its nice but not that special

mymlan
mymlan

Fleur d'Oranger comes out nicely on my skin and there is a little sweetness added after some minutes that I like a lot. However, I find it a bit watery and therefore best working as the summer scent it was aimed to be.

Still, I really wish that this fragrance had some basenotes. In the end, when it's sweetness is gone, it becomes harsh and scratchy on my skin. I either have to replenish or go for something else - at once!

libertybelle
libertybelle

I liked at first smell. Floral and not at all bitter. After a few minutes it smelt soapy but still with a bit of sweetness. I liked it fine but it's not a great love. I think if it was less soapy and more fresh, I could move it to the love stack. D'Oranger has great staying power. It's 12 hours later and the scent still lingers when I put my wrist close to my nose and I applied very little for test.

tzoutzou78
tzoutzou78

althoudh im not a fan of florals this one drew my attention
.very delicate, and very classy fragrance,i prefer it for summer time ,prada did avery good job

barbiot35
barbiot35

I'm afraid from orange blossom since I've bought Sicily by D&G unsniffed(I was expecting a fresh one and found only sweetness).
Is this similar to Sicily or no? Does anyone knows?

Trvevil
Trvevil

Infusion de Fleur d'Oranger sounded lot more interesting from bottle than Iris. On skin it appeared less interesting. Lol.

Nice floral perfume- delicate, but lasts enough. Smells just like it is- nice white florals. Warm and comforting. Same as Iris- can be worn everywhere, every time.

Bottle is very beautiful. I like it's minimalistic yet sophisticated design and would buy it because of bottle if I had some spare money. It has pretty pendant on the neck of bottle- with same motif like we see on box.

Scentgoddess
Scentgoddess

Pretty, fresh and simple. Great for day wear. It's on my wish list for a day-time perfume. Very nice.

lizcowans
lizcowans

I received a sample and opened and was instantly transported to Morocco. The smell of orange flower water and spices, I could hear the sound of muffled voices of the souk and music in the background.

This scent gets better the longer you wear it. This is easily becoming my new obsession!

pansylady

Nice- with slightly better staying-power than others have reported-

liat
liat

This was love from the first moment it hit my skin. As Infusion d'Iris was very sharp and sour, my hopes regarding Infusion de Fleur d'Oranger were extremely low.

It did start a little sharp on my skin but unlike any other perfume I ever tried it melted onto me, leaving an addictive scent of freshness.
The scent didn't change much even after a couple of hours out on a very hot and humid street. It weakened but only a little bit - so staying power is very good.

I noticed it changes dramatically when it touches the skin. While on my skin it became quite sweet, my friends got a very sharp and somewhat unpleasant scent on theirs.

I think it's a good choice of perfume for women who try to give out a "strong" vibe, rather than a "sexy" one. It's not sweet, not comforting nor sedvctive, but very clean, fresh and dry.

cottoncandice
cottoncandice

A delightful orange blossom heaven Infusion de Fleur d`Oranger truly is.

It smells quite lemony for a minute or two, then it smooths down to a very elegant yet youthful floral scent with lots, lots, lots of sweet orange blossoms in it. As it dries down, a shot of tuberose/amber(?) swoops in and stays well-balanced in the base that gives this otherwise rather single-sided scent a very pleasant powdery edge.

This is a special scent that almost quarantees good impressions, just like the stylish bottle it is in: graceful, discret and absolutely chic.

solocha
solocha

To me it smells like a bt powdery soliflore. It's very gentle and pleasant, but on my skin very faint and weak. I'm not sure if it leaves any trace behind. It would suit really only to people who don't want to be known to be wearing a fragrance.

Nuppu
Nuppu

Pretty nice orange blossom, true to nature and this have it's thicknes and fullness. After couple of hours I get little annoying vanilla icecream note and then it's all gone, in three, four hours. Alltouhg pleasant, for this price and lastingpower on me (others seem's to have better lasting time), I will wait if there's any of these left in a autumn sale.

Maddyrain
Maddyrain

Prada should stop producing perfumes and start to sell soaps. All of their fragrances smell like soaps!

And the price tag is out of this world. You can buy tons of soaps for the same effect.

pimentosugars
pimentosugars

This is lovely!

I admit to being biased; I do love perfumes where orange flowers/blossoms are well combined. This is deliciously light without being too sweet. It has an underplayed chic that reminds me of the old Stranglers song 'European Female', and it makes me think of shaded bedrooms outside Florence or Cordoba, where orange trees bloom in a nearby courtyard and their scent wafts through wooden shutters and over cotton sheets.

There is a dry almost salt note that keeps this away from the citrus exuberance of Ma Dame or Sunset Heat, far from a fruit cocktail. Perfect for a hot dry summer when sweet scents turn a bit lollipop.

Edited to add; this perfume is long lasting too, and doesn't lose its character after a couple of hours. It's going to become a classy addition to my collection!

inikaurora
inikaurora

Truly summery perfume!
Sicilian garden at sunset...perfectly blended fragrance.I am not fan of florals,but this one is amazing-subtle and warm with great staying power.No sweetness in it,I will try to wear this in hot weather

vertigo
vertigo

Infusion de Fleur d`Oranger.

I like it much better than other Infusions. I must admit, I admire it.

It's a difficult fragrance, very complex, despite having only a few notes. Modern and bold, but more accessible than Infusion d'Iris. It seems a nice floral, but it does have a claw!
The orange blossom isn't as bitter as I expected. I get all three flowers, very well-balanced.
If I could wear this perfume, I would use it for warm spring evenings.
The staying power is good.
I love the box and the bottle.

Only three flowers, but such a sophisticated fragrance!

I was reserved but it really made an impression.
The scent is definitely not for me, though.

Infusion de Fleur d'Oranger by Prada 3.74 out of 5 based on 396 ratings and 85 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Prada Infusion de Fleur d'Oranger fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Prada Infusion de Fleur d'Oranger, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Infusion de Fleur d'Oranger by Prada. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Infusion de Fleur d'Oranger by Prada represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.