Designers » N-Q » Floral « Groups

Infusion de Rose Prada for women
dislike

beeswax
Infusion de Rose Prada for women Pictures

Prada Infusion de Rose includes the notes of Turkish and Bulgarian rose, Italian mandarin, peppery mint, Brazilian maté, and honeycomb from Laos. It is like fresh rose petals mingling with Tea Roses and Honey, crushed in a hand with mint leaves. The bottle is decorated with James Jean "Trembled Blossom" design. Infusion de Rose was launched in 2011.

Beeswax Mandarin Orange Mint Turkish Rose Bulgarian Rose Mate

Red Door Velvet
Strip
Diabolo Rose

Infusion de Rose Fragrance Reviews

ivyheel
ivyheel

I debated whether or not I need this perfume in my collection given that I seem to have amassed quite a few rose-dominant fragrances over the years. (Rose and violet are in a very heated battle for my favorite note.) I justified this blind purchase as a way to complete my Prada Infusion d'... collection, and the super bargain price helped as well.

This is a complete love for me. It's a rose unlike others I have smelled. This is not as feminine a rose as I'm used to wearing (like Rose the One, Eaudemoiselle, Paris). It has an edge - very green and moderately spicy. That's probably the mix of rose and mint I am smelling. To be honest, I was quite scared of the mint in this before purchasing but it turned out to complement the floral aspect beautifully. On my skin it turns quite soapy, which I adore. I think that Prada accidentally got a massive shipment of soap and said "What the heck! Put it all in the Infusion series." Lasting power is moderate, and I wear it year round much like I wear my other fragrances. If you can find it at a decent price, jump on it!

I don't like Rose-scents but here I do - alot! But I sneeze when I spray this one on my skin. Lovely fresh roses with a nice mint, tea and Mandarin Orange mix. The perfect summerscent, I must say. I really must say the Rose/tea/mint- mix is wonderful. Very fresh and perfect for hot weather.

Jag gillar inte Ros-dofter men denna är underbar! Tyvärr så nyser jag enormt när jag bär Infusion de Rose. Ljuvligt fräscha rosor med en mix av te,mint och mandarin. Perfekt sommardoft i mitt tycke. Jag måste säga att jag verkligen gillar Ros/te/mint-mixen, superb för varma sommardagar.

Schnuppernase
Schnuppernase

Wow, what have we here? A really pretty green, sweet rose! Does not smell artificial at all. When I spray it I have to think about fine English people watching horse races and having a walk in the rose gardens while drinking honey-sweet tea.

Then it also reminds me of those happy summer garden festivals I used to visit in royal gardens here in Germany. Wearing this perfume is so pleasant... :)

All in all a very bright, spring-like and expensive smelling scent!

SweetChouli
SweetChouli

Beautiful, sparkling rose! Initially I thought this would be the typical tea rose or hand soap rose that doesn't usually appeal to me. Only after a minute or two did I realize there is something special about it that set it apart from those headache inducing, stuffy old rose scents. If there were a sparkling rose flavored beverage with a hint of citrus and mint, this would be it. There is something vaguely spicy in the background, just barely, giving me the impression of the feeling of the bubbles from the fizz going up your nose when you take a sip of soda out of a glass right after its been poured. I'm guessing it's honey that gives this the right dose of sweetness it needs. The crisp mint note is very mild, but most prominent in the middle phase. Mandarin also comes through in the middle, toning the rose down a bit. This Rosalitious Beauty is easy to wear and love, even for the rose nay sayer. It is a bit of a morpher, which I don't mind because the rose starts off with a bang,then slowly leads you into the juicer, more interesting parts of the fragrance, but the rose never leaves. I have officially tried every one from Pradas Infusion line and I can now say that I love them all.

Susan_b
Susan_b

I was able to pick this up at a discount retailer and I was delighted because I never had the chance to smell it when it first came out. It was a blind buy. When I first sprayed it, there was a rush of Rose then it got softer. It was nice. Hours later the scent reminded me of something that I had in the past. It took me hours to recall. It finally came to me this smells like Kate Mose only stronger. It's a pleasant scent, nice for Work, church, and Sunday brunches.

I must have had "other priorities" at the time of the launch of Prada Infusion de Rose, because I do not recall ever seeing it anywhere. Then its short market life came to an abrupt end, and it completely disappeared even from high-end department store websites. Since I love the other infusions, I was very curious how this one would be. As I also love roses, it seemed like a potential cause for celebration...

And it is! Of all of the "pink" perfumes which I have tried from mainstream designer houses supposedly offering up roses, this Prada is the one which faithfully conveys the scent of rose. I ended up acquiring a 100ml bottle scent unsniffed when a lot suddenly popped up at one of the discounters (they have by now disappeared).

Infusion de Rose offers not just rose, but a lot of other interesting embellishments along with a fresh and natural rose scent. To me, Infusion de Rose is not soapy (as most of the Infusions are) but spicy. Pepper is not listed among the notes at any of the fragrance community websites, but on the box the primary notes are given as these:

Rose Turque et Bulgare
Mandarine d'Italie
Menthe Poivrée
Maté du Brésil

Key to my nose is: poivrée! I realize that with "menthe" it should translate "peppermint", but I am smelling some serious pepper activity here, as in poivre. Let us not forget that the translation-challenged marketing team at Prada actually launched a perfume called "Infusion d'Homme"!

The maté does not smell bitter and green like the Argentinian maté known to me, but one thing is for sure: this is not just another plain old rose scent. Infusion de Rose is a complex and inviting blend with rose at its core. Other reviewers have reported experience of "mint", but I do not find this composition minty in the least. I do find it very natural smelling, which is a welcome change from the vast majority of designer "rose" scents, most of which feature abstract "pinkness".

All in all, this is another winner from the Infusion collection, and I look forward to future new installments!

scenturian
scenturian

Turkish rose is the most beautiful rose I ve ever smelt.
Infusion de Rose is very nice rosy perfume.
I love roses.

Soft Cells
Soft Cells

After long vicissitudes i have found it: not at all what I thought it was. Indeed, as first impressions knows bleach. As already written by others will not look like any other perfume rose-centered, and doesn't want to be an attractive or delightful scent, or perhaps can't be. Very mint tea, and other notes that clash at the end of the rose, a rose freshly severed. Beautiful packaging, almost romantic, and in contrast with the rather pungent and watery smell . Definitely cool, stunning in its own way.

Solve
Solve

I just love this scent. It´s clealy a rose scent, but it´s not a "nice" rose, it has something darker in it. Not a heavy or overwhelming scent, - still in the fresh end of perfume notes. A very "clean" scent.

cecila
cecila

I'm a little anxious to try the Prada Rose now to see how it tests on me. Looking to purchase a couple roses this summer to add a rose to my collection. Being a fan to Prada, I only have the Prada Iris fusion and love it. But will be buying more for spring and summer of the Pradas. Was good to read your reviews; I'm slowly paying more attention and learning of all the notes and such. Whereas I never really did that before. Just dwell in the essence

Ironically, I have a Siberian Husky named Prada, he's beautiful too !

Addict2Perfume
Addict2Perfume

Prada Infusion De Rose is sunshine and tea parties. All of the Prada Infusion fragrances from the collection are very simple light fragrances. Top notes of fresh Bulgarian and Turkish roses and sweet bees wax from Laos with subtle undertones of peppermint and Brazilian mate with just a touch of Italian mandarin. It’s a delightful everyday fragrance for the delicate and classy woman!

cheryl.gilliam
cheryl.gilliam

I received this as a Christmas gift and I LOVE IT!!! It is not like most Rose fragrances but has a life of its own, it is fresh and clean and doesn't bother my allergies etc., all I can add is be careful purchasing from online stores I purchase the Oranger from B.E and it was not the real deal....people that are complaining of the scent not lasting I have come to the conclusion that they purchased a fake one like I did, I will only purchase now from well known stores, such as Neiman Marcus etc....anyway, getting back to the fresh clean scent of the Rose, I would not have it any other way and I am hooked, at first all I could find was so so reviews on the fragrances and I had to log on and add my two cents....in my opinion they are very wrong, I believe this is the greatest Rose fragrance there is....and I am going to stick to only Prada Infusion fragrances they are the best! One more note, I have not had a problem in the fragrance fading, it lasts and lasts and lasts on me, just remember to purchase with stores that are well know otherwise you get what you get, I know I am stuck with a 3oz bottle of watered down Oranger....but will be purchasing from NM in the future....so anyone who is looking for a wonderful clean rose fragrance THAT IS NOT LIKE ANY OTHER then you should purchase this one... I give it two thumbs up with a twist :)

Happyme2009
Happyme2009

Sadly I don't smell any mint in here, I wish I did, nor any honey... just a nice, completely unoriginal rose. Soft, a bit soapy, a bit similar to many others... nothing impressive. Soft silage and lasting power. I have a nice decant, which I plan to wear and enjoy, but I will not go over my way to acquire a bottle. It's just lacking the "wow" factor, and I am sorry to be one of those that leave a not so positive review here....

antonpan
antonpan

Prada Infusion de Rose is what we could name a modern rose fragrance. Roses here are rather typical for modern perfumery, but they have a unique background, which is fresh because of tea and herbal because of... mint apparently? Praiseworthy fresh rosy fragrance.

I love the scent of roses and I'm a sucker for anything that smells like the traditional rose. Prada Infusion de Rose, in terms of comparison, is much fresher than my staple rose fragrances which I'm used to. This fragrance is better suited to the warmer weather.

The opening was quite beautiful. A sheer, Spring-like pink rose with mandarin orange and a touch of mint. It was perfectly refreshing in all its glory. Pretty and feminine as well.

I actually wished this fragrance stayed that way, however the heart, while not a complete disaster, introduced some notes that I personally think don't work too well with rose. I found the holly and honey notes a bit too much when blended with the sweet, delicate rose accord. It actually turned the scent a little bitter on my skin.

I'm pleased Prada took a risk, but I'm disappointed that they couldn't make it work. The bottle is a work of art in itself, yet the fragrance left much to be desired.

The drydown is mostly strong minty tea and soaped-up roses. I'm not too impressed with this strange blend. I had such high expectations I'm afraid.

The lasting power was poor, which is a sad effort from Prada who usually produces quality scents that linger for hours. It's difficult to find a clever mainstream rose-based scent, so in times like these, I still rely upon my niche loves, particularly Annick Goutal's rose fragrances.

nora elia
nora elia

I was waiting for it to tested (I had Infusion the Iris and I like it) but the department store stopped selling this brand!!!

mylancome
mylancome

Another good quality rose perfume that really smells like rose. Less sweeten than Chloe 2008 rose perfume. A must for rose lover. Too bad Prada make it a limited edition perfume, and sell out fast in the mall.

LaLaPop75
LaLaPop75

I just received today. This is a beautiful perfume. I can't describe it any better than the description above. Fresh cut roses, and the Brazilian mate' stand out the most. The mint is very subdued and ever so slightly present, however, you can sense it's refreshment. The honey seems to round all of the notes out so nicely and innocently. If you are searching for a rose perfume and the notes seem intriguing to you....you will love!! This is not a rose perfume for young girls, it is a mature,rich, truly amazing scent...

Tested today. I liked it on the spot! Not usual for me. It smells mostly of bulgarian rose, very nice for all rose lovers, but the whole composition is quite crispy and fresh, like spraying a good rosewater on your face. Mint is very present. The whole fragrance goes from rose to mint and back in a few seconds.
Honestly I can't smell much of the other notes.
This is basically a fresh minty luscious rose and very summery. I'm only disappointed that it fades away quite fast.
The bottle is very beautiful, happy, romantic and positive!

Infusion de Rose by Prada 4.11 out of 5 based on 112 ratings and 19 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Prada Infusion de Rose fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Prada Infusion de Rose, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Infusion de Rose by Prada. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Infusion de Rose by Prada represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.